Alice's Marriage in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yesss..." Alice's voice trailed off as she replied abstractedly.

There was a cabinet beside them. It stood fixed on the ground. When Amoret pushed her, she rested her big booty on its countertop and so, opened her legs invitingly.

Amoret slipped her tongue out and ran it over Alice's shaved pussy. She kissed her there. 'She is so open and wet. Nothing is as appetizing as her gravy,' she observed. Instantly, she held her round thighs more apart and moved between them to relish her taste.

Alice hissed and moaned. Her pussy shuddered for the building desire. Amoret's lips were glued to her pink petals. She was ravishing her outer labia and inner cunt.

Amoret's head bobbed between her thighs as she ate and licked her in urgency. Her tongue drilled into her pussy and it flicked up, circumscribing her clit. She closed her lips on the ultra sensitive knob, sucking it harder.

The pleasure was so intense that Alice had to buck her hips. Amoret captured her pussy just as she had sucked her lips.

Alice thought she would go mad. Her pussy was inflamed to the brim. She screamed for the utmost lust. Amoret was licking her faster and she sucked her clit passionately.

Then it happened! Alice squirted on Amoret's face. Some juice had dribbled down her thighs.

"One down, two to go," said Amoret. She licked the juice off her thighs and moved up. Alice sighed. Amoret's tongue was penetrating her. 'She is so good. Gosh! I'm filled up,' she reflected.

Amoret fucked Alice with her tongue, and stood up in a while. She sucked her nipples, and they kissed each other warmly. Alice took her lips, savoring her own taste on them.

"That's your flavor, my darling," said Amoret.

"It's wonderful," replied Alice.

"I knew you'd love it. Let's have another go, shall we?"

"HEY," Alice spoke out as she was hurled on the bed. Amoret hovered above her. She grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the edge.

Alice resolved to lie relaxed, and she smiled at her lover. Amoret beamed back and knelt before her. She moved down to kiss her mons and splayed her sexy legs; she pushed them until Alice's knees were at her own chest.

Amoret held Alice's legs in place and proceeded to lick her thighs. She went down to her vaganus and slipped her tongue out. It ran up and down the insides of her ass-cheeks.

Alice gasped. The rim-job was shaking her vitals. She bit her lip as Amoret was poking her tongue into and out of her asshole. "Oh yeah... yeah... aah... lick me... lick me... mmm..." she chanted, squeezing her own tits.

Amoret came up to Alice's pussy and pressed her mouth to suck some wetness that leaked out. She probed her tongue through Alice's outer labia and into her inner cunt.

Alice hissed as her lover ate her out. She could not move her legs because Amoret's hands were holding them hard.

'Now, I'll make you cum,' resolved Amoret as she captured Alice's hood. She flicked her tongue on her clit and licked it across, sideways, up, and down. Then she sucked it hard and kept on licking it, faster and more demandingly.

Alice moaned. She wallowed into the magnificent sensation of Amoret's tongue between her thighs. All the feeling centered within her pussy. The cunt juice flowed through her walls. Suddenly, her stomach muscles began to contract. She moved her legs down and closed them about Amoret's head.

Queen Amoret's face was crushed into her pussy. The only maneuver she followed was to hold her tongue and close her lips about Alice's clit. 'Here she goes. I must not lose her,' she judged.

Alice was in the bliss. Her body convulsed. She strained her torso and squealed, and came right away into her partner's mouth.

"Two down, one to go," said Amoret.

Alice felt her legs pushed apart again. Amoret was licking her spent pussy. She closed her eyes and lay idle, letting the queen relish on her taste. 'I've never been satiated so much in my life,' she thought. 'Oh how she is pleasing me! I love her there. She's so full of passion,'

Amoret sucked all the juice out of Alice's twat and she got to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "You haven't seen me yet," she said, "but I'll show you, of course."

Alice said nothing. She stared at her partner who was undressing herself. Her tunic and drawers went off directly. There was no question about her eagerness to join Alice abed.

An astonished look stole over Alice's face as she surveyed her partner. Amoret was not as curvy and voluptuous as she was. She had a skinny and straight figure!

Amoret read her thoughts and laughed. "I knew that," she said. "It's another surprise for the day, baby."

"Well, you struck me dumb."

"Because I have an impression on you different from how you anticipated me earlier," Amoret told her. "It isn't hard and fast for each woman to be shapely. So, it's possible for me to have no curves."

"Ah! Ok," said Alice.

"Just see, we'll be an unparalleled couple in the history of Wonderland, and that'll be a marvelous thing for us to know."

"Unparalleled! How come?"

"Cause your lover is a woman who looks like a man."

Alice laughed. "Yes," she said. "Does she have something to make herself a man?"

"Of course," said Amoret, beaming. "She owns a thing that will make her more than a man."

Alice frowned at her partner's words. There was no need for Amoret to go for an explanation. She bent down and fished out a toy from the cabinet nearest to bed.

Alice gasped in fascination as her eyes fell on the thing. It was a 7" strap-on, with the curved and venous shaft. "It's-it's big," she exclaimed.

"Yeah", said Amoret, "and it's always ready to enter a pussy or an asshole."

"Wow! I've read about it," said Alice cheerfully as she averted her eyes to look at Forbidden Desires.

"Until, you saw them using such toys," Amoret added, gesturing toward the entrance of their tent.

"Oh yeah, you're right! Sometimes, I forget things and-I feel like an idiot."

"It's all right my love," said Amoret. She raised the strap-on and asked, "Do you want me to put this thing on, and shove it up your cunt?"

"Yeah, I'd love to have it in my cunt," said Alice. Her face brightened up for the idea.

Amoret strapped the harness to her groin and hips. Then, she got into bed with Alice maneuvering her on the pillows. She lay down beside her and began to explore her body with erotic rapture.

Amoret kissed Alice from head to toe. Then, she rolled her over and licked up her entire backside. She turned the doll on her back again, and went on with sucking her tits and eating her cunt. Alice wallowed into the feeling of her mate's mouth and tongue. Her cunt walls quivered, and she got wet in a while.

Amoret positioned herself between Alice's thighs. The head of her shaft pressed against her wet opening, and it penetrated her almost instantly.

Alice's eyes flew wide open. Amoret went into her, slow and easy, for the first entry. The friction on her G-spot was extremely gratifying.

Amoret kept her shaft lodged within her erogenous crevice. Then, she moved backward pulling it out partially.

Alice moaned. The pleasure built within her walls as the thing entered her again.

Amoret kept on repeating the maneuver with perfect timing. Her gentle movement developed into shoves.

Alice hugged her about shoulders. The desire was soaring up her spine.

Amoret took her mouth without breaking her shoves. She locked her lips into a crushing kiss.

Alice began to yell when Amoret let her lips go. It was too unbearable for her to keep moaning. The shaft heaved into her. Its head was going up to her hilt. Waves of pure lust were seizing her. She shook her head in complete abandon. Amoret was fucking her to the edge.

The toy was designed to please its wearer too. Amoret knew that she was reaching the crescendo along with her mate.

The last shove was the mightiest. They screamed and groaned for a simultaneous climax.

Amoret lay atop Alice, kissing her cheeks and lips with affection. Then, she rolled off swiftly.

"Ouch! That hurts," Alice complained. Her face grimaced as the toy was carelessly dislodged from her pussy.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Amoret. She resolved to act quickly, and went down on her.

"Aah! That feels better," said Alice. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Amoret made sure that Alice was relieved of pain. After that, she crawled forward kissing her stomach and sucking her tits.

They kissed each other until Amoret said to Alice, "It's over, my love."

"Yes, it is. I have cum thrice for you, and you were just-brilliant."

"I couldn't have done anything without you," said Amoret as she snuggled up with Alice.

"Should I take it as a compliment?"

"Well, it's more than a compliment. Are you worn out for cumming that much?"

"No way! I'm still craving for more."

"That's it," said Amoret, beaming. "Haven't I told you already? You aren't tired a bit because you came for the right person."

"Yes," said Alice. "All is well that ends well. Now, we are married, right?"

"Um-for an answer, we have to wait until our marriage is verified," said Amoret. She turned her head to look at their left and exclaimed, "Hey, watch this!"

Alice followed her gaze. Her jaws fell open as she saw an extraordinary scenario. Their clothes were ascending in slow motion; it was happening automatically. The entire material got higher and scattered as if it were in the space. It hung unscathed in the air until wafts of smoke rose from it. The fabric began to shrink and the smoke condensed right away. They stared, speechless, as their outfit turned completely into soot and it soared out of the tent.

"Whew! They are taken up finally," Amoret remarked.

"That was horrible," said Alice. Her beautiful face looked aghast.

Amoret smiled and kissed her. "There is no need for you to be horrified," she said.

"I've never seen anything like that," Alice told her.

"Wonderland is full of surprises and great things must happen here fantastically. You must cheer up, darling. Our marriage is verified now!"

Alice said nothing. Amoret was looking at her with assurance, affection, and closeness. "You are right," she said. Her lips curved into a smile.

"From now on, we are a couple. It is a must for us to have sex, over and over again."

Alice laughed. "We had it just a while ago," she said.

"That was before our marriage! Don't you want to have fun for the infinity?"

Alice was wordless. She just raised an eyebrow.

Amoret kissed her lips. After that, she led her to innumerable bouts of carnal pleasure.

Since then, they have been making love. There is no end to their connubial adventures.

12