Alicia & Shelly Go Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

In my bedroom, I turned on my stereo. The volume was a little bit loud but that's the way I like it. I sat on my bed but Rosie remained standing. She began dancing to the music.

"My pussy's wet," she said dreamily.

"So is mine," I stated emphatically.

I kicked my shoes off and sat on my heels to watch Rosie do a strip tease for me. Slowly she took off her shoes, her linen blouse, her lacy bra, her short skirt and her socks, all to the beat of the music. The song changed and she danced seductively for me wearing just her white thong panties. When that song was about to end, she slowly peeled down her panties and stood posing with her newly shaved pussy. Her body was so-o-o-o sexy.

She laid down beside me and we began kissing, french kissing, and feeling each other up like silly, horny school girls. Well, that's what we were, though, at our age, we're supposed to act like young women. Her hand was all over me, squeezing my breasts, caressing my legs, and stroking my pussy through my panties, heating me up good and proper.

I took my clothes off as fast as I could and laid down beside her.

"How do you masturbate?" I asked her.

"With two fingers, one on each side of my clit and rub in circles," she said with a curious look.

Let's masturbate together. I want to see you jerk off till you come," I suggested.

We laid back and began to masturbate. I watched her hand and she watched my hand. We were wet and ready so it took no time for us to have an orgasm. I noticed when she came her pussy was wetter than mine, but with my orgasm rippling through me, I couldn't think any more about that.

"Lets sixty-nine now, Alicia. I'm dying for my first taste of pussy, - and want your lips on my pussy so bad."

She got over me with her head between my legs and brought her pussy down to my waiting lips. What a pleasurable taste her pussy had with her pussy juice and baths soap scent mixed together. I doggy kissed her butterfly lips with a flat tongue which made her pussy lubricate even more.

She went for my love canal right away, sticking her tongue in as far as she could get it, drinking my pussy juices which were flowing profusely now. After getting a good taste of my pussy, she moved up to my clit which she sucked on and gently nibbled it with her lips. It didn't take long to give me an orgasm.

I flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit, making her howl with joy. She rewarded my tongue with a fresh supply of pussy juice, mewling as she came. I noticed small streams of clear liquid coming out of her pussy in little squirts.

"Did you piss?"

"NO," she said indignantly. "Why?"

"Well, you squirted when you came then," I informed her.

"Get the fuck out! I squirted??" she asked, astonished.

I guess that's how your panties got so wet from riding Salome."

"Well, fuck me in the ear! I'm a squirter!"

"Yep. We'll have to remember to put a towel under you," I grinned.

"I want to try doing what you and Brea did. Can we?" she asked.

"Put your knee between my thighs," I told her.

We fucked our thighs, our pussies touching with every stroke of our hips until we had another noisy orgasm. Rosie was rubbing our pussies together again when the bedroom door opened and my mother entered the room.

"Are you all right I heard - ALICIA!" she said with the most shocked expression I've ever seen on her face.

Rosie got up slowly and sat on the bed, not trying to cover up. I was too shocked to move.

"Alicia! Rose Marie! How could you?"

"It was easy. We took our clothes off and -" Rosie quipped.

"What do you think you are doing in my house," she said to Rosie, almost crying.

"We were helping each other masturbate to get off. It's much more enjoyable than whacking alone. Don't you ever masturbate, Mrs., ah, - What's your mother's name?"

"Jean."

"Don't you ever masturbate, Jean? Don't you just love the way your fingers feel in your pussy, massaging your swollen joy button? Oh, sure you do, we all do. I've been masturbating since I was eleven years old. Sometimes I masturbate four or five times a day, it feels so good"

I was amazed at how quickly Rosie calmed my mother down.

"So?" Mother said.

"So that's all we were doing. It's so much better to have someone help you masturbate and get your pussy off than to do it yourself all the time. Is that so bad to want to get off and make your wet pussy come? Are you ashamed of yourself when you masturbate, Jean?"

"No."

I do believe Rosie was getting Mother sexually excited. She was stroking Mom's upper arm and Mom never pulled away.

"But you are - " Mom started.

"We are over eighteen and legally adults now," Rosie reminded her. "We are bisexual adults and right now we are horny as hell. I think you are horny, too, Jean, - aren't you? - Wouldn't you like to join us and masturbate too?"

I was as shocked at the question as Mom was, but Mom didn't say no!

"I - I have to cook supper," she said softly.

"We'll order pizzas and you can stay here and have fun with us instead of cooking supper."

Rosie had put her hand on Mother's knee and would slide it up under her dress while she talked. Mother would push her hand away but with less resistance each time.

"Is your pussy wet, Jean?"

Mom didn't answer, all she could do was whimper.

"Your pussy is wet, isn't it, Jean?!"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes what?"

"My pussy is wet."

I have never heard my mother say those words, or anything like them.

"Alicia, why don't you order the pizzas while your mother and I masturbate?"

I got up to go to the phone, not believing what I was seeing and hearing. It was like an erotic dream.

"There, Alicia is going to order pizza. She wants you to masturbate with me and be happy. Don't you want her to want you to be happy?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want her - to want me to be happy." I heard Mom say before I left the room.

After I ordered the pizzas, I went back to my room, still naked, and found Mother lying on my bed with her dress up and Rosie stroking Mom's white panty crotch. I laid down beside Mother and watched Rosie's hand masturbate my mother's pussy. It turned me on so much I had to touch myself while I watched.Rosie's hand. Mother saw what I was doing and watched my hand play with my pussy.

Mom was whimpering now and Rosie slid her hand under Mom's panties. I could hear wet squishy noises as Rosie's fingers worked in Mom's sopping wet pussy. Rosie and I were masturbating faster now, getting ready to come again. Mom started to moan loudly and toss her head from side to side.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, come for me, Jean. Let your pretty pussy come over my fingers. That's it, come for me, Jean. Go ahead, come"

Mom had an intense orgasm, moaning loudly as Rosie's fingers worked in her pussy. The sight and sound of my mother having an intense orgasm brought me to my goal. I creamed on my fingers with a low moan.

"Oh, gawd, I'm coming!" I said.

"Watch me come now, Jean. I'm almost there, watch me come."

Rosie was masturbating herself while she did Mom, and soon brought herself to a crashing orgasm. Clear liquid squirted from her pussy again, this time even more than before, most of it landing on the carpet.

Mom looked at me and smiled sheepishly, then looked at Rosie who kissed her mouth tenderly. Mom returned the kiss and cupped Rosie's breast.

"That's what we were doing, just masturbating is all. It's alright if we masturbate, isn't it?" You can join us anytime you feel like it. Would you like that?"

"Yes, you can masturbate in my house anytime you want to, and I just might join you from time to time," Mom said. "I never even guessed girls could be so much fun. Thank you, Rose Marie."

The doorbell rang and Mom jumped up from the bed. I never seen her with so much spring in her step.

"That's probably the pizzas. I'll get it. You girls really should get dressed before you come down, you're father will be home any minute. We don't need him asking too many questions now, do we?!"

Mom hurried to the door to get the pizzas.

"How the hell did you do that? One minute she was upset with us and the next she's eating out of your hand."

" Street psychology, the best defense is a good offense," she said. "Always try to keep your opponent on the defensive, that way they can't attack you."

"Let's go get some pizza, I'm hungry."

*

The next day at school I told Shelly what happened with my Mom and Rosie. No matter how many times I recounted the events of the previous day, she just couldn't fully comprehend it all. Rosie, Shelly and I decided to meet at my house after school. Partly excited, partly apprehensive, we walked the distance from school to my house in record time, uttering a thousand 'what ifs'."

Usually when I come home with someone, it was, 'hello, how are you, Alicia do this', but not this time.This time she was much different.

"Shelly! Rosie! How nice to see you! Would you like a soda pop and some chips? Have a seat in the living room and I'll bring it out to you."

I went into the bathroom and brought out some towels to sit on just in case.

Mom wasn't dressed the way she usually is in a house-dress made for working in and low shoes. Today she was wearing a knee-length skirt that fit close to her ample butt, and high heeled shoes. Her blouse was low-cut which revealed ample cleavage between her more than adequate breasts. She sat with us and had some soda and chips.

"I shouldn't be eating these chips, they're too fattening. I already look like Pamela Anderson," she said, lifting a breast in each hand and bouncing them a few times, giggling.

I didn't even know she knew who Pamela Anderson was, let alone that she would compare her breasts with her's.

Shelly and I were sitting on the love seat so Rosie was sitting on the sofa next to Mom. She leaned in close to Mom.

"You're looking beautiful today, Jean, all dressed up and made up," Rosie said, sniffing. "Wearing perfume too. Sexy!"

"It's just some cheap stuff I got for Christmas last year."

"Yes, you do look pretty today," Shelly said, noticing the change. "You even look younger today."

Mom was wearing a gold chain necklace with a heart locket which Rosie picked up to admire, touching plenty of skin on Mom's neck and upper chest as she did so.

"Pretty necklace. Mmmmmm, nice soft skin," Rosie said in a sultry voice.

Rosie ran her fingertips lightly over the tops of Mom's breasts, touching only the part that showed in her low-cut blouse. Mom looked over nervously at Shelly and I. I nudged Shelly's leg with my knee and we began kissing, stroking arms and brushing breasts. The last thing Mom needed was an audience.

Mom parted her lips slightly when Rosie leaned down to kiss her mouth lightly. One kiss turned into dozens, and quick little kisses turned into long lasting French kisses.

I helped Shelly off with her top and she helped me take off mine. I unclasped her brassiere and she unhooked mine. I began to doggy kiss Shelly's perky nipples. I took only quick glances at my mother from time to time to see how things were progressing, attempting to stay one step ahead of them to keep Mom at ease. I slid a hand up Shelly's leg to caress her crotch.

Mom uncrossed her legs and put a hand on Rosie's bare thigh to feel the smoothness of her skin. I realized then that Mom was still a very pretty woman even though tiny wrinkles started to form at the corner of her eyes. She married Dad right out of high school and had me at nineteen which would make her about thirty-seven now, and still a hot piece of ass as the boys would say. Rosie put her hand on Mom's knee. Mom allowed her legs to part slowly to expose her stockinged legs and milky-white thighs, encouraging Rosie's fingers to move forward..

Shelly was now kissing my perky breasts and sucking my nipples as her hand massaged my crotch.

Rosie was kissing Mom's breasts through her blouse while slowly moving her hand farther up Mom's parted legs. She put her hand on Mom's breasts to squeeze them gently.

"Let's take these off so I can see your hooters," Rosie said.

Mom leaned forward while looking at Shelly and me and pulled her top up over her head, then allowed Rosie to unclasp her brassiere. Her breasts sprung into view and were as beautiful as any I've seen anywhere. More beautiful than mine or Shelly's. I made a mental note to compliment Mom's figure to Dad every chance I got to get him to appreciate her more.

"Would you like to see my breasts, too?" Rosie asked softly.

"Yes. Let me see them and touch them," Mom replied, her voice husky with passion.

She started pulling on Rosie's blouse so Rosie removed it and her brassiere. Mom reached over and caressed Rosie's breasts, then Mom leaned back as Rosie engulfed a nipple with her mouth and swooned as Rosie sucked on each nipple, pulling it up with her suction and letting it plop back down.

Rosie's hand had pushed Mom's skirt all the way up her legs now, and was massaging Mom's pussy through her panties. Mom's whimpers and mewls became louder as she encouraged Rosie not to stop.

"Oh, Rosie, that feels so good. Don't stop."

Shelly and I had removed our skirts and had a hand in each others panties, fingering the slits we found there. We helped each other off with our panties and Shelly got between my thighs and doggy kissed my pussy.

Mom was watching us with great interest. Rosie looked back at us and slid her hand beneath the waistband of Mom's panties to her waiting pussy. Mom moaned with great pleasure as fingers found her love nest. She squeezed Rosie's breasts as they kissed deeply. Rosie pushed Mom's panties down, then bent down to take then off.

Shelly and I got into a sixty-nine position where we could do each other and watch what Mom and Rosie were doing at the same time.

Rosie caressed around Mom's clit, then slipped a finger deep into Mom's wet love canal. Mom's legs flew apart wider in acceptance of the penetration and moaned with glee. Mom had hair all around down there, but not so thick that I couldn't see her clit, butterfly lips and Rosie's finger sawing in and out of her sopping wet fuck hole, making wet, sticky noises with each thrust. My Mom was no longer my mother then, but a beautiful young woman having wonderful sex. I was so turned on by the sight.

"Have you ever tasted pussy before?" Rosie asked her.

"No," Mom said softly.

"Would you like to taste mine? If you don't like it you can quit," Rosie said softly.

"Okay, let me try it," Mom replied.

Rosie got up and removed her skirt and panties then sat back down. Mom removed her skirt, then knelt between Rosie's feet. Naked, Mom lowered her lips to Rosie's smooth slit for her very first taste of pussy. Her butt was in the air with her pussy lips nestled under her butt cheeks so sweetly. She swooned and doggy kissed Rosie's shaved pussy with pleasure.

The sight of Mom's naked butt waving in the air, her sweet pussy flashing at me, her mouth buried deep in Rosie's cunt was just too erotic. I had a crushing orgasm right there, moaning loudly as I came.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming," I moaned.

Mom looked back at me to watch me have an orgasm. I guess she got off watching her daughter bust a nut. I inserted a finger into Shelly's asshole and licked her clit until she had a wonderful orgasm, her pussy juice running all over my lips and cheeks.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm coming," she squealed.

Mom went back to licking Rosie's pussy, drinking Rosie's pussy juice and bobbing her head as she delved every nook and cranny of Rosie's wet cunt. I don't know what came over me then, all I knew was there was a beautiful young woman in front of me whose pussy needed to be pleased. I knelt behind her beautiful butt, put my hands on her beautiful, sexy butt cheeks and spread her ass open. Before she knew what was happening, my tongue was deep into her sopping wet pussy and Shelly was playing with her beautiful breasts.

When Mom realized what was happening, she was too far gone to do anything but swoon and enjoy every minute of it. She moaned and shivered and shook as her orgasm approached and I was the one bringing it on. I swirled my tongue around her clit and inserted a finger into her love canal. She came almost immediately.

"Oh, gosh, I'm going to explode! I - aaahhhh."

I felt her pussy muscles contracting against my tongue and finger as she experience the throws of an intense orgasm. I kissed Shelly so she, too, could get a taste of Mom's pussy juices off of my lips.

Mom kept working on Rosie's pussy until she finally was overtaken by a splendid orgasm. Rosie squirted a series of sprays of clear love juice as her pussy convulsed with orgasmic spasms. We were all surprised at the copious amount of liquid shooting forth from between Rosie's butterfly lips. Mom's hands were under Rosie's butt cheeks and she gazed at the shaved pussy before her as though she wanted to remember what it looked like forever. She gave it one last kiss then got up.

"I wish we had more time, but I have to get supper ready."

While we got dressed and I asked Mom, "What have you got planned for Friday night? How about a girl's night out with your daughter and her friends?" I asked.

***

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers
12