Alicia & Shelly, Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Collin's hand slide lightly over my butt cheeks in a slow circular pattern. I noticed Travis do the same thing to Shelly, though I could only see his arm, I knew what he was doing by his movement. I spread my legs slightly and pushed my butt in Collin's direction to encourage him, hoping his fingers would join Shelly's on my pussy. I felt his fingers slide ever so lightly down my butt crack and caressed my puckered hot spot.

"Oh, yes, Collin. that feels good," I encouraged him.

"Yes, Travis, yes," Shelly joined in.

I resumed my kiss on Shelly's mouth, swirling my tongue against her's, feeling myself getting close. I felt Travis' fingers against mine so I backed off a little. I felt him put two fingers into Shelly's sopping wet pussy and move them in and out slowly.

"That's it, Travis, Fuck her with those fingers. Fuck her good!" I exclaimed.

I felt Travis move his fingers faster, deeper into Shelly's love hole while I stroked her clit with one finger. My encouragement to Travis was taken by Collin also. I felt him replace Shelly's fingers in my pussy with two fingers of his own. The sticky, smacking noises of their hands fucking our pussies and the smell of a woman's special scent was enough to give a ninety year old eunuch a hard-on. Shelly was stroking my clit and moaning in my ear.

"Coming, - coming, - come - coming." Shelly moaned.

I beat her to it this time as Collin's fingers brought me to the top of the peak and I crashed with a low moan and uncontrolled movements for a few seconds.

"Oh, shit, ah!" Shelly squealed as her orgasm claimed her as its captive.

The guys instinctively stopped their movements and withdrew their hands. I noticed Travis smell the fingers he had buried deep in Shelly's pussy. Did I teach him that, I wondered? Collin was slowly and ever so lightly stroking his cock, a drop of pre-cum oozing out of his pee hole and running down the velvety head of his dick. He was no longer trying to hide it from me. I could hardly take my eyes off of it. It wasn't any better than Travis', it was just different is all. As I got behind Collin I pressed my breasts against his back and kissed him on the cheek, all the while taking in the view of his gorgeous cock. I sat down and watched Shelly lick Travis' pussy fucking fingers clean.

Shelly won the next draw while Travis and Collin tied for the bottom spot. Collin chose 'dare' for them both. I gave Shelly the go ahead thumbs up sign.

"I dare you, Collin, to fuck Alicia until she is satisfied, and I dare you, Travis, to fuck me until I'm satisfied," Shelly challenged.

We got up and headed for the double beds. Travis and Shelly took one and Collin and I laid down on the other one. Shelly and I looked at one another with an approving smile.

Collin put his hand on my pussy and slid a finger over my clit, which made me wince and withdraw a little.

"Collin, a girl can have multiple orgasms during love making, but she needs time between them for her clit to rest up, otherwise it becomes ticklish or even painful, sort of how your dick feels right after you come," I explained.

"Oh. Sorry," he apologized.

"That's okay, you didn't hurt me. I just wanted to warn you before you did," I said. "You should go for her breasts first, or lick her pussy except for her clit until she is rested up."

"Okay, I'll remember that," he said and began licking my nipples.

What he was doing felt good, but I wanted to see that cock again. I looked over and saw Travis straddling Shelly's chest, she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking him so hard her cheeks sunk in. What a turn on that was. I pushed Collin back.

"Lie back, I want to taste you," I said.

I got up on my elbow and studied his circumcised, seven inch long cock. Not too big, not too small, I thought, it's just right. I held it and licked the drop of pre-cum from his velvety head, then slowly slid the pink velvety head between my lips. I swirled my tongue around it to savor the taste and to feel it twitch in my mouth. Isn't it strange that dicks have a slightly different taste to them, just like pussies do? I guess that's how dogs can tell one scent from another.

"Yeah, that feels good, Alicia," Collin told me.

I lowered my head to take in more of that velvety shaft. I got almost all the way to the bottom but felt myself starting to gag. I raised up just a little bit till the feeling went away then lowered my head again to see how much I could get in my mouth. I stopped just short of the gag point and put my fingers around his shaft. I raised up to take him out of my mouth, smiling proudly.

"I can take that much of you in," I bragged.

"About four inches," he guessed. "That's good. Most vaginas are five to six inches deep, so any more cock than that is a waste," he joked.

I smiled. "One of these days I'm going to learn how to deep throat."

"Well, I'll let you practice on me any time you want to," he said.

Travis was still on his knees but Shelly was on her hands and knees, sucking his cock. I took another taste of Collin's nice cock then lay down on my back.

"I'm ready," I said, barely above a whisper.

Collin rolled over on top of me, his cock crushed against my smooth mound.

"Go slow at first, I want to savor it as it slowly slides into my fuck hole," I told him.

We worked together to get it safely lodged into my opening, then I raised my knees and locked my ankles around his butt as he slid slowly, effortlessly up into my love channel. It felt beautiful. I signaled him to start fucking me by drumming my heels against his butt cheeks.

"Fuck me now, Collin. Give me the ride of your life," I pleaded.

I looked over at Shelly and Travis and saw them watching Collin and me fuck. Shelly turned her back to Travis who slowly slid his cock deep into her pussy from behind. Travis likes it doggy style, I think it's his favorite position. We watched them fuck as they watched us fuck. Shelly's perky breasts swayed and jiggled and her ass cheeks jiggled and rippled as Travis pounded his cock solidly into her pussy. How beautiful is is to watch the girl I love fuck the guy I love while I fuck the guy she loves and who I love dearly. Nothing could be more erotic.

Fucking Collin as he slid his cock in and out of me, the wet walls of my love channel clutching and caressing his cock as he plunged in and out, didn't feel much different technically than Travis, but the fact that it was someone else fucking me and not Travis was a huge turn on. I could tell Shelly and Travis were enjoying each other immensely, as much as Collin and I were, and I was so glad we decided to do this.

We were all getting close and I could tell Travis was remembering what I told him about holding out to wait for his partner to come before he did by the thoughtful look on his face. Shelly rewarded him moments later by having a crashing orgasm, letting out a high pitched moan that made Collin and I giggle. Travis clutched her hips as he pumped his love juice deep into her lovely pussy.

"I'm almost ready to come," Collin informed me.

"I'm almost there too, Baby. Please wait for me and let me spread my come juices on your cock when I come."

"Oh, my god, you feel so good, I'm going to come, going to come," he said.

I could tell he was trying to hold back for me. I was so close to my peak, that when he let out a loud groan of defeat and let his sperm fly deep in my love nest, my orgasm hit like a tornado! I let out a long, low moan and gripped him tightly with my arms and legs to pull him in close as my pussy muscles massaged his jumping cock to milk it of every last drop of love juice. It was a fantastic, intense orgasm, as good as any I've ever had. Sorry, Shelly, but it was that good.

As we wound down, we kissed each other softly, almost a friendly type of kiss. Collin rolled off of me and laid back. I noticed his cock was about half the size that it was a few minutes ago.

"I can get the whole thing in my mouth now," I joked.

"Not for long," he replied.

"Well, just one more little kiss," I said.

With that I lowered my head to take his cock in my mouth once again and gently sucked our love juices mingled together off of it. He wasn't lying, it started to swell again ever so slightly in my mouth. I reluctantly let him plop out of my mouth.

Shelly and I went into the bathroom to clean up. When refreshed, we kissed and felt each others pussy but, like me, Shelly was too tired to do anything more. We kissed again and went back into the room.

"Okay, guys, here's the rules. Travis, the only time you can fuck Shelly from now on is when we're all together like tonight. Collin, the only time you can fuck me is when we're all together. There will be no one-on-one hanky-panky tolerated. Zero tolerance! Any questions?"

"So, you mean we are going to do this again?" Travis asked.

"Oh, hell yeah! I should hope so," Shelly quipped.

I believe that's the first time I've seen Travis blush.

"And another thing," I added, "If either one of you guys fuck anyone else without our permission, you'll be cheating on two women and we'll gang up on you and slap the snot out of you!"

They nodded in agreement and I truly believe they meant it. A man will fuck up his marriage by cheating, but I don't think either one wanted to risk fucking up the arrangement they had with Shelly and I.

"The last time Shelly and I were here, we fucked the whole night away. Let's try to get some sleep tonight so we can get Dad's car back early in the morning."

I turned the lamp off and we all settled down for a peaceful nights sleep.

***

12