Alicia's New Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know Ronnie?" Stroking his cock.

"He's my cousin."

"That's how he set me up so easily," I straddled his lap.

"Set you up."

"Having you pull me over," impaling myself on his cock.

"You are a smart lady."

"Most of the time, afterall," I started posting on his cock.

"Afterall?"

"I am pregnant with black twins officer."

"Marcus."

I started posting faster as Marcus started teasing my nipples with his tongue, "Ohhhh." Marcus picked me up and lay me on the table to pummel my pussy. I started tossing my head from side to side. Marcus started massaging my tits with his hands and nipples with his thumbs. My orgasm hit when Marcus buried his cock deep in my pussy, "Cummmm in me." Marcus injected my pussy full of cum, "Yesssss, that feelsss so good." I was recovering as Marcus pulled his cock from my snatch with a loud slurping noise.

It took a couple of minutes to recover. I climbed off the table kissing Marcus, "I have to get ready for work."

After cleaning up and getting dressed I went back to the kitchen. Marcus had left without another word. WHORE! Letting yourself get used again, as Marcus's semen ran down my thigh.

The next couple of days I tried to get my life in order. I knew I would be out on my ass as soon as I told Joe. I found an apartment near work that week.

I checked my new account after 3 months and found it to have almost $40,000 in it. I called the realtor and rented the apartment, paying a year in advance.

Joe returned from his latest trip on Saturday, I could not look him in the eye. I cleaned the house, laundry, and whatever I could think of to avoid Joe.

On Sunday after returning from the grocery store, I put away the groceries, "Ali come here, please,"

I found Joe in the den at the computer, "What is it honey?" Joe sat me in his lap.

"What's the matter Ali?"

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"You seem distant," rubbing my back.

"I'm lonley Joe, with the new contract and all."

"Is that the reason you did...." clicking the explorer icon my web site popped up.

I was in shock crying into his shoulder, "Joe I'm so sorry, sniff."

"I have watched a couple of the movies, you didn't use a condom, is there anything else?"

"I got pregnant Joe," He put the test strip on the desk.

"Why didn't you get an abortion?" he hugged me.

"I went to a doctor the first test I had done said I was 13 weeks along, and the ultra sound confirmed that, I thought it was yours."

"Didn't you have morning sickness?"

"Some women don't, I wasn't that lucky I did, by then it was to late," crying more.

"Hey! no need for that it's out in the open now."

"Aren't you mad?"

"I was pissed when I came home after a trip and found this on the computer."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to see if you would confess on your own."

"I'm so sorry Joe," hugging him again.

"Apology accepted," he kissed me.

"Joe with you out of town so much and my perdicament, I think we should divorce."

"Why?"

"It wasn't right of me, I hurt you."

"What about the house?"

"Your money pays for it so you should keep it."

"What about everything else?"

"Joe I don't want anything from you, it's all yours."

"If that's what you want?"

"It's best that way."

"Well if you think that would be best file."

"Joe since I cheated I think it would be best if you did."

"How do you want to do this?"

"Have your attorney file and draw up the paperwork for you to get everything and I will sign so it will be done."

"Okay I will do that."

I was so happy that Joe forgave me but still felt guilty about cheating.

Joe's attorney dropped off the divorce papers on Friday. I took them home that night and read through them.

Reason divorce being sought: Irreconsilable diffrences, Job duties and business trips making relationship intolerable.

House to: Husband

Marital assets to: Husband

Alimony: None

The agreement: I Alicia Rhodes agree to the terms of this divorce and awarding assets to husband Joseph Rhodes and that I am not entitled to alimony under title 34 subsection 234 of the divorce laws in this state.

I signed the papers and returned them to Joe's attorney on Monday, "Why isn't adultry the reason for divorce?"

"Joe wanted to make this a quick divorce adultry complicates things."

"Thank you." I gave him the paperwork and left.

Joe was out of town for the next two weeks. I changed direct deposit information at work, for my check. I had my name removed from the marital accounts and deed to the house once my check was deposited in my account.

I painted and furnished my apartment to move in. On the night before Joe returned I sent him an E-mail:

Joe, Thank you for being so understanding. Call me when you return and I will return your key.

Love Ali

Joe called the next night and I went to see him, "Hi Ali."

"Hi Joe."

"How are you?"

"Scared."

"Why?"

"I'm alone for the first time in my life."

"You'll be alright."

"Thank you, I had my name removed from the accounts and deed as agreed."

"So it's over then?"

"I know I brought this on myself, but I hope we can be friends, if not I will understand."

"I love you Ali."

"I will always love you Joseph Rhodes, I'm so sorry."

Joe gave me a kiss and I left crying.

I ran into Ronnie a couple of days later after not seeing him for a month. I was walking into my apartment building and he was exiting, "Ali what are you doing in my neighborhood?"

"I live here now," Ronnie smiled.

"Really, since when?"

"Moved in about a week ago," Ronnie's hand started massaging my ass.

"Why?" Ronnie's hand had worked the back of my skirt up.

"First pregnancy test was wrong," moving his hand between my thighs rubbing my slit, "Ahhh."

"So your not?" The boldness of this man and the stimulation of his finger on my slit I went into automatic copilot, my hand started rubbing his cock.

Feeling Ronnie's cock respond being in a state of arousal, I led Ronnie to my apartment in a daze. Upon entering I recalled feeling my skirt sliding down my thighs.

The next thing I remembered was Ronnie picking me off my knees. Laying me across the coffee table I felt his head between my thighs, "Ohhhh."

Ronnie ate me to a series of small orgasms. Ronnie knealt up I found his cock and fed it to my snatch, "Ohhhhh."

Ronnie picked up my right leg planting a kiss on my ankle. "I see you've decided on your destiny."

Ronnie started to pummel me to an explosive orgasm. Ronnie pounded me for a few minutes before tearing open my blouse exposing the little bulge in my belly. Ronnie's hands massaged my belly before working his way to my tits, "Yessss," I felt my orgasm approaching rapidly.

Ronnie pounded me for a few minutes and buried his cock deep in my snatch, unleashing his seed. my orgasm hit as his pulsing cock seemed to spit his semen forever. My pussy swallowed every drop and milked it for more.

Ronnie lay on my chest sucking my tits stimulating my nipples with his tongue. I felt his cock start to grow, flexing my hips. Ronnie moved his lips to mine our tongues made a mad dash for the others.

Ronnie's cock was soon erect and pounding into my pussy again. Ronnie broke the kiss and knealt up. I leaned up to watch his black cock sink into my white pussy, "Ohhhhh."

Watching my pussy lips hug his cock when he pulled out. I was on the verge of another orgasm. flipping my head back, my chest heaving. Ronnie's lips fell to my tits his tongue teased my nipples. I exploded in orgasm wrapping my legs around his waist. When I started to recover Ronnie drove deep into my pussy to unleash another torrent of seed into my receptive pussy, "Yessss, I love that feeling," I passed out from the excitement.

I awoke a short time later in bed, Ronnie rubbing my stomach, "Your letting yourself go Ali."

"I let myself go to far."

"I thought you said the pregnancy test was wrong."

"It was, in part."

"What part?"

"The date this happened," rubbing my belly too.

"So you are pregnant."

"Yes Ronnie I am, thanks to you."

"Thanks to me?"

"Yes, you came in my pussy after I told you I was fertile and then set me up to get pulled over after throwing my clothes out the window."

"You can't blame me for getting pulled over."

"It was your cousin, Marcus."

Ronnie delved a finger into my pussy. My pussy instantly convulsed on his finger like it was sucking a cock, my hips flexed.

The next thing I remembered was Ronnie, "Thanks."

"For what? Ohhhhhh."

"Being a fuck slut." As he unleash his third load of cum deep into my pussy, I passed out.

I awoke the next morning Ronnie was gone. Feeling the semen run down my thighs I felt ashamed. He's right dropping your panties for every black man that comes along, you are a fuck SLUT! What did he mean? I realized my destiny, looking at my ankle chain, I started to cry.

I was now seven months along, I felt like a house with legs. I was putting several bags of groceries in my car, "Miss Ali."

Turning, "Ty how have you been?"

"I'm fine, I just got back from helping my cousins with their farm."

"Miss Ali may I ask you a question?" looking at my swollen belly.

"Sure Ty."

"Am I responsible for that?" pointing at my belly.

"No Ty! you are not responsible for this." I rubbed my belly. I didn't have the heart to tell him he might be.

"Okay, I had to ask."

"I know you did Ty, thank you."

"For what Miss Ali?"

"For being so kind Ty."

"Your welcome Miss Ali."

"Ty I have to get home now and put away the groceries."

"I hope your boyfriend carries them in for you."

"I don't have a boyfriend, I will manage."

"I will help you Miss Ali, I'm not busy."

"Thank you Ty, I would love that."

I drove us to my apartment and Ty unloaded the groceries while I put them away. When we were finished, "Ty would you like an iced tea?"

"I would like that very much Miss Ali."

"Sit, I'll bring them right out."

I poured two iced teas, Ty was sitting at the table, "Ty how come your not on the couch."

"Not suppose to eat or drink if I'm not at the table."

"You're a rsponsible man Ty, why's that?"

"My mom wants me to."

"How come?"

"I'm a little slow Miss Ali."

"I hadn't noticed Ty."

"I am also clumsy at times."

"Ty since we are in my house I would like it if you join me on the couch and bring your tea."

We sat on the couch sipping our tea and had a good time. Ty told me alot about his mother and how he helped her whenever he could. How she taught him to respect others, especially woman. His primary concern was watching out for his little brother and sister and protect them.

I became excited talking to Ty learning so much about him, "Ty am I the first woman that you have been with?"

"Yes Miss Ali, woman don't like me much."

"I can't beleive that Ty."

"They talk to me but that is all."

"Ty they don't know what they are missing."

"Really Miss Ali."

"Really Ty, any woman would be lucky to have a man like you," my hand started stroking his thigh, "Ty did you enjoy the time we spent together?"

"Yes, Miss Ali."

"I did too Ty," Ty became excited

"You did Miss Ali."

"So much so I want to do it again."

"You can't your pre......."

"Ty yes I can." I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

Kissing Ty I unzipped my skirt and slid it off. I slid to the floor and sucked Ty's cock, his hips flexed up into my mouth. I slid my panties off and strummed my clit with my fingers.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I crawled up Ty's body planting little kisses until I reached his lips. With my tongue wrestling with Ty's I impaled myself on his cock, "Miss Ali I didn't put a condom on."

"Ty it's okay you won't get me pregnant," I posted on Ty's cock.

Ty was so kind and gentle I started having mini orgasms after a couple of minutes. I continued to post on Ty's cock until I felt the stirrings of an explosive orgasm. Breaking the kiss I flung my head back, chest heaving. Ty sucked my tits, using his tongue to stimulate my nipples. Feeling Ty's cock swell my orgasm hit. Ty's cock erupted deep in my pussy when I planted my ass in his lap, "Ohhhhhh, Ty that feels so good."

I was recovering still sitting on Ty's lap with my head on his shoulder, "I can't beleive I'm the only woman you have been with, you make me feel so special Ty."

"I do miss Ali."

"Yes, Ty you make love you don't just fuck."

"What's the difference Miss Ali."

"When we are done I feel loved, when others are done I feel used," I smiled, looking Ty in the eyes right before kissing him.

Ty kissed me back and his cock started to grow. I started to post slowly on Ty's cock as it grew. I had a series of mini orgasms posting on Ty but nothing explosive. When his cock swelled I remembered his test results. Ty unleashed another torrent of his potent semen, "Ohhhhh, Ty yessss," thinking at that moment thank god I'm already pregnant. Ty injected my pussy with 15 ropes of sperm, my pussy convulsed milking him for more when he was done.

Ty was not the most experienced lover I've had. feeling sexually satisfied and loved when he was done he was definitely the best. I slumped off Ty with a smile on my face. laying on the couch, "Miss Ali are you okay?"

"Yes Ty, I feel fantastic."

"That's good Miss Ali, I was worried when you fell over."

"Ty that was a good fall over, you will see it again, after we do it again."

"We can do this again?"

"Yes Ty, we can do this again."

"Miss Ali, I have to go before my mother starts to worry."

"That's okay Ty, let's not worry your mom."

Ty got dressed as I lay on the couch smiling, "Good bye Miss Ali."

"Good bye Ty, come and visit anytime."

"When I have a minute," Ty went home.

I felt so good after sleeping with Ty I just lay on the couch and was soon asleep.

The last two weeks before I left for maternity leave I noticed some irregulaities at work. My assistant seemed to be gone from her desk a lot, and the department manager that ran the department Ronnie worked in just didn't seem happy.

Both woman were in their mid twenties and quite attractive. Both were college graduates, I knew the store would run fine while I was out.

I caught up with the department manager one afternoon, "Karen what's the matter?"

"Nothing Ali, why do you ask?"

"You seem to have your head in the clouds lately."

"I just can't beleive the company would not approve a raise for Ronnie."

"Yeah I tried but the rules are the rules."

"Well it is the companies loss, I just don't see as many shoppers."

"Things will pick up when school starts again."

"I hope so."

I walked back to my office, my assistant was at her desk when I returned, "Kelli can we talk?"

"Sure Ali, what's up?"

"In my office."

We walked into my office and closed the door, "Kelli where to you keep disappearing to?"

"What do you mean Ali?"

"You seem to disappear a lot first thing in the morning."

Kelli started crying, "I think I'm pregnant, I have morning sickness."

"I didn't know you were seeing anybody."

"I'm not that's what is so horrifying."

"It will be okay once the morning sickness goes away."

"I don't know Ali the bastard won't even return my calls."

"I know what you mean Kelli," I said rubbing my belly.

"Ali your married."

"No Kelli we got divorced since I got pregnant."

"Are all men bastards?"

"No Kelli, I cheated one weekend and got pregnant."

"Ali I thought you were in love with Joe?"

"I still am, I just got carried away one weekend, I let my guard down and was seduced."

"Sounds like the same bastard that got to me."

"We have to be more careful when it comes to smooth talkers I guess."

"Amen to that Ali."

"Lets finish up and grab a bite to eat okay?"

"Okay Ali, I would like that."

We finished our work for the day and went to my apartment for dinner. When we got there Ty was waiting at the door, "Ali why is Ty here?"

"He helps me with chores now that I'm pregnant, how do you know Ty?"

"He's Ronnies friend."

That hit a nerve, "He got to you too, didn't he?"

"Who?"

"Ronnie, who else."

"How did you know?"

"Women's intuition," I said rubbing my belly.

"He's the father of you baby?"

"Most likely."

Kelli started crying again, "That bastard."

"My thoughts exactly Kelli."

It took Kelli a couple of minutes to compose herself, "Ty how are you?"

"Miss Ali, Miss Kelli, stopped by to see if you needed any help."

"We're about to make dinner, would you like to join us?"

"I would like to, but I need to check with my mom first."

"We'll start dinner you check with your mom okay."

Kelli and I talked while making dinner Ronnie pulled the same bull shit on Kelli. Loving and gentle when they were fucking, treating her like shit when he was done.

Kelli confided in me that she too was set up by Ronnie with his cousin after fucking her the first time.

She didn't sleep with Ty, "Why not? He makes you feel loved and not used."

"He's a little slow Ali."

"So what, he doesn't use you and doesn't expect you to put out."

"He is very kind and does behave himself."

"Exactly Kelli, you should have sex with him and see what I mean."

"Do you think I should, I'm pregnant."

"It's okay, you can still have sex."

Ty came back so we ended the discussion there. Ty set the table while Kelli and I finished making dinner.

We ate a nice meal with good conversation. Ty had some very funny stories about his cousins farm and his siblings.

After dinner I turned on some music and we gathered in the living room. Ty sat between Kelli and I on the couch. Kelli looked a little shy about sleeping with Ty so I made the first move rubbing his thigh, "Ty what do you think of Kelli?"

"She's a nice person and pretty too."

"What about me Ty?"

"You're one of the nicest prettiest woman I've ever met Miss Ali."

"Thank you Ty," I started rubbing Ty's cock.

"Miss Ali Miss Kelli is here."

"That's okay Ty she wants to be."

"Really Miss Kelli?"

"Yes Ty," Kelli said shyly

"Enjoy yourself Ty."

"Okay Miss Ali," Kelli unzipped his pants.

I stood up and removed my skirt and blouse. I reached down and pulled Ty's cock from his pants. Kelli removed her clothes as I knealt between Ty's thighs and engulfed his cock.

When Kelli was done undressing she knealt on the couch and gave Ty a kiss, reaching for his cock.

I removed Ty's cock from my mouth and let Kelli stroke it. Ty being inexperienced and me not wanting to be left out I massaged Kelli's clit, "Ali, Ohhhh."

Ty started sucking on one of Kelli's nipples while I massaged her clit. Kelli's hips started flexing in a fucking motion, I inserted a finger in her snatch, "Oh shit! don't stop, that feels good."

Removing my finger I tasted the nectar of this goddess. Her taste was very appealing, I lay on the couch between her thighs and ate my first pussy, "Ohhh Ali, what are you doing to me?"

I stopped eating her, "Getting you wet to fuck Ty."

I ate Kelli for a couple of more minutes, she had a couple of mini orgasms. Removing my head from between her legs she made no attempt to straddle Ty. I had to coax her into position, she impaled herself on Ty's cock.

Ty's lips went back to her nipples and his hands to her hips, she posted on his cock. I massaged her ass for a minute before bringing Ty's hands around to her ass. I guided his hands until he had Kelli moaning, "Ahhh, Ty."

I climbed onto the couch grabbing Kelli's head I kissed her. Our toughs collided as we kissed.

Breaking the kiss, I removed my bra and panties. climbing back on the couch sitting next to Ty's head on the back, Kelli leaned in and kissed my pussy.

Ty stopped sucking Kelli's tits, "Miss Kelli I don't have a condom on."

Holding Kelli's head in my pussy, I answered, "It's okay Ty cum in her."