Alien Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,998 Followers

Faster and faster they twined, slowly closing their circle around the humans. Drawing energy from their hosts they gently raised them off the hard ground until they were levitating three feet into the air. As they approached climax the alien mating grew more intense.

The energy became more focused. If Jaime and Beth could have opened their eyes they would have been amazed to see themselves defying gravity and twirling in time to the energy surrounding them.

Finally, Beth gave a soft scream as her orgasm hit, followed by a groan from Jaime as he released seconds afterwards.

At the exact same time Jaime climaxed the desert was witness to small pops similar to the noise static cling makes when touched to metal. Two small balls of energy about the size of a baseball slowly drifted to the ground, alighting at the same moment as Jaime and Beth released.

The male was stunned.

"Did we just-"

"Yes we did my darling. Two, twins in Earth terms."

Never in the history of their race had twins been produced.

The import dawned on him.

"Two! That makes fifty offspring! More than the First Prime Mother of our race. I'm so proud of you."

"Us, love, us. You were also involved, remember?

Besides, our hosts are also having twins, after the proper gestation period of course."

He felt her satisfied smile, and suddenly became uneasy.

"Mate, what did you do? I felt him, remember. I remember her slipping the condom on him. Wasn't that supposed to prevent offspring?"

She appeared what, sheepish, in his mind.

"Well perhaps in the heat of the moment I may have accidentally weakened the integrity of the contraceptive devise. It may have broken and failed it's purpose."

He was appalled.

"Why would you do that? You read them the same as I. They're at the bottom of this regions socio-economic strata. They are going to have a hard time surviving on their own, much less providing for offspring."

"I would never do that. You felt their fears. He is afraid he won't be 'man enough' for her because of his wounds. She fears she won't be 'woman enough' to help him trough his times of adjustment and healing. The children will make them both see everything is all right."

"Besides, they are on their way to 'Vegas', a center for a foolish pursuit called gambling. I can't explain it, but the odds of financial gain are astronomical. Just before they leave Beth will discover a card from one of the well wishers at the party them just attended. Inside is a barter unit, a '20', with a note to put it in the big jackpot slot machine. She will, and will win 4.5 million units, enough to keep them secure for the rest of their lifespans."

He was intrigued.

"How do you know this is going to happen?"

"I know, my love, because you and I will be around to redirect the energy in the machine to make it so. So until then, let's take our new offspring and rest on that large asteroid that circles this planet. I just wish the rest of our offspring could be here to celebrate me surpassing the First Mother."

This surprised the male. Once their offspring had gained the ability to travel on their own they would leave. Infrequently they would encounter one in their travels and would acknowledge each other, but that was as far as it went.

He immediately sent out a message.

"CHILDREN, COME TO YOUR MOTHER, SHE NEEDS YOU."

He turned his thoughts back to the couple on the blanket.

"What do you think will become of them?"

She responded with great enthusiasm.

"Did you understand the importance of the buttons on their vests? His was the symbol for peace at the time. Doesn't it seem interesting that a great warrior would wear that? He will become a great minister of faith, if he can find one he agrees with."

"And her, you read what she did while she waited for his returned. Working for a group called Hospice, tending the dying. Her buttons were all 'smiley faces', a symbol of happiness and hope. She will become a healer and a teacher."

"Now come my love. Let's take our children and rest until time to search for more planets and races."

The particles straightened slowly attaching the small bundles to them. Twining and twirling, reminiscent of the double helix of a DNA, they reached skyward to rest and wait.

................................................

EPILOGUE 1

Jaime and Beth slept the night through snuggled into the blankets. They awoke to the sound of ATV's, quickly dressed and walked back to the car.

They arrived in Vegas and were treated like royalty. Beth did remember the card on the way out and they became instant millionaires. They took the new found wealth and invested it.

She went back to school and became a doctor and researcher. Her breakthroughs in cause and effects of cancer in children gave many a chance to grow up and lead happy, full lives.

Jaime became a house husband to support Beth through her schooling and internship. He searched for a religion compatible with his beliefs, and when he couldn't find one became a humanist. He believed people should do the right thing simply because it was the right thing to do, not because some religion said to. His belief that if you did the right thing on earth the afterlife would take care of itself struck a chord in many people.

He was asked to lecture and share his views.

It amazed him that people wanted to hear what he said, but he simply restated his beliefs over and over. A friend asked him to write things down to reach more people so he did, thinking it was a vanity project. His slender, 130 page document called "Because It's The Right Thing To Do"

became a bestseller, eventually becoming the third most printed book in history. He gave the proceeds to his wife's research foundation.

World leaders sought him out for advice. It was always simple and to the point. "Is it the right thing to do?" Once asked to intervene for a political prisoner in a third world country, he said he would only go if the dictator would invite him. Bowing to world pressure, the dictator did. The interview was filmed.

Jaime never said a word about the prisoner or the political climate of the country. He talked about the leaders' family, particularly his younger children. About five minutes into the conversation he reached out and held his hand. The

dictator seemed not to notice, Jaime stopped talking and just kept holding his hand. Twenty minutes later the man was crying tears of shame. The next day he released all political prisoners on the condition they leave the country. The interview became the most popular site on YouTube for 15 months.

The twins, a boy and a girl grew up to follow in the footsteps of their parents. The boy became a doctor and carried on his mothers' research. The girl continued her fathers' legacy and became almost as popular as her father.

...............................................

The Particulans did rest on the moon for six days.

Heeding the call of their father, the offspring did come. The few that were mated brought them along, and many others came, for reasons they couldn't quite define. By the end, it was the biggest gathering of Particulans in recent history.

The two newest members of the family approached one of the oldest siblings.

"Hi, I'm Beth and this is Jaime. What's your name?"

"I am spawn 33 of First Scout and mate."

"That means you're our brother, but doesn't give us your name."

"I don't understand."

"That's o k, you look like a Walter to me. That sound right to you, Jaime."

"That's cool, sis. Walter it is."

Spawn 33 thought a name was an excellent idea and approached his mother about it. Surprised , she agreed to naming him Walter.

"Why did you ask my permission?" she asked.

"Because you are the New Prime Mother, so designated by the Council. Asking just seemed the right thing to do."

Although she had difficulty at first with her new role in her society, she soon settled in and became accustomed to their deference.

By the end of the second day she was running out of Earth names. The unattached soon began to court and choose life partners. Matings began, and offspring appeared at a record level.

This did not go unnoticed by Earth astronomers. No one could explain the freak dust storm on the Moon. The last day an event occurred that had scientists and religious leaders looking for an explanation for centuries.

The dust storm had been increasing in intensity for days. Then suddenly it became calm, clear for an hour or so, then rising up in a mighty column. Gradually it changed shape, until it looked just like a peace sign and a smiley face, the circles interconnected. People feared the end of days. Others saw it a sign to mend their ways and look for peaceful solutions to world problems.

Jaime put the symbol on the cover of his book.

................................................

EPILOGUE 2

Beth awoke in a panic.

"Jaime! Jaime, where are you?"

"Calm, child. Jaime isn't here, but he'll be joining you shortly."

Beth had never heard a voice as calm and soothing before. She felt instantly safe, surrounded in a cocoon of love.

"Am I in Heaven?" she asked.

She remembered being sick, old. Remembered being surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and great grand children, old and new friends, and world media. But most of all she remembered holding on to Jaime, apologizing for leaving him.

"No," continued the calm voice, "We've brought you an alternative. Hear us out, and if you still want to go back to to your old reality you can."

"We're called Paticulans. Once, long ago in your time parameters, you and your husband had an interaction with us that altered our outlook on the universe."

"You showed us what was missing from our make up.

We had outgrown love and the joy of life, and it was moving us towards extinction. One night on a desert hilltop, you and your husband reminded us that love is universal and could overcome most problems. Because of you, we moved from a 17% probability of extinction to a 63% chance of survival."

"What we want to offer you is a chance to help us on this path. We'll offer Jaime the same thing when he joins you. There is much you could teach us. Please stay. We need you."

She could feel the presence of millions, as a collection and individuals. Two were almost strident in their need to be recognized.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"We're your namesakes and god children. We were born the same day your children were conceived. I'm Beth, and this is Jaime. Please say you'll stay. We need teachers."

The childlike earnestness moved her.

"Thank you for your offer. I would like to stay awhile if you don't mind. That is, if you're sure Jaime can come too."

The calming voice was back.

"He'll be along shortly, my daughter. Now come, there are others for you to meet."

She found herself following the voice. Yes, she thought, this is the right thing to do. I can't wait to show Jaime.

The end, or the beginning?

qhml1
qhml1
8,998 Followers
12