Alien Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmerboy
Farmerboy
322 Followers

I recounted to her the wonderful sleep I had and she was delighted. "I advised them to include that as a method of passing time, and felt confident it would work. I'm very pleased you had such a restful journey, apart from the Formless Void. You awoke slightly earlier than we had expected and were faced with a mixture of the unreal bed and the very real void of deep space. I apologise for what must have been an unsettling experience."

I laughed at her sincerity. "Don't worry about it. Gone and forgotten".

She smiled back and sat on the bed. It was a perfectly conventional hotel room from a Marriott or Holiday Inn back home. "OK, you're not going to tell me that all of your hotel rooms look like this, right?"

She giggled cutely. "No, you're right in this case. Welcome to a faithful reproduction of Room 414 of the Hong Kong Marriot." She was right. The emergency instructions were in Cantonese. "Would you like to take a shower or shave?"

I actually felt pretty good. "No, thank you very much. I slept well and was able to freshen up before we met at breakfast. I feel great."

She smiled and lay back a little on the bed. "In which case, would you care to make love with me? I watched you fucking little Beatrice in the back seat. She loved it. I'd like you to fuck me, in my mouth and vagina. We have plenty of time before the next experiment."

These girls were amazing in many ways, but it was their confidence and directness I enjoyed most. "Well, I'm sure I can oblige... but I came twice with 'little Beatrice' and my balls are a little empty..."

She waved to cut me off. "That won't be a problem. We have technology here which will not exist for many years on your planet. The transport you arrived in, for instance -- have your people developed anything similar?" I shook my head. "Well, another set of developments have been in the field of medicine. As you know, we are immune to all forms of disease and have effectively conquered death. Let me give you an example".

She jumped off the bed and walked to her bag, by the door, from which she extracted a silver, spherical object about the size of her palm. "This is a wave inducer which designed to alter the body's natural productivity. We use it to cure hereditary conditions such as heart trouble and imbalances like diabetes. Properly targeted, these waves can encourage the body to produce anything we need, from a hormone or an enzyme through to increased cell division and fluid production. I will task the device with encouraging production of semen so that you can enjoy having sex with me. We may be able to fuck two or three times on one charging, but it is unwise to abuse this machine, for obvious reasons."

She unzipped my pants, pulled them down and motioned for me to sit on the bed. "Beatrice was right... it is very beautiful..." She stroked my flaccid, tired penis and knelt in front of me. "Perhaps it would help if..." she stripped off her sweater and shirt, revealing perfect, small tits with beautiful brown aureole.

"Yes, it helps", I confirmed with a chuckle. Annabelle placed the silver device on the bed between my legs and waved her hand over it slowly. A soft humming began to emanate from it, and I could feel a distinct, pleasant warmth growing around my balls. "Woah, that feels kind of weird. What's it doing?"

Annabelle smiled. I was sure she had one hand in her knickers and was masturbating. "It is sending instructions, through your brain and CNS, to your testicles and seminal glands. They will shortly begin producing huge volumes of their respective products. One minute should be enough for one day's normal production. This will feel strange and you'll note a swelling of your testicles and some pressure within your prostate, as things normalise. If you feel discomfort, let me know and we will stop. I can always simply suck and kiss your penis to encourage the flow of semen, but this way is more... scientific."

She was definitely frigging her clit and reddened as she came, issuing a tiny yelp as she hit her peak. This helped my cock, which was feeling warm and contented, to a new erection and by the time the machine had worked its magic, I was fully hard with balls that felt like I'd not come in a week. Annabelle brought herself off again and then quickly tucked the machine back in her bag. "Do you feel OK?"

By way of an answer, I pulled her up onto the bed and was quickly pulling off her delicate, red panties and exploring her already-wet pussy with my fingers and tongue. She came wonderfully quickly. And again. I wondered if some amazing technology was at work, but I guess I'm just that good. Her pussy tasted fantastic -- musky and incredibly feminine, and my erection would have things only one way. I raised myself above her and slid confidently into her cunt, which gripped my shaft so tightly, I almost blew my new load in the first minute. She was in ecstasy, and her tight vaginal pulsing forced me closer to an orgasm with every stroke. But I wanted to see it.

"Annabelle, let me come over you", and she nodded. Two more minutes' quick, deep fucking and I was there, ready to come. I withdrew and her hands flew to my cock, stroking me steadily towards the point of no return. Finally, after what my balls thought was a week of waiting, her delicate, stroking palms pushed me over the edge and the biggest tidal wave of semen I'd ever seen gushed out and covered her belly and thighs. I marvelled, but already there was more, and a stronger, harder pulse sent a stream of hot spunk over her breasts and face, landing in her hair and on the bed behind her. Smaller pulses, each the size of a regular orgasm, dribbled sperm into her pubes, coating her pussy lips and oozing down to her anus, and then onto the bed sheets. I leaned back on my haunches and looked at her -- head to toe, she was covered in my sperm.

"Jesus! I never knew I had it in me...!" I chuckled. She was smiling, her mouth and eyes coated in whiteness. I hopped up and fetched a towel from the bathroom, and soon she was able to see out again.

Her expression was quizzical and confounded. "I expected somewhat less... perhaps I made a mistake with the machine." I laughed myself silly and she threw pillows at me. "I think a shower might be a good idea. Would you like to join me?"

I helped her up and we walked together, a little unsteadily, to the bathroom. She got the shower going while I found soap, shampoo and more towels. The hot water and soap soon cleansed her of the dousing I'd provided, and together we washed my aching penis until the whiteness of our fucking was gone. It felt good.

"So, what have you got in store for me?" I asked while I enjoyably soaped up her breasts and stomach. Her body was wonderful.

"You know how interesting you are for us", she said sincerely. "We don't have this kind of opportunity very often. There is much we can learn from you, an entirely new species".

I frowned, puzzled. "But I thought you said you were all humanoid. Wouldn't that mean that we're all the same? That I'm just like you?"

She lowered her head and toyed with the soap, obviously a little nervous. "I'm sorry, but we weren't entirely honest with you. Everything you've experienced has been real, but here, reality is a very flexible construct. We are able, as you postulated, to change our appearance into anything we see fit. This might sound very convenient, but there are actually very strict rules regarding how we may change, for what reasons, and who must be informed. Imagine the chaos that would result from one of us transforming into a weapon, or a massive beast, or a poisonous gas."

I was staggered. "You can actually do those things?"

She waved at me urgently. "Only if it is considered necessary or beneficial to the community as a whole. Without common consent, not one of us would be able to alter our appearance in any way. We would be restricted, as we truly are, to a handful of possible projections. This is one of them, and most of the people you'll be dealing with are based on this projection. It was thought better to ensure you encountered a range of people in the arrivals hall, for example, to put your new experience into context. However, we knew for certain that you would only be honest and open with us if you were comfortable. This is our way of gaining your trust".

I felt a complex mixture of anger and confusion, topped with curiosity. "So", I began slowly, "you are a humanoid only as a choice between that and a number of other forms. You can change that form at will, but only with the agreement of your peers. So, what other forms can you take?"

She smiled at my understanding. "You've got it. I cannot show you, for the reasons we've just discussed, but you can easily be shown other individuals of our species who presently inhabit other forms. I'll pass on this request to the medical team and I'm sure they'll be able to help. And you shouldn't worry -- these others forms aren't something from one of your television shows on Earth. Some you may find more attractive than us."

"I find that very difficult to believe", I said, and cuddled her closely while the shower warmed us. We kissed and my hands cupped her soft, wonderful bottom. I thought how nice it would be to slip my penis into it. Somewhere, a muted alarm sounded.

"We have little time. You are due to be examined by the medical team". She snapped the shower off and handed me a towel. Quickly dried and dressed, we enjoyed a long, slow, luxuriant kiss at the door before dashing down the corridor to the reception we had left earlier.

Feeling refreshed and alert, I followed the receptionist down the corridor, with Annabelle trotting along behind. Another retinal scan and a thumbprint -- legal documents permitting the testing, Annabelle explained -- and I was ushered into a clean, bright, spacious meeting room with a large oval conference table and comfortable, leather chairs. I was alone at first, and took a seat. Before long, a group of humans in white coats -- I thought that a nice touch -- filed in and greeted me warmly.

Annabelle was about to take her leave. "This is Doctor Manisti. She will guide you through the testing and answer any questions you have. Please be aware that Dr Manisti is perhaps the most eminent and respected medical practitioner on our planet and has taken a special interest in your case." I shook her hand warmly, and she smiled as we were seated.

"Sir, I hope that you feel we have treated you well, and that you have enjoyed your first day here on our planet." I nodded and thanked them for their hospitality. "Not at all. Can I offer you afternoon tea? I understand you have not eaten since breakfast, and there is no sense in being uncomfortable." A waiter in a black bow tie entered and organised a spread of cakes, scones and three kinds of tea and coffee. I helped myself, as did some of the team, and then sat down to hear what they had in store.

"My name is Manisti and I'm the official team leader of the project which began this morning, namely to learn as much as possible about you, your species, your physical functions and your psychological profile. I understand that you have asked many questions, and appear highly articulate. This is excellent." She was leafing through reports of this morning's activities, almost certainly forwarded by the three girls. She looked about 40, but it was hard to tell. I liked her voice and speaking style, and was immediately at ease.

"It says here that you are aware of the basic nature of the realities we have presented to you, but are curious as to the alternatives. I quite understand. This will be explained, and demonstrated to you later today. First, we have a number of questions for you, as you can imagine, and we would like to start with a psychological examination whose aim is to ensure that this rather novel experience is not causing you undue stress." I chuckled and the team smiled with me. "I assure you that some of our subjects find the transition from their home environment to our planet somewhat distressing -- subjects not perhaps as flexible and well-attuned as you are." I chuckled again and muttered my thanks for the compliment.

Manisti turned to a page of questions in her folder and began reading. "I would like you to answer these questions, which are formulated in much the same way as a political poll on your planet. We have done our research..." this caused a ripple of laughs around the table. The other doctors and researchers were taking notes on electronic lecterns. I leaned over slightly to see a highly complex mind-map adorning the page of the doctor next to me. He smiled and added another element to the display. "You should find this format familiar -- please answer whether you strongly agree, simply agree, have no feelings on the matter, disagree slightly or disagree strongly."

"Yes, it's a familiar refrain". All those damned market research phone calls I'd gotten at the factory, at home, on the mobile...

Manisti began, "Are you comfortable on our planet?"

"Strongly agree". The group beamed openly and some nodded to themselves.

Manisti ticked a box on her lectern. "Was your journey here comfortable?"

I thought about that one. The formless void wasn't fun, but the hotel was nice, arriving to a shower and good breakfast -- they'd gotten that right, at least. "Agree".

"Were the three science ministry agents who carried out your induction of the appropriate species, style and manner?"

Not half. "Strongly agree". The team smiled again and made more notes on their lecterns. I had to get myself one of those. They looked neat.

I took a slug of coffee, which was tasty and bitter in an interesting way. Cinnamon? "Was the meeting breakfast an effective method of inducting you into our society and ways?"

"Strongly agree". Another slug. Nutmeg, maybe?

"You were offered a cigarette on arrival and did not accept. Can you explain this? I apologise for the departure from our style of questioning, but I am most curious about this." She leaned back and awaited my answer. The team leaned forward and listened very intently.

"I was addicted to one of the substances contained within cigarettes for a long time. My health was very severely damaged by the poisonous substances they also contain. Several weeks before arriving here, I stopped smoking cigarettes entirely. My health improved, but the side effects of the addiction were extremely severe and I still have cravings for the physical experience created by one of the active ingredients. I am not interested in satisfying that requirement, although it was curious to me that you sensed the requirement exists." More coffee. Cinnamon, surely?

"That is extremely interesting, and even more so that you noted our reaction. We had, indeed, detected a strong predilection for this substance but were unaware of the side effects. I sympathise. Some of our inhabitants feel the need to indulge in psychotropic and other substances, the medical side effects of which are quite negative. I congratulate you on having conquered this addiction, which I know cannot have been easy."

I nodded, and the team broke out into spontaneous applause. Enjoying the moment, I stood and took a bow, to general amusement.

"If we may continue", Manisti said smiling, and waving her colleagues gently to silence. "I hope you will not find this question embarrassing. You have had sexual relations since your arrival with all three of the Ministry girls. I have to tell you this was not unplanned. They were trained to ensure your comfort and to gain your trust. Please react to this statement -- 'I resent the use of sex for the purposes of gaining my trust and wish it had not happened'.

I smiled. "Strongly dis -- a -- gree" I said clearly. The team broke into applause again. "It was a perfect method. Perfect. Think about it, I'm here on an alien planet for the first time, I've no idea what's going on, I don't speak the language, don't have any currency, haven't got a guide book. But it's full of gorgeous girls who want to fuck me. If there is one sure-fire way of getting me on your team, to encouraging me to co-operate, its lots of sex with pretty girls. And a good, solid breakfast." They were ecstatic. "'Resent the use of sex'... How the hell could I resent it? That's crazy. And whoever did the training was a minor genius, and they have my thanks."

Three of the team jumped up from their seats and embraced each other, shaking hands merrily and virtually dancing with collective glee. Manisti was almost helpless with mirth herself. "You'll have gathered that these three were responsible for the sexual and social training of Annabelle, Beatrice and Catherine. Background research took some months and they are obviously delighted not to have wasted their time." The three took some time to settle and, even after seating themselves again, beamed continuously and occasionally punched each other on the shoulder in congratulation.

Manisti kept order well, and pushed on. "How would you respond to this statement -- 'I understand the necessity of carrying out scientific research for the purposes of interplanetary contact'".

I really wasn't sure. "I'd probably agree right now, but the thing is... I didn't realise until this morning that there was such a thing as 'interplanetary contact'. This sort of stuff was a joke back home -- aliens, abductions, secret experiments in remote laboratories and sinister government departments. To know now that some of this stuff is real, that other planets are inhabited... I don't know. Ask me again in a few days. Sure, I want you guys to communicate with Earth and I'm sure we can help each other. For now, put me down for 'agree'."

There was more nodding and a very positive vibe from this group. I was suddenly aware that, despite their politeness and attentiveness, I'd not been introduced to any of them. "Excuse me, Doctor, but I wonder whose company I am in?"

Manisti glanced around, briefly flummoxed by my question. "I'm sorry not to have introduced the team members -- there are many, and we find that too many introductions at once is simply a waste of time. Still... In simple terms, this is a panel of highly experienced specialists who have made the study of extra-terrestrial life their life's work. We have members whose interests lie in the fields of psychology", she said, motioning to a dark-skinned woman at one corner of the oval table, "and others who specialise in diseases, immunity and disorders of the blood", she added, indicating a trio of doctors on the other side. "Some have professional interest in communications, telepathy, mental activity", she pointed to individual doctors in turn, "whereas I am most involved in the management of such programs, as are a number of my colleagues. Put simply, there is a holistic approach which we all embody. You will get to know some of us during the coming days, but others will work almost entirely behind the scenes. Excuse my rudeness in omitting these details, but we must be selective in the extent and breadth of information you are provided, if only for reasons of retaining your sanity under these extraordinary conditions."

I nodded, and said, "I appreciate your candour and clarity. Please continue with your questioning". I grabbed a sultana scone and poured some more coffee. I was erring on the side of nutmeg once more.

"Thank you. We are almost finished with this section. During your day here, you have been given a variety of information on several subjects, almost all of which has been new to you. This touches on my comments of a moment ago. How would you respond to this statement: 'I have been overwhelmed with new and incomprehensible data since arrival and wish the rate of learning could have been slowed'".

The other doctors leaned forward intently. I felt pressure, as if their whole approach might hinge on this one answer, and that by saying the wrong thing now, I might offend them. I thought carefully for about a minute, drank more coffee and looked out of the window. One of the large, pleasant parks of this science campus lay between two large, modern buildings with broad windows and an attractive, curved design, not unlike a sail. A young couple were lounging on the grass, both reading. I'd never felt more comfortable.

Farmerboy
Farmerboy
322 Followers