Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Predalien suddenly came to Alicia's rescue and, with a grunt, gripped the Facehugger by the tail and tugged it downward. It struggled against the xenomorph's grip, but its meager strength was dwarfed by the Predalien's. With the other hand, he gently spread Alicia's thighs further apart, watching with interest as her pink pussy blossomed open. Her slit was still leaking his seed out, but the flow had subsided now to a light trickle.

With her legs spread, the Predalien took two of the eight legs of the squirming Facehugger and fit the spider-like creature into place, nestled between her milky thighs. The Facehugger's probe was still extended out, squirming and searching for a welcoming orifice to insert itself into. Its tail, which normally would have wrapped around a host's neck to cut off its air supply and restrain it for implantation, improvised by snaking itself around Alicia's thigh. With some maneuvering, the Predalien braced the Facehuggers upper four legs above Alicia's pelvis and the lower four onto her legs and inner thighs. Finally, the Predalien spread apart Alicia's pink vaginal lips, opening her pussy. With a few short jabs, the Facehugger's probe twirled about and found her, snaking toward it and slicing between the lips of her labia with deadly accurate precision.

Alicia could not see all of this happening, but she felt the tail tangling around her inner thigh and all eight of its squirming digits hooking between her thighs. And though she'd only just been penetrated not long before, she felt with shock as the Facehugger's proboscis penetrated her pussy for the first time. It felt like a cock, but not quite; it was thinner than the Predalien's male member, but also appeared to extend out longer and it wriggled within her depths like some kind of live snake, seeming to borrow into her in a way.

But despite this shock, her fear had not abated. Though this parasite had attached itself to her lower hole, not her mouth, would she still die an agonizing death as a xenomorph newborn burst from her chest? Why had the Predalien protected her mouth from being implanted if the outcome was going to be the same? Would it even be the same outcome?

The Predalien came to her side and, with a tug, he yanked down the resin "barricade" that the drones had built to block access to her face. Alicia looked up at the hissing Predalien as it cocked its head at her.

"Am I going to die?" she asked the Predalien, suddenly yelping when the Facehugger's probe brushed a sensitive nerve within her pussy.

The Predalien shook his head 'no' in response. He reached down, causing her to flinch apprehensively. He did something surprising though; he brushed aside strands of her blond hair from in front of her face. Another long, bony hand placed itself above her breast, right on her heart. He matched the motion by pressing a hand to where his heart would be on his hardened chest.

Alicia looked at him curiously. It suddenly clicked for her that the Predalien did want to protect her from death, otherwise why would he be there? He'd sated his lusts within her already and should have no further need for her. Instead, he stayed by her side and was actually...comforting her? Alicia suddenly had renewed hope that maybe she would not die, somehow. She had nobody to turn to or rely on, so if this otherwise terrifying creature was offering her assistance, she had no choice but to trust him.

She nodded up at him and gave a weak smile. Her arms sagged and she began to relax, even as she felt a tickle in her loins and on her pelvis as the Facehugger shifted itself somewhat. The Predalien dismissed the two drones and sat itself down on his haunches several feet away from Alicia, its tail swaying behind him like a curious dog's would as he watched Alicia.

The human marine silently pondered this bizarre turn of events, and looked down at the creature fixed between her legs. The appearance of the Facehugger was...disconcerting to say the least. Aside from the natural fear of spiders that most humans seemed to share for some reason, Alicia was put off by the probe as well, wondering what exactly it was doing inside of her exactly.

She stayed still, taking deep, relaxed breaths for many long minutes, wondering if anything was happened because she didn't feel any different. However, she gasped, not in pain or discomfort, but from pleasure, as she felt an odd lightweight feeling coming from her loins. A slight sucking sensation could be felt inside of her tender vagina and she felt the proboscis of the Facehugger suddenly pulse within her. She felt fluid draining from her pussy, and she looked down and saw more of the Predalien's seed seeping out around where the probe was penetrated inside her vagina. The warmth and fullness could still be felt from within her womb, but the excess seed inside her vagina was seemingly being drained out of her pussy by some kind of change in airflow.

More minutes passed and Alicia felt two of the Facehugger's front fingers inch a bit higher. It braced itself onto her pelvis for deeper penetration with its probe, meanwhile its two front legs came precariously close to her clit. When one of those fingers finally brushed her clit, she shuddered, willing herself to calm down and not get too aroused by this predicament.

Deep inside her, the probe pushed deeper, exploring every crevice of this female creature's warm, welcoming loins. It rubbed along her vaginal walls, causing Alicia to shudder, and it explored deeper, looking for something in particular. When the moment came when the probe found her tightly-closed cervix, Alicia moaned and jerked her pelvis up against the creature wrapped around her pelvis.

It had been nearly an hour since the Facehugger had attached itself to her, and throughout most of that time, she hadn't felt much, but now the Facehugger seemed eager to explore every deep, intimate part of her. Though this probe was not as big as a penis, it could burrow and reach hidden points of pleasure and sensitivity that a penis simply could not reach. It wiggled around inside of her and extended out to brush her cervix, causing pleasant tingling sensations within her, and Alicia realized shamefully that she was getting wet again.

Then unexpectedly, the Facehugger's probe began to thrust in and out of her. She was still somewhat exhausted from her tryst with the Predalien earlier, so it took longer for the probe to get her juices flowing and give her real pleasure, but after twenty minutes of the probe's insistent wriggling and thrusting in and out of her pussy, she felt herself once again clenching down on it just as she had with the xenomorph's cock earlier. And on top of that, there was an unexplainable sensation of gentle compressing combined with oxygen and hormones of some kind being funneled into her. Whatever the Facehugger - or perhaps she should call it a "Hiphugger" at this point - was doing was causing her immense pleasure and felt serene and relaxing in many ways.

She felt another sensation as well, one that she wasn't anticipating. As her breathing became huskier and the pleasure in her loins very slowly began to build, Alicia felt the tail of the Hiphugger suddenly shift. It remained wrapped around her thigh to hold itself in place, but the tip of its tail found itself snaked up against the rosebud of her anus and it began, at an agonizing pace, to press against it, pressing it open and seeking entry. Alicia would have otherwise been alarmed by this, particularly without lubrication, but whatever hormones the Hiphugger was feeding into her reproductive system caused her to become relaxed. When the tip of the Hiphugger's tail finally penetrated her anus, she felt almost no pain, only another pleasant sensation to add to the rest that were slowly overtaking her body.

The Hiphugger's pace was initially slow, methodical, thrusting its probe gently in and out of her pussy while wriggling around, rubbing her moist walls. But as it funneled more oxygen as well as hormones into her loins and she became more relaxed and pleasured, it would pick up the pace, sliding quickly in and out of her and only slowing when Alicia grew close to what might be a climax. Its long fingers also began to tickle her loins, brushing over the pink petals of her moist pussy and rubbing her clit and her navel. Its tail was only gently, superficially tapping in and out of her anus.

She found that a Hiphugger, unlike a sentient male lover, would not tire so easily or "bust a nut" prematurely. One hour bled over into two and then three, and still the Hiphugger seemed to be patiently working, slipping in and out of her pussy up to her cervix, allowing very pleasurable sensations to pulse through the human's body as it fed her hormones of some kind, before it slowed to a crawl again before she could reach an orgasm, before the whole process yet again repeated itself.

The teasing would be the death of her; being brought close to orgasm by the thin yet flexible and long proboscis wriggling through her pussy was driving her crazy. And to make matters worse, she could still feel the warmth and the slight filling feeling that came with having the thick, copious semen of three xenomorphs still sloshing around her womb. Every time the probe compressed in on her cervix and tickled it, she felt more of the hot fluid leak out of her, giving her yet another tickling sensation to feel.

It was agonizing for Alicia, and she felt that she would lose her mind if this had to continue for hours longer than it already had.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The bigwigs over at Weyland-Yutani want us to find out what happened to these colonists of theirs. You are to make a clean sweep for any surviving colonists and find out if xenomorphs were involved. We're sending you data packets on what W-Y knows about these aliens, so read up. We'll reach the planet at 1700 hours."

Taylor looked over and saw Alicia sitting a few spots away from him as the marines were debriefed. He reached over and nudged her shoulder.

"Alicia?" he whispered.

She looked over at him and smirked. "What?"

"Will this alien have tentacles this time?"

Alicia rolled her eyes and batted his arm away. "I hope not. I'd prefer not to have to save you from getting raped by any."

Taylor smiled, and seeing that other marines in their unit were beginning to clear out, he shuffled closer to her.

"Hey, listen. I don't know what we'll be jumping into here. It's not every day that an entire colony just ups and disappears."

She looked at him, giving him a melting smile through her blond hair. "We'll be fine, Taylor. We're going to kick ass, squash some of these bugs, and make it back home. You just watch my ass, and I'll watch yours, and nothing will go wrong, ok?"

Taylor nodded obediently. A coy smile then appeared on his face again. "Literally watch?"

Alicia snorted and punched him in the arm.

Taylor drifted in and out of consciousness. He just wanted these aliens to kill him already, but instead, they would wake him up, usually by yanking or sucking on his manhood to rouse him, before using him as tool to get off. Even now, after dozing off momentarily, he was being jostled around within the confines of his "cocoon" in a chamber not far from the xenomorph Queen. A large black mass was straddled over him, wrapped around his entire body, impaled on his erect cock.

The female xenomorph warrior riding his cock like a fire pole was hissing and clenching and unclenching her jaws with pleasure, sliding her wet, tight cunt up and down his cock, whether he was fully conscious or not. Some of the female xenomorphs had been surprisingly gentle with his body, careful not to injure him with their claws or rough up his body too much, but this particular xenomorph female was crazed and very horny, willing to take what she needed from his male form without any questions asked.

The warrior gripped the back of Taylor's black hair, clenching onto him tightly and wrapped her tail around his midsection as her incredibly tight pussy clamped down on his cock as she came yet again. Warm juices soaked his cock and splashed between their groins as she rode out her orgasm to the fullest. Her shriek of pleasure reverberated through the cavern, but Taylor was no longer frightened or put off by those shrill sounds anymore. In fact, despite the pleasant sensation of his manhood being, once again, milked and a female creature cumming atop him, Taylor felt himself drifting off again. His eyes closed lazily and his head slumped down and his limbs sagged against their bonds.

As the female warrior recovered from her orgasm and began to bounce herself up and down his pole again, Taylor, barely conscious, began to moan.

"Ohh, Alicia. God Alicia, you feel so g- good," he moaned deliriously, mistaking his current 'lover' for someone else.

The xenomorph's hips smacked against his over and over again. Taylor's balls began to churn and his cock throbbed. A dopey grin stretched across his face as he continued on with slurred speech.

"I hope the Lt. doesn't find out what we're doing in the barracks here. Oh god, you're s- s- so sexy."

In his haze, Taylor began to thrust his pelvis up in tandem with the xenomorph female. She didn't know why the previously passive human male was now getting into this bout of mating, but she enjoyed his sudden enthusiasm nonetheless.

"Oh Alicia, I'm going to cum. You're on the pill, right? We'd be in deep shit if you got pregnant in the Marine Corps. Oh godddd, here it comes!"

He pumped his hips up and let out a gasping groan as he squeezed a long stream of human cum into the alien pussy clenched around him snugly. He let out a long sigh and laid his tired head onto the xenomorph female's shoulder in front of him, even as she still used his semi-erect tool for her own pleasure, eventually coaxing it to hardness once again.

Taylor smiled in his sleep. "Oh Alicia, I know this is corny sh- shit, but I've wanted to tell you s-something for a long time. I love you, Corporal Jackson. Always been scared t- tell you that because you're such a badass and everything. But I needed to say it."

The female xenomorph dismounted the tired human male. Another pair of xenomorphs, both Praetorians, came in from the Queen's chamber. With a hissing command to a pair of nearby drones, Taylor was removed from his bindings. They propped the naked, sweaty human male up between the two of them and brought him forward, carrying him into the corridor leading toward the Queen's chamber.

Taylor's eyes fluttered open and closed and he mumbled, "Hope I can see you again one day so I can say it again."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another hour or so passed by, and Alicia's hair was a sweaty mess in front of her face. She gasped and huffed as she was once again brought to the edge of a powerful orgasm, but just like all the other times before, it was quickly taken away when the Hiphugger ceased all movements and kept its probe suddenly still and motionless inside her depths.

Only minutes later, however, Alicia felt the sensations return. The proboscis of the hiphugger latched to her pussy began to thrust and slide in and out of her pussy, stimulating her walls with exquisite precision. Meanwhile, its tail stroked up and down her thigh and the tip of it began to very carefully penetrate in and out of her tight asshole.

However, this time, when the probe found her cervix, Alicia's eyes widened like saucers when she felt for the first time that the probe twisted into her cervix. The hormones that had been pumped into her for the last several hours had been subtly dilating her cervix, widening it enough for penetration, just the hormones would have normally been used to funnel oxygen into her lungs if she was being facehugged the normal way.

She felt a jolt deep within her loins the moment her womb was penetrated, but then her pleasure began to mount and then climb, only this time, it did not abate when it reached a certain point. It continued to grow, as the Hiphugger's probe wormed its way deeper into her womb, snaking around the deluge of xenomorph cum that had settled within her baby chamber. Her slick pussy became slicker with her juices and her walls began to contract around the thrusting, pumping probe.

She suddenly felt a pair of fingers pluck at the spot just above her spread vaginal lips, where the Hiphugger was situated. She looked up and saw the Predalien, who'd been vigilantly standing guard and watching for her entire breeding session, suddenly using his fingers to stroke her clit, looking down at her with something that she would call affection (maybe she was going crazy?). As her clit was stimulated, her anus penetrated, and her pussy and cervix gently and pleasantly fucked, she felt a monumental orgasm brewing. She'd been brought to the brink and deprived of relief over and over again over the past several hours, so she knew that it was going to be a big one.

Suddenly, Alicia looked down, gasping and moaning, and saw a pear-sized mass working its way up the probe inch by inch. She knew that this was something that she should have been anticipating, but she had actually forgotten about the embryo itself because of the constant stimulation over the past several hours.

When the embryo reached the entrance to her pussy, she groaned, biting her lip and expecting excruciating pain. Instead, thanks to the steady flow of hormones and physical stimulation, the small lump popped past the lips of her labia and began to progress through the proboscis. Every nerve in the walls of her pussy felt the embryo as it traveled down the stem and to her womb. And still, the probe was still gently thrusting, dilating her cervix more and more, and providing pleasure to her nether regions. Her pleasure intensified, and she felt her orgasm nearing as her legs began to shake and juices matted down her pubic hair and flowed from her pussy.

The Predalien pinched her clit between two of his bony fingers just as the embryo pressed against her spread cervix. Alicia's eyes rolled back into her head and her tight walls squeezed the life out of the Hiphugger's long probe.

"Oh god, oh fuck, yes...YESSSSS!" Alicia screamed so loudly that probably every xenomorph in the hive could hear her.

She squirted from her pussy, probably soaking the Hiphugger and drowning the creature in juices. And the Hiphugger, feeling the female's tunnel clenching in on its probe, took the precise moment at the apex of Alicia's explosive orgasm to pop the embryo past her cervix and into her womb. Hours of hormone secretion and dilating of her cervical barrier had prepared her for this, and the embryo passed her spread cervix with almost no resistance. The egg was expelled from the mouth of the Hiphugger's proboscis to sit comfortably in Alicia's uterus.

Alicia was still panting heavily, moaning and shuddering from having such a long-overdue orgasm. When her senses came back to her though, she felt the solid mass of the embryo within her belly, realizing that it had been deposited there within her womb with little to no pain, though she now felt the odd sensation of carrying this burden, along with the potent swirl of xenomorph sperm still in her womb. The Hiphugger's probe had popped from her cervix and was withdrawing from her tired depths. It withdrew from her pussy completely at the same time that the tip of its tail popped from her anus. After the tail untangled from around her thigh, the Hiphugger slid from her pelvis, sliding to the ground.

Alicia had never felt so tired or uncertain in her life. What had she become over the past few hours? She'd had some of the strongest orgasms in her life, and they had been brought on by these alien creatures - monsters which had killed innocent humans. Would any woman have done the same in her situation, or was she just the lowest form of depraved human for succumbing to baser instincts? She'd wanted to find Taylor, and eventually make love to him; he was the only man in her life who'd ever come close to deserving that from her. But would he even want her now, if he'd known what she'd done to survive?