Alignment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into the mirror and saw my fingers holding Sarah's pussy. My cock was hardening again. Then she moved. My god. I could feel all these muscles moving that I didn't know could work independently. Sarah waved her knee back and forth a couple of times so I could feel the muscles working.

"Okay Steve. Now that you've felt that you can take your hand off my crotch. Finish shaving and we will try your tree one more time."

I stepped in front of my sink, finished up shaving and rinsed my face. Sarah handed me a towel to dry my face.

"Okay Steve. Let's try you."

I got into my tree trying to imitate Sarah. Sarah walked around me. "Better. Much better. I would like to see your chest open a little more. Let me help you."

Sarah walked behind me and stared to slide her hands under my elbows. "Wait a second. You've showered already haven't you Steve."

"Yes."

"Okay. One second."

Sarah pulled her hands out from under my arms. The next thing I saw in the mirror were here hands up in the air and her tank top sliding over them.

"I took my top off. I'm going to be leaning against you and it's not right I press a sweaty tank top into your clean body." She said, running her hands over my back. I had relaxed my posture bit being tired from my first yoga class in a while. I put my foot down, regained my composure and re-positioned my foot.

"Okay. Are we ready now", Sarah asked.

"Ready," I said.

"Let's get that chest opened."

Once again Sarah slid her hands under my arms and stepped into me, her breasts pressed into the middle of my back. I swear I heard her moan ever so softly. She slid her hands up over my nipples. I felt her rest her head between my shoulder blades.

"Focus Steve. Long slow breaths in through your nose. Out through your nose. Good. Now, when I say to I want you to open your chest. Think about making me feel your shoulder blades pinch in on my head, not your nipples sliding outward under my palms. That will happen naturally if you compress the right muscles in your back"

Damn. All I could think about was how great her body felt pressed against mine. I was trying my best to supress my cock pressing against my towel and she's asking me to focus on some yoga moves. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"Okay Steve. Impress me."

I took another deep breath in and out. The bulge under my towel seemed to subside a little as my focus moved from perfect tits pressing into my back to impressing this young lady with my yoga abilities. I pulled my shoulders back trying to use my back muscles.

"Excellent. That was really good. Now. I felt movement in your lower body. This is really hard but it all contributes to alignment. I need to move your abs in and tuck your butt under when I say go. I will guide you again."

Sarah slid her left hand down onto my abdomen tucking her finger in the top of the towel. Her right hand dropped to my hip and pulled back the towel.

"I'm going to position my hand similar to the way you positioned yours on me. I'm just warning you okay. It will be similar but not quite the same. The goal here Steve is to tuck you butt under and lift your lower abdomen."

While Sarah was talking her right hand was struggling with the towel trying to get into the right position. She finally pulled the towel up from the bottom instead of trying to pull it to the side. Sarah slid her hand directly between my legs, her fingers pressing against my testicles. I twitched a little.

"Before we try that first move Steve, your right hip feels a bit high. Try and pull your left hip up, it will force your right hip down."

I tried to move. I guess I made some adjustment. I got more approval from Sarah.

"Good Steve. That was a really nice micro adjustment. I could feel you level your pelvis. Now. I know my fingers are touching your balls." Sarah moved her fingers up and down essentially patting my on the balls. "But I need you to ignore that and focus on the move. I should feel your scrotum move away from my right hand and your pubic bone should slide up under my left. Think about your pubic bone moving up. Go."

I thought about Sarah's guidance and moved.

"Just excellent Steve. That was really good. Now does the posture feel different?"

"It does. I feel stronger and more engaged with my entire body."

"Perfect." And with that word Sarah grabbed my balls and gave them a little squeeze. "I owed you that for grabbing my tit earlier."

"One more adjustment."

Sarah crouched down "I would like to see your knee back a little farther." She slid her hands down either side of my raised leg. Her right elbow on the inside of my knee, her fingertips just shy of my balls. She pushed my knee back, "I'm just feeling the resistance in your muscles, checking your flexibility. I think you should be able to get your knee to this position. I'm going to hold you similar to how you held me so I can feel you move the right muscles."

Sarah got up and stood in front of me. She ran her left hand under the towel and grabbed my buttock. She reached down, pulled up the towel and shoved her right hand into my groin. Here was this half naked beautiful young woman with her hand shoved against my balls and her thumb resting on top of my hardened cock. She looked me in the eye.

"Don't worry about being aroused Steve. I know my arousal doesn't show quite as readily as yours but trust me, my crotch is soaked and it's not from sweat. Now impress again and pull that knee back. Good. Tuck your abs up. Chest open. Fabulous! Okay now do the other side without my help."

Sarah slid her hand out from under the towel running her thumb down the length of my shaft.

"Umm, the towel is going to..."

"Steve, I was just grabbing your cock and balls, seeing them isn't going to matter much at this point don't you think?"

I sighed, "Yep. You're right."

I looked at Sarah's great body. Her tits were magnificent. Breathe in. Breathe out. I started to lift my knee and it got caught on the towel. Before I could move Sarah unhooked it from my knee allowing it ride up on my thigh. I raised my hands to my chest. Pulled my shoulder blades back. Pulled back my knee and tucked up my abs. My erection was pointing right at Sarah's tits.

"Nicely done Steve. Your chest is open." Sarah placed her hands on my nipples then slid them down. "Your knee is back as far as you can get it." Her hands ran up and down my leg both hands ending on my hips. "Level hips." Then her hands slid down to my crotch, her left hand cupping my balls and her right hands grasping and stroking my cock. "And your pelvis in nicely tilted up. And now here's your reward for being such a good student." Sarah was stroking my cock. I had a lump in my throat. "I told you I'm honest Steve. I really like your cock. It's nice. Not too big. Not too small. It's the kind of cock I would love to feel in all of my holes." She looked deep into my eyes slowly firmly stroking my cock and caressing my balls. "My pussy. My mouth. My ass. But today it will just be my hands who get to intimately know your penis and balls."

"Uh Sarah."

"Shh Steve. Shhhh. As long as you can keep that foot up I will keep stroking your beautiful cock."

Sarah knelt down still stroking my cock. "Hello handsome." She said to my erect penis. "I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you. How about a big kiss?"

Sarah leaned in and kissed the head. "mmm" she purred. She kissed her way down the shaft. With her left hand she squeezed my sack attempting to wrap her fingers around it and the base of my penis. This forced my testes forward stretching the skin of my sack over them. "And you have two very nice friends." She sucked one teste into her hot mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. It was my turn to moan. Her mouth moved to the other teste giving it an equal amount of attention. Her actions were slow, deliberate, purposeful and oh so skilled.

"I think your daddy wants to play with my tits and my pussy but I want you with no distractions so daddy is going to have to wait," Sarah murmured into the head of my cock like it was a microphone.

Sarah now just stared at my penis and my balls squeezed up against its base and outward toward Sarah's face. "Yummy" she murmured.

Sarah stroked my cock with skillful hands massaging my testicles at times, dipping her tongue into the precum oozing out the tip of my hardened cock. Sarah smiled a moment before I could feel the pressure of my impending orgasm building in my testicles. I guess she felt if first. Sarah tipped her head down and spit onto her chest, then she took my cock into her mouth one more time coating it in saliva before pressing it between her tits. She didn't have to tell me what to do. Instinctively I dropped my foot to the ground and started sliding my cock between her mounds, Sarah pressing them together.

The first blast of cum hit Sarah in the chin and splashed up onto her nose. She licked off as much as she could reach with her tongue while the rest of my orgasm unloaded sperm on her chest and tits and neck.

I paused, jerked and flinched, the head on my penis becoming hyper-sensitive. Sarah lifted my penis from between her tits guiding it to her mouth, cleaning me off, moaning with each swallow.

Sarah released me and proceeded to scoop up all the cum she could licking and sucking it from her fingers never spilling a single drop.

"Thank you Steve." She finally said sucking the dollop of cum hanging on the end of my cock, now convinced my deposits were complete.

"I should thank you."

"Shhhh. I enjoyed that as much as you did. Maybe more."

Sarah kissed my cock a couple of times before standing and hugging me. I placed my hand Sarah's yoga pants feeling the outline of her pussy. I looked at her "May I return the pleasure."

The thought of licking Sarah's pussy shot a jolt through my semi-soft penis which Sarah was still grasping.

"Umm, he still has some life in him." And she squeezed my cock. "Maybe another morning, another time. I so much enjoyed drinking your cum this morning that I want that memory to stimulate me all day. If you eat me and make me cum, I will lose some of the purity of having your cock and cum inside my mouth." She kissed me then released me and picked up her tank top.

"You better be on your way or you will miss your train. I'm looking forward to our next class together."

I was speechless watching Sarah walk out of the room. I gathered my senses, shook myself trying to grasp how I had just experienced a long held fantasy. I dressed, packed my bag and made my way out front. Sarah was sitting on her stool behind the desk with a towel wrapped around her. Before I could speak Sarah started, "Thank you again Steve. I really enjoyed that this morning. This has to be our secret though. I'm pretty sure management wouldn't approve and I can't have your hockey buddies showing up here thinking all the instructors here give blow jobs after class."

"Sarah, I would never tell anyone. It will be our secret. And I have no expectations it will ever happen again."

"Well, it certainly wasn't planned, I just got so horny this morning seeing you shave and then feeling your skin against my breasts put me over the top."

I smiled knowing how horny I was watching her all morning. Knowing I had almost masturbated in the shower thinking about fucking her. I nodded. "Our secret Sarah. But just so you know, you're a hell of a yoga instructor, so if you see me in a lot of your classes, it is your instruction that will keep me coming back."

Sarah beamed a smile at me, "Wow. Okay then. See you soon."

"See you soon Sarah."

I turned to leave hoping my newly sprouted erection had escaped Sarah's notice. What a vision she was sitting there. Her cleavage readily apparent at the top of her towel and at the bottom her thighs up to their tops, some of her ass cheek hanging out. If she hadn't had her legs crossed her pussy would have been fully exposed and I would have thought it an invitation to bend her over the counter and take her.

12