Ali's Art Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

My knees were weak and shaking, and I sat back on my heels, slid a hand along Ali's thigh and spread the slippery cum over her ass. She still clutched my other hand to her pussy, and I breathed hard and watched as a trail of my cum slid out from her now closed asshole and trailed down her thigh.

"Fuck, Tom," she gasped.

"Nearly got carried away there, Al. Sorry."

"I wanted you to. I think I wanted you to do it, Tom."

"I think we'd better stop messing around like this, Al. Before we go too far."

She burst out laughing. "This wasn't going too far?"

She rolled onto her back, pulled my hand and my fingers slid out of her with a squelch. She lifted my hand to her mouth and kissed my fingers.

"It's so much fun, though, Tom."

I nodded. "But dangerous."

"I guess." She pulled a face and laughed. "Oh yuck, Tom, I can feel your cum dripping out of my asshole." And still laughing she rolled off the bed and waddled through to the bathroom.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers