Alison Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remained silent, waiting.

"Oh, and most of all, discretion."

"And what do you understand by the word, discretion?" he asked.

"Oh, um, being discreet, I suppose." Again he remained silent, his hands tented, his fingers tapping.

She thought some more and tried, "Keeping quiet, not telling others about, um, things?"

"Maybe you do have a future here. Maybe. At least you are capable of learning," he said.

She smiled, hoping things were improving. Then decided that perhaps a smile was wrong at a formal interview so straightened her face. Then thought a smile would appear relaxed and friendly, so began to smile. Then she thought perhaps she shouldn't be smiling at such a senior person, so didn't smile quite so much, just look interested and clever, but not too much.

Miles Richards was thoroughly enjoying these facial gymnastics, aware of her innocence in such matters, and prepared to make use of them in his own way. "Don't forget to be open and honest with me now," he said. And after a brief glimpse at the file on his desk, he continued," What was your impression, Alison, of the girl who showed you up here? Maria."

"Well, I didn't take much notice. She seemed nice enough. Especially when we first arrived, and asked my friend to follow her," she paused. He waited, drumming his fingers together. Alison continued, "She seemed less friendly when coming for me, in a bit of a rush, I suppose."

"Exactly, Alison. Impolite behavior. Rushing because she was late showing you up to me, unpunctual, and because my instructions to her were explicit, disobedient. What do you think happens to employees who infringe all, or any of the rules?"

"I don't know, sir," replied Alison, wondering where she had heard similar questions before.

"She will be punished, in any way her Master sees fit, in private or in public, but in either case, within the confines of the Home." He barely paused to let this sink in before continuing. "Do you have any qualifications in caring for others, nursing perhaps?" he asked.

"No, sir, only my O levels, which I did quite well in, and I intend to study further at college for A Levels in September," she replied.

"So there is some doubt as to your abilities for this position," he said, his head slightly to one side. As Alison looked down, studying her feet, hoping for some positive reply to come to mind, he continued, "Some doubt, but there are other redeeming features and abilities which could secure your position, at least on probation."

She looked up, hope in her eyes.

"Most of your duties will be menial, bed making, cleaning, laundry and ironing, preparation of light meals, bathing and exercising your master, both physically and mentally should he wish," he explained.

Alison nodded, thinking there was nothing too demanding there.

"While we don't require you to live in, nor be here every day, when you are here, some of these duties will be performed for other guests, though not the more personal ones, unless your master wishes it," Mr Richards continued.

Alison was beginning to understand the nature of the Home, and it sounded too good to be true, she would almost work here for free.

"Naturally, we keep a close eye on our employees, and each time you attend the guests are able to complete a simple form, should they choose, remarking on your performance. These score merits and demerits. Occasionally a balance is checked, and demerits will earn some form of punishment. This will be decided by your master, and may be witnessed by any other guests who have had reason to complain."

Alison reddened at this, and her blushes were not lost on the Principal, who was pleased so far with her reactions, but not prepared to show this. He went on to discuss remuneration, which Alison was more than happy with, the structure simple and rewarding.

He finally asked, "Are you still interested in taking a position of caregiver here, under the charge of Stan who will be known as your Master?"

Her face brightened as she replied, "Oh yes Sir. Very Much!"

He opened the file on his desk, and handed her a sheet of paper, with a pen, asking her to sign when she had read it. It was a confidentiality document, stating that anything seen or heard within the bounds of the home were not to be repeated or passed on in any way, verbal, written, or recorded. That stringent legal proceedings would follow should this occur. She signed to state that she understood and agreed.

He then stood and said he would show her round the Home, so she could see the environment in which she would be employed.

As they walked round the Home, she was astounded by the discrete beauty of the place, the guests' rooms were large and airy, the main dining room was formal, with one long table, and a dozen chairs. The breakfast room was in a conservatory, dotted with ferns and plants. There were several day rooms, where she met some of the guests, who seemed very pleased to see her, being welcoming and complimentary. There were some game rooms with snooker and billiards tables, two bars with a full range of optics and draught pulls. The main hall was splendidly furnished, with ornate candelabra, a small stage and comfortable seating, together with smaller tables and chairs for groups to sit together. He also showed her the stores areas, kitchen, and laundry areas. All were well fitted out with modern appliances. It was there that she first saw another of the caregivers.

The girl curtsied as Mr. Richards walked in. She was introduced as Mandy. She appeared slightly older than Alison, and was slim, with short dark hair, the most striking thing was her clothing, consisting of a short flared black skirt, white top (evidently without a bra), ankle socks and black sandals. She was also wearing a black leather collar, with a simple steel ring hanging from it. Alison couldn't be sure, but she thought Mandy had on white panties, so short was the skirt.

"And what are you up to at the moment, Mandy?" asked Mr. Richards casually inspecting the food she was preparing.

"Sandwiches, Sir. For my Master, Mr. Robinson," she replied, standing to one side.

"Hands, girl," said Mr. Richards, holding out one of his to her.

She hesitated, then slowly held out her hands, palms up to him. He took them and turned them over. Tutting softly.

"Dirty and uneven nails. Dispose of this food, clean your hands, and start again. I have no wish to spread food poising among the guests. Ten demerits. I shall make a note."

Her hands fell, as did her face, as it reddened. "B . . . but, Sir!" she exclaimed, "Mr Robinson was very hungr . . . "

She got no further as he said, "And a further ten for arguing."

She gaped, and finally recovered enough to say softly, "Yes, sir. Thank you Sir."

She walked out of the kitchen toward what Alison assumed was a toilet. "As you can see, Miss Whiteley, we are strict, but usually fair, and the guests needs are paramount." He continued to show her round, explaining one of the magnificent crests she had seen in some of the public rooms. The heraldic crest depicted a stag atop a hill, surveying all before him. At his feet lay what appeared to be some bramble or bushes, but on closer inspection were in fact antlers. "The reason for the name, Stag's Heaven, was not a random choice. See the old, fallen antlers? They form three P's These represent Pain, Pleasure and Pride."

"I thought they would be Perverse Personal Pleasure," thought Alison.

"As a Stag grows antlers there is some discomfort," Mr. Richards explained, "followed by the pleasure of rutting, and the pride of full growth. This cycle is repeated. The guests here have all suffered some pain their lives, and are now finding pleasure and pride. Similarly we expect their caregivers and other employees to take Pleasure and Pride in their responsibilities, or Pain can result."

As they walked together through the Home, Alison was impressed with the discreet light and airy atmosphere, and pleased with the response of any guests they came across. Unaware that as soon as they walked on, the same guests looked salaciously at her rear. Mr. Richards asked if she was still interested and she replied happily that she was. As they reached a door a short way down a narrow, carpeted corridor he reminded her of the contract she had signed, opened the door and asked her to follow him. They were in a wider corridor, also carpeted, lit only by the occasional wall light. This corridor sloped down and curved to the left. After a short distance, they passed two doors, one on each side, and eventually came to a door ahead of them. "I spoke earlier of punishment," said Mr. Richards, this is one of the rooms where it may be carried out. As he unlocked the door and walked in, Alison followed.

The room was not as large as some she had just been in, but the furnishings and decoration took her breath away. There was a padded bench, with various fittings, a large wooden cross in the shape of an 'X', also padded, some sort of wooden racking – similar to the climbing bars she had used at school, and three chairs. The walls contained hooks for whips, canes, chains, and rope, also some small brackets which appeared to be on vertically sliding adjusters. Two mirrors one wall mounted and one portable completed the array. The room was lit with soft spotlights, and as she took in some of the detail, she noticed a small bookshelf, and some paintings depicting scenes of punishment of bound miscreants. He bade her look around, and examine the room in more detail which she did, apprehensively. Touching the furnishings and hanging objects nervously, shooting several cautious glances his way as she carefully ran her fingers over the padding, and examining the brackets and implements with trepidation.

"So what are your thoughts now, Miss Whiteley?" he asked firmly, "This is one of the rooms where you can expect your punishment to be carried out. Usually by your Master, but it has been known for myself or Miss Tripp to carry out the required discipline, depending on the offences."

She looked at him, her legs slightly weak, and stomach churning at the thought, and replied sheepishly, "I would hope that my behaviour would not warrant such action, Sir. But if I do wrong or am found guilty of misdeeds . . . " she hesitated, picturing herself bound and being punished by Stan, " . . . Then I would have to accept the consequences."

"Very good, Miss Whiteley, follow me, please," he replied, his lips giving away the slightest of smiles.

As they left the room, he locked the door, pocketed the key, and they began the slight ascent back to the corridor. As they neared the two doors in the corridor, he paused, touching her arm, "Wait here a moment," he said, and walked a few steps on, before listening at one of the doors.

He then carefully opened it and looked in. Alison could hear a male voice, then a rather pitiful female one. Mr. Richards, came out and waved her to him, putting a finger over his lips requesting silence. Alison tiptoed to the door and as Mr. Richards stepped to one side she looked in, as he stood behind her.

The room was similar to the one she just came from, but with only a few items on a table, and some hooks in the ceiling. Lit by two soft spotlights she saw the girl, Maria who had shown her in earlier. Maria was blindfolded and naked except for panties socks and sandals, and had her wrists secured and attached by a rope to a hook in the ceiling. An elderly man was berating her about her misbehaviour and tardiness, and she was whimpering her sorrow and regret in response. This didn't seem to fall on sympathetic ears as he proceeded to spank her bottom as she writhed and cried out. He then went on to describe how he was going to give her pain and pleasure alternately until she was able to remember how to behave appropriately.

Alison watched in hungry amazement as he peeled down her panties, picked up a flail of soft leather and struck it across her back, bottom and thighs, leaving soft pink marks. He then softly caressed and kissed these areas, reminding her of her transgressions. Mr. Richards' hands rested on Alison's shoulders, as she witnessed some further punishment and pleasure of Maria.

"This is the young recalcitrant that was ill mannered and late in bringing you to me," whispered Mr. Richards in her ear. "She has been behaving badly recently, and her Master has decided to take her in hand. This is what can happen to naughty girls."

Alison watched in astonishment as Maria's bottom reddened, also noticing her erect nipples and sheen of moisture giving away her aroused state. As the punishment seemed about to end, and the man was beginning to unbutton his shirt, Mr. Richards led Alison away, softly closing the door. As they walked up the sloping corridor back to the main House, he explained that Pain, Pleasure and Pride were also elements of the employees' attitude. They were to be proud of their work and their bodies, take pleasure from their work and bodies, and accept Pain with Pleasure and Pride when it was decided that they misbehaved.

As they entered the main building, and continued back to his office, they passed another girl, who was dressed in the usual socks, sandals and collar, but nothing else. She was also slim, blonde, and was walking with her hands behind her back, emphasising the firmness of her small breasts which had some sort of clamps attached to them. Her face reddened as Alison and Mr. Richards approached, and she quickly cast her eyes down as she went to pass them.

"Good afternoon, Felicity," said Mr Richards as she drew near. She stopped, her arms moved as if to begin covering her nakedness but remained in place.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Richards, Sir," she replied quietly, with a slight bending of the knees, almost a curtsey, but without the use of arms.

"I see you have been recalcitrant again, young lady, what was it this time?" he asked. "I failed to provide dry towels and robes for the guests shower rooms, Sir," she replied, "so my Master decided that as I expected them to walk around naked, so should I. Sir."

"Well, then I don't expect you will fail in that particular duty again, Hmmm?" he asked.

"N – No Sir," she replied.

"And tell me child, why is it that you are unable to cover your modesty, even with your hands?" he asked, both of them taking in the smooth skin, and delectable shape of her body.

She turned and Alison saw that restraints had been placed round her wrists, making it impossible to prevent anyone viewing her nudity. She was also carrying a small jug of water behind her back.

"The water, Felicity, what is it for?" inquired Mr. Richards.

"For some flowers in my Masters room," she replied. "He also decided that if I couldn't use my hands to carry out the simplest of tasks, perhaps I should try simple tasks without them."

"Well, carry on then, Felicity," said Mr. Richards, although I shall be asking someone to trace your course with the water, to insure you haven't spilled any. We don't want the carpets to be damaged by clumsiness, do we?"

Yes, Sir. I mean, N . . . No Sir," she replied, the jug beginning to shake as she trembled at the thought.

As Felicity went on her way, Mr. Richards and Alison watched as she struggled to avoid spilling the contents, her bottom jiggling in the most provocative way.

"As I said, Alison," he explained, as they returned to his office, "Pride, and Pleasure, in work and body, and if necessary, Pride and Pleasure in Pain."

As they sat in his office, he looked at her and asked, "So now you have seen what we have to offer, are you still interested?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Richards. I am," she replied, thinking to herself, "Immediately, if you can show me where Stan is!"

"Very well," he smiled, and pulling a sheet of paper from the file on his desk, asked her to read and sign it when she understood. The paper was a contract, similar to the confidentiality document earlier. It stated the following:

That she was to serve her Master's wishes at all times to the best of her ability, and carry out reasonable duties as requested by him for others. That any punishment he considered necessary was to be accepted and that if others were inconvenienced by her transgressions, it was in his power to have them witness or take part. That her attendance will be as and when requested by her Master. That Punctuality, Polite attitude and Obedience to all guests and other staff were expected at al times. That discretion was above all to be paramount, reminding her of the document she had earlier signed. Finally that as her Master was a guest under the 'Finder Caveat', that the length of his stay depended on her continued employment.

Finding nothing to cause her any concern, knowing she could trust Stan, she signed the form and returned it to the Principal.

"Very well, Miss Whiteley, I will shortly take you to your Master, and you can discuss the details of your duties with him. Just a few final points; You will be called by your Christian Name, Alison. You will refer to Senior staff as Sir, Madam, or Miss, Your Master as Master, other guests as Sir or Mister and name. Only with your peers can you use informal first names. Your uniform will be supplied, and should be here tomorrow should you be required to serve your master then. The uniform will never leave the Home, laundry and changing facilities will be shown to you when you first report. Understood, Alison?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir, Mr. Richards."

"Any other questions?" he asked as he stood to take her to Stan.

"No, sir. Thank you sir. I shall be as good as I can, and always do my best, Sir," she replied breathlessly, determined to avoid punishment, and always please Stan. What a wonderful job, and the salary was very good. She expected Stan would want to see a lot of her if he was staying here, and wondered just how much time they would get alone together.

As Mr. Richards took her into the waiting room where they were first shown in, Stan looked up and saw the smile on her face, and knew they were going to be very happy here, at least for the summer holidays.

Chapter Four – Life in the Home

Alison started the next day, a day before Stan moved in. She was able to clean and organize his room, work out his eating and entertainment options, discover how the laundry system worked and meet some of her fellow servants, as well as some of the guests. Her uniform fitted perfectly, consisting of duty (white blouse, short black skirt which was flared, the now familiar ankle socks and black sandals, white cotton panties, and black leather collar), and Gym (White collared tee shirt, shorts which were cut quite high, ankle socks and trainers. It was explained to her that on occasions her Master may wish her to dress in more formal clothing, for dinners or entertaining, and that was to be arranged between them. Otherwise, the clothing (Duty and Gym) was to be worn at all times unless directed by her Master. She was reminded of how people should be addressed, and that behaviour was noted with Merits and Demerits, and totalled on occasion. Rewards or punishment followed, the severity depending on the balance.

The other girls she met seemed friendly, including Felicity, and surprisingly Maria, who apologized for appearing rude the previous day, but she knew what was coming, and Mr. Richards seemed to want to drag it out, making her wait. She was clearly similar to Alison in that she enjoyed living out fantasies of Master and slave, as did they all, discovered Alison once they began talking. Life at the Home was not difficult, every appliance was on hand to make the work easy, the Guests were considerate and careful not to over burden their caregivers, and the Senior Staff were equally careful not to get too involved in the day to day issues. All in all, everybody knew what he or she wanted, and everybody was kept happy, by and large.