All About Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few delightful and deep strokes Natalie climbed up and over Debbie. She virtually vaulted up and rode her like a horse. She spread her ass cheeks wide.

"Come on then fuck this, fuck it hard like last night. Show that bitch of a wife of yours what a good ass fucking looks like."

I rose up and offered my tip to her tight brown bud. I pushed it in easily and felt her taut muscles clamp over it. I glanced down to see Debbie's fingers making their way to her own arsehole. As I pushed, she pushed. I watched as first one then two, then three fingers, up to the first knuckle, disappeared into her tight back door.

I knew I wouldn't last long and after a few deep thrusts I came. I gushed cum into Nat's hot butt.

The force of gravity took control and we all collapsed in a heap.

My cock twitched and jumped as I lay looking at the two women before me.

Natalie barked angrily at Debbie. "Lick his cum from my arse. Then suck him hard again. I want to watch him fuck your miserable arse."

She offered her engorged, dripping and open bud to my wife's unfurled tongue. Debbie eagerly slurped and probed the dark centre as my cum oozed from its core. Natalie seemed to enjoy opening her asshole wide and rocked back to make sure every last drop had been transferred to my wife's mouth.

"Now suck his dick." She demanded.

Debbie sank her mouth over my end and started to suck enthusiastically, as if wanting to please her oppressor. She tackled the task with a degree of reverence. She carefully licked and sucked every inch of my distended tool and savoured its coating - the tang of her best friend's arsehole.

I felt her body rock as Natalie drove her fingers forcefully into both of her holes.

Debbie was in a trance, her eyes were wide open and fixed. Natalie blurted out a commentary of what she was doing and wanted to do next. She choked out grunts of pleasure as she passionately devoured my re-hardening tool.

The sights and sounds were intoxicating. My nostrils flared and the air was full of the powerful aroma of unbridled sex.

I glanced down through half closed eyes to the delightful sight of both women paying homage to my proud and rampant cock. Natalie was still wanking my wife but had seemingly developed a taste for sucking my balls. She slurped and sucked noisily as my wife swirled her tongue around my engorged phallus. Natalie came up to join my wife's skilful ministering and both women shared a deep kiss that surrounded my twitching and jumping end.

I almost came again there and then but fell back in the throws of ecstasy.

Debbie pulled me down and rolled me on to my back. She squatted down, facing away and slowly sunk down over my cock. She made a grab for Natalie's smooth shaven and silky wet pussy.

Natalie side stepped her and in the tone of a sergeant major, barked out, "get that dick out of your cunt. The only place that cock is going is in your arse. Get off him bitch -- now!"

Debbie hopped up and then slid back down slowly. I could feel the glorious sensation of my cock slowly sliding into a warm and welcoming hole.

Her head was thrown back in ecstasy, Natalie stood in front of her and thrust her cunt at her eager lips. Once she had her fill she sank to her knees, knelt between my legs and clamped her mouth on Debbie's clit whilst she rode my rampant cock with her arse.

Debbie splayed her ample butt cheeks wide, allowing me the glorious sight of my thick tool disappearing into her taut back passage. She rose up, exposed almost all of my shaft and then sank down to accommodate its full length, time and again as Natalie ate her out. Her speed increased as Natalie brought her close to orgasm.

Finally she came with a series of panted and muffled wails. Her arse muscles gripped at my tool in pulses that almost wanked the cum from me.

She continued to rise and fall on my length. I groaned in delight as I felt the cum rise from my balls. I couldn't hold out any longer and pumped my thick semen deep into my wife's bowels.

"Now then..." Natalie said, in a calm and cheerful tone, as the waves of pleasure subsided. "What's wrong with a bit of anal then?" She smacked Debbie's arse with a loud crack. "And don't call your husband a pervert. He's not the one getting his pussy eaten out is he?"

Debbie cracked a satisfied and smug grin. Natalie stroked her cum smeared chin before planting a firm peck on her lips.

"Now sit on my face and let me eat your husband's cum out of your tight and dirty little arsehole. Oh, and whilst I do that, rub your clit and show him your open snatch until you bring yourself off." She said insistently.

Debbie lent back spun around, smiled and ushered me off and away. She didn't want to miss out on any more pleasuring, did she?

Things have changed now. I have moved back in with Debbie and the kids. We had to down size and sold the old house. We've actually moved closer to Natalie. She comes to visit more often but, alas, I still don't have a job. Still I need the rest, after all it seems that now I have two women to please, more often than not at the same time!

I remain eternally grateful to Nat who helped to make Debbie see what she was missing, as she did for me. How well she knew us both, but at least now she reaps the fringe benefits.