All About Zack Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well don't you want some lunch first?"

"No I'll grab something later."

"I bet you will," I mumbled, as he went to the bathroom.

I didn't see Brian until 6 o'clock that evening. I phoned him four times but I didn't get an answer from his office. Hardily surprising he was probably off with that slut! I began to wonder if Brian was pushing me away. Was he now using Zack as an excuse to have a fling with Faye? Would he tell me it was my fault, for letting Zack take advantage of me? That must be it; he wouldn't look so bad if he was going to leave me. I tried talking to him but he came home late most nights. Yet another big order seemed to be taking up my husband's time. Still if he had that little tart there no wonder I was lower down the list! Perhaps I should have forced him to talk, but we didn't do things like that. My husband could be bloody stubborn when he wanted to be. Maybe after he came back from Portugal, we could sit down and talk. I know this sounds like I'm putting things off, but my husband was so dedicated to getting things right, he wouldn't rest until he was happy with everything. He was even bringing his work home at the latter end of the week. This contract was big, the biggest he had handled. I suppose he had to remain focused, but it still didn't help me.

I was also trying to juggle seeing my sister, and my friend Tina. Now Stephanie was going to meet Trevor for a few days, to see if they had any hope of saving their marriage and after her fling with Donny I didn't think she really cared. Tina and Danny were off to a show in London, and staying there for the weekend. So guess who would be cooking meals for Zack? I phoned Brian's office just after lunch. I had somehow broken the clasp on my bracelet. He had already left for Portugal according to Faye. I asked her in a quite civilised manner, if she could look for the receipt for my bracelet.

"Look I haven't really got time. I'm due at the airport at 3."

My mind started racing, "oh where are you going?"

"On holiday for the weekend, if that's OK with you?" she snapped.

OK my tone was a little bit suspicious, but she didn't have to just hang up on me, unless she had something to hide?

I rooted through Brian's box of receipts, being an accountant he kept everything like that. I found it near the top. My hand covered my mouth. It was there in black and white, a £60 bracelet, a £240 necklace, and a £350 ring. I went to the jeweller's shop and that's when my growing suspicions were confirmed.

"Yes he came here with a woman, and she tried the necklace on madam. I thought she was his wife. Until I heard them muttering and giggling."

I could hear the delight in his voice, like he enjoyed a good scandal.

"What did they giggle about?" I asked.

"Oh, just how much they would love to see someone's face, or something like that."

I could see the delight in his eyes as he watched me for a reaction.

"Something else too madam, apparently after a holiday or something, the man was looking forward to moving. They were still giggling when I took the necklace off the woman's neck."

My tears were sliding down my cheeks now.

"Would you like to sit down madam? I'm afraid this has happened a few times, husbands coming in here to buy presents for their wives, and mistresses."

I just fled the shop. I got home and went to phone mum, I didn't get an answer. I phoned Tina forgetting she was on her way to London.

"Mums not here they left 20 minutes ago."

30 minutes later I was crying on Zack's shoulder. Yes why him? I didn't know either, because he was there I suppose. It all came out, everything, as I sobbed in his arms for the next hour.

12