All are Pawns of the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

"I don't know if he didn't rape her, if I was on the jury I would think he did just for how he looks and acts."

"See, son, she is already a benefit."

"What ever pops lets blow!"

"Please, just consider the case." the man handed her a folder of the states evidence. It was a thick folder.

"I will look this over and call you back."

"Tonight?"

"Tonight." she said.

"Very well, I can ask for no more than that." he closed his briefcase and followed his son out.

While Mary waited for the rain to stop, she read the thick file. The state had a convincing case. DNA evidence proved he had been intimate with the woman. Witnesses put him fleeing the scene. She picked him out of a line up as the assailant. Two of the three eye witnesses to the attack picked him out of a photo spread the only reason the third didn't was because he had been tampered with or threatened and couldn't remember anything, supposedly. Evidence for the tampering was also included. A battery report from the police and phone records. "Oh it's just circumstantial alright!" she laughed and closed the file up. There was no way in hell she was going to have anything to do with this bozo!

That night she called Jerome's uncle and politely declined. He said that he wished she'd reconsider and she said as the mother in a family there was no way that she could, that she felt the man's son was as guilty as could be and that was it. HE thanked her for her honesty and time and hung up.

At midnight. The phone rang. It rang and rang until Brent answered it. "Hello?"

Mary drifted into consciousness.

"Who is this? What is this a recording?" Brent hung up.

Mary was groggy. "What is it baby?"

"Sounds like a prank call, a porno or something about a black guy and a white woman in the kitchen."

Mary woke up.

The phone rang and she beat Brent to it, reaching over him to snatch it from the cradle, "Hello?"

"Listen to this bitch..." she recognized the voice of the alleged rapist then she heard a click and her own voice with the sounds of sex in the back ground she was gasping and Jerome was grunting and she cried out there was mumbling then she heard Jerome say: "In your face baby!"

Mary was quiet.

"I think you know what this is."

"Here's how it's plaid now. You going to be on my case got it?" the phone went silent.

Mary hung it up. "It was a prank call." She told Brent who was already asleep.

The next day she took David to school and picked up Jerome at the circle, then drove to the parking lot as before. She asked him how his cousin got the tape but Jerome swore he didn't know anything. "I never would do anything to ruin what I have with you- you have to believe me."

"I do..." Mary said. "I do."

"So.." Jerome was hesitant. "Are we off for the day or..."

"Nah." Mary smiled and unbuckled herself, "I need my chocolate fix." she leaned over in the front seat and unzipped Jerome then scooped his large, stiffening member and fed it into her mouth.

"Oh SHIT! OH SHIT! OF FUCK!" he gripped her head and pushed down on it, burring her deep into his lap and forcing his dick far into her throat where it erupted multiple times, filling her belly with his hot goo. "Oh yes!" he gasped.

Mary licked him off as she backed off of him and tucked him away, "Thank you sir, can I have another!"

"Oh yes!" they kissed, "You suck a mean cock misses Woodward!"

"Would you call me a vicious Black Cock sucking queen?" She kissed him.

Jerome laughed, "Where did you get that from?"

Mary shrugged it just came to me. In mid laughter she stopped. David was still in the back seat! She had forgotten to drop him off! They both had! "OH MY GOD! DAVID! What the hell are you doing here?"

"David!" Jerome straitened himself and turned back to see little David with his back pack.

"You never let me out!" David said in his defense.

"This is adult stuff David!" his mother warned him, wiping the cum from her chin. "You're not supposed to see this!"

"I am sorry mom!"

"You will be if your father finds out!" Mary jumped out of the car and tugged David out of the side door, giving him a sharp slap on his butt. "Take him to class Jerome would you?"

"Certainly." He took hold of David's hand.

"We'll talk later young man!" Mary warned her son then, softening, gave Jerome a prolonged tongue kiss before getting back in the van and driving to work. She couldn't believe how stupid she was. How could she forget about her son? She had forgotten a lot of things recently. Unless it was about fucking Black men, she didn't seem to be interested. She found herself nit picking white men in every thing they did and praising Black men, singers, athletes, any of them that she met.

She found herself craving more contact with Black men.

At her office, on her way to the break room she noticed a Black janitor. His name was Samuel. "Hey Sam." she said passing him, then stopping and turning in the hallway she said: "My husband wanted me to bleach my hair blond, but I miss it being black- what do you think I should do?"

"Oh..." the man considered, holding his mop in hand, "You're pretty either way ma'am."

"I think I will dye it back to being black again." she walked to him, "I like black things, Sam."

The janitor was noticeably uncomfortable. "Some do I suppose, some do."

"Sam... I want you to fuck me, right now in that closet, will you do that... Sam?"

Their wasn't much room. There was a bucket and rolling pins, paint and push brooms. But they made do. She hiked her skirt up and pressed her body back onto his glistening dick, still covered in her lipstick. He gave her a hand rag to bite on as his dick was larger than Jerome's. Thicker and longer. In moments he reduced her to whimpering and they both came. Sweaty, disheveled, she crawled out of the closet and straitened herself up, making her way to the bathroom to freshen up her make up.

Later in the day, her and Sam got together for a snack in the break room. When no one was looking she played with his dick under the table until he came on her hand. They giggled and kissed and she licked his cum off of herself.

It was as if Mary was an addict.

Inevitably people would find out soon at work, home would follow. Mary knew her life would be over as she knew it- but she didn't care. She had no control over her desire and she didn't want it. She was lead by the hunger and the need for more Black dick. A wanton slut, just as Brent's ex wife and her in-laws said she was.

On the way home her cell phone rang. "Pick me up on fourth and main." it was the voice of the rapist. Her stomach turned. She really didn't want much to do with him. But then again, he was Black... and he was innocent of the crime until proven guilty. Just because the evidence looked bad, it didn't mean that he actually did it, right? Mary told herself so as she picked him up.

His pants dangled to his thighs, his hat was on sideways and he walked like he just swung out of the tree. Looking all pissed off he jumped in the car, shouting: "Bitch what took you so long?" so his friends could hear.

"I was driving... it is a thing called traffic." Mary didn't like how the conversation started, but, she found it tantalizing, him calling her a bitch. "What did you want to see me for?"

He shrugged. "I know you don't want to defend me because you think I am guilty. I thought maybe if we hung out a bit you might think otherwise. That's all."

She stopped the van at a light, "That I can understand."

"Whatever bitch?"

"Don't call me that again." but she wanted him to. She loved the way it made her feel. Dirty. Not the word itself but the meaning of it, and that she felt powerless to make him think otherwise of her. The most she could become in his eyes was a slut. And she was willing to.

"What? I'll call you whatever I want to bitch." He looked out the window, "Pull over into this parking lot."

Rain pelted the van as she pulled into the shopping plaza's parking lot. She turned the engine off. "What?"

"I want you to feel me... see?" he stuck his hands in his basketball shorts.

"I 'feel' you... bro." She nodded her head, "But I..."

"NO!" he took her hand in his and brought it to his leg. Releasing his grasp, she slid her hand over to his thigh, caressing it.

"Oh... you mean... feel?" she clarified with feign innocence.

"Come on bitch, get freak nasty like I know you want to." When Mary said nothing, Jerome's cousin reached over and tore open her shirt then pulled her breasts out of their bra and sucked on her nipples.

She quivered and held the back of his head, watching his black mouth lock around her soft white areole, "Ooh yes that's it!" she bit her bottom lip, instantly aroused. "Oh I want you!" she pulled down his shorts and took hold of his large, throbbing manhood. "Oh let me kiss it!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he pulled her hair, taking her from the driver seat and pushed her down into the van. Mary turned around and scooted out of her skirt. Her hot box, getting hotter. "Oh God I want you to fill me with your Black seed!" she got to her knees and took hold of his dick, sucking it only to moisten it and then slipped it into her wanting cavity. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Oh Bitch!" he grunted and began to hump her, awkwardly in the center of the mini van. Not able to get a good angle, he knocked over her consol, the change and drink holder then put her on all fours facing forward. "This is more like it bitch, now I'm going to fuck you like the Bitch you are Bitch!" he pulled her hair and began to piston fuck her pussy.

"OH! OH!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLOP SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP!) "You a crazy white bitch!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) He squeezed her ass, driving his cock deeper into her soft wet pussy. "Oh fuck yes!"

Mary pushed back from the dashboard, onto his lengthy thick member. Grunting, whimpering, crying out: "God Yes! Fuck my white ass! Oh yes! Oh YES!"

He spit on her back and spit again, this time it landed on her ass, rubbing it in he followed his fingers into her small brown hole with his large cock. Slowly pushing it, inch by inch.

She gasped and sucked in air, relaxing her muscles, allowing him full entry: "Oh FUCK! Goddamn yes! Oh YES! OH HARDER!"

"You like this don't you, you crazy white bitch?" He slapped her ass cheeks, beating them red, then picked up a long stride fuck, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. (SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLOP!) Picking up the pace. His balls slapped her pussy, their thighs smacked each other and his long thick dick pounded into her anal cavity. "OH fuck you a crazy whore!"

"Yeah, fuck my white ass with your big Black DICK!" she shouted, pushing off the front of the van, back at him. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLOP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP!) "Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Ah!"

The van rocked back and forth in the rain. The windows steamed up from their sex. At last, he announced that he was going to cum, and he did, again and again. Mary cam too, with her free hand deep into her own pussy and his long dick buried in her ass, she shuttered and collapsed over the consol, tired and sore. "Oh you fucked me good!" she gasped.

"But-see, it wasn't rape was it?"

"Mm!" Mary felt was all a tingle. A sharp sensation ran down her spine to her pussy. "Mm... I want this all the time." She gasped again and sat up, pulling her panties from the front seat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he said putting his shorts on.

"We're done right?" she said with a shrug, "I have things to do."

"No, no." he snatched her panties from her hand and tossed them back into the front. "Not things, people... you have people to do." at that time there came a sudden knock on the window of the van and the young Black man, admitted four more Black men so that the van was crowded. Mary climbed back up into the driver's seat.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"When your don with us... then you can go home." one of the men clarified for her.

"Damn... uh... OK... how does something like this work?"

One by one they unzipped their pants and showed her their dicks and one by one she began to suck them. There were all shapes and sizes. Two were Brent's size and the rest were longer or thicker or both. Three were not circumcised, and one of them only had one nut. But one by one she sucked them then two by two she sucked and jerked them then three she could handle at a time and then four, as one slid into her pussy and she jerked off two while blowing the fourth. There was grunting and cussing as the men vied for better positions and more attention from her. One of them the man with one nut had a habit of spitting on her back. Large spit wads gathered and formed puddles, despite the other men's disapproval, he continued to spit on her. When she was sucking his dick, he hawked a large on her face. It ran down her forehead, across her eye and her cheek, but she didn't; complain. Mary relished the debasement of it all. She'd never dare to dream of the disreputable treatment she was receiving.

Mary looked forward to sucking each of them off and being fucked by them, than going home and cuddling with Brent, laughing inside that he could be so stupid as to think that he was the only one. That she had actually shared herself with so many people and he was so unaware of it. She moaned.

"Let me get in there!" Jerome's cousin ordered, "One Nut, get below her since you like to spit so much!"

Mary got up on her knees, the man who was fucking her pussy came around to the front and she sucked him while climbing onto One Nut, his dick fit easily into her moist pussy. Jerome's cousin mounted her back side, shoving his dick once again, deep into her ass.

"Mm!" she gasped with a dick in her mouth, "Fantastic!" she said between sucking, "Fuck my white little body boys!"

They did.

The van rocked back and forth. Dicks went in and out of her. It was all a sloppy, smacking, sticky blur. One after another they began to cum. First, the man she was sucking, then the man she was fucking, then the man who was fucking her. They all rotated, and the two men she had been jerking off, entered her pussy and ass. When they came, the others were ready again.

At last, near midnight. The party ended. Mary could barely walk, could hardly talk, and didn't want to sit down.

Awkwardly, she got dressed, and then had the humiliating task of dropping each of the men off at their houses. Jerome's cousin was the last one to be dropped off, back at the corner where she picked him up. "See you in court bitch." he said.

"Not thank you, or it was fun, you were good, what a champ..." She said to the closing door. She checked her cell-phone five messages from the school and seven from Brent. Before she could pull away, a police car came up to her with it's lights on. A female cop and a chubby white cop surrounded her and flashed lights on her face. "You down here looking for drugs lady?" the man asked from her right.

"No... officer..."

"Can I see your drivers' license?" The female officer asked, without kindness.

"Looks like a crack head to me." she said to her partner, "Ma'am you look ragged... are you alright?" the man asked.

"Just tired."

"You been doing drugs?" the man asked, "Smells funny in this van."

The female officer leaned in the window and took a sniff, then examined her closer, "Lets go Max." she handed Mary back her driver's license. "You should be getting home ma'am." To her partner she said: "That's not drugs, that is sex... a lot of it."

"Pity we missed the show." he said with a laugh. The police car lights went out and they drove off.

She put her seat belt on with caution and then drove off, mindful of her wet, damp, sticky and sore parts.

Mary got home too late to argue with Brent, too tired to shower she could only strip and climb into bed with her torn bra and sticky panties still on. She couldn't remember how many people had fucked her that night. Her mind raced and spun in the memory, like a dream. Brent mumbled something next to her then arched, looking up from his pillow: "Are you OK?"

"Fine." she managed.

An hour later, Mary awoke to Brent fondling her breasts. "Come on." she said, guiding him over on top of her.

He pushed his cock into her pussy, with her panties just out of the way. Instantly, Brent fell into his rhythmic fucking. But she wasn't going to let him finish by coming inside her. she wanted the Black men's semen only, she decided, from then on. When she sensed that he was ready to cum she pushed him off of her.

"What the hell?" Brent protested.

"I want to taste you." she said in cover, and guided him up to sit on her stomach. She pressed her sore breasts together around his dick and jerked him off.

He looked down at her, and liked what he saw. Mary stuck her tongue out, licking his dick's head and popping it in and out of her mouth while her breasts engulfed it around the sides, pinned together by her interlocked fingers. "Ah Oh! Yes! Uh!" he came.

"Mm!" she licked him again as streams of hot cum shot on her neck and face. Three hot streams. "Yeah baby!" she said sucking his head again at the end.

"Oh wow!" he coughed and climbed off her to go wash up. "Want a towel baby?" he asked over his shoulder.

"No..." Mary pulled her panties back over her body and re-snapped her bra then laid back down, wiping the cum from her face and rubbing it on her side. She was exhausted, and asleep before Brent came back to bed.

In the morning, she got up only to tell Brent that she wasn't getting up. He called in to her work for her then went about helping Marcia with the children. From her bed she heard Jade join them at breakfast and also the familiarly nasty voice of Claudette as she arrived, 'unexpectedly' to say 'hi' and let Brent know that Jade would be staying with her for the next two days.

Mary went back to sleep. When she did get out of bed, she dyed her hair black again and showered, but kept the black panties and bra from the van. She sniffed them and remembered, in the musk and odor of sex, all that had happened. How brutally she was treated. she rubbed her stomach. She thought about how much of a wonderful shock it would be if one of those Black men had impregnated her so that Brent thought she was carrying his baby... she let that fantasy carry her until the door bell rang. Slipping on a silk nighty, and nothing else, she answered the door to find the post man, a Black fellow named Walt. "Yes Walt?"

"Letter needs a signature." He showed an envelope.

"Signature?" she took the pen and signed for it, "Who is it for?"

"You. Actually there's three of them, you can just sign the cards. I'll time stamp them later."

"Ah that's right. Thanks Walt, I am taking a legal case, it probably has to do with that." she set it with the other mail, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

Walt had been staring at her, in the silk nightie and hadn't heard a word she said, "I am sorry... what was that?"

"Put the bag down Walt." Mary stepped back from the door and pulled the nightie over her head, letting it fall to the floor.

Walt scooped her small body into his arms and carried her up the stairs. She took his face with her hands and kissed him. Their tongues mixed, she playfully bit his lip then directed him to her marriage bed. He tossed her on it and kicked off his shoes, then his shoes, shirt and underwear.

"Oh yes!" Mary gasped. Her arms and legs welcomed Walt on top of her and she greeted him with kisses and sucked his neck as they stroked each other's naked bodies. "I want you to fuck me Walt."

"That's a no brainier..." he laughed, "I wouldn't have thought to come here to play cards." he took hold of her small hands and kissed them with his large black lips, then pressed them against the bed and entered her soft pussy with his hardening member. She was loose enough that it was an easy effort and after a few rhythmic strokes, stiffened, giving both partners sexual gratification. "Oh you are so warm soft and moist!" he whispered into her ear.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers