All Ashore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

Tara went and sat dutifully on the chair. 'What the fuck am I doing?' her brain was screaming, but her rational mind didn't seem to be in control anymore.

"It seems that we have a young woman who wants to see how things are supposed to be done," Karen crooned. She sat on the bed next to her man and took his seven-inch rod in her soft hand. She began stroking it gently.

Tara got her first look at the man. He had a light layer of hair over his upper body, and was obviously in good shape. He didn't seem to mind being tied up either. His female friend started gently fondling his clean-shaven testicles. Then she leaned in and licked some pre-cum from the generous head of Sam's penis.

Tara's crotch was getting increasingly warm. She pressed her legs together, hoping to quell the fire that was building there, but it only made matters worse.

Karen had taken the head of Sam's cock in her mouth, sucking on the sensitive skin with great relish. She kept stroking the shaft with one hand. Then she removed her hand and the entire length of the shaft disappeared into her mouth.

Tara gasped. She knew what "deep throating" was in principle, but seeing it was impressive. 'How does it all fit?' she thought.

Regardless of "how," the entire thing was in Karen's mouth. There was a sound of spit bubbling, then she pulled all the way off before downing the whole thing again. Up and down and over and over, that dick disappeared into her talented throat. Sam was straining against his bonds, but more out of a desire to grab Karen's head and hold it down on his member than anything else.

Karen lifted her head up and stared at Tara. "Isn't his cock beautiful?" she asked. "Don't you just love how it fits in my slut throat?" She dove down on it again, then pulled back. "I love sucking it. Sometimes I let him cum in my mouth," she said.

Tara's brain cells seemed to all be going off at once. There was a beautiful woman in a beautiful evening gown sucking on a beautiful cock just ten feet from her. And her hands had drifted down, pulling up the skirt of her uniform. 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought as she slid one hand into her panties and started fingering herself. 'But I just can't take it anymore. If I don't do something, I'm going to explode!'

Karen looked incredibly pleased at Tara's decision to masturbate. She stood up next to the bed and let her gown slide off, and the view took Tara's breath away. Her skin might not have been as tight as it used to be and there might be a little more drooping to her breasts (fake or not) than there had once been, but Karen was still a fine looking woman. All she was wearing now was a black satin thong and high heels. She got on the bed and straddled her lover's hips. She reached back, pushed the thong aside and sunk his cock deep into her pussy. She sat there for a moment, obviously enjoying the feeling of being filled. But her eyes stayed locked on Tara's. Karen began bouncing up and down on that beautiful beef-stick, and she also started sucking on one of her fingers as if it were a little cock. She slid that finger into her own box while Sam was inside her as well, then she would lick the juices from her finger.

Tara's fingers were working frantically, sliding in and out of her dripping wet cunt with incredible fervor. She noticed that Karen was completely shaved down there, and thought it looked incredibly sexy. Tara decided to try that herself. But at that time, all she wanted was to get off. While she had never actually enjoyed the sexual company of a man, she was actually quite fond of masturbation and went about it fairly frequently. She plunged her longer fingers deep inside her pussy while rubbing the outer labia and clit with her thumb. She was so close . . . so . . . "Oh fuck," she whispered. She was cumming. Her body locked up and her back arched and she began trembling. Her pussy was twitching as her juices began to flow down her legs and into her ass crack.

Once Karen noticed that her guest had cum, she started bouncing up and down like a mad woman, taking all of Sam's cock into her box on every bounce. But rather than looking at Sam, she kept looking at Tara. Then Tara noticed Karen had begun fingering her own asshole, and seemed to really be enjoying it. Her huge tits were bouncing all over the place. Tara was once again enchanted by the movement of those globes.

Karen sank all the way down again, and Tara noticed that her body was trembling. Karen was having an orgasm with that hot dick buried deep inside her. Tara realized that watching someone else cum was much different than watching yourself do it. There were all these little details and body movements that Tara had never seen before. It was . . . beautiful.

Then she heard Sam moaning. "I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna fill you up," he groaned, then apparently did just that. Tara couldn't see of course, but the way he thrust his hips into her and the expression on Karen's face told the story. Then, Karen leaned forward and let his member slide out of her with a 'plop' sound as it flopped onto his abdomen. Karen seemed to be concentrating on something. Then Tara saw Sam's sticky stuff actually dripping out of Karen's hole. Karen quickly spun around and actually began licking it off Sam's stomach.

Tara could hardly believe what she was seeing, what she had already seen and what she had done. But she couldn't help but feel a little . . . disappointed . . . that it was all over.

Karen looked down at her man and kissed him on the lips. Tara was surprised that he accepted the kiss, seeing as his own sperm was fresh on Karen's lips.

Tara let her uniform fall back into place, suddenly very confused. The euphoric state she had been in was wearing off and she realized she was probably going to have to deal with some personal issues very shortly.

Karen got off the bed and wandered over to her purse, grabbing two fifty-dollar bills from its depths. Then she wandered over and ushered Tara into the bathroom.

"Thank you so much," she said excitedly. "I . . . it's just . . . my husband and I . . ."

"He's your husband?" Tara interjected. "But . . ."

"Yeah, we don't wear our rings on these cruises," Karen said blushing. "I . . . For a while, we were having problems in our marriage, so we started acting like we weren't married anymore. You know, trying to recapture some of the fun we had before we settled down."

"So why . . ." Tara couldn't think of how to ask a question.

"Why ask you to watch?" Karen said, and Tara nodded. "Because we saw you and your friend . . . checking us out earlier. And when you get to be our age, it's sometimes nice to know you can still turn a few heads. We've tried swinging before and we have fun with that, but being able to feel attractive to a pretty young woman, well . . . we figured if you, or your friend, liked to watch, it might be fun to put on a real show. And it seems like you did enjoy yourself," she said, almost anxiously.

"I . . . I guess I did," Tara said, blushing furiously. "Actually, I really did."

Karen was beaming with joy. "Well, we were probably going to . . . you know . . . do this again tomorrow. If you want to, we'd be more than happy to have you come by again. We'd pay you another hundred. Or two hundred if . . . well, you go outside and let me slip this into your panties. Please," she said, hurrying to override Tara's objections. "Just into the side. Just to give Sam a bit of a show."

Tara was wondering how far she wanted to take this. But still, it wasn't as if she was really having to do anything. She could walk away the next night with an extra two hundred bucks for not much. Apparently, her gaze reflected her decision. Karen grinned and pulled her by the arm out into the bedroom.

"Well, thanks for dropping by," Karen said almost casually. She lifted up Tara's skirt and stuck the two fifties into the waistband of Tara's underwear. Then Karen gave Tara a quick pinch on the ass, smiled at her, and showed her to the door. "See you tomorrow?" she asked.

Tara bit her bottom lip, then nodded. Karen smiled at her as Tara walked out the door and hurried back to her cabin.

---------------- -----------------

Later that evening . . .

---------------- -----------------

"Bullshit!" Keira said, almost spitting up her soda. She had just gotten back to the room and Tara, who had masturbated to another orgasm after leaving Karen and Sam's room, had told her the entire story. She had felt a little awkward at first, particularly since she had criticized other people's moral behavior just the previous evening, but Keira didn't seem to care. "You lucky bitch! Those two were fuckin' hot!"

Tara blushed. "Well, if you had been here, you could've taken them their towels."

Keira looked her over. "But aren't you glad you got to do it?"

Tara stared at her feet, then smiled as she looked up at her bunkmate. "Yeah, I am."

"And are you doing it again tomorrow?"

"For two-hundred bucks? Hell yeah!" Tara was suddenly excited. Maybe this could be a fun trip after all.

------------ --------------------

A week later . . .

------------ --------------------

Tara and Keira were sitting on the balcony, sucking down hot chocolate and a beer respectively. They had finished up early and were enjoying the last night of the voyage. Tomorrow, the ship would dock and the passengers would all go away. The ship was going to stay in port for a couple of weeks for its annual inspection and for maintenance, then they were off on a month long cruise to the Pacific islands. A bunch of the Lounge Gang, as they were calling themselves, rented a house the whole year round, and they had invited Tara to crash with them. Tara had made about six hundred dollars from her nightly visits to Karen and Sam's cabin. That, combined with her pay and lack of places to spend it, had made this a fun and profitable first outing. And to think she had been considering quitting.

Her visits with Karen and Sam had been . . . well, eye opening to say the least. She had gone back a couple of times. Once Karen had been the one tied up while Sam had his way with her. He had cum in her womanhood and then eaten her out. Tara had found the entire scene arousing and had brought herself to orgasm twice while watching. The time after that, Karen was back on top. But each time, the session ended with Karen sticking the money in Tara's panties, followed by a pat on the ass. She hadn't been over for the last few days, but she had found a note for her from Karen when they had gone to clean up the room. In it, Karen had told Tara that they "would be needing some towels again that evening." Keira had made fun of her for the rest of the day. Something about redefining "room service."

When the call came from an amused-sounding supervisor that a certain cabin was out of towels AGAIN, Tara hugged Keira and was on her way. She got to the room, but the door opened before she had a chance to knock. Karen opened the door and pulled her inside. "Took your sweet time, didn't you?" she said smiling. Sam was sitting on the bed, already undressed while Karen was still in her evening gown. It was almost identical to the first one she had seen the woman in, but it was a glittery red rather than black. Neither of her hosts was tied up this time. Tara assumed they were going to have a wild night. Little did she know . . .

Things started as they previously had, with Tara sitting on the chair and the couple on the bed. Karen's lips were looking particularly red that night, and she licked them as she took her husband's member in her hand and started stroking it. Tara was expected for the woman to start sucking on it soon. But what actually happened . . . it was something Tara HADN'T expected.

"He's really hard tonight," Karen said, looking straight at their guest. "It's so big and thick and full of cum," she whispered throatily. "Doesn't it look wonderful?" she asked, running her index finger and thumb up and down the shaft. She waited, and Tara realized that she was supposed to answer.

"Yes," she said, "it looks wonderful."

"Doesn't it look delicious?" Karen asked, leaning forward and given Tara a good view of her chest.

"It looks yummy," Tara responded, suddenly feeling even warmer than usual. She already had a hand in her panties, but she pulled it out. Apparently, they had a different role for her to play tonight.

"Wouldn't you like to taste it?" Karen asked.

Tara's mouth switched off. 'She's not asking me if . . . No, that would . . .' She couldn't even complete a thought. Then Karen got off the bed and sat on the arm of the chair beside her young friend. Tara was given an up-close look at those bosoms she had been staring at for a week.

"I wouldn't mind," Karen said softly. "He is a desirable man, and I'd be happy to share him." She touched Tara's cheek and ran her finger down until it was under the girl's chin, which was promptly drawn up until Tara was staring up at the older woman. "And he'd be happy to share me, if you'd like."

"I'm not . . . I don't know if I should," Tara whimpered. This was a lot further than she'd ever planned on going. Her reservations weren't about financial compensation either. She was just scared, and it showed.

"There's nothing to be scared of. Sam's had a vasectomy . . . Oh dear. That isn't really very erotic, is it? But wouldn't you like to try what you've only gotten to watch? To touch these," Karen said, taking one of Tara's hands and sliding it into her gown and on to one of those incredible tits. Almost in spite of herself, Tara squeezed, causing Karen to gasp a bit. Karen pulled that hand out and pulled a very compliant Tara over to the bed. She took Tara's hand and placed it on her husband's cock.

Tara's brain was trying to come back on line. This was so . . . sluttish. But there she was, with a hot piece of man-meat in her young hand. It was the first one she had ever held.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Karen whispered in her ear. The older woman pulled the back of Tara's skirt up and firmly grabbed Tara's ass.

Tara knew she should stop this. But the shaft in her hand felt so good, and Karen's breath on her neck was causing her skin to get goosebumps. And that hand on her posterior . . . she found herself wishing it were a little further down.

"Go ahead," Karen whispered. "Stroke it."

Tara gripped it lightly and pumped it a couple of times. It was thick . . . so much so that she could barely get her hand around it. But then, she had small hands. She gripped it with both hands and then . . .

"Gently," the older woman interjected. "You don't want him to cum too soon do you? Why don't we get you comfortable so you can play with it for a bit?" With that, Karen started undressing the young woman. Again, Tara knew she should resist. But she didn't want to. She had been watching these two for a week, and had seen the pleasure they brought to each other. Would it really be so bad to feel that way herself, even if just for that night? Tara eased up on her grip and kept with the gentle strokes. Sam was moaning.

"Her hands are so soft," he muttered.

"They look soft," Karen said as she removed the last of Tara's clothing. Tara felt embarrassed all of a sudden. Not because she was gripping a man's cock, but because they finally saw that she had very few curves. But neither of them seemed to care. As she jerked Sam off, she felt a finger slide between her butt cheeks and slide inside her moist femininity. Tara gasped and she glanced nervously over her shoulder. That was when Karen kissed her.

There are moments in everyone's life when the world literally seems to come to a complete halt. That was one of those moments for Tara. Things started moving in slow motion as she shared her first kiss. And not only was it a passionate, sweet and loving kiss . . . it was a kiss being shared with another woman. A beautiful, forty-something year old woman. And Tara didn't want it to stop. She felt Karen's tongue pushing her lips apart and sliding in. She just followed the older woman's lead and kissed her back. Karen's finger started twirling around inside Tara's sex.

"Her mouth is so tender," Karen said at last, her cheeks flushed with pleasure. She looked at her husband. "You know where that tender mouth could do the most good?" she asked, turning her gaze back to Tara.

Tara wound up licking her lips. She stared at the cock in her hand. The head of it seemed to be getting closer to her face. "I . . . I don't know . . ."

"It's okay," Karen said huskily. "Just kiss it 'hello,' and I'll talk you through it."

Tara kissed the head of Sam's penis. The drop of pre-cum tasted salty to her. Without any further hesitation, she took the fleshy knob into her mouth.

"Good girl," Karen said. "Try and keep your teeth away from the shaft. Suck your lips in against it. That's a good girl. Don't try and take too much. This is a skill that takes practice. Just go down an inch and then pull back up."

Tara followed Karen's instructions as best that she could. Over about ten minutes, she found herself growing a bit more confident. She started stroking the part of Sam's cock that she couldn't fit in her mouth while Karen played with his balls. Occasionally, Tara would try and take too much, causing her to gag. And on more than one occasion, Karen would reach under and grip around the base of her husband's dick to ward off orgasm. Feeling hot flesh in her mouth . . . the velvety goodness of his man-flesh . . . it was incredible! And Karen kept fingering the young woman through the entire learning process. Tara felt her climax approaching, so she reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Sam's cock. She didn't want to bite it on accident.

Tara realized that she was experiencing her first orgasm at someone else's hands. She marveled at how nimble Karen's fingers really were. Her pussy tried to clamp down on them, but the older woman was able to withdraw them and started licking up Tara's juices. Tara's body shook for a bit, then came to rest.

"My oh my," Karen said. "It seems our young friend has a hair trigger." She nibbled on Tara's ear. "Did you enjoy sucking my husband's cock? Tell me how much you loved sucking it."

Tara nodded. "I . . . liked sucking . . . his cock. Thank you," she whispered shyly.

"If you think it felt good having it in your mouth, just imagine how good it might feel . . ." Karen paused and stuck her fingers back into Tara's pussy. " . . . in here."

Tara was frightened again. She wondered if she should tell them . . . 'No,' she thought. 'Otherwise . . .'

She crawled forward until she was straddling Sam's midsection, just like she had Karen do. As she leaned forward, Sam kissed her. It was nice, but lacked the tenderness that Karen had shown. But as Tara was leaning forward, Karen moved in and gave the younger woman's cunt a nice, long lick. Tara shuddered. Karen took a few more licks, then positioned the head of her husband's cock at the entrance to Tara's paradise. And slowly, Sam began pushing inside. Then Sam's eyes shot open.

"Honey," he said to Karen while his eyes sought out Tara's. "There's something I think you should know . . ."

Before he had a chance to say anything else, Tara sat back. She felt a ripping sensation as her hymen broke, and she remained seating on Sam's thighs as she waited for the pain to fade.

"What?" said Karen. The older woman looked at the shocked expression on her husband's face. Then she looked at the pained expression on Tara's face. "Oh my!" she said at last. "Oh dear! Sweetie, are you okay? Why didn't you tell us you were a virgin?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't go through with it," Tara whispered. "I was afraid that I wouldn't got through with it."

"But we could have at least made it a little more . . . comfortable for you."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers