All Creatures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill removes the vibrator and carefully pulls out the butt plug. I shudder at the empty feeling left behind and relax into the bedding with post-orgasmic bliss.

Bill positions his body above mine, most of his weight supported on his elbows and knees, as he licks and kisses my neck. His cock is hard and hot, rubbing against my soft, sensitive organ. Bill reaches down and positions the head of his cock at my opening as he pushes forward. I am still so relaxed, that there is no resistance. Feeling full again is a relief and causes me to throw my head back and gasp. Bill quickly sets a hard pace and continues to lick my neck. I feel my own cock hardening into a semi-erection against Bill's stomach as he takes me at a grueling pace, pounding his hips against mine.

When Bill's two teeth first slide into my skin, there is a moment of sharp pain, but just as with the crop, the pain is quickly followed by a warm feeling, whose tendrils spread from my neck and quickly cover my body. It feels as if my mind is floating but my body can feel every detail, from the mild scratch of the sheets, to the breeze on my skin from Bill's movements. The most prevalent is the feeling of his thick cock rubbing against the walls of my rectum. The sensation is like nothing I have ever felt and has me rock hard again in seconds. As Bill continues to feed at my neck, I knew this is not going to last long. His pace is still continuing to increase and I feel myself being pulled closer to the edge.

Just when I think I can't handle anymore, Bill releases my neck and began to lick the two small remaining holes. As he does, his grip on my hips tightens and he pulled me hard into his body and cums deep into me, filling me with his cum, and successfully pushes me over the edge as well.

After two orgasms, closer together than any human should fairly have them, I am completely sated. My limbs feel heavy and my body completely relaxed. Bill buries his head in my neck for a minute before slowly rising off me. He carefully removes the cuffs from my thighs and gently stretches my knees back and forth to prevent any cramping before he removes the cuffs from my ankles. After that is accomplished, he unties my hands from the headboard, pulling my arms down over my chest where he removes the wrist cuffs and massages where the leather has left very light pink indentations. Then he grabs all the toys and heads to the bathroom, returning with only a washcloth. He cleans the sweat and cum from my body before using the same cloth to quickly wipe himself down.

"That took longer than I expected, we should probably go soon." His voice is soft out of respect for my relaxed state.

I smile at Bill, before nodding and accepting his help to pull me into a sitting position.

It was time to get busy.

12