All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm fuck me...fuck me now...do it now...oh please." I begged.

He reached down and yanked my panties down to me knees. I quickly stepped out of them and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around him. He raised my ass above his cock and dropped me on his throbbing shaft.

"eeeeeeeeh", I squealed as his cock penetrated my slippery but tight hole.

Grabbing my ass he started to lift me up and down and I used my legs to assist. He stood there rigid as I rode his massive pole like a pony on a carousel, up and down with out stopping.

"ummmm....ahhg....aaah" he grunted as he penetrated me.

I started to shudder with a quickly building orgasm.

"oooohhh don't stop, I'm cumming....mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah...ooh fuck that's good.", I cried. "oooh put me down and fuck me hard... I need it hard...oh shit ya."

He carried me over to the chair and laid me down on my back. He pushed my legs high in the air past my shoulders and lowered his wicked tool to the opening in my cunt. He pinned me back with his hands and thrust into me as deep and as hard as he could. I went crazy with pleasure and started to scream.

"oh god yes....fuck me...ooh fuck yes...aaaaaah...aaaah...fuck." I wailed as he hammered me harder and faster. Relentlessly he drove his enraged member in and out of me. Again and again he fucked me like it would be the last time he ever fucked a woman.

I reached behind him and grabbed his ass and stroked his balls. Soon I could sense his final furious assault. I knew it would end with his cum gushing all over me or in me, I didn't care. I was past the point of caring about the consequences.

"Oooooh ya...aaaaah I'm going to cum. Oh sweet baby...oh you sweet fuck I'm cumming..." he groaned. Then suddenly he pulled out of me and pointed his cock over my tits stroking that rocket one final time. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...uuuuuh...aaaaaggghhh....mmmm" he climaxed all over me. His cum shot out hitting me on the side of the face, spanning my breast and nipple and down my belly. I grabbed his cock and stroked him gently to completion. As his orgasm subsided he started to slide down the chair and finally collapsed between my legs as all his strength was spent. My pussy was still pulsating from the savage pounding it had just accepted. It felt so good.

My father lay in my arms and I enjoyed the moment for so many reasons. I had no thoughts of the consequences, only the pleasure of knowing my father in a way that I could never have imagined.

I savored the time that I had with him that evening. We showered together and got dressed again. I begged him to keep me company the rest of the evening which he seemed to gladly oblige. We talked until the wee hours of the morning. I cuddled in his arms and told him about my university studies and plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to find his daughter and reconnect with her. That made me feel so happy. I knew that he still cared about me and that was really all I needed. I tried to explain what I was doing in this business, I guess I was feeling a little guilty and hoping my father could understand. How could he complain anyway I thought, he just paid to fuck his little whore of a daughter, what's that make him. But I wasn't judging him and I hoped he wouldn't judge me.

He hugged me and told me that I was a special girl and that I shouldn't feel any guilt or second thoughts about my choices. I felt warm inside again. Something that had been missing for many years had finally been found.

In the early hours of the morning he excused himself and said that he had an 9:00 AM business meeting. On the way out the door he turned to me and hugged me again and said, "If you were my daughter I would be very proud of you." I began to feel the tears well up in my eyes. "Oh no, why the tears my sweet girl?", he asked.

"You don't know how much that means to me." I whimpered. "I would be proud of you as a father and I know your daughter will understand." I said.

He looked at me warmly and we hugged again without another word. Kissing me on the cheek he turned and slipped into the night.

12