All Hallows, Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever it was it's gone now and I think you should get on with it. Tomorrow is the new deadline you know," the contractor said briskly and walked out of the room with his trusty clipboard in hand.

"Oh hey Eve! Had a good day?" Tony said as he saw his daughter sitting on the bed taking off her shoes.

"Yeah it was alright. Mr Matheson wants to talk to you about something though. Don't ask! He was being very secretive," she added as her father opened his mouth.

"You haven't been causing trouble again have you?" Tony asked anyway.

"Not that I know of. He said it was something you must know and that I shouldn't worry. In other words you should give him a call," Eve said, then seeing the workmen staring, she added, "Can I take a shower somewhere?"

Tony looked around and nodded, "Yeah you can use the shower in our bedroom. They'll be done here in about an hour or so."

***

Harald smiled. He'd been waiting all day for this. He had of course noticed the ghost of young William O'Rourke playing havoc with the pipes again. The youth and his two friends had been pulling their little pranks for the last two months now. Harald however had been concentrating on Eve. He had finally figured out how to affect the living and his first order of business was to have sex. He had entered Eve's head quite literally while she'd been asleep and been steering her dreams to their startling conclusion last night. Eve had moaned and groaned on the bed as Harald touched her young body where her dream self asked him to. He had gotten very excited himself and inadvertently ripped her clothes. Her panties he had kept next to the radiator in a secret place where he had so many years ago stashed his journal.

Eve walked into the bathroom where Harald was waiting unseen but not entirely unnoticed. Eve had felt his eyes upon her for the last two months. She didn't always know what the feeling meant of course.

This was the part that made Harald's day these days. Eve, as usual dressed in dark red and black, was today wearing a short sleeved black shirt with under that a long sleeved bordeaux shirt. A pair of wide legged black jeans, with a chain hanging from one pocket. Harald liked the clothes; he wished that his clothes were as comfortable as that. Harald was still wearing the same thing he'd worn the night of his brutal and painful death. Slacks, white shirt with ruffles on the ends of his sleeves, a black butterfly tie and a long dinner coat.

Eve carelessly stripped off both shirts and stood there for a moment admiring herself in the mirror. That was when Harald saw them again.

Strange dark red ... almost black patterns flowed over Eve's lower back. Harald's eyes widened as he recognised some of these symbols. They were the same ones that Master Perkins had once painted on the floor and walls of his study. He was so shocked that he didn't notice himself become visible. Eve stared at her reflexion with a look of puzzlement before she realised that she was in fact looking through the mirror at someone transparent.

"You ... I've seen you before," Eve gasped surprised but not scared.

"Miss Hallows," Harald said, bowing courteously, "I do so beg your pardon for the intrusion but I couldn't help but recognise the symbols you have painted on your back." He pointed at her.

"What ... sorry ... who are you?" Eve said, feeling more at ease now that she had heard his baritone voice. She knew what he was of course. Plus the fact that she'd been dreaming about him for the last two months put her even more at ease, if not for the quickening of her pulse at the thought of last nights sexual encounter she might've actually covered up.

"My name is Harald Montgomery. I reside here. I lived here one hundred and thirty years ago as a manservant of Mr Willard Perkins who was the rightful owner of the Wildemere Estate at that time. We were both killed in the year 1876," Harald said trying to appear comfortable with the situation. The situation was that he kept staring at Eve's uncovered and rather marvellous bosom. It was beautiful, young, pert and very, very hot. Her nipples were a dark brown in comparison to her milky white skin. Round and about the size of a big grapefruit. Eve coughed. Harald just stared at the two breasts jiggle a little.

"My face is up here Harald," she said pointing.

Harald knew what she meant but he couldn't keep his eyes away from the breasts before him. "I am so dreadfully sorry miss but I can't seem to draw my gaze away," he said sounding apologetic.

"Oh ... you like them?" Eve said coyly. She smiled as she lifted her tits in her hands and squeezed them together a little.

Harald let out a faint whimper, but nodded all the same.

"Would you like to touch them?" Eve said. She longed for him to touch her, and not only to have the experience of feeling what ghosts really felt like.

Harald's face lit up and he nodded eagerly.

Seeing as Harald's presence in any room always lowered the temperature a fair bit Eve's nipples were standing there like fresh new pencil erasers.

Harald swallowed visibly and reached out. Eve experienced a most curious sensation or several in fact. The most obvious were the different excitements followed closely by curiosity, which was vying for a place with dark desire and a mixture of healthy fear of the unknown. Eve's breathing quickened as Harald's transparent hand closed in. The severe desire and lust emanating from Harald was making her pussy wet and causing her legs to begin to shake.

His hand finally closed on her tit and she felt a trickle of cold dread plunge into her stomach to be instantly consumed and replaced by lust. She wanted what she'd had in her dream. Immense sexual gratification.

Harald's other hand closed on her other tit and began squeezing them gently. His mastery of the living world had certainly improved. Gently and concentrating something fierce Harald's fingers trailed over Eve's hard nipples. Eve's breathing quickened.His will became stronger and with a thought he unbuckled Eve's trousers and let them fall to the floor. Eve stepped out of them and leaned back against the radiator. Eve's panties were torn off like they'd been caught in a sudden hurricane. Harald watched in wonder and delight at Eve's wonderful naked and sweaty body.

"Can you fuck me like you fucked me last night in my dream?" Eve asked, then before the absurdity of her statement sunk in Harald replied.

"Oh you liked that did you?"

"Ohh yes," she panted as she felt her pussy open and a flickering tongue was pressed in.

A loud gasp followed by a deep guttural groan filled the bathroom.Eve felt Harald's tongue between her legs and then two icy fingers enter her pussy. Shuddering an orgasm leapt through her young body quite unexpectedly.

Harald suddenly found that his own erection was trying to rip though the front of his trousers. Seeing as Eve couldn't touch him as well as he could touch her he had to do that job himself.

After doing this Harald concentrated on Eve and both of them rose up and were deposited on the ceiling. Eve's naked body already glistening with sweat and her chest heaving with panted breath. Her pussy was flowing richly and her eyes were closed. Harald continued licking her pussy as best he could. He missed occasionally and passed straight through her but at least she was having as great a time as he was. Harald increased the speed on his fingers and started sucking on Eve's clit. With a loud yelp Eve almost fell off the ceiling.

"Oh Harry!" Eve cried as Harald inserted another finger. His tongue was a blur, even more than usual, as it tongued Eve's pussy. Eve cried out again and again as she continued to writhe around on the ceiling and then after a few more minutes of immense pleasure Eve came with a wet squishing sound. A spray of cum shot out of her and straight through Harald's face. The spray of cum fell into the bathtub instead. Eve panted and groaned and attempted to push Harald's face away from her pussy. Instead she pushed right through him.

Harald smiled and backed away.

"Fuck me Harry," Eve pleaded her eyes half closed and a blissful smile on her face. Harald nodded and pulled out his transparent dick, positioned himself between Eve's legs and carefully inserted himself. Eve cried out with glee and at once started pleading for Harald to go faster and deeper. Harald obeyed.

For what seemed to Harald to be a few minutes which to Eve were actually a few hours Harald continued to fuck and fuck Eve there on the ceiling. They tried a few different positions and ended up with Eve spread-eagled floating in midair with Harald fucking her ass like a madman. Eve panted and came again and again. Her mind oddly foggy and her eyes misty. She had no room for rational thought anymore- she was being fucked by an obsessed ghost and she loved it.

Her ass was feeding tingling sensations into her body as she felt Harald enter her again and again at rapid tempo.

"Oh Harald I'm cumming!!" she screamed and Harald felt it was the appropriate moment to let her down onto the floor again. He settled her on the floor and his own orgasmic pleasure flickered through him and he shot his sperm through Eve, the wall and into the corridor where it stayed as a wet glooping mess until the new janitor took it for a a spilled bowl of jello and cleaned it up.

Harald kneeled down again and started licking Eve's pussy once more. Eve felt sensations running through her body that she'd never before experienced. Cold tingly sensations on the outside that she knew to be Harald and on the inside a very warm prickly sensation not unlike a foot that had fallen asleep.

Then there were the usual sensations.

The nearing explosion of her orgasm. She could barely think straight. She could barely think at all. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body once again and then she shouted loud unfamiliar words that seemed to come natural.

"He is the chosen one, he walked out through the darkness, he met the wisdom's light, chosen to find the last dark rhymes, the last rhymes of hell. This hallowed night he will appear to ring in this blissful year. Come forth and bring your friends to party on the night that has no ends," her mouth spoke as she tumbled through orgasm after orgasm. Her young body shaking she warbled a few last words and then sagged contently against the radiator.

Unknown to either of them the tattooed symbols on Eve's back glowed suddenly bright red.

Just as her orgasm started to subside there was a slight popping noise.

That's when Eve felt something else. Either it was a hot wet rather slimy towel or something was drooling on her neck. She couldn't tell because her eyes were still tightly shut.

"Ohhhh ... err ... Harald?" Eve said in a quiet, husky whisper as her breathing became shallower than ever.

"Eve," Harald said, a blissful smile on his transparent face.

"Is that you on the back of my neck?"

"Is what me?"

"That warm wet thing!"

"No it is not"

"Then what the hell is it?"

"It appears to be a small greenish, horned demon with two fiery yet gleeful red eyes and a very long blue tongue," Harald said quite reasonably. He had seen it before. His master had conferred with it in his study from time to time. Its name was unknown to Harald however.

"What's it doing?" Eve said, in a slightly panicked voice.

"It appears to be salivating quite wealthy amounts of saliva," Harald said, looking at the little green demon with a pleasant smile.

He knew that the demon in question was quite harmless. At least it had been to his master all those times.

"Could you ask it to get off my back please?" Eve asked.

"I could but the look in it's eyes tell me it's quite happy where it is and I don't much like the look of all those teeth quite so close to your neck."

Eve let out a small splutter. "Could you then ask it why it's here or for that matter why it's on my back?"

"WELL I IS HERE BECAUSE YOU IS CALLING ME HERE! AS TO WHY I IS ON YOUR BACK ... WELL I CAME FROM THERE AND I IS NOT LIKING WATER VERY MUCH," a booming voice proclaimed.

"Why are you shouting?" Harald asked.

"Oh sorry there is usually more noise around when I speaks," the little green demon said.

"What do you mean you come from my back?" Eve said, now severely panicky.

"The words you is having said and the ones on your back is an invite to us to come into your world on this particular day," the little demon said friendly-like.

"Oh," Eve said tears welling in her eyes. She had grasped this fact more readily than anyone else in the history of man.

"Yesss he'll be here in a few of your minutes," the little green demon chuckled.

"He who?" Harald asked politely.

"Well when I is saying he I is meaning ..." the demon paused, "I is not knowning what I is meaning. Does not hurt me master."

It whimpered as cold, dark shadows started to fill the bathroom. They weren't behaving as shadows normally do however. The shadows had taken on the semblance of large black tentacles. Eve didn't notice, Harald did.

The shadows flitted together and formed a solid mass... or as solid as shadows get anyway.

A bright red light filled the bathroom and Eve had trouble pinpointing the source. Harald didn't. The light came from right behind Eve.

A flash and demon after demon flashed into existence in the bathroom. This continued uninterrupted for a full minute, the flashes following each other faster and faster until it took on a strobe light sensation.

At last with an almighty flash that could be seen from the space shuttle a large demon stood up. He didn't even have to turn for Eve and Harald to recognise him. It was the Devil himself.

"Perkins! Where are you, you snivelling little snot!!" the Devil growled.

"Here your almighty redness," a small demon about the size of a large guinea pig waved from near the showerhead.

"You said that it would be a grand world, this can hardly fit my forty of us and my ego!" the Devil boomed again.

"This is just the bathroom of my former estate, your high and mighty awfulness," Perkins squeaked.

"Why here I thought you said we'd come out in your study and what in the name of Mozes is this girl doing naked on the floor?" the Devil boomed as he suddenly spotted Eve with his bright yellow eyes.

"I ... err... I do not have an answer for you there my cantankerous lord," Perkins spluttered.

"Hello, my sweet little naked wonder," the Devil cooed, his yellow eyes taking in every inch of Eve's naked body.

"Hello ... sir?" Eve said hesitantly. She could see no sexual organs on the Devil from her vantage point and seeing as the red brute was naked she couldn't say if it was male or female. Although judging by the voice she heard she guessed male.

"You may call me Lucifer, or Pookums if you like," the Devil cooed. Eve snorted with laughter.

"I told my wife that was a stupid name did I not Perkins!" the Devil boomed straightening up again.

"You ... you did oh master of evil," Perkins grovelled.

"Now then human naked girl... what's your name?" Lucifer boomed.

"Eve ... Eve Hallows," Eve stammered.

"Now then Eve Hallows why don't you explain what it is we are doing here in the bathroom instead of Perkins' study," Lucifer said, with a nasty look towards Perkins.

"I believe I have the answer to that sir," Harald spoke up.

Lucifer, Eve and all the other demons stared at him.

"HARALD!!" Perkins said gleefully, "My former man servant sir you remember him doncha!?"

"You Harald?" Lucifer said glancing menacingly at the former manservant.

"I am or was," Harald said.

"Why are we here instead of in Perkins' study?" Lucifer asked again.

"If you could turn around please Eve," Harald said courteously.

Eve shrugged and turned around. Just as her back was turned several cries of alarm sounded and one very pronounced giggle. The giggle was Lucifer's.

"You have the words of the Hallowed summoning tattooed on your back," Lucifer said happily.

"I do?" Eve said, wondering what the Hallowed summoning was.

"Yes you do. They are the words that are read all over the world in one place or another by devoted servants and demons on Hallows Eve," Lucifer paused frowned and then added, "What was your name again?"

"Eve Hallows sir," Eve replied.

"Brilliant!" the Devil boomed and slapped her ass with his pitchfork, "Brillant!"

"Well happy you're happy sir," Eve said, still a little nervous.

"Could we go now oh mighty lord of swing?" Perkins said nervously. He seemed to be running out of material.

"Why?" Lucifer boomed.

"Well it is Halloween sir and that is what we came here for isn't it? To party?" Perkins said quite forgetting to simper.

"HAHA!! HALLOWEEN IS HERE! YOU ARE CORRECT PERKINS! YOU ARE INDEED A WORM OF YOUR WORD! NOW ALL OF YOU! LETS PARTY!!" Lucifer boomed, stamping his hooves, whipping Eve on the ass one last time and then started wiggling his shiny red ass and swinging his pitchfork around like a marching band leader. The rest of the demons in the crowded bathroom cheered loudly and screeched happily and then they all of them vanished puffs of reddish blue smoke that smelled strongly of brimstone. Only one reminder of their having been there remained. A message on the mirror. It read:

"Thanks for the great show Eve. We'll be back for more!! Happy All Hallows, Eve."

12