All I Ever Dreamt Of

Story Info
A young musician meets her idol, Axl Rose.
4.9k words
4.41
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head spun furiously as the sweet nectar of the rum danced down my neck. I drank a lot now, the pressure of the holidays and the tour on me greately. And it seemed to calm me, to allow my brain to relax before I would go on stage....

Deep breaths, take the guitar, you are living your dream...

Damien came on stage first, to a chorus which could collapse the place. 200 students and it was full, sold out, no more could fit in there. The screams for Damien continued as he sat in front of his drums, his silky blonde curls falling over his face and bare chest. I smiled a little. He hadn't always been so hot. As I'd often told him that I knew him when he was a plump little thing that spent his weeknights watching reruns of the Simpsons and eating nachos.

Nothing changed much. He still spent most of his evenings eating nachos and watching reruns of the simpsons, except for now he was much more confident. He shed his puppy fat by the age of 17, and hadn't allowed it to return for two years now. And he knew he looked good.

I felt Tom's hand put firm pressure on my ass, pushing me forward, onto the stage, into an unexpected chorus of students, most wearing large amounts of eye liner and fishnet. This made me smile tremendously as Tom and Damien returned their screams, before we all jumped into the air, synchronised with the students, and began to play. To me, this felt like the ultimate high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your bands trying to get big, you have to take up every opportunity, and when you get offered a chance to play at one of the biggest festivals in the year, you just never say no!

Christmas was coming up, so the theme became just a little bit fucked. We would be on in about 10 minutes, causing great nerves to rise in me. How the hell are we meant to follow S.O.A.D.?

I brought the lit marijuana cigarette to my lips, cursing the ash which landed on my 'gothic' Christmas outfit. I never felt comfortable wearing stuff like this. A tight leather skirt just past my upper thighs, fishnets and knee length boots. My top half wasn't too bad, except for the Santa styled fluff around the edges of the jacket. And the hat. We all dreaded the hats.

I put out the cigarette, feeling like the vomit would rise to my mouth any minute, especially as Tom came from the bathroom, dressed in his shin length old boots and green stockings. I laughed. And Damien laughed. And anyone who walked past laughed. Oh, where would we be without Tom!

We embraced each other finally. The wait had ended.

The next half an hour were a blur. All I could understand that was when we came off the stage, it had apparently been 'great.' Apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In less than three hours later, all the 'performers' had been whisked off to a private location, a five star hotel in which we could all drink, poison our bodies with drugs, and have great group orgies.

Well, two out of three isn't bad.

I sat, with my trusted friend, cannabis resin, and a vodka and coke by my side. Who needed anything else?

Smiling a little, I turned to face the dozens of idols who drank themselves senseless. I wondered where Tom and Damien for a moment, then instantly forced myself to forget. I suddenly remembered Damien waving buy to me, and giving me the thumbs up as he and Tom left with a couple of 32DD blondes. Ah, if I was given the opportunity, I'd screw them.

I turned my attention back to my half made cigarette, bringing out my lighter and after a few seconds crumbling off the sweet smelling resin into it's rightful place. now it could freely mingle with the tobacco as I licked the skin, adding the finishing touches to my joint.

"There!" I said outloud, almost proud of my creation. I blushed for a second, then realised that no one in their right mind would pay attention to me, rolling up alone, drinking alone, and talking to myself...

Smiling, I placed the joint between my lips and lit it, only to jump back, startled by the sound of a male voice.

"Very nice," said the voice from behind, the owner of which I was reluctant to face, almost expecting to be far too disappointed by what I would see. Despite my arrogance, he went on.

"I've never been able to roll that well, my joints always turn out like rabbit shit." I laughed, although unsure whether it was because of the sincerity in his voice or his actual words.

As I begun to turn my head, he clasped his hands over my eyes, the softness of the skin and the light pressure taking me by surprise and annoying me at the same time. "Don't be a dick," I whispered, placing the marijuana cigarette on the table and bringing my own hands to his, eager to peel them away.

"Sorry, it's just your friends told me your a fan of my music and that meeting me would be a great Christmas present for you." I laughed. I laughed, while still trying to get his hands off.

"You know that the only person who could really make my Christmas a dream come true is Axl Rose. Now you're gong to tell me your Axl, aren't you?"

He laughed, an almost familiar laughter, and released his grip, almost inviting me to turn and face him, which I did. And at that exactly moment, my jaw literally dropped. His green eyes were level with my own, and his red hair fell around his dark crimson jacket. He smiled. He smiled!

I brought my hand to my mouth and burst out in an unexpected fit of laughter, which stopped as suddenly as it began.

"Oh, shit," I whispered, almost tempted to reach out and touch him, to feel his jacket, his hair, his flesh, to see if this wasn't another one of my fantasies. I opened my mouth to speak, only to close it again.

"I....Oh, you....shit," I smiled, burring my head in my hands as he chuckled softly. Never, ever in my life had I ever appreciated a person so much. And how I have dreamt of this moment! And how I ruined this dream!

I trembled as he took my hand and kissed it slightly, causing a tingling sensation throughout my whole body.

"Nice to meet you, Catherine." His smile.... God, he was even more stunning in person.

"Ditto," I finally managed to whisper, reaching for the vodka and downing it in one go. "This is amazing," I whispered, nervously picking up the cigarette, which was lying on the table, burning away. I couldn't drag my eyes from him. His jacked, which was opened a few inches below his nipples to reveal his bare chest, his hair, him. I sat looking up at my idol, the man who had been a part of nearly all my fantasies.

"W. Axl Rose," I whispered with a smile. "This is amazing! Please sit down!" Oh, how I loved his laugh instantly! And he sat, he pulled a stool so close that our knees almost touched.

"Good to know that you have more words in your vocabulary other than shit and wonderful." I merely watched him for a moment, as he ordered his drink and mine, which I thanked him for.

"Sorry about the dick thing," I said, delighted to see him smile.

"Oh, no big deal. Not the first time I've been called that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never wanted the night to end.

It was a dream, a real dream come true. And in this dream we spoke like we'd known each other for years, and I felt so comfortable with him. We drank and drank, and he seemed so sober, and the more we smoked, the closer we got. But perhaps I was more to blame for that, sliding nearer and nearer to him, but he did not push me away. Not once. And perhaps that was why when he invited me back to his room, just to talk, because after all, they would close soon, I said yes.

My heart beat furiously as I stood beside him in the elevator, wondering if he could hear the intensity of my heartbeat. His voice broke the silence, it's softness exciting me.

"They've put mistletoe in the lift," he smiled, taking my hand and pointing at the mistletoe.

"Pretty clever," he whispered now, coming a little closer so my slowly hardening nipples pressing against his bare chest.

"Yeah," I whispered, moving my face closer to his.

In an instant, all of my fantasies, the fantasies since I was thirteen, came to life.

The hand he was holding, he guided too his waist, while my other glided down his cheek. His hands tightened around my waist and he moved his smiling face forward, closing his eyes as our lips pressed together gently, only slight pressure coming from either side.

I felt my entire body grow exited. My pussy began to tingle and I felt my nipples grow hard. I cursed the elevator as the doors opened and Axl walked in front of me. I followed him, blushing terribly. Did he still want me to come? Why the hell was I even following him? This was going to be a one night stand anyway, if I was lucky enough.... But as he began to fiddle with the door and finally opened it, he didn't tell me to piss off, but instead took my hand, smiling, and lead me inside. I gasped as he turned on the light, both amazed by the beauty of the room and the beauty of my new found 'friend.' I commented on it being bigger than my house, to which my red haired prince replied "don't exaggerate."

The night didn't turn out quite like I expected it to. Well, at first anyway. We sat on his king size bed for a while, me with my legs by my side, and him leaning casually on his elbows as he sipped on a beer. We had both lost count of how much alcohol had entered our bodies, always making the occasional comment about passing out and waking up in between a married couple somewhere, and this is some sort of dream. I found myself relaxing more, every minute seemed to make me feel more and more comfortable. And pleasantly but unexpectedly, he seemed a little more comfortable too.

I lay down beside him, one arm supporting my spinning head, the other holding a Baileys (I have made the switch only moments before) and I found myself telling him everything, carefully, and he did the same. Our backgrounds and views held up a great conversation, switching into lives, work, relationships, sex, drugs. I found myself pushing the Baileys into his free hand, saying that I'd pass out if I continued doing this. He laughed again, that wonderful, melodic laugh sending pleasant chills down my spine. But he didn't complain, only asked if I wanted 'a coffee, or a juice or whatever.'

"A coffee, if it's not too much trouble," I smiled, a smile which he returned, quickly rising and placing the alcoholic drinks on the bedside table.

"Sure, I think I'll join you anyway."

The light began to peek though the thin curtains, poking it's inquisitive fingers onto the perfect scene of myself lying beside Axl, his head cushioned on his folded arms. He asked if I was tired, to which I replied no. I could go for days without sleeping. He simply said ditto.

Our conversation progressed, and out of the blue, he asked if I wanted a bath, after I mentioned not washing since the concert. I responded hesitantly, but nonetheless agreed. Perhaps I could help myself out a little in the bath, with every second looking at his smooth chest made me more excited and tempted to jump on top of him, kiss him and order him to fuck me. But of course this didn't happen. And wouldn't. I needed to get rid of the sexual frustration building up in me.

Before I got the opportunity to react, he rushed off into the bathroom (which was beyond huge, as I had to visit earlier on more than one occasion) and told me he'd take care of everything.

"Oh and by the way," he shouted to me over the sound of rushing water "If you wanna borrow some clothes just go through my stuff see if you like anything."

I picked out a simple black t-shirt and shorts, terribly turned on by the fact that Axl's crotch had been in them. Laughing to myself, I fell back onto the bed, clutching the clothes to my chest. A few minutes later, my bath was ready.

As I stepped into the bathroom, my auburn haired idol took the clothes from my hand and lay them on a bath-side table as I gazed open mouthed on this fairy tale scene. Candles were everywhere, and the large bath (which was more like a hot tub) was steaming and covered in foam.

"Call me if you need me. The towels are in the cupboard," Axl whispered in my ear before planting a small, sweet kiss on my cheek.

God, it felt like we were lovers......

I undressed, folding my clothes up neatly, and stepped carefully into the bath. As I dipped my head under the water, I heard his gentle voice.

"Sorry?" I shouted back running my fingers through my damp hair.

"Just asking if you wanted a drink," he said, appearing at the door like my guardian angel, but holding a bottle of red wine and two glasses. He approached the bath mischievously and sat by it cross-legged.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" I shook my head, taking the glass from him, while my other hand slid down my wet stomach as I spread my legs slightly, unable to control this excitement any longer. My lips parted slightly and I threw my head back, bringing the glass to my lips with my trembling hands as my fingers glided to my pussy, it's inside moistness taking me by surprise. I bit my lip as i circled my clit, only a couple of times, knowing that Axl was watching me.

I opened my eyes again, and titled my head little to meet his smiling face. I ran my free hand over my breasts now, my nipples hard.

"You know you're different from all the other girls I met," he said, finally breaking our silence.

"Hmm? And how am i?" My tone was a little teasing now. We had only just sobered up, after drinking gallons of coffee, and we were back to wine. I smiled at the thought.

"Firstly, if you were any other girl I would of fucked you about 4 times now and you would of been out of here," I returned his smile, which was at the same time seductive and sincere. "The way I can speak to you, it's amazing."

I noticed that he blushed. He was blushing and I was the one who was naked in a bath before him!

"Seriously, though, I haven't met a girl like you in a while," my heart began to beat faster and faster as he put his glass on the floor and moved forward, sitting on his legs so our faces were level.

"And I've never met anyone like you, it seems," I whispered, our lips only centimetres away now. My hands were far from my body, touching his face, moistening it. And then came the kiss.

It was just as effective as the last one, even more. Only a touching of lips, only light, yet firm pressure. He pulled away quickly, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I want you to...to..touch yourself," he whispered, breaths quick and sharp as he looked down at my breasts.

"Before I saw you and......and......would you?" I ran my hand teasingly over his chest, into his jacket, tweaking his erect nipples slightly.

"Only if you do it aswell.I want you to masturbate Axl," I whispered, kissing him. We both smiled stupidly, seeing how absurd it all sounded and looked.

He left me to soak for another few minutes, while he got changed. Of course, that didn't happen. I slipped on his shirt and pants, loving the feel of his clothes against my skin, loving his scent, and walked into the bedroom, delighted by what I saw.

He lay on the bed, jacket completely abandoned, a cigarette in his mouth, which he put out instantly and signalled for me to come over, which I did. I climbed to sit right beside him, and he quickly crawled to my side, putting one hand on my waist, the other taking my hand as he began to kiss my neck. I turned to face him, pressing our lips together once more, I began parting his lips slowly with the tip of my tongue. His tongue met mine and began to dance slowly, becoming more passionate with each minute. The texture of his skin against my own drove me mad with excitement, and I found myself more than willing to do it when he asked me if I was still up for the whole 'masturbating thing.'

I lay on my back spreading my legs a little as he crawled beside me and leant on his elbows. Just as I began to run one hand over my full breasts, and the other down my stomach into his shorts, he leaned over and kissed me again, cupping my face with his hands. He began nibbling on my bottom lip, at the same time sliding his hand down my stomach to my crotch, sliding the shorts away from my body (I helped him with this by lifting my hips and thighs) and then after kissing me again, he returned to his original position, watching me and almost blushing.

I kept my eyes locked with his, my head turned at the most uncomfortable angle, yet I didn't care. My entire body tingled with pleasure when I looked at him. Oh, how many times had I done this over him, with the thought in mind, and now he was here. Real. Watching.

My pussy was terribly wet, begging to be brought to orgasm. When I dipped my finger into myself I shut my eyes and cried uot suddenly, while at the same time bringing my thumb to circle my clit lightly. The pleasure vibrated throughout my stomach, to my thighs. I bit my lip harder, nearly at my target, oh, it would only take a couple more strokes...

Just as I was on the verge of orgasm, I felt him crawl in-between my legs and push my hands away. I moaned slightly, almost wishing he hadn't done so. He waited for a moment for my muscles to become less tense, in the meantime kissing my thighs and cupping my ass. Just as I flt my muscles begin to relax, I felt his soft, wet tongue run up and down my slit slowly, while he moved his index finger inside of me. I grabbed the sheets as his tongue found my throbbing clit and began to run over it, around it. The feel of his tongue against my most intimate part brought me to my goal quicker than I expected, my juices were wildly flowing down my pussy, covering his fingers and tongue. It felt like an explosion throughout my body, forcing my to tense my muscles and bring my soaking sex further to his lips. He licked for a minute longer, merely absorbing my juices, then crawled back up to me.

I pulled his body closer, kissing him, tasting my own juices in his kiss. "Your turn," I whispered, pushing him down and crawling next to him. He laughed nervously, as if embarrassed by this and ran his hands down his chest to his pants. My hands followed his, wrapping my fingers around his sex before he had the opportunity to wrap them around his hardness. I pulled his hand away and crawled in-between his legs, my hands clutching the top of his pants.

We both remained silent as he lifted his hips, helping me to slip off his pants and tight fitting boxer shorts. I kissed him for a moment, wanting to feel his erect shaft press against my stomach. God, it was beautiful. Just like the rest of him.

All the rumours about it being small or huge were both bull, it stood, perfect at 7 inches, the top a glistening dark pink with precum. I couldn't resist it.

My hair brushed his trembling stomach, his hand clutching mine, as I lowered myself, my mouth level with the tip of his hardness. I liked it a few times, knowing that all of my fantasies were coming to life. He whispered for me to go on as I slid away, but I said no, and reminded him of our deal.

He looked at me for a moment, lips curled in a half smile, misty green eyes locked with mine.

"Your incredible!" He exclaimed, gasping slightly.

Yet still, he allowed his trembling hand to circle his hard member, while his other gripped the bedsheet violently. I bit my lip as he arched his back, his stomach tightened and his movements became rapid. I found myself sliding my hand down his sweating chest, and taking both his hands into mine, much to his disappointment. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking at me with innocent confusion.

That confusion turned into a smile as I sat on my knees on the floor and leaned forward, placing one hand on his thigh, the other cupping his balls. I stared at his hardness for a moment, then moved forward, firstly licking the tiny slit of his tip, then licking all the precum from his shaft. I felt him twist under me, gently pushing his shaft further into my mouth. I accepted with pleasure, running my lips almost to the bottom, my hands still massaging his balls. My tongue slid over it, up and down, slowly, until I got to the tip again. I began circling it with my tongue, the massaging becoming quicker. I felt his cock tense up my in my mouth, and finally, synchronised with his loudest moan yet, he released his pearly white semen into my mouth, his hips thrusting further into me, making sure I got every last drop.

12