All I Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

She put her pills away and pulled my head down to her, and kissed me once.

"No-one gets hurt, I swear. Sealed with a kiss, Harry, OK?"

I kissed her back, because she was so adorable, and so kissable, and so very naked. I'd said my piece, and I knew Sai was being honest with me, had taken note of what I'd said.

I rolled over onto my back, and Sai rolled onto me, to end up lying on my chest, lips glued to mine, her knees on the bed on either side of my midriff, her cute bum within easy reach, so of course I reached, grabbing her firm, sexy bum-cheeks and squeezing and moulding them while we kissed.

My cock was lying along my stomach, sandwiched between us, and it began to twitch and harden as Sai continued to kiss me while I fondled her arse. Something that was nagging at me finally slotted into place, no pun intended, and I broke off our kiss to look at her.

"You said earlier that you'd never come like that before. I thought you were a virgin?"

Sai looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Harry, girls wank as well, you know, not just boys. God, Harry, you are so innocent, you're absolutely adorable! it's normal, OK?" She smiled. "I used to grab one of your shirts out of your laundry, before it got washed, and lie there smelling your smell while I hammered my fanny!"

I felt my face reddening; this was way more information than I needed, but Sai was obviously enjoying every second of it.

She went on relentlessly.

"After I had come, I used to wipe off with your shirt, and sneak it back into the hamper, and fantasise that, even though it got washed, a little bit of me remained in the cloth, and you'd be walking around smelling me, wondering what that delicious smell was!"

I was speechless, and more than a little turned-on, and it didn't help that a beautiful naked girl was lying on me, wriggling around and kissing me.

"One more question, Princess. How did you learn to suck me off like that? Not that I'm complaining, of course, it was fucking amazing, but it seems a little odd, given that you never actually dated anybody?"

Sai looked levelly at me.

"Harry, you left your PC in your room, so it's now my PC. There's an internet connection, and I've been watching and learning stuff you wouldn't believe, all of which I intend to try out on you. Tonight was a first for me, on both counts, so you got a double-cherry. I've got one cherry left; we'll discuss that another time, when you want it enough! Does that answer your question?"

My cock had hoisted up again, now, helped by the conversation and the situation, and Sai rubbing herself on me, sliding her pussy up and down on my erect shaft as it lay between us. I could feel the heat from her pussy as it began seeping lubricant again, and so I pulled her up to me by her buttocks, allowing my cock to rise into position, and asked her "Ready?" She smiled and nodded, and I slowly slid my cock into her again, watching the expression on her face, the look of concentration, but no pain this time, until I was completely inside her.

Sai began pumping, with me lifting up to meet her thrusts, her pushing me back down.

"No Harry, let me do this," she breathed, and pushed herself up to straddle me, rising and falling, rubbing her clitoris on my wiry pubic hair on her downstroke, her neck and chest gradually flushing as her arousal increased.

I squeezed and rubbed her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers, my hips rising of themselves to meet her as my own climax approached. Sai pumped away above me, grinding herself against me as she rode me, until with a loud groan, she climaxed, and the ripples in her vagina clenched and sucked at me, starting my own orgasm, the two of us meeting as we came simultaneously. The sight of this beautiful, exotic girl, the feel of her body, the sensations in my cock, the rush of warmth from her pussy, all combined to wring the very last of my semen from my body, the overload nearly putting me out.

I slumped back, utterly drained, as Sai Fong also lowered herself to my chest, lying there as my cock twitched inside her, hugging me, her hands sliding under my back to pull herself tight against me, and look up at me.

"I love you, Harry Waterfield!" she smiled sleepily.

"And I love you, Princess Sai Fong!" I said, rolling her over gently, to gather her in and switch off the light, exhausted but very, very happy, chuckling to myself.

"'In Virgo Intacta!' Now who's living in the fifties!"

I woke early, confused, someone huddled naked in bed with me, my morning chubby wedged between her bum-cheeks, a pleasurable sensation, and a mass of chocolate-brown hair on the pillow. She turned over, and smiled sleepily at me. "Morning, Harry," causing me to come fully awake, the night's events flooding back, hearing in the distance the sound of Dad loading his shotgun if he ever found out what we'd, I'd, done.

But it was done; we'd made a pact to keep it buried, so now there was nothing except to go forward from here. And I was happy to go there, I realised; only a residual guilt remained, fading fast; mostly all I wanted was to keep holding, kissing and making love to Sai Fong, the way she clearly felt about me. Evidently my session with her had indeed finally pulled my head out of my arse...

I dipped down, and kissed her. "Morning Sai, what do you want for breakfast, princess?" I asked, knowing what she wanted, what she always wanted, much to Dad's everlasting disgust.

"A peanut butter, bacon and banana sandwich" we chorused together, my look of distaste making her laugh, her body rippling most appealingly.

Sai looked at me, a smile on her face.

"But first, Harry, I want you to fuck me some more, convince me last night was real. Can you do that?"

I was already thinking the same thing, so I pulled her over to me, kissing her while I fondled that body I had been avoiding for years, afraid of what I might do. Now, there was no guilt, just anticipation, and the urge to hammer my cock into her, sister or not!

Sai pulled me into her, kissing me with all her might as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back just as strongly, enjoying the feel of her body as much as the kiss. We eventually broke for air, me diving down to lick and nibble her nipples, her face and neck flushing as she became aroused, her fingers twining in my hair as I nibbled and scraped the nipples with my teeth, sighing and jumping every time I flicked a nipple with my tongue.

She pulled me up so I was face to face with her, and she kissed my face, my lips, and ran her fingers over my face, rubbing my cheeks, forehead, running a finger up and down my nose, my eyelids, across my temples.

I smiled. "What are you doing, princess?"

Sai looked at me, smiling, but she had tears in her eyes.

"I haven't been able to do this since I was a little girl. Do you know how long I've waited to do this again? Too long, Harry, far too long, so I want to enjoy it; in a couple of days it will just be another memory, so I want to lap it up now. It was so hard, to see you every week and not do this, to let nothing show; this is my moment now, so please, just let me have it."

She was crying now, almost breaking my heart.

I lay there while she committed every feature of my face to tactile memory, busying myself squeezing and fondling her sexy little apple bum, loving the way the taut flesh gave and sprang back, the globes of her posterior fitting my hands nicely, as though moulded for that exact reason.

At last, she sighed, and hugged me close, and I kissed her, wiping her eyes with my thumbs as I kissed her eyelids. Sai looked up at me.

"Harry, this is all just a fantasy, isn't it? You and me, I mean. How can we ever be together?" S

he was close to tears again, but the answer came in a sudden stroke of realisation; it had been staring me in the face the whole time.

"Sai Fong, you're going to the Slade in September, Dad or no, yes?" she nodded. "Then it's all sorted, for the next three years, anyway. You'll move in here with me. I finish my degree next year, then right after I'm going to be working in Buckinghamshire, for the people who build the helicopters for the RAF, in their Graduate Intern programme for at least two years. I'll be living here through that, which means we have the next three years together, guaranteed, by which time you'll have finished your degree. Dad will be overjoyed at not having to shell out for a flat for you, because the Slade doesn't have very many student residences, which would have been his major expense, so he's off the hook on that one. And what would be more natural than that a girl, alone in London, stays with her big brother. He'll be good with that, as it means he's got me keeping an eye on you, you get to live in London rent-free, and we get to stay together.

Sai stared up at me for a long moment, a slow smile breaking across her face, and then she grabbed me, kissing me hard and passionately. When I surfaced again, she laughed out loud.

"Harry, you're brilliant! I knew it was a good idea keeping you simmering!"

I had found her kiss to be extremely stimulating, and bored in for some more, kissing her gently while my hands found and played with her nipples, cupping and squeezing her breasts, and trailing down to rub and tease at her slit. Sai pulled herself closer to me, rubbing her slit against my now erect cock, letting the tip just nuzzle against the hood off her clitoris, frotting herself against my cockhead. This was also extremely pleasant for me, and we kept that up for a while, letting our sexes rub and press and stimulate while we kissed and licked and sucked, delightful friction and slippery flesh combining into a marvellous sensory experience.

She was beginning to sigh and moan, her movements more urgent, her kisses more demanding. I was also feeling the need to move on, I wanted more now, and she was there with me, whispering and teasing as she told me what she wanted to do to me, what she wanted me to do to her, heating me up, feeding her own arousal. Sai Fong started pushing me down, signalling what she wanted me to do, and I obliged; I wanted so much to please her, to make her sigh and groan and call out for me.

I kissed down her flat belly, swirling my tongue through her silky pubic hair, once again savouring the soft and downy texture, the feel of the fine hairs on my tongue, before moving between her thighs and sliding my hands under her to lift her pelvis up to my face, enjoying the feel of her firm taut buttocks flexing as she dug her heels into the bed.

I moved in close, inhaling her scent, rich and warm, tangy and fresh, overtones of musk and shower soap, enticing and sexy. I began lapping at her labia, running my tongue up the centre line of her lips, feeling them flower open under my tongue, feeling her clitoris hardening as I rubbed it with the tip of my tongue. Sai quivered and groaned every time I did so, pulling my head closer to do it again.

I lapped at her whole crotch area, tickling her perineum with my tongue-tip, making her jump, and licking and stabbing at her rosebud, the little pink star quivering when I licked and then blew on it, making her jump and moan softly. I bored in with the tip of my tongue, pushing it into her anus as far as I could, rimming her and making her groan and sigh "So good....oh God, so good.....Oh!"

She was breathing faster now, as I removed my tongue from her anus and slipped it back into her wetness, pushing my tongue in as far as I could, and then rubbing it against her clitoris, being careful not to rub too hard. Her thighs were flexing and jumping now, and her groaning was increasing in pitch and frequency as she built to her climax.

She came with shattering intensity, her thighs clamping around my head as her pelvis humped against my mouth, pushing herself even further on to me, her whistling groan of release loud and prolonged as her pussy pulsed under my tongue, her juices flowing, enough to coat my chin and neck.

At last, she came down, her eyes closed, chest still rising and falling rapidly, but I could feel the pulse in her thighs slowing. She finally opened her eyes, to look into mine and smile.

"Bloody Hell, Harry, I am definitely keeping you! Where the hell did you learn to do that? You never mentioned any girlfriends, so who taught you how to carpet-munch so well?"

I moved over her, positioning myself, Sai reaching down to guide me, whispering "Slowly, remember?" I slid into her in one long, slow thrust, Sai arching her back as I went in, lifting up to meet me as I began slowly thrusting in and out, then pulling my head down to kiss me as I pumped. I lowered down to my elbows, sliding my hands under the small of her back, pushing her breasts up to where I could suck and gently bite her sexy brownish-pink nipples, both standing up and stiff like two little fingertips.

Sai again began to sigh and moan, whispering "Harder, yes, yes, harder...yes...yes...Harry...yes...," on and on, her voice speeding up as I pumped harder, needing to come inside this beautiful girl, wanting to flood her with my spunk.

Her voice got louder and louder as I sped-up, until she was almost shouting as I hammered into her, until, with a loud groan, she climaxed again, the ripples and suctioning of her vaginal walls bringing me on until I came with a heartfelt groan, shooting jet after jet of hot spunk into her, the rippling, squeezing contractions in her tight pussy making me come like gangbusters, shooting over and over again.

I slumped over, drained, muscles quivering in stress reaction, Sai pulling herself up close to me, her arm around my chest, her lips at my ear as she nibbled and kissed my face.

"Thank you Harry, you've certainly lived-up to all my favourite wank-fantasies!"

I had to laugh, she was incorrigible, but oh, so sexy!

As we lay there recovering, Sai Fong looked up at me in that way she had.

"So Harry, you never answered my question. Who, when and where?"

I smiled down at her, my hands jiggling her taut little bottom as we talked.

"There was this one girl, last year, it was a short-term thing. I never mentioned her because she was sort of in-between visits home. She liked sex, but she wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night; hence, the oral thing. She actually taught me a lot. We ate a lot, but never actually got to the main course, if you know what I mean."

Sai was nodding.

"Poor you, it must have been like reading about steak, cooking a steak, but never actually biting into one!"

I was impressed. I had to remind myself that under all that flirting and wilfulness and other nonsense lurked a fine brain.

I continued.

"So tell me Sai Fong Waterfield, with all this insight into human psycho-sexual interaction, why were you never tempted to try out a few of the local lads who followed you around so relentlessly? Surely one out of all of them might have been a reasonable prospect?"

Sai snorted.

"The only way I would sleep with any of those spotty reptiles would be after I'm dead, and not even then. I had a plan, you see, I stuck to it and it worked, so here we are. QED. Speaking of locals, did you know you were the main wank-fantasy for most of the girls I know? We'd sit around talking guys, and one of them would mention you, and half of them would go off in silent raptures, dreamy-eyed the whole bit. It was disgusting, really, I mean, my brother...!"

Sai went on, eyes twinkling.

"When I told them that you used to sit on my bed and read to me until I fell asleep, then tuck me in and kiss me goodnight, half of them flooded their panties there and then and had to leave in a hurry, squelching as they ran, to go and 'take care' of themselves in the nearest toilets! That place was a sink of Oestrogen at the best of times, and you just stirred it up no end!"

I was reddening; this is not the kind of stuff I was prepared to hear blurted out.

Sai giggled happily, her eyes dancing.

"Harry, you're blushing! How precious are you! Most of my friends would have wet themselves if you'd even said 'hello' to them, and if you'd asked one out, she would keel over with a coronary, I swear! Luckily I got to you before any of those sleazy tarts got their hooks in you."

I was more than a little confused hearing this. I'd noticed that Sai Fong's friends would go silent when I was around; I just put that down to normal teenage girl shyness around boys, but this...

Sai was watching me closely and suddenly giggled.

"You utter pervert, you were actually thinking about...oh yuck, don't touch me, aakk!" She made exaggerated retching noises, then grinned at me, eyes twinkling.

"I was not!" I shot back, grinning back at her, "I was just remembering all those sudden silences whenever any of your giggling-ninny girlfriends came over and I was there. It all makes sense, now. Only thing I don't understand..."

Sai looked at me. "Go on", so I did.

"Why me, why are they fixating on me, after all, it's not like I, y'know, tried anything with any of them or anything like that...." I trailed off, Sai's eyes lighting up with amusement.

"Harry, dear, sweet, innocent Harry, they all get tongue-tied and red-faced around you because you're gorgeous!" Gorgeous?

Sai went on. "I mean Harry, when I look at you, I see my lovely, sweet, tall, considerate, handsome big brother. What they see is six-feet of rugby-playing beef with brains, with an arse you could bounce bullets off, big soulful hazel eyes, long sexy eyelashes, and cheekbones like razor-blades, man-child a la supreme, what's not to like?"

Now I was blushing again. Sai's description of me had me mentally squirming, but a thought struck.

"So if I'm so 'gorgeous' why do I not have a girlfriend, why is it so hard for me to connect with girls? Answer me that, Miss Smart Knickers!"

Sai gave a sigh.

"Harry, you don't connect because you don't try. Half the girls in Shropshire have been throwing themselves at you for years; you're just too busy being nice to notice. Any one of the girls I know would gladly trip you up and be under you before you hit the floor. Most cute guys are little shits, because they know they're cute; girls are just scalps for them, something to boast about. You have no idea how truly attractive you are, because you're such a nice bloke; I'm telling you, I know at least ten girls I could call right now and they'd be here inside ten minutes, stripped-down, knickers off, lubed-up and panting! And what do you mean 'no girlfriend'? What am I if not your de facto girlfriend?"

She emphasised that with a quick flick of my little man that nearly flipped me off the bed and onto the ceiling.

"OWWW, Shit! Sai, that was uncalled for!" I complained. Sai was not in the least bit concerned at my suffering.

"Shut up Harry, you come home with broken ribs, broken noses, broken wrists, black eyes, stitches and great gaping, sucking wounds after some stupid macho rugby tournament, so a little ginger-flick on your knob is barely a love tap, grow up! I just emphasised what it means to discount me, I hope you've taken an appropriate note-to-self for future reference, yes?"

I had.

She slid closer to me, pulling my head down to hers, to plant a very stimulating kiss on my lips, her hands sliding around me to hold on as I kissed her back, feeling my cock hardening again, a fact Sai was quick to take advantage of.

"Ooooh Harry, what do we have here, is it for me?" she cooed, batting her eyelids and grinning, hand snaking down to encircle and squeeze my cock, then slowly pump.

I closed my eyes, the sensation was really very pleasurable, and I savoured it for a moment before returning the favour, sliding my hand down to her mons, rubbing gently at the top of her slit, tickling and rubbing the hood of her clitoris, making her gasp and grin.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers