All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moan that escaped Ava's lips could've given an entire room of men hard-ons. Her little body tensed beneath him, her hips pushed insistently up into him, splitting herself on his girth but demanding more. He settled the weight of his upper body onto hers, and slipped his arms below her in order to cradle her ass with his hands. God he'd missed that ass. He thought of all the times he'd pulled her cheeks apart and sank his fat cock deep into her little puckered hole his cock twitched within her and he suppressed the thought. He had every intention of invading her little ass tonight, but for now, he was sinking deeper and tantalizingly deeper into her insanely tight pussy.

Ava squirmed beneath him, bucking her hips up against his pelvis, digging her nails into the muscles of his shoulders. Her voice came to him hot against his ear, "mmm remember all the times you fucked me like this? Remember how you'd stay still and I'd just fuck myself up onto your cock, rub my clit against you until I came? God I always came so hard on this big cock. Mmmm God baby you have no idea how bad I just want you to fuck me!" Her voice went hoarse as she moved her hands down to his hips and held them still before bucking her hips up into him, taking his whole length into the furnace of her slick cunt. She gasped when her swollen clit bumped against the base of his cock, "Oh god your cock feels so good up inside of me. Oh, talk to me baby, talk to me!"

He grinned into the mess of her hair. She loved to talk dirty, he knew that. He used to bring her to screaming orgasms by telling her 'bedtime stories'.

"Remember the last Christmas we spent together?" He gasped as she slowly pulled herself off of him, leaving only the head of his cock basking in the warm folds of her body before slowly taking him in again, sighing as he invaded her. Ava nodded into his neck, slowly nipping her teeth along the sensitive skin below his jaw.

"Remember what I got you?" he asked. Ava nodded into him again, impaling herself on his length, slowly, as he held his hips still.

That Christmas he had gotten her a vibrator kit with different sleeves -- one studded, one with knobs on it, one incredibly thick sleeve, and a little silver bullet vibrator to go along with the rest. After they'd opened presents, they'd stayed in bed until three in the afternoon, fucking and pleasuring one another with their new toys. Ava had barely been able to walk for two days. She shivered as she remembered how she'd filled her pussy with the thickest vibrator while he squeezed himself into her and fucked her ass from behind. When she came, it had been so hard that her pussy juices had soaked both of them.

"Remember how you wanted me to fuck you from behind? Remember how you wanted me to wrap my arms around your waist and just hammer you with my rock hard cock as you held that little vibrator on your clit?"

Her pussy felt like hot honey, slipping up and down his throbbing member. He could feel every detail of her stroking him, every wall, and every hot little fold. He thought of velvet engulfing him, velvet all for him, begging for his cock. He moaned and ground into her, growling like an animal.

"Remember how hard you came for me? Remember how your little pussy soaked both of us? Yeah baby, that's it, fuck me faster now, remember how much cum I had for you? Yeah? Remember how deep up inside your pussy I shot all that hot cum? Oh god Ava you screamed for me!"

Ava was pounding herself up and down on his long, thick pole now, panting into his neck, digging her nails into his back. He gripped the globes of her ass tight with his large hands, digging his fingers into her flesh as she rode him. He dropped one finger down to her asshole and began to probe the sensitive little bud.

Ava growled and bit his neck softly, increasing her tempo on his prick. He raised his lips to her ear, letting his hot breath wash over her neck,

"Mm you like that don't you? I know you want me to fuck you in the ass, don't you?"

Ava moaned into him now, "Yeah I want you to fuck my ass. You know how much I love that. Mmm I want you to pull out of my pussy and just drive your cock into my tight little asshole. God you like that, I can feel how hard you are, C'mon baby, fuck my ass, I want you so bad."

With that, he pulled out of her molten pussy and, in one long stroke, sank the entire length of his cock into her juicy asshole.

Ava howled, her whole body jumped up into his, her nails dug into his sides, and he felt himself begin to reach his brink. Her ass was incredibly tight, a hot dry hell, gripping and sucking at every inch of his cock as he rammed her. She writhed underneath him, panting and moaning with every pulse into her body. God she was such a little ass slut, she always had been. He'd never seen anyone cum as hard as this girl did when he had his cock buried balls deep in her asshole.

"Oh yeah baby, oh fuck fuck mmm god you're so big in my asshole, oh baby you're gonna make me cum so hard!"

"Oh Ava I'm gonna just pound my hot cum into your tight little cunt. That's my Christmas present to you, I'm gonna fill your little pussy up and I want you to soak my cock," he growled into her ear

Suddenly he pulled his cock from her hungry asshole and drove it back into her pussy.

Ava was howling under him, panting and dragging her teeth along his earlobe. He gripped her ass tight and hammered his entire prick in and out of her tight little body. He felt the familiar sensations begin in his balls, his cum bubbling up, ready to flood Ava's molten hot pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck Ava god your pussy is all mine isn't it? Tell me it's all mine!"

Ava spread her legs as far as they could possibly go, pushing her pussy up into him, impaling herself on his length, her clit rubbing against his pelvic bone, sending sparks of electricity thru her body, driving her toward her own orgasm. "Yeah it is. My pussy is all yours. Always was. Fuck me, take me, oh fuck make me hurt, make me cum baby c'mon take my little pussy!"

He couldn't have stopped if he wanted to. He was an animal now, fucking his bitch, ramming his hard prick in and out of Ava's tight little body, she moaned, squeaked underneath him and he knew he was bottoming out inside of her but he didn't care. He hadn't had her in so long.

"Fuck Ava I'm gonna cum so deep inside of you!"

"Do it baby, let me feel you, I'm so close!"

His mind went blank of everything but the scalding velvet of her pussy, she drove her hips up into him one last time, spearing herself on his length, he jumped inside of her, growled and bit down into the soft skin of her neck as wave after wave of white hot cum shot up out of his spasaming cock, he howled, buried his head in her neck and slammed himself once more into her.

Ava clamped her pussy tight down onto his spasaming cock, wanting to feel every inch as he unloaded inside of her. Her clit was on fire. The first shot of cum hit her womb and she felt herself slipping over the edge, clamping down even harder on every inch of his divine prick as she let out a howl and impaled herself completely on his cock, letting him fill her to the brink as the silky muscles of her pussy clamped down around him. She could feel his cum hitting the insides of her body like ropes and every jet sent a shockwave through her. She twitched as if she'd been electrocuted as the last tremors of her orgasm subsided and she collapsed, exhausted, onto his sweaty, naked chest as he throbbed and softened, still buried deep inside of her.

"Nice to see you again," she whispered, "stay awhile, will you?"

"Of course," he sighed, kissing her neck softly, "Santa told me what you wanted for Christmas."

12