All I Want for Christmas is my Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albeit for the nonexistent sexual contact, seemingly she viewed him more as her travel companion and entertainment director. Nonetheless, just because there wasn't any sexual contact between them didn't mean that she didn't lust over him in the way he lusted over her. When the mood struck, one just had to see how they looked at one another whenever they were alone. As if one was waiting for the other to make the first move, he looked at her with as much sexual lust as she looked at him.

In the way they went everywhere together, watched movies together, played board games together, and went for long walks together while holding hands and talking about everything and laughing over nothing, they enjoyed one another's company. Seemingly filling the roll of her husband, with her son her best friend, their relationship was different from most mother and son relationships. Perhaps because they haven't taken the next sexual step that may ruin their loving mother and son relationship, their relationship endured. Yet, no doubt inevitable, it was only a matter of time before he made a sexual move on his mother. Hopefully it was only a matter of time before he'd get her in bed naked. It was anyone's guess if she'd accept him or reject him as her lover?

She's dated men in the past. She's even had a few intimate, sexual relationships with men but all of the men she dated paled in comparison to her son, Robert. With her sexually frustrated, if only her son knew how much his mother wanted him sexually, no doubt he'd be shocked. In the way he felt like a pervert to be sexually lusting over his mother, no doubt, she'd feel like such a slut to sexually and incestuously lust over her own son.

Yet, if only he knew she's masturbated herself with the thoughts of him naked and having sex with her, what would he say? What would he do if he knew his mother wanted him as much as he wanted her? Would he'd take pity on her and give her a mercy fuck and a wild night of sex or would he embrace her as his forever lover.

Maybe he'd be shocked that she'd even want sex from him, her own son. Maybe if she called his bluff and gave him as much sex as he wanted to give her, he'd want nothing more to do with her and leave her. Maybe not telling him how she really feels about him in the way that he doesn't tell her how he really feels about her, she should keep her thoughts to herself when masturbating herself while alone in her room.

With Elizabeth or Liz, as she preferred being called after her favorite actress, Elizabeth Taylor, she had Robert out of wedlock when she was barely just out of high school and 18-years-old. With Robert or Bob, as he preferred being called after his favorite actor, Robert Downy Junior, it was obvious to anyone and everyone that he was in love with his mother. Now, with her 42-years-old and Robert 24-years-old, she looked younger than her years and he looked older than his age. When not acting like a married couple, they acted more like brother and sister or best friends than they did mother and son. With them so very close, too very close, it was only a matter of time before things would sexually come to a boil.

With her never marrying and never having a husband to care for and to love, seemingly not knowing any better, she did things with her son that would be better suited for her to do with her husband, if she had one. Sometimes in the inappropriate things they did, such as giving one another nearly naked massages and washing one another's backs in the bathtub, they acted more like girlfriend and boyfriend than they did mother and son. Only a line neither one would dare cross, they may sexually lust over one another but other in a weak, vulnerable, and horny moment, they'd never have sex with one another...or would they?

* * * * *

Tired of being relegated to only washing his mother's back, if he had his druthers, he'd more rather wash the front of her than the back of her. He'd love nothing more than to wash his mother's dirty tits. Rubbing them while scrubbing them and fondling them while feeling them, rub-a-dub-dub washing mother's tits in the tub, he only wished she'd allow him to clean her beautiful breasts in the way he washed her naked back. Only, his mother would never allow him to see her naked never mind to touch her in such an inappropriate, sexual way. When Robert heard her bath water running, as if his not so subtle sign, he waited to hear his mother getting in the tub before he opened the bathroom door.

Whenever he barged in without knocking and without asking if she was decent, normally she was quick to cover her breasts with a facecloth, but this time, slow to cover her nakedness, she deliberately or accidentally dropped the facecloth in the water. He saw her tits. He couldn't believe he had such a good look at his mother's tits before she could retrieved her facecloth quickly enough from the water to cover her nakedness. Today she seemingly and deliberately gave him a quick look of what he so wanted to see before she covered her breasts with her facecloth. Imagining her big breasts smothering his face, instead of relegated to being her sexually frustrated son, suddenly he wished he was a lowly facecloth clinging to her breasts.

Perhaps she was sexually daydreaming about him in the way that he sexually daydreams about her. He's seen plenty of peeks of her naked breasts before in down nightgowns or when walking in her bedroom unannounced but no matter how many times he's seen her naked breasts, he longed to see her tits again. She had wonderful tits and he loved her big breasts. Not only would he love to touch, feel, and fondle her big breasts but also he'd love to suck her big tits.

"Would you like for me to wash your back mother?"

While he ogled her naked breasts, she looked up at him and smiled before covering herself with her facecloth.

"Sure. That would be nice, if you don't mind," she said giving him a sexy smile.

With him seeing more of her than he's ever seen of her before, he wondered after he left her alone in the tub if she'd masturbate herself in the way that he'd surely masturbate himself when he returned to the privacy of his room. He fell to his knees beside the tub where he could see more of her than, perhaps, she thought that he could see of her. He could see the dark shadow of her dark brown, bushy, pubic hair that lay hidden beneath the soapy water in the way of a giant, bearded clam upon the ocean floor. Never much of a clam digger, suddenly, he had the urge to go clam diving. As a last resort, he couldn't wait to masturbate himself over seeing not only his mother's tits but also his mother's furry cunt.

Actually, if there was a place that he'd love to wash her, he'd love to wash her between her legs. Only, she'd never allow him to wash her between her legs. Even with his hand and his fingers covered by a facecloth, she'd never allow him to wash her pussy. He could only imagine what it would feel like to wash his mother's cunt after washing her tits. Oh no, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with one going as much with the other in his sexual desire for her, if his mother would never allow him to wash her tits, she'd never allow him to wash her pussy.

"May I have your washcloth," he said holding out his hand while being brazenly brash.

Rather than him just taking a clean facecloth, she looked up at him as if daring herself to hand him the washcloth. Ready to forgo her modesty, she looked at him as if she was tempted to hand him the washcloth that she clutched to her chest and that covered her bare breasts. She looked at him with a flash of sudden sexual arousal as if she wanted him to see her naked breasts as much as he wanted to see her naked breasts. She looked at him as if afraid to go where she's never gone before. The literal point of no return, once she crossed this incestuous line, there'd be no turning back for either of them.

"You'd like that," she said with a dirty laugh and a sexy look. "Wouldn't you?"

While blinking his eyelids fast, acting so coy, he looked at her and smiled his smug innocence. Whenever she smiled, she looked just like Courteney Cox. Had he not watched a couple of episodes of Cougar Town he'd never know who Courteney Cox even was. Any time he went out with his mother people would look, point, and stare. A few people have even asked for her autograph. With one not really looking like the other, if she looked like anyone, he thought she looked more like Terry Hatcher.

"Like what mother?"

He watched her mindlessly stare at the impression his cock made in his pajama bottom. With her staring at his pajama clad cock in the way he was staring at her facecloth covered breasts, he wanted to make a deal with her. Tits for cock. You show me your tits and I'll show you my cock. Only, she'd never do something like that. She'd never willingly and blatantly show him her naked breasts. Other by accident as she just did by dropping her facecloth in the water, she'd never show him her naked breasts.

Perhaps if she was his sexy sister, his kissing cousin, his MIFL of a mother-in-law, and/or slutty sister-in-law that he didn't yet have, she'd show him her tits and more but she was his mother. Mothers have more of a moral obligation to do the right thing by setting an example. Mothers possess more sexual control than mere sisters, cousins, mothers-in-law, and/or sisters-in-law. If she was his sexy sister, his kissing cousin, his MILF of a Mother-in-law, or slutty sister-in-law, no doubt, she'd be showing him her tits and allowing him to wash her breasts while feeling her breasts. If she was his sister or his cousin, he'd already be having sex with her by now.

"You'd like for me to hand you my washcloth so that I'd expose my breasts to you," she said with a sexy look on her face.

She stared at him in the way he was staring at her. If only she knew how much he wanted to see her naked breasts, she'd be shocked. As if she read his mind, unable to let that remark go, the fact that she put exposing her breasts to him on the table, made him want to continue the conversation of her naked breasts.

"Sure, I'm not ashamed to admit it mother. I'd love to see your tits," he said with a shrug and a nervous, dirty laugh while wondering if she'd show him her breasts. "With all sons sexually attracted to their mothers, what son wouldn't want to ogle his mother's breasts?"

He imagined his mother removing her facecloth to show him her breasts but knowing her better than that, just another one of his incestuous, sexual fantasies, she'd never expose her tits to him. Yet, encouraged by her not covering herself when he first entered the bathroom and with her dropping her facecloth in the water and slow to cover herself, maybe there's hope for him. Maybe she wants to show him her breasts as much as he wants to see her breasts.

"Is that what you'd do if I dared to show you my breasts, you'd ogle my breasts?"

Playing it innocently coy, she gave him a sexy look that made him want to kiss her. He's always imagined kissing his mother, French kissing her instead of giving her a holiday peck. If there's one thing he'd want for Christmas, that's to make out with his mother while feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra and while she felt his cock through his pants. If there's one thing he'd like for Christmas, an early gift, he'd love to feel her breasts and fondle her breasts while washing her breasts. Yet, somewhat telling and encouraging, in the way that he didn't let this line of questioning go, she didn't either.

"Mom, you're totally gorgeous, a real MILF," he said. "With us always together, why wouldn't I be sexually attracted to you?"

Suddenly the image of his mother exposing her big tits to him filled his horny brain with sexual lust. For sure, if she exposed her breasts to him, he'd exposed his cock to her.

"Is that what you are, sexually attracted to me? Is that what I am to you, a MILF? A mother you'd like to fuck? Do you want to fuck me Robert? Do you want to fuck your mother?"

With one looking at the other, they remained silent for a moment. Was she scolding him or teasing him? With him traversing new, sacred ground by trying to seduce his mother into having sex with him, he didn't know. He couldn't tell.

"Sorry Mother but MILF was just a figure of speech. Yet, I'm only human mother. I have sexual needs too, you know. Always horny, I'm at that age Mom," he said. "Without doubt, if you exposed your breasts to me, I'd ogle them," he said with honesty and with a nervous little laugh.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. There wasn't any woman that he wanted more than he wanted his mother.

"I see," she said giving him a sexy look with a sexy laugh.

Already walking on thin ice, he proceeded further out without a safety net.

"No doubt, I'd want to touch them, feel them, and fondle them too. And if both of us were agreeable to exploring more of a sexual relationship, I'd want more," he said with a long pause while making solid eye contact with her and trying to read her. "Yes, I'd want to make love to you too."

Undressing him with her eyes in the way that he routinely undressed her with his eyes, she looked at him in the sexual way he's always looking at her. As if they were both thinking the same thing, her flashing her tits to her son and him wanting to see his mother's breasts, they looked at one another without talking. Only, this sexual conversation was beyond any sexual conversation they've ever had. This sexual conversation not only opened the door but also it opened Pandora's Box and inside the box was a can of worms that neither Robert nor his mother wanted to put back in the can and close the box. What seemed like minutes in an uncomfortable silence between them was only a few, sexually anticipated seconds.

"With you washing my back and giving me massages, especially with me accidentally dropping my facecloth and with me slow to retrieve it to restore my modesty, it's a little foolish for me to act so modest around you now. I'm sure you've already seen my breasts several times before," she said with a shrug while slowly removing the wet washcloth from her breasts and turning to hand it to him for him to wash her back while he ogled her breasts.

As soon as she turned to him, he saw her breasts again, her right one more than her left one. He couldn't believe his mother was sitting there topless. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to freely ogle her naked breasts. With her nipples erect, he wondered if she was cold or sexually excited. Figuring while hoping that she was the latter than the former, it was hot in the bathroom from the warm bathwater.

When she stripped off her facecloth to show him her breasts, he so wanted to remove his pajama bottom to show her his cock. In the way that he wanted to touch and feel her big tits, he wanted her to touch and fondled his erect cock. Only one step at a time, he was happy to have gotten this far with his mother. Something he'll be masturbating over for the rest of his life, he couldn't believe he was about to wash his mother's breasts.

"I just hope you'll be a gentlemen and not ogle me too much," she said with a dirty laugh. "I am your mother after all and not some slut you picked up at the bar on a Saturday night."

While getting a double eyeful of his mother's C cup breasts, he accepted the washcloth from her and starting slowly, methodically, and lovingly washing her back. A first time for everything, this was the first time his mother sat in the bathtub topless and exposed. Perhaps, this would be the first time that she'd allow him to wash her breasts.

"After I'm done with your back," he said with a long, hopeful pause. "May I wash your breasts too?"

She turned to him as if he had just pinched her.

"My breasts?" She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. "You want to wash my breasts? Boy give you an inch and you want two," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked down at herself again before looking up at him. Not giving him an answer right away, she paused to study him staring at her. Perhaps a telling sign and his signal to tell her what he really wants for Christmas, her nipples were so very erect.

"Yes, I'd love to wash your breasts mother," he said staring at her exposed tits.

As sexually brazen as he was, she wasn't acting as modestly shy as she usually does when he's washing her back while she's topless. Usually she has a facecloth covering her breasts but she didn't now. As soon as he was done washing her back and as if she was wearing a swimsuit, she put her shoulders back, leaned against the tub, and stuck out her chest more in preparation of him washing her breasts.

Seemingly his mother was just as wickedly brazen as he was. Seemingly his mother was just as sexually frustrated as he was. Seemingly his mother was just as horny as he was. Seemingly his mother not only wanted him to see her tits but also wash her tits as much as he wanted to see and wash her tits.

"Well, go ahead if you'd like, as long as you stay away from my nipples. Even though it's something that I can do myself, wash my own breasts, a bit of a spa like luxury for me, you may wash my breasts," she said closing her eyes.

Hurriedly, Bob washed the rest of his mother. Eager to get to the good part of washing her tits, he washed her neck and shoulders. Not wanting to be so obvious that he was more interested in washing her breasts than any other part of her, even though he was, he lifted her arms and washed beneath her arms, before washing the full length of her arms. With Liz sitting in the tub with her arms by her side, her naked breasts were in plain view of her son.

With the bathroom light shining over her as if it was a spotlight, he had a clear view of the complete shape of her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. The bottoms of her breasts rested just below the surface of the water as if partially submerged icebergs. The first time she's been so immorally immodest, she opened her eyes to watch him staring at her breasts. With him already knowing what he was thinking, he wondered what she was thinking.

"You have beautiful breasts mother," he said giving him the reason to stare longer as his mother's breasts.

She looked at him staring at her and smiled. Instead of looking embarrassed or ashamed that her son was ogling her breasts, she seemed flattered that he liked her breasts. With her looking at him as if she was fully dressed and he was admiring her new blouse, she seemed comfortable with him staring at her tits.

"Do you really think so?"

Looking at all that he could see of her, she looked down at her breasts again before looking back up at him. Then, she lifted her breasts, first one and then the other in the palm of her hands as if about to serve them to him.

"I do. I really do think that you have beautiful breasts mother," he said.

She looked from him staring at her to look down at herself again before looking up at him but this time with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I'm embarrassed because they're starting to sag," she said covering her breasts with her hands. "Whenever I took a bath before, my breasts never touched the water unless I sunk down lower in the tub. Soon they'll be totally below water in the way of a sunken ship," she said with a sad little laugh.

With her nipples so very erect, his eyes bugged out of his head. Wanting to finger her nipples, he so wanted to suck her nipples.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed by your breasts mother. I don't think they sag at all," he said tempted to cup one of her breasts in the palm of his hand and lift it to show him that her breasts weren't sagging. "Perhaps you filled the tub with more water this time. I love your tits," he said changing the subject from sagging to admiration. "They're so big," he said pausing to stare at them. "How big are they? I mean what size bra cup do you wear?"