All In

Story Info
The stakes just got higher.
1.2k words
3.28
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poker night usually meant a night in my room just craving Master's touch, but tonight was different. I was ordered to set up the table with 5 spots and set out some things for you and your friends to eat while you played.

While I did this you instructed me that I was to be seen and was not to say a word. I was nervous I had never been around your friends before, but times when you had played before I could hear from my room they were a rowdy bunch of guys.

You ordered me to prepare for the night in the usual way and dress in the things You had laid out. Tonight you had laid out a short tight skirt and sheer blouse that You could see my perky breasts and erect nipples though. You never allowed me to wear a bra unless we were leaving the house to go somewhere. When I had come down stairs You inspected me to make sure the clothing was to your liking, sliding your finger under my skirt You made sure I was not wearing panties. Pleased with your findings you smiled and went to go sit at the set up table.

It was just about time for the arrival of all the players so You took me and secured my collar and leash around my neck so that there was no question to all the others that I was your property and for them only to look at.

Within minutes of everything being ready the doorbell started to ring and I was ordered to the door to let the guys come in.

As each of the men walked through the door, they hollered their hello's to You and reached out to grab me before they went to sit down. Your grip made me feel very uncomfortable but I knew I was there to do as you wanted of me, knowing You would never let any of them hurt me. I turned my eyes down towards the floor and endured the humiliation of the sneers greetings they were giving me.

After all the men came through the door I quickly made my way to kneel on the floor beside You, there I would feel safe, somewhat out of the way of all the leering stares they were giving me. I knelt there and waited for your next set of instructions as the game began.

As the night went on I could hear the shuffling of cards and bets being placed. As the beer flowed I could hear the men get louder rowdier by the minute.

When I looked up and saw the solemn look on your face; I knew it wasn't good. You don't like to lose and you were.

You sharply ordered me to get another round of beer for all the guys and I quickly got up and went to the kitchen. As I returned with the drinks I noticed your pile of chips was much smaller than the rest, my heart sunk, oh how terrible your mood was when you lost.

I could hear the shuffling of the cards once more and the man at the other end of the table hollered to all, "Ante up" and You shoved the remainder of your pile of chips towards the center of the table.

The cards were dealt and your face lit up and I could tell you had a good hand. You looked over towards the others in hope they would all fold but no, and then the most boisterous guy of all sneered, "Bet or lose the game." Looking down at the empty spot where the chips had been you frown.

Pausing for a moment the man impatiently says, "Well, you have no more money so bet the Slut, if you lose I'll take her to do my bidding for the night."

Looking down at me you see the petrified look on my face but it doesn't faze You due to the amount of drinking you had been doing tonight. "Ok I am in," you state mater of factly looking down at your hand. You thought for sure yours would be the winning hand.

As the hands were laid out on the table I heard a big "Woo Hoo" from the far side of the table and a big heavy groan come from your lips.

I buried my head in my hands not knowing that this horrible man my master just bet and lost me to had in store for me.

Master looked down at me and I whimpered, I had never before taken orders from any other man other than Master. You saw the look of pain in my eyes and the look on your face softened, You pulled me up to your face and you kissed me gently, "It will be ok," You whispered and stood to lead me to the man who had won me.

As You handed this vile man my leash and he grabbed me by the chin, I averted my eyes not wanting to look up to learn the true horror of my fate. "Come with me," he orders harshly and yanks my leash hurting my neck.

You call after me to this man, "Remember you may not hurt her she is only yours for this night and this night only!"

With this we are out the door and I am ordered into a strange car. I barely pull my legs in when the door is slammed shut and we speed off into the darkness.

I sit in the car although it is a not a long ride it seems as if it takes forever. The man doesn't say a word to me the whole ride and there is an uncomfortable silence lingering as he pulls the car to a stop and gets out.

I stay in the car not moving a muscle, dreading what was going to happen to me next. He walks briskly around the car to the passenger side and opens the door, and yanks me up out of the seat by my arm and I let out a yelp.

I am forced to walk into the house and he slams the door behind him. "Get down on your knees slut," he commands.

I grudgingly comply and move to my knees. He brings himself in front of me and unzips his pants, knowing what that means I take his protruding penis in my mouth and begin to suck. I crinkle up my nose for he tastes as vile as his behavior had been. I continue sucking and he cums. Thick and white it is even more vile, and I almost get sick on the cock I am sucking. I unwillingly swallow the nasty mess that is now in my mouth and finally he moves away.

He pats me on the head and sneers "Very good slut, your master should be happy he has such a good slut."

He walks away to the other room and returns with a light weight blanket and pillow and tosses them at me "Sleep here slut," he orders and walks out of the room.

I shiver and curl up on the floor and begin to cry, scared of what more might happen to me next. I longed to be returned to Master and I fell in to an uneasy restless sleep.

Morning came quickly and the sunlight filtering thru the blinds woke me, glad it was morning and that I would soon be returned to Master.