All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels good," Robert said. "Are you sure you've never...."

"I've rubbed a few stumps." He chuckled. "I've been with a few guys too."

"I bet." Robert's hand slid along the thigh. Fingers brushed over the crotch. "You're hard." The fingers rubbed over the bulge. "Would you like me to...?" He paused. "I suspect the gals are busy themselves." He snickered.

"I suspect they are. Thelma and I've talked about such things." As Jack talked, Robert was unfastening the belt and unsnapping the snap on the waistband. He lifted his hips and felt his pants and underwear pulled along the leg.

"Nice cock," Robert mumbled letting his fingers wrap around the shaft. "Some fine surgeon did a nice job on your stump." He laughed knowing he was the surgeon. His hand rubbed along the shaft as he looked at Jack's face. "Do you like to kiss?" Jack did not answer, but pressed his lips against Robert's mouth.

-

Casey tugged at Thelma's panties as the hips lifted from the cushion. "Oh, my," she moaned softly. "Hope you don't mind." Her lips nibbled along the swollen pussy lips and she listened to Thelma sigh several times. "Good girl." She pulled Thelma tighter against her face as her tongue dug deep savoring the wetness.

"It's all yours," Thelma encouraged as she played with Casey's hair and ground her pussy into Casey's mouth.

-

Thelma leaned lightly against the edge of the bathroom sink as she dried her hair with a towel. Jack stopped in the bathroom doorway and leaned against the doorframe. She lowered the towel beside her and glanced towards him. "Did you...?" She grinned.

He nodded. "Yeah ... you?"

She nodded. "Guess it is official now, I'm as BI as everyone in this family." She laughed. "It felt good too."

"They want us to stay for a few days."

She grinned. "I wouldn't mind. Besides...."

"Me either, as long as you're comfortable with us being with them that way."

She took a few tentative hops and kissed him deeply. "Listen baby." Her hand rubbed his chest. "I love you. I love what you've allowed me to have. Without you, without your family, I'd probably never have gotten rid of my leg. Besides, I told you about my fantasies." As she spoke, her face remained close to his. She could feel his breath. She finished speaking and pressed her mouth on his. Her hand reached down into his pants. "Hmmm," she cooed into his mouth as she felt the still wet cum."

"It felt good ... what can I say?" He laughed.

"Take a shower. Casey and I are going to fix some dinner."

-

Casey leaned lightly on the tops of her crutches as she looked at the ocean. She wore only a black t-shirt, the hem caught on the pleasant curve of one hip, her long brown hair still damp. Thelma's crutches quietly clicked with each step and Casey turned slightly.

Thelma stopped near and rubbed her back. "Feels good to be clean, but not as good as what you did to me." She laughed and briefly kissed her.

"Robert and Jack enjoyed each other."

"I heard. It's okay. If the offer still is there, we'd be happy to stay a few days. Toss us out when we become too much bother."

"Hardly. Maybe I can invite some of the others over."

"I'd like to meet any of them. Before Jack, I thought I was alone with my feelings."

Casey kissed her; a hand in the small of the back pulled her closer. They could feel the other's body rubbing, grinding slightly. Moments passed. She pulled back and brushed at Thelma's hair. "There's a bit of a fire." She pecked softly across her lips. "You know ... for you."

Thelma stroked the side of Casey's face. Her fingers teased at an ear. Her eyes stared intensely into the dark blue of the eyes. She nodded. "I love Jack, but I could love...." She nibbled the lips in front of her. "Hmmm," she purred. "I could share my love with a few others." She nibbled more. "I've never known these feelings the way I feel them now." She nibbled more. "My leg." Nibbled. "Jack." Nibbled. "You." She pulled back slightly and smiled then kissed deeply while her hand roamed Casey's neck.

"Stay awhile. You could help me at the shop ... learn the trade. Get to know some of the others ... like us."

-

The light of the tall candles flickered over the walls in the dinning room as each of the four ate their steaks, mashed potatoes, and salads - mostly in silence.

Jack dropped his knife and fork on the empty plate with a quiet clink, and sipped the last of his Merlot. "Great!" He wiped his hands on the napkin. "God Casey, I could get used to meals like this."

"And fine company too," Thelma offered before sipping her wine.

"Can I fill that up again?" Robert asked holding the bottle up then refilling each glass without waiting for permission. "You know we have a guesthouse and no one is using it. Besides, I could probably find something for you to do at the office for me."

"I'm no doc," Jack protested. "I don't even like the sight of blood." He chuckled.

"You're a fine accountant I hear. Besides, I think Casey is twisting Thelma's arm about helping at the shop."

Casey looked at each person, one at a time. "And there's a budding community of people like us here. Good company, you know."

"I think Mom and Dad are expecting us to live with them."

"Hell, I'll give them a call. It'll be okay," Robert said with great authority.

"Try it for a month," Casey offered. "Hey, it's all in the family."