All Inclusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful," he whispered.

"Aw, shucks." Sarah leaned against the table.

Nick approached and placed his hands on the front of her dress. "May I?"

"I'll be crushed if you don't."

He undid the bow and the halves parted to reveal the enticing valley between her full breasts. After the heated episode in the arbor, the unreasoning lust had dissipated, replaced with something more tender, more meaningful.

Sarah removed the clasp that held her hair in place and shook the tresses loose until they cascaded over her shoulders.

Nick slid his hands over her breasts, taking with them the thin fabric. He pushed the dress down until it fell with a soft whisper to the floor.

His heart thudded in his chest as he gazed upon her finely sculpted contours. He brushed the gentle slope of her breasts with the backs of his fingers. The nipples puckered and he bent down, taking first one and then the other between his lips. Sarah arched her back and buried her hands in his hair.

Placing his hands at her waist, he lifted her onto the massage table.

He stood between her parted legs. She pressed against him, flattening her breasts against his chest as she nipped at the side of his neck. At length she grasped his head and pulled him to her. Lips joined and parted, tongues danced.

His hand slid down and nestled within the folds of her sex. She spread her legs and melted onto his hand, bathing it with her juices. His fingers explored her hidden folds, navigating the circumference before deliberately teasing her lips apart, from the bottom to their apex. She shivered in his arms and whimpered into his neck.

"I want you," she whispered, her breath hot against his skin. "But there's something I have to do first."

With a fluid motion, she slid off the bench and turned Nick so that he leaned against it. She gazed at him intently as she unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed a trail down his torso until she knelt in front of him. His pants soon joined her dress on the floor.

Sarah gently stroked his erection with her fingertips and lightly raked the underside with her nails. Nick braced himself against the bench, not trusting his knees to keep him standing. He watched as Sarah's tongue flicked out and ran a slow circle around the head of his cock. She parted her lips and took the tip of him into her mouth. He was engorged, almost painfully so. Her tongue fluttered beneath him and a soft moan escaped his lips.

Her thumb and forefinger formed a tight ring at his base and her other hand cradled his balls. He watched as he disappeared within her mouth, the sight and feeling of which left him momentarily dizzy. She withdrew and licked the underside of his cock before baring her teeth and running them down his rigid length until her mouth met her hand.

Nick gripped the bench.

Her hand and mouth worked in breathtaking counterpoint. After a few minutes, she stopped and kissed the tip of his cock. "Ready?" She smiled up at him, his thick circumference encircled by her delicate hand.

"Two seconds more and you wouldn't be asking."

Sarah grinned as she pulled him down to the floor of the hut. "I'll be gentle," she promised. She eased him onto his back.

She straddled him and leaned over, her hair cascading like a silk curtain around his head. Her beasts brushed against his chest and her legs squeezed his sides.

He watched her face as she lowered herself onto him, the crown of his shaft barely breaching the liquid heat of her pussy. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, intent on his slow and deliberate passage into her.

He didn't breath as she continued her descent, his attention focused on the tight molten ring that embraced him. Having fully claimed him, she stretched out on him and nuzzled the side of his neck. His hands on her hips held her in position; he wanted a moment to commit this to memory.

"You feel good," she said simply.

Nick didn't trust himself to speak.

Without outward movement, she tightened herself around him and he gasped.

She raised her hips a fraction and began a slow, undulating dance upon him, hips swaying and dipping. Her movements were contained and unhurried and attentive.

At length she sat up. The weak moonlight from above cast her in gauzy relief. Nick reached for her breasts and cradled them in his hands.

"Let me know when you're ready," she said, resuming her subtle motions upon him.

"Just a minute more."

Sarah braced her hands on his chest and continued her sublime dance.

"Okay," Nick gasped.

Ever so gradually, Sarah allowed her movements to build momentum. Nick lifted his head and watched as she raised herself and plunged down again, bury him within.

He moaned, a strangely disembodied sound in the hut. He desperately wanted to last for her. "Slow down," he whispered.

She grinned. "No."

She plunged upon him anew.

"Please..."

She ground her pelvis into his. "There will...."

And raised herself.

"...be...."

And thrust herself onto him with a crushing passion that took his breath away.

"...other..."

And tightened herself around him.

"...times."

With that assurance, he gave himself over to the sensation. The change in his breathing heralded a renewed frenzy and his hips rose to meet her. The atmosphere of the hut filled with the sound of flesh meeting flesh, gasps and heated moans. His breath caught and he felt himself swelling and his world collapsed into that sublime place she allowed him to occupy. He came in a shuddering ejaculation that possessed his entire body.

Sarah collapsed on him, not far behind, her rapid breaths mixed with the occasional whimper.

"That was..."

"Shh..." she whispered.

They lay like that for several minutes, joined and wordlessly stoking each other until their breathing calmed and their heart rates returned to normal.

Sarah finally roused herself and kissed him. "There's one more thing I'd like to do. Something I've fantasized about."

"Whatever you want."

They stood and she grasped his hand, leading him out of the hut. They walked naked to the water, uncaring of the unseen guards. They splashed through the surf and onward until the warm water reached their chests. The swells lapped at them and the water eddied and swirled in the valley between her breasts. Sarah wrapped her arms around Nick's neck and pressed herself against him. The arms around her waist squeezed in response. They stood, unmoving, for several minutes.

Sarah finally relaxed her hold on hm.

She leaned back and studied him. "So," she said quietly, "what are the chances of us seeing each other when we get back home?"

"You're the actuary," said Nick, smiling.

Sarah took a breath. "From where I stand, I'd say they're close to one hundred percent."

"Good." Nick held her just a little bit tighter. "I'd say that's just about right."