All Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawg195
hawg195
1 Followers

"Wow."

I chuckled and asked, "was it that good?"

"Oh god yes" she gasped. "I must have cum four times once the last two inches started sliding inside me. Then when you came, I think I had two or three more. I've never cum that much in my life"

"I'm very happy for you Lisa" I mused. "I'm glad you found your calling in life."

"What calling is that" she asked.

"Being my personal cock worshipper for the rest of your life" I returned. "You do want that, don't you?"

In response she took half my cock back into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. I chuckled and moved her head slowly off my cock. I gently rubbed it all over her face before putting it away inside my pants.

Bending down, I kissed her swollen lips and whispered, "let's get out of here and go to my house. You look like a woman, who needs to suck a cock for awhile."

She smiled at me and said, "I'll suck your cock all day long, on one condition."

"What's that" I asked.

Lisa grinned and said, "I get to hold your cock during the drive over and take the scenic route."

"Ok" I replied, "anything to make my personal cock sucker happy. Let's go."

hawg195
hawg195
1 Followers
12