All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiliG
LiliG
10 Followers

Bella felt the strongest orgasm ever. As she was coming, John inserted a finger inside of her, gently, just to feel the pulse of her walls.

She was wet and hot and swollen.

"Just like her mouth" he thought.

He got up to give her some breathing space as he knew after an orgasm u cant rush things, but Bella was still aroused. She stopped him. He was on his knees, on her side, his cock close to her nipple.

She reached out for her clitoris while she looked at him dreamingly.

How could he resist that look?

He started moving up, just a little bit, just in case he misread her.

Her eyes lit up.

He turned his hips, bringing his manhood close to her face.

She closed her mouth, but stuck her jaw up.

"Got ya" he thought.

He rested his penis on her lips, just as he had done when she was asleep, only this time she knew and she wanted it.

God how much she wanted it.

Bella felt the warm hard and soft skinned penis of John resting on her lips and she had to restrain herself from opening her mouth. She kept pleasuring herself and the thought of him so close to her tongue drove her crazy. She wanted to open her mouth and lather it with her saliva, feel him taking her, fucking her mouth, pushing himself.

The idea of being dominated by him was overwhelming. She felt safe so she wanted to feel feminine, desired, taken.

John kept stroking her lips with his cock, pushing a little bit with each passage, hoping she would open her mouth.

Her lips started to hurt by the pressure against her teeth so she puckered them. John sighed at the sensation of wetness.

Bella felt her clitoris and lips huge under her hand, and the bed underneath her was wet. She couldn't stop thinking of the cock that was trying to enter her mouth and she kept telling herself that it couldn't be done.

It was her brother, no fluids could be exchanged, and nothing could get into something. But that reasoning evaporated after she realized she had her naked, sweating muscular brother on top of her, rubbing his huge penis on her mouth, while she was also naked and masturbating to the thought of the whole thing. She threw caution to the wind and abruptly opened her mouth. John didn't expect the sudden change and when he felt the wetness of her tongue and the sucking motion of her cheeks, he sighed and came immediately.

Bella felt his cock entering her mouth and avidly sucked on it up and down, while grabbing it. She loved it!

She felt his cock pulsate against her tongue and she quickly relaxed her throat, welcoming the flow of hot salty semen. She nearly climaxed with him and kept on licking him up and down, as he was still hard. She kept him in her mouth till he got soft, then got up, got dressed and left the room. That was their last time.

But now everything was clear in her head. She rushed home, and climbed up to the bedroom. John was sleeping. It was still warm even though it was October, and he had nothing on under the sheets. She undressed herself and climbed into bed beside him. Before he could realize exactly what has happened, and as he turned towards her half asleep, she pressed her naked body next to him, held his face in her hand and kissed him.

John was half asleep when he felt her tongue in his mouth and the warmth of her body next to him. He opened his eyes and couldn't believe it, he thought he was dreaming. Bella was adamant about "the rule". He wondered if he was actually dreaming. He pressed her against him, grabbing her by the ass. His hand got a bit further down and moved between her legs.

He felt he wet clitoris and she moaned.

He kept on kissing her, dizzy and happy, and climbed on top of her, covering her with kisses on her breasts, sucking them, going down.

He reached the top of her pubic area and without giving Bella the chance to stop him, he opened his mouth and grabbed Bella's lips in his mouth, sucking the slit up and down. He went further down and pushed her legs up, put a pillow underneath her back and started stroking the slit of her vagina till her anus, up an down, covering the whole area. Bella was trembling with desire, she felt her brothers tongue giving her pleasure in two different ways.

John started pushing his tongue between the lips, in her vagina and inside every hole he could find. The pressure and the feeling was different every time. His mouth was watering and his cock kept losing pre-cum on the sheets.

The two lovers couldn't think straight anymore.

John pushed his tongue in her pussy and started fucking her, while his finger was probing her other hole. Bella felt her mind exploding, she moaned and asked for his cock in her mouth, she needed to suck on something!

John couldn't move, her smell, texture was making him dizzy. This was his sister under him, moving her hips, moaning. "And tonight, I will make her mine" he kept thinking.

Bella's clitoris was so swollen, John was able to put it in his mouth and suck on it like a small penis. Bella lost her breath with every motion going up and down.

John looked at her. She was so beautiful, her skin was so soft, and she looked at him with such love...he groaned and got on his knees.

He leaned on top of her. She didn't stop him.

He couldn't believe he would actually enter her.

He touched the opening of her vagina with the tip of his cock and looked at her. He thrusted himself inside her, slowly, enjoying every moment of it. He stayed there, for a moment, feeling her pulse against his manhood. He looked at her, she was staring in his eyes, gasping for air, so close to climax just with the idea of him inside of her.

He pulled out a bit, sweet bliss, and then moved back forward.

His rhythm got quicker and his movements harder.

Bella grabbed his ass and pulled it against her as she started to come.

She screamed, surprising herself and her brother.

John stopped.

Bella begged him to go on.

"I m gonna have to pull out, baby, tell me where u want it."

"Inside me" whispered Bella while her eyes sparkled.

"But we have no protection" moaned John at the thought of his sperm hitting her womb.

"No need" she whispered and with a quick movement pulled herself free. She then grabbed her ankles, exposing herself completely to him, and grabbed his cock. She gently guided him to the other side.

John couldn't believe it.

"Have u done this before?" he asked

"No, But I want so much to feel u come inside me" she replied.

"I won't hurt" she said "You lubricated me with your mouth and I want it so badly. Plus in this position, I m in control"

John didn't need any more pleading. He grabbed his cock and kept it steady. She was so tight.

Still he managed with little slow movements to slide a bit in while she took short breaths.

"Are u in pain? Do you want to stop?" he asked her tenderly.

Her reply shocked her pleasantly

"Yes, a bit, now fuck me! Nail me!"

John got up on his knees, grabbed her by the waist and pushed himself all the way inside her. Bella screamed a bit but as he kept on moving in and out, she started moaning and he felt her muscles around his cock loosen up. He pulled a bit, grabbed her leg and turned her around, lifted her abdomen and the sight of her on all fours, with her tiny waist and long hair on her back gave him a jolt of pleasure.

He grabbed he hips and watched his cock disappear inside her ass.

He was taking her, she was his.

Bella started hurting again and her little sharp breaths only made his arousal bigger.

He speeded up his rhythm, grabbing her asscheeks, pulling her closer, getting deeper and Bella started to come. He felt her muscles chocking his cock, milking him and sweet release came over him. He was coming inside her.

He was coming inside his sister.

Bella screamed from pleasure as she lowered herself on the bed. John followed her and stayed on top of her. His cock was still hard.

He kept moving slightly and started joking with Bella, telling her he would never get out of there.

He was happy.

And he could tell Bella was just as happy as he was.

How many couples share the most intimate secrets, thoughts and experiences together?

They had it all.

He went to clean himself up.

"Aren't you going to clean up?' he asked

"No, I like the feeling of you inside me" she replied.

Some of the cum started to drip out of her onto her thigh.

"Seems like some of me is escaping" he joked.

"No worry" said Bella "I'm sure there is plenty more from where that came from"

John cleaned up and laid beside her, holding her close. They fell asleep, exhausted and happy.

Two hours later Bella woke up with John inside of her.

"I woke up and you were so beautiful, I couldn't resist" he whispered.

Bella moaned. She was exhausted, she was wet, she was young, and she was in love.

She pushed her tongue deep into his throat as she grabbed his ass while the tip of her finger playfully stroke his asshole.

John felt secure enough to let her and the two of them enjoyed experimenting and lovemaking again and again, and again and again.

Bella would never look at him in public eating an ice cream, afraid her eyes would show the desire burning up for him and John would always smile when they d go out in public cause he knew when she d left her panties at home, just to tease him.

She would brush against him at parties, and he would suck on her nipple for a brief second in a stranger's bathroom.

No one could or ever would imagine these two in naked embrace, night after night, sleeping after an extensive love making.

Some other siblings engaged in the same kind of relationship might, but not the rest of the world.

Bella and John knew, they were not alone.

They just did what all other siblings did, not talk about it.

Although they felt lucky and privileged to be able to talk about it with eachother and that their feelings were mutual.

LiliG
LiliG
10 Followers
12