All The Way For Cyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had told me to make up a story about being held up at work and I struggled to think coherently as my bra and panties were being pulled off and he played with my naked body. It wasn’t easy to sell Craig on the idea, he was anxious to see me and offered to drive out and pick me up since I was being trapped because of the carpool. I tried to tell him that my contribution was required also so that wouldn’t help. Scott was chewing on my tits while he pinched my clit between his thumb and fingers. I couldn’t stop an aroused moan when he bit my nipple hard and thrust three fingers deeply into my cunt.

Craig asked if I was alright and I told him I was just tired and had yawned. Scott was working feverously to make me cum while I was talking to my husband and I was trying to fight it and him off. “Oh shit.” I said and bit my lip as Scott shoved a thick lubricated finger far up my ass. “What’s the matter?” Craig asked wondering what was happening. “I just spilled some ink I lied I’ve got to go or this mess is going to get out of control. I love you, be home soon as I can.” Click I pushed the end button.

“Fuck me right you son of a bitch.” I screamed as I wrestled his pants open and pulled out his cock. It was already rigid enough to do its work so I stood enough to move over it and sat down all the way. “You dumb shit.” I said “If you wanted to make me come while Craig listened you should have gotten your cock into me.” I bounced wildly until he emptied his balls into me and I felt the explosive orgasm I required. Everything happened so fast and out of control, Scott never got a condom on and I trembled at the danger of unprotected sex.

“My god Scott, I swear if you have any dirty little bugs in you even if it’s not aids, you’ll know how serious my threat to kill you is.” I said, and there was absolutely no doubt to my resolve on the matter.

“I guarantee you I’m clean.” He said, but the heaviness hung in the air for a minuet or more and I let the silence reinforce my determination. “Now will you tell me what the fuck we’re going to do that’s so damned important.” I asked.

“I want to stop at a club close by.” He said. “I know you don’t drink so you’ve probably never even been to one.” I had been to night clubs in the past without drinking but didn’t think it was worth mentioning.

He and Nate re-dressed me saying they wanted me to look classy before we went in to the club. As I looked at the nondescript building I wondered how classy it was. The inside was actually quite nice although the lighting was very subdued and a blue smoke hung in the air. Neither Craig nor I had ever smoked and this place certainly didn’t smell anything like my office. How was I going to get away with this odor in my clothing I thought, a little worried?

The first thing I could make out in the dark bar was a brightly lit elevated platform that appeared flooded with spotlights and visual strobes. “Next up let’s give a big welcome to ‘Haze’.” A voice boomed over the loud sound system over the throbbing musical background. “She’s here again from fabulous ‘Las Vegas’. She’s always a big hit when she visits us, c’mon now, let’s here it for Haaaaazzzee!”

There was sporadic but enthusiastic applause coming from the darkness and as my eyes started to take in more detail I could see several men mostly single or in small groups scattered around the room, and it finally dawned on me that I was in an exotic dance club, what now?

The throbbing musical beat started in earnest as a beautiful buxom blond danced to the middle of the stage. She captivated everyone with her vivacious attitude as she moved energetically to the seductive beat. She started wearing very little and half way through the number started to remove even that. It took one full songs for her to get completely naked and the men were wild and noisy as she gyrated before them.

She circled the stage several times stopping in front of each of the guys seated at the rail, and gave each a special show. How special depended on how many folded dollar bills they slipped into the waist band of her G-string or stocking top or when she was naked between her breasts as she squeezed them together or in the crack of her ass as she presented it for a close up view and squeezed her cheeks together.

She danced naked for one full song before the music ended and she collected her tips. I suspect she had almost $40.00 in one dollar bills from tips alone. I had been rooted to my spot with curiosity while an area was set up to accommodate the four of us. Nate and Scott sat on the outside with Elaine and I set next to each other. They all ordered beer or liquor and I got a coke. As the next dancer took the stage, Scot out his arm around Elaine and she cuddled into him. Nate put his around me and I cuddled as well.

Elaine tried to limit her drinking because she was supposed to drive but the guys were hitting it pretty hard. The more they drank the bolder and nosier they became. Scott had Elaine’s blouse open so he could look at her big breasts through her bra and Nate had pulled my dress up so far I was almost sitting with bare ass cheeks on the seat. Girls that weren’t dancing kept circling about the room asking the patrons if they wanted a special private show. It was all turning me on something fierce and I envied the dancers strutting their stuff.

The dancer on stage finished and after a short pause the DJ’s voice boomed out again. “Next up is our local favorite. Make sure you have plenty of change guys she always earns the most in tips. Let’s all hear it now for Cinnnnnammmoonnn!” Wild applause broke out and sheer energy hit the stage flying as a petite red head danced to the center. She was beautiful and strangely familiar as I studied her beautiful features. All of a sudden I was in shock as I recognized Jenny Allen with fiery red hair.

She moved with grace and athleticism as she wildly threw herself around the stage and whipped the crowd into a frenzy. I jumped up and screamed her real first name in excitement without thinking, but she couldn’t quite see me well enough to recognize me through the glare of the spotlights. She was sheer sex as she moved around while she stripped naked and gave random special treat shows without making it look like she was ‘collecting’.

The crowd and all my friends loved her like I did. When I first jumped up my panties were on display but my jumping around caused the skirt to fall modestly back in place. Nate stood up and pulled my dress up all the way so it gathered above my bra again and the crowd roared again as they divided their attention between my friend and me.

I wasn’t concentrating on my own exposure, just the sexy electric current that filled the room. When the song ended I looked down at myself and then said oops as I pulled my dress back into place and sat down. The crowd was disappointed, but Jenny soon had them back under control as she danced to the final tune. It was true; she must have picked up $75.00 to $100.00 judging from the 5s, 10s and a 20 I saw on the stage.

As soon as she put on her skimpy circulation outfit she came out to find who the wild woman was who was competing with her for attention. When she recognized me, she squealed and we embraced like best old friends who had been separated too long. She sat by me as we giggled and I introduced her to my friends. “I thought it was a naked woman out here competing with me.” She said to all of us. Nate mauled my breast freely through my dress as he said, “We try to keep her that way as much as possible.” And he pulled me to him.

“What’s this? Where’s Craig?” She asked showing some concern.

“Her husband’s home waiting for her, he doesn’t know she wanted to fuck us some more before we took her home.” Scott said caressing Elaine’s naked breast under her bra.

“What’s going on Cynthia? Did you and Craig split up?” Jenny said with real concern. “Not yet.” I said in a subdued tone as I was considered the guilt and foolishness of what I was doing. “He may leave me when he finds out what I’ve been doing.” I said now feeling really low.

“C’mon now Cyn, don’t get all mushy on us now.” Nate said as he fondled my breast more openly to show Jenny his control Jenny looked suspiciously at him as she asked me with real concern. “Are you all right Cynthia? Do you need any help with shit head here?”

“No, no, I’m all right Nate here and Scott and Elaine all work with me. They haven’t done anything with me that I didn’t want. I said in their defense. “They’re really good friends.”

“Would you like to talk?” She asked.

And I asked where as I looked around. She gestured toward the back where the private booths were located for lap dances. “Can we all go there?” I asked gesturing to my friends. It didn’t look too busy and she said. “Sure, they let me do what I want here.” She said.

We all slid into a circular seating area that looked like a dining booth without a table. When we were comfortable Jenny asked. “All right guys level with me, what’s going on here?”

Elaine spoke up and answered for all when she told Jenny that basically I was going through some sort of change where I wanted to give in to my daring exhibitionistic urges and find out what totally wild sex was like. She said I knew that we were all in over our heads, but felt compelled to push the envelope until we or I reached the bursting point. After that we were all committed as friends to help pick up the pieces if possible.

“So how did you get away from Craig tonight?” She asked.

“I haven’t gotten home yet.” I said and then I blushed hotly as I explained that Scott had made me call Craig on the cell phone and lie about having to work late while he was trying to fuck me while I was talking to Craig on the phone.”

“My God Cyn, did he actually have his cock in you, while you were talking to Craig?” She asked breathless with arousal as she visualized the scene. “Where were you?” She asked.

“A couple of blocks up the street from here.” Nate said.

“Shit,” she said remembering my exhibition on the freeway on the day I got my job. “What were you wearing at the time?” She asked so quietly I could hardly hear.

“Nothing, Scott took off all my clothes while I was talking, I was completely naked.” I said and my pussy was completely wet again as I was dying to be fucked here, in front of my friend. Jenny was in shock and visibly turned on as well.

I looked around and then staring into Jenny’s fiery eyes I asked. “Is this where you fucked the customers and the guy’s who work here?

“Sometimes,” Jenny gulped as she answered.

I couldn’t speak, I just stared at Jenny, but in that silence, we spoke volumes as I bit my lower lip.

The look in Jenny’s eyes said it all; she wanted to watch me when I was riding on a big cock. “Who do you want to fuck Cyn? I looked at Nate and at Scott and then back at Jenny as I said “Anyone.”

“Why don’t you give your friends here a dance?” She said, I’ll be right back. I used the music in the background as I moved around suggestively and followed basically the same routine as I did on the conference table inviting first their caresses then the removal of my panties. My pussy was bare and my dress was at my neck as jenny returned with a friend, a giant black bouncer who looked at me with pure lust. My knees buckled as I looked at her muscular friend and images of taboo sex flooded my imagination.

I moved away from Nate who had been caressing me from behind and stood in front of this stone wonder as I ran my hands over his shirt to gauge the firmness of his muscled chest and arms. I started undoing his buttons and pushed his shirt up to expose his chiseled chest. He un-did his belt and waist snap and I lowered his long zipper and then pushed the loosened slacks over his hips so they could drop to his feet. His brief underwear was obscenely tented in front of him already, and I peeled his shorts down to see a magnificent pole unroll between us.

As I stared at his monster he gently took my dress that was resting on the upper slope of my breasts and bra off over my head. We were both gloriously naked, he as black as coal, me as white as new snow. He tenderly took me in his powerful arms and looking down into my eyes kissed me wetly as our tongues danced together in sensual exhibition. Fortunately I still had on my black patent five inch heels so it was easier to fit together. He kissed down along my neck to the upper swells of my breasts and then nibbled my hard nipple between his teeth before he took as much of my breast into his mouth as he savagely could and chewed on my aroused and tender flesh.

He gently urged me to my knees so I was facing his beautiful long cock that I had been measuring with my hands as we kissed, but my mind hadn’t been able to conceive the size I had been holding. It was bigger; maybe much bigger than the fake pink cock I had been fucking, bigger around and at least two or three inches longer. He encouraged me forward and I knew I was going to make oral love to this magnificent tool. It was difficult to get my lips around the tip but I managed and then started to nibble my way as far up the shaft as I could. It felt like I had a wooden bat in my mouth and throat they told me later it was about 7 inches.

I moved up and down on it as best I could and used both hands on the part that I couldn’t take in my mouth to urge him to climax. He was obviously turned on and his first load of spunk shot down my throat within five minuets of my oral assault. I pulled my mouth off his wet organ and he pulled me up like a linen doll and laid me on a table before attacking my soaked pussy with his powerful tongue. I screamed out a shook as my body was gripped with a terribly intense orgasm.

He was too aroused to wait any longer as he stood between my legs and fed that mighty black penis into me inch after glorious inch. He was amazed at how my cavernous cunt was eating him up while my pussy muscles gripped him with the tightness of a virgin. He began to slide in and then out enjoying the feeling of my vaginal walls against the full length of his shaft. He steadily built tempo until he was finally pounding into me so hard it felt like my tits were going to be torn off from the violent motion.

His muscles rippled and tightened again as he arched his back and forced his cock into me so hard it forced it way through my cervix and his hot cum spilled into my inner depths till I was overflowing with his sperm. He continued to plow in and out endlessly as I milked him dry and continued to convulse with an endless orgasm.

Scott and Nate and several others who were watching were so turned on they all masturbated to the sight and shot their hot sticky loads all over my naked body. I was bathed in a river of cum and as I mellowed out I massaged all of the sticky spunk into my naked flesh that I could.

I was allowed to peacefully rest while I regained strength, and my emotions cooled. My eyes started to tear and I began to sob softly as reality came back into focus. Jenny held me and asked tenderly what was wrong.

“He shot his cum into me.”

“Are you fertile?” Jenny asked anxiously, wondering if I might get pregnant. I told her no, that my tubes were tied, but that a black man working in a place like this would probably have some kind of STD that he would have passed on to me, and now everything would be all fucked up.

“Don’t worry.” Jenny said. “Leon’s the most conscientious family man and health nut she knows. He’s very select about who he fucks and agreed to be with you only because I guaranteed you were clean and safe for him. He’ll get checked by a doctor tomorrow to prove it if you want.” Jenny assured me, and the heaviness of my emotion and worry finally started to lift.

We all dressed quietly in silence, Jenny and I hugged again as she wished me well, and we walked quietly out of the club. Leon stood by the entrance

I was silent on the drive home. The only thing left to put on for the conservative look was my panty hose, but I simply held them loosely in my hand. It was after ten when we arrived at my house and I weakly climbed out of the car. I stood there on the driveway for minuets as I watched Elaine’s car disappear from sight as she slowly drove away, and then I paced the streets outside my house in our neighborhood for another forty five minuets before I pulled my pantyhose back on and approached my front door.

Craig was already in bed and asleep when I entered the bedroom. I looked at his peaceful resting body and tears cascaded down my cheeks as I realized how completely and totally I had abused our relationship in giving myself so completely to carnal pleasure and how thoroughly I had destroyed any last remaining remnant of my self respect and Craig’s legitimate love for me. Craig’s level of Eros love was the only thing that had power over me any more and I knew there would never be a cure for my addiction.

I retrieved my nightgown from the closet shelf and went into the front guest bathroom to undress and clean up. As I looked at my naked body crusted with dried cum I felt nauseated although the feelings of guilt and perversity were becoming almost comfortable and expected. My pussy was still swampy with the loads of semen that had filled me to capacity.

When semen breaks down, it looses that creamy mucus look and turns to slippery almost clear thick sticky water. At that stage it simply gets everything around it wet. The character that lingers in its original state more than anything else is the unique unmistakable odor that now seemed more of a stench in my current state.

My panties were soaking wet and the smell took away my breath. The duplicitous arousal made me hold the crotch to my nose so I could drink in the memory of my wanton lust while my tongue ran along the slick crotch panel to remember the taste. Overcome by the scenes coming back to life in my mind, I sucked the panel into my mouth and licked as much of the offending slickness from it as I could.

I shuddered as a little climax aftershock raced through me and I dropped the panties to the floor. I looked at my wet slickened mouth and face in the mirror and felt the clear cum flowing freely down both legs. I watched the slut looking back at me, the cascade of tears issued from my eyes again.

I hung my head and sobbed as my betraying body shook in emotion. I turned on the shower and examined my dress as the water warmed. It was thoroughly damp from absorbing the wetness of the cum that had covered my fevered body. There was a combination of odors from the smoke and beer that had filled the bar to the same noticeable odor of cum it had absorbed.

I climbed into the warm shower and tried to wash away the painful portions of my memory, and used the hosed shower head to flush away the offending liquid in my cunt. In spite of the resolute demands I had made the previous day concerning protection against disease I realized that I had been so carried away in all the perverse spontaneity of the day; I had rarely stopped to consider the real risk of disease and responsibility for protection while I was ruled by lust and passion. I cried openly as I convinced myself that I had already contracted AIDS and would surely die as a reasonable consequence of my recklessness.

I finished my long shower and was somewhat comforted as I dried myself with a soft large towel that temporarily took the place of a comforting embrace from Craig that I knew I didn’t deserve. I slipped into my clean warm nightgown and secured my clothes that I had left on the floor in the outer part of the bathroom. Not daring to leave the incriminating evidence around, I carried them to the laundry room and started a cycle to wash the small load.

I was still listless and could not think of sleeping so I went into the den and turned on the computer. I had been working on my written record here and on my computer at work and kept the two records synchronized with a copy on a 3 ½” floppy to work on when I was away.