All Tied Up

Story Info
Chloe can't sleep and Tony ties her down.
1.8k words
3.7
34.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had exhausted me and the bed looked so damned comfortable with all my white bedding covering the green flannel sheets as I undressed to nothing. I love the winter time, but it has been so cold. I climbed into bed naked and I wasn't there long until Tony came in and turned on the light and sat down at the computer. I rolled onto my stomach and rested my head on my right hand.

"You're kidding me, right? It's late and I'm tired. You know I had a crappy day." He turns and smiles at me. That smile always melts my heart but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a yawn.

"Babe, I'm only looking into a few things and if you're so tired I'll shut the light off and promise to be very very quiet." He stood up and walked over to the light switch and turned it off. Tony then walked over to me and slid his hand underneath the sheet to rest on my naked breast. Our eyes met and I felt a jump in my clit as we stared at one another. His hand pinched and rolled my nipple between his thumb and I placed my left arm under my neck and my right hand found his arm and I leaned up to him and kissed his mouth.

"Come to bed, Ton. Come and keep me warm." Tony chuckled and let my nipple go as he laid my head back down on the pillow. His hand slid down my body and between my legs. He rubbed my cunt up and down a few times nice and slow then let his fingertips dance on my lips before pulling away.

"That should keep you warm. I need to look something up. You get some sleep. I'll wake you when I'm done." He got up from the bed and I pulled my pillow under my head.

"You ass! Like I'm going to be able to sleep now. Especially all turned on."

"Well babe, I never said you couldn't play. You know I love to watch and listen." Then I heard him chuckle as rolled onto my side and cuddled with my pillow. I lowered my hand to my cunt and began to rub the bare and plump lips of my cunt. Then I rolled onto my back and spread my legs as I slid my fingers up and down each side of my lips. I breathed heavily and looked upside down at Tony as he watched me in the mirror that was over the monitor. I bit my lower lip and grabbed my right breast and held it tight.

"Tony, come to bed. I want you to fuck me."

"I see you, sweetie. I'm watching. But I need to get this done."

"Ugh!" I say as I throw off my blankets and turn the light on. As I walk to the closet I run my hand across his shoulders. Tony already knows I'm going for my toys. I pull one of my favorite dildos and the vibrator. Our eyes catch one another as I am making my way back to the bed.

Tony turns around in his chair and I know I've got his attention now. I climb onto the bed and I'm on my knees. I bring the dildo to my mouth and I slowly slide it in. After a minute or two of this he walks over to me and grabs me pulling me to his body. His lips find my mouth and he slaps my ass hard.

He walks away from me and I notice his hard on.

"Tony!"

"I told you to sleep or to masturbate. You'll appreciate it later." I walk over to Tony and try to see what he's doing on the computer and he minimized the screen. He turns around on the chair.

"Chloe, bend over." I was shocked, but I heard the tone in his voice and I knew he meant business.

"Tony, you said we were moving that play to Friday nights and it's only Monday."

"Bend over, Chloe. Do it now!" I turn around and space my feet to my shoulder width apart and bend over with my legs still straight and my palms on the ground.

Tony could see my entire cunt and anal entrance in this position. This was his punishment for me when I was being out of line. Sometimes he would play with me, other times he would punish me without a touch. As I waited for him wide open I felt a smack on my ass. His hand then rubbed over the spanked skin and then slid his hand up and down my wet entrance. His hand left me and I then stayed in that position without a touch for about five minutes before he asked me to stand.

"Go to the bed and bring me those toys. Get into bed, keep those hands above the sheets and go to sleep." I sighed and did as I was told. I had a hard time falling asleep listening to the clicking of the keys on the computer keys and the feel of my cunt pulsating.

As I slowly woke I the key typing was replaced by birds chirping and I was chilly. I tried to roll over and grab them but I couldn't move my right hand. I turned to look and saw that my hand was tied to the post of the bed. My eyes looked down and saw that my ankles were as well. Tony was working on my left restraint when he smiled over at me.

"Hey, Babe." He leaned over and kissed my lips quickly. "Do you like your surprise?" I smiled at him and nodded. "God, why couldn't you just go to bed? Do you know how long I had to wait until you finally were still enough?" He chuckled and walked out of the bedroom. I tried pulling at the restraints and he did a great job. I couldn't budge an inch. "Are you testing my work?" He walked back in carrying a candle.

"Candle play?"

"Maybe, Mags. It depends on how long we can last."

After the candle was placed across the room on the desk Tony walked back over to the bed and laid down next to me. His left hand pinched my breast hard and pulled it up until it could go no further. He released it and then began to smack my breast hard while making me watch my breast jiggle and count. Each breast got a hard bare handed hits of fifty.

Tony's hand slid to my pussy and felt the slick juices seeping out. As he rubs my cunt he begins to tease it with his fingertips. Lightly sliding up and down between my legs. I begin to raise my hips inviting him to slide a finger in. He slaps my cunt hard and then grabs a pillow with a towel wrapped around it. He raises my ass and slides it underneath as my cunt is raised up more.

Tony walks over to the desk and grabbed the candle that I had lit after work so I knew the wax must be melted to the top. I heard the chuckle escape his mouth as he climbed between my legs.

"God, your cunt in this light..." his hand began to play with my wide open exposed cunt. "It's so beautiful, slick and juicy cunt."

I smile as a chill goes over me and I see a flash.

"What did you do?"

"Maggie, you have to see how beautiful it is in the candle light."

"I don't want those making a trip around the world on the inter..." Just then he spilt what felt like a cup of hot wax onto my cunt.. "Fuck me, oh my god...." I began squirming not going any place but feeling the hot wax run between my ass cheek.

"Lay still, Mags. And let me do what I want."

Just then he poured more wax and snapped another picture of my wax covered cunt. I inhaled quickly and breathed slowly as he chuckled and raised the candle over my breast so I could watch it spill out and onto my breast. Every bit of the wax felt like fire was licking my skin. He blew the candle out and placed it on the desk.

Tony disappeared and went into the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth. He began to clean the wax off and then started to slide his finger inside of me and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I began to writhe against him trying to fuck him but his other hand held me down.

Our eyes met and held the gaze as he removed his finger and cleaned it off. He then turned around and untied my legs and propped them on his shoulders as his mouth found my cunt and he began to taste my cunt sliding his tongue over my clit and along the lips of my cunt getting every drop of wetness. Then he grabbed my ankles and slid his cock up and down my slit as I moved underneath him wanting to encourage him to slide it in.

Finally he slid fast and hard into me as my climax built faster and faster and I pulled against my restraints as I released and you smiled.

"Tony, fuck me. Slide it in nice and hard. I want you to cum inside of me."

"Oh Mags, Mags oh fuck Mags you are so hot...." Tony screamed and fell on top of me and I felt his cum inside of my cunt and sitting inside of my pussy. Our breathing matched heavy and deep. He pull out and begin to untie my hands. Once my hands were free he removed the pillow and went to grab the pillows and blankets. I peeled the wax off my breasts and Tony walked back over to me and grabbed me. His lips kissed my mouth and then moved down my neck to my shoulder.

"God, Mags....I fucking love you." I chuckled.

"You fucking love me or you love fucking me?" I see him smile and he begins to place the pillows on the bed.

"Is there a difference, Babe?" I walk over to him and place my hand on his back.

"Yes, but I'll take you either way." I kissed his lips and walked into the bathroom.

When I returned Tony was in bed and there was a black velvet box on my pillow.

"What's that?" I smile and climb into bed.

"What do you think, Mag?" I feel tears swell up and he smiles as he opens the box.

"Mags, will you fucking love me forever and make me the happiest person alive by marrying me?"

"What do you fucking think?"

Tony grabbed me and pulled me under the blankets as he pulled me close to him and slid the ring on my finger.