Allegra & Steve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers

"Oh, thanks you darling. It feels nice to be complimented. Especially by a younger girl,"

We swam a few lengths of the pool. She was obviously a good swimmer, and was knifing through the water with clean, long strokes.

I kept pace with her, and the warm sun felt good on my skin.

After some time, Amy got out of the pool. The water had made the white fabric of her swimsuit almost transparent. Her nipples stuck out impudently, and the bikini bottom had moulded around her labial mound, outlining her fleshy outer lips.

"Allegra, would you mind, if I took off my swimsuit and enjoyed the sun in the nude? The neighbours cannot see us, right?"

Without waiting for my answer, Amy took off her bikini and briskly towelled herself. I noticed that she had had shaved off her pubic hair. Her pussy lips were completely bare; there was just a tiny strip of dark brown hair at the top, where her vaginal lips began, just above the fleshy ridge that hid her clitoris.

I tried to look away, but my eyes were drawn to her crotch. There was something very seductive about this young girl, the way she flaunted her body.

"Oh God, What is happening to me," I said to myself. "I am getting turned on by this young girl."

Amy noticed the strange look on my face. "Oh, are you surprised that I am shaved down here?" she asked mischievously. "I have a very thick growth, and if I do not shave regularly, I find it difficult to wear a bikini."

I just continued to look at her. I did not know quite what to say. I was also a bit embarrassed that she had seen me looking at her pussy.

She walked up to the edge of the pool, where I was, and squatted in front of me.

"You should also try it, Allegra. Once you start shaving, you will love it. It is so much prettier, don't you think?"

I looked at her young pussy. It certainly was a very pretty sight. The smooth, large outer lips of her cunt were a deep red, almost crimson. From between the puffy outer lips, I could see the wrinkled folds of her inner lips, like the delicate petals of a rose, inviting and waiting to be kissed. The soft skin of her inner thighs was like alabaster, without any blemish.

My mind was in a whirl. Was Amy teasing me too, I wondered? Certainly I was getting turned on. I could feel a familiar trembling in my lower abdomen, and a quickening of my pulse.

"Yes," I mumbled. "It does look very pretty. Maybe, I will also try it some time."

I quickly turned away from her. I needed to stop myself before I did something foolish.

"Let me finish a couple of more laps before it gets too hot" I said, kicking off from the edge of the pool.

By the time I did a few more laps, the moment had passed, and I was in control of my senses. When I got out of the pool, Amy was relaxing on the lounge chair with her eyes closed.

"Darling, it is almost time for Stevie to return. Why don't you soak up the sun some more, while I put together some lunch."

"That sounds great, Allegra. The sun feels so good that I think I will take a nap. Wake me up when Steve returns."

I went back upstairs to change. As I took off my swimsuit, I noticed that my vaginal lips were slippery with juices. Juice was leaking from the swollen lips, and as I watched, a single strand of pearly nectar bubbled up and streaked down my thigh. The little encounter with Amy had certainly gotten me excited!

I slowly caressed the lips of my pussy, and slid one finger into my warm hole. I was so moist and buttery that my finger slipped in right up to my second knuckle. I added one more finger into my slippery gash and slowly played with myself for a while.

All the while, my mind was conjuring up images of Amy's smooth and plump vagina. I wondered what it would feel like to run my lips across her young cunt and lick all around her hairless hole.

I thought of her pretty young face, and the naughty look she gave me while squatting before me and showing me her hairless slit. "Was she playing with me?" I wondered.

I was feeling so horny and so incredibly sluttish that I decided to put on the soiled panties I had discarded earlier. The perverse thought of my pussy being in contact with my son's sperm made me feel quite hot. I fished out the sticky panties from the clothes hamper, and wore it, pulling it snug against my crotch, enjoying the slimy feel of the wet gusset against my leaking pussy. "Oh God," I cried out to myself. "What is happening to me? Have I become a tramp?"

Putting on a pair of sweat pants I went down to prepare lunch. I took out a tray of lasagne from the freezer and put it in the microwave to thaw, and prepared a large salad of fresh greens. There was a loaf of garlic bread in the refrigerator, which I warmed in the oven.

By the time I had laid the table for lunch Steve came back from his meeting.

"Wow that sure smells good, mom. What have you made for lunch? And where is Amy? What did you girls do when I was away? Did you have a good time" He gave me a big hug, kissing me on my lips."

"Whoa, whoa, big fella. Take it easy. To answer your questions one by one, we are having lasagne for lunch; Amy is sunbathing by the pool; and yes, we had a lovely time. Now go and get her before the lunch gets cold."

Lunch was a cosy affair, full of banter and easy talk. I listened to Steve and Amy talk excitedly about their forthcoming graduation and subsequent plans for college. It learned that Amy had applied to the same colleges that Steve had, and if things worked out, she wanted to go where he went. I was really happy to hear that.

After lunch, I announced that I was going off for a nap. "Look here, I am off for my beauty sleep. You two can keep yourselves occupied."

When Amy turned away to clear the plates, I mouthed silently to Steve, "She is a hottie. Have fun."

"Thanks for lunch Allegra, as also for your company earlier. I had a lovely time. Steve is lucky to have such a wonderful mother."

She walked across to me to give me a hug. And then she surprised me by planting a kiss on my lips. Her soft lips lingered on mine for a trifle longer than one would have expected, and I could swear that there was a hint of tongue brushing across my lips before she pulled away.

I gave her a kiss on her cheek, and walked back to my room. I closed my door, and lay down on my bed. My head was reeling with confusion. The girl was sending me the kind of signals that no woman had sent me before. And I was getting aroused. There was no question about that. I found her attractive and desirable.

With these confused thoughts in my head, I slowly drifted off to sleep. In my sleep, I kept dreaming of beautiful women with smooth hairless vaginas. I was kissing them and licking the fragrant juices that were dripping down their slick thighs. The women in my dream kept asking me, "You want to eat my cunt, don't you? You love the fresh taste of pussy on your tongue, isn't it?" And then the women all turned into Amy.

I awoke with a start. I was moaning in my sleep, "Yes Amy, yes. I want to eat you. I want to taste your cunt juice." My right hand was inside my panties, caressing the lips of my vagina.

Suddenly I heard noises. Loud moaning noises. Noises of pleasure. I got up from my bed and opened my door. The noises were coming from down the hallway, from Steve's room.

"Yes, Steve, honey. Lick my cunt. Eat me baby, eat me. That feels so good." It was Amy's voice, and she was moaning with pleasure.

I slowly crept up to Steve's room. I felt like a dirty voyeur. But I could not help myself. Amy's moans were irresistible and I had to see more. I went up to the door. It was partially open, and I could see what was happening inside.

Amy was lying on Steve's bed, completely naked. Her golden body was bathed in perspiration. Her legs were splayed wide open, thighs gleaming with wetness, and Steve had his head buried in her wet crotch.

"Oh my God, Steve. What has suddenly happened to you? Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

My son did not reply. He just burrowed his face deeper into his girlfriend's cunt, making mumbling noises as he licked her juices.

"Yeah baby, lick me," she cried out. I could see my son spreading open the outer lips of her vagina and pushing the tip of his tongue into her sodden hole.

I crept closer to the door to see better. The noises coming from inside the room were making my head giddy with desire. My right hand crept under the waistband of my sweat pants, and descended lower, cupping my moist, humid vaginal mound. The heat emanating from my crotch was unbelievable. I slowly caressed my pussy, my fingers moving over the wet fabric of my undergarment. I gently ran my index finger up and down the indentation of my vaginal lips, working the slippery gusset into my gash. It felt soooooo incredibly nice.

Amy was thrashing on the bed now. She had worked herself up into a feverish pitch of excitement, and was mewling loudly with pleasure.

While Steve was eating her out, her hands were clamped over her breasts, kneading them incessantly. Her nipples were hard and erect, sticking out proudly from her large wine red areolas. With her fingers she was squeezing and pinching her nipples, pulling at them with passion.

Suddenly, Steve lifted both her legs up, pushing her lower back up from the bed so that face was flush with her anal hole. He began to gently blow his breath on her puckered hole

"OH, GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN," Amy screamed. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

I almost screamed in unison with her. At was as if I could feel the warm, moist breath myself. My lips were getting dry with the anticipation of what was to follow, and I plunged my index finger deeper into my hole, burying the gusset of my panties almost completely inside my cunt.

Steve was now gently rimming Amy's anal ring, laving it with his saliva. I could see the tip of his tongue stabbing at the wrinkled entrance, seeking a way inside the forbidden hole.

"Oh, my nasty lover, lick my asshole, you dirty bastard." Amy was incoherent with pleasure, and was now mouthing obscenities. "Fuck, fuck," she cried out. "OH MY GODDDDDD...... You have your tongue in my shithole. This feels sooooo dirty, Steve."

Amy's dirty talk was getting me so hot that I pushed the gusset of my panties to one side, and crammed three of my fingers into my cunt. I was so slippery with juices that there was a loud squishy noise as my fingers moved in and out of my love hole.

Amy was now bucking like a wild horse and screaming herself insensible with pleasure. She was gripping Steve's head in her hands as she ground her crotch closer into his face.

I knew she was getting close to an earth shattering climax. I too increased the speed with which I moved my fingers moved inside my pussy.

"YES..... YESSSSS.... YESSSSSSSSS," Amy started wailing with pleasure. It was one long moan, an almost never ending scream of pure, carnal lust.

"I AM CUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG..... BABY..... I AM CUMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGG."

With one final groan, she clamped her legs around Steve's head and climaxed loudly. "OH MY GODDDDDD... OH MY GODDDD."

Hearing the pretty young girl going senseless with pleasure, I too was fast approaching my peak. My fingers moved rapidly and I could feel my juice spattering on my hand. Suddenly, my entire body went stiff as a climax began to rush through me, my legs buckling under the impact of the orgasm. For a few minutes, I leaned against the doorway as wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the two young lovers lying spent on Steve's bed. Amy was lying with her legs spread wide open, her hands gently caressing Steve's head which was resting on her thighs.

It was one of the most erotic and loving sights that I had ever witnessed. Steve was tenderly kissing Amy's wet thighs, and she was cooing sweet nothings to him. I felt like a stranger intruding into the young lovers' paradise. But I could not help myself. I looked on for a few minutes, feeling happy that at least vicariously, I had been a part of this wonderful sexual union.

Suddenly, Amy lifted her head up, and her gaze shifted to the partially open door. It was so sudden that I did not have the time to move away. My face grew red with embarrassment as she saw me looking at them, my hands buried inside my sweatpants. I did not know how to react.

However, Amy just smiled at me. It was a smile of love and understanding; an intimate smile between two women about to share a secret. A smile full of promises of what was to come.

I took my hand out of my sweatpants, and showed her my fingers glistening with slick. Slowly, I licked my fingers; plunging them one by one inside my mouth, savouring the pungent ripeness coating them.

And I smiled back at her.

Silently, she cupped her right hand under her mouth and gently blew me a kiss. I felt as though my heart had just melted.

shevyone
shevyone
59 Followers