Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim allowed his brother to come close to his sister as Mike stood stroking his mammoth cock right in front of his sister's face covered within brother's cum and her eyes closed in throes of ecstasy. He stroked his cock his huge hand barley covering the circumference. He spurted right over his sister's forehead and continued to cover her beautiful face with his cum. He lifted her face with his other hand under her chin and spurted inside her beautiful nose filling her nostrils even more. All three froze for a long time as their lust discharged and their passion took time to simmer down.

****************

Zach stood for ages with his eyes closed with his monster penis ensconced luxuriating in the soft warmth of his sister's brutalised back passage as it spurted thick volleys of energy depleting thick cum deep inside Allison's churning rectum. He waited almost for eternity before he opened his eyes and saw his older brother ejaculating all over his sister's divinely beautiful ace. Zach felt at some subliminal level a feeling of déjà vu about it. He allowed many more minutes and as he felt her tired sister being held by their two brothers he slowly pulled his soiled massive cock out of his sister's obscenely dilated anus. Allison winced as her brother pulled his giant penis out of her very raw and painful anal ring. She felt each inch of his inhuman length. She gave an involuntary yelp as her brother's coronal ring tugged at her tender anal ring before disengaging. Zach immediately whispered, "Sorry, Allie," making Allie smile even in pain at her loving doting brother's concern for her.

Allison felt her kid brother's giant hands on her voluptuous ass and soon she felt his lips all over its smooth white soft skin. Allison felt her brother's tender kisses all over her ass cheeks and soon he was licking the fluid splattered all over their silky skin. Zack licked the heady mixture of his sister's rectal goo and his cum and soon he was gravitating towards his sister's still dilated, freshly defiled rectum. Allison giggled as she felt her brother's tongue licking all over her tender anus. Zach lapped up all the white and brown cocktail of his cum and his sister's rectal offering with glee. His nearly erect monstrosity lurched as he savoured the intoxicating mixture churned out of his sister's rectum by his mammoth cock's ferocious ass fucking. Once Zach was satisfied Allison's ass was saliva drenched clean he kissed both ass cheeks as a token of thanks and watched his sister's anus twitch and tighten to its original tiny self right before his eyes.

Mike and Tim helped their very tired elder sister on to the bench. Allison was still trying to get hold of her breathing. She had been fucked and buggered kneeling like a mare by her three younger brothers endowed like super stud stallions, perhaps even bigger. Her brothers flanked her and sat on either side. She saw Zach inching towards her his nearly fully erect monstrosity covered with a thick brown and white cream like coating. Allison without any hesitation or thought pulled her youngest brother placing her hands on his hips and soon was licking his soiled monster cock clean. Allison found, like Zach, the mixture intoxicating and she lapped it up with glee that surprised her.

Allison looked up after she had cleaned her brother's soiled cock spit clean and gave him an angelic smile. Zach's heart burst as he saw his sister's cum covered face smile at him. He knelt in front of his sister and held her face tenderly in his huge hands and kissed it clean of all cum, mucus and saliva. Allison stole quick kisses whenever her brother's lips came close to hers. Zach licked every millimeter of his sister's divinely beautiful face clean. Allison waited with heavy breaths as her brother eventually came close to her beautiful nose. Zack licked his sister's exquisitely beautiful nose clean of all cum and mucus and pushed his tongue in each beautiful delectable nostril to lick all the cum and mucus. Before long Allison's face gleamed with Zach's saliva. They both kissed with open mouth tasting mixture of tastes lingering on their tongues.

Mike declared that it was shower time. Zach quickly grabbed the honour of picking up his sister in his arms and the love and pride on his face melted Allison's heart and she felt warmth of tears in her eyes. They marched inside the main house and boys took their sister in to Mike's bedroom. The massive en suite was soon filled with laughter and banter as they all tried to monopolise Allison who in turn tried to wash each of her three giant brothers. The shower lasted all of one hour. Allison was dried with utmost gentle tenderness but all three could not resist the temptation to fondle her breasts or full ass every now and then. Allison reciprocated by softly rubbing her tiny hands all over her brothers' monster cocks, which barely showed signs of softening. She could not help but marvel at the immensity of her brothers' mammoth length and girth. Her hand could barely go around half the circumference even when their monster cocks were not fully hard. She thought like a little girl they can use them for baseball bats if they ever needed and giggled inside. Mike kissed his sister and whispered, "Allie, you have just thought something amusing." Allie kissed her brother back and smiled noncommittally and was struck with uncanny telepathy that connected all four siblings.

It was getting close to two in afternoon. Three boys donned shorts and nothing else. Allison borrowed her brother's tee shirt. All three looked at their sister with open love. lust and greed as she looked unbelievably beautiful in white cotton tee shirt finishing at her mid thighs. Allison blushed under the gaze of her three admiring brothers.

Mike and twins took control of lunch and they made sure Allison did nothing but sit on the kitchen work surface and watch. In an hour's time as Allison and her brothers were on to their second beer the lunch was ready. All four ate with heart appetite. They talked of their childhood and tried to embarrass each other with anecdotes from school and various parties. Soon the discussion descended on their love lives. Allison's brothers kept on bringing a long list of boys who could die to have one date with their sister.

Allison in turn could match a long list of girls dying to date her brothers. Allison tried to tease out the names of the girls who took her brothers virginity. She even pleaded to find out who were their present girlfriends. She could not hide her admiration at her brothers' superhuman sexual prowess and manhood. All three smiled enigmatically, "Gentlemen never tell tales, Allie," frustrating their sister's endeavours to get information out of them.

Allison was quick to tell them that her husband was the only man until that day, " Now I am an adulteress with three most handsome studs." Her brothers were quick to dispel the adulteress tag, "Allie, I know it may be hypocritical but this is not cheating. We were destined to be close." Allison knew deep inside that she felt no guilt as if this was not something society could touch. It was their personal world with its own rules and safety walls and it did not have any moral yardstick to deal with.

As Tim poured their third beer, Mike and Zach cleared the table and insisted that their sister should sit and do nothing. Allison complained that she felt lazy and tried to help and was stumped by Mike's comment, with a most amusing smile on his face, "Allie, do not worry you would be soon working very hard. Is it not true boys?" Allison blushed madly at her brother's innuendo and felt warmth and wetness between her thighs as Mike's comment took control of her mind, 'her brothers want to have more sex with her'.

Allison could only whisper hoarsely, "Mickey!! Can we? Again?"

Zach was quick to answer, "Sis only of you don't want to. We all three have thought of this day and many more to come for many years."

Allison felt dizzy once again. It was not beer but the rising lust that her brothers stoked with just a casual hint of having sex with her. Allison could never have thought she would be ready for more sex within three hours after nearly four hours of torrid sex with her three brothers. She knew she was.

Allison ran her tongue across her lips drying of excitement. Her nipples tingled and were becoming hard and erect. Her pussy juices started to wet the furry growth over her soft fragrant cunt lips. Her brothers finished in next ten minutes. Mike and Tim took one hand each of their sister and Zach pulled her chair back. Allison was escorted to the huge family room that was had wall to wall state of the art audio-visual system. All four siblings settled on the sofa with their beers after Tim set up a movie.

Mike effortlessly picked up Allison and put her in his lap making her giggle. Mike finished his beer in one big gulp. Allison was soon comfortable with Mike's hands wrapped around her waist. Not surprisingly Tim had chosen a porn movie. The jokes and snide remarks at the artificial moans and groans were coming thick and fast. Allison remarked, "Do you guys know that none of these male actors have cock any where close to my brothers."

Mike's hands had travelled under Allison's tee shirt and were over her large soft heavy braless dangling breasts. He ran the palms over his sister's hardening nipples making her gasp softly. Allison was ready to be plundered by her brothers soon after the lunch but was still held back by her intrinsic hesitation of initiating sex with her own younger brothers.

Tim flicked the system off and covered his sister's mouth with his own and soon their tongues were in fierce duel exchanging saliva. Mike's hands became more insistent and started to massage his sister's large heavy soft heavenly breasts with more purpose and force. Allison felt her head in whirl and she heard herself moan and whimper as she felt Zach hands spread her thighs and dip inside her panty less crotch. Zach felt the juices drenched pussy hair of his sister and soon his fingers found the soft cunt lips. Zach traced the pussy lips to the top and his finger tip was ready to torment his sister's turgid hypersensitive clitoris. All three brothers felt proud as their sister emitted an involuntary long and loud moan to declare her rising lust.

Mike signalled to his brothers and stood up holding his older sister in his arms as if she weighed no more than a feather. Allison wrapped her arms around his brother's massively muscled neck and buried her face in the skin of his neck and shoulder kissing it repeatedly. Allison had no recollection of how they all reached Mike's bedroom. She only remembered standing on the bed as Mike lifted her tee shirt off her voluptuous frame. She barely noticed as her three brothers shucked their shorts off. As Mike threw his shots away Allison turned towards head end of the massive bed and saw Tim lying on his back with his mammoth cock standing mile high in the air. As if in trance Allison followed the intended thoughts of her brother as if she could read his mind. She positioned herself on her knees on either side of Tim's hips and tried to adjust her weeping soft cunt opening above the monstrosity of her younger brother. She knelt forward and her wondrous large breasts hung enticingly above her brother's chest. Tim held his giant cock steady as his sister moved her hips to adjust her pussy lips around his monster cock head. Allison sighed as she felt the hot silky steel hard cock made contact with her churning pussy. She bit on her lower lip as she felt the huge head spread her cunt lips wide apart and made its way inside her tight, soft cunt. Allison moaned with the heady mix of lust and intoxicating taste of illicit incestuous coupling.

"AAHHH.....TIMMY....YOU ARE SOOOO BEEEEG," Allison moaned as she ground her hips down to engulf the impossible girth and length of her brother's massive cock.

Tim's let go of his cock once its head was lodged inside his sister's tight soft cunt. he put his hands on her hips to help her descend down on his cock. Allison chewed on her lip to suppress her loud moans as she felt her cunt open wide open ands she felt a definite pain as Tim's cock slowly sheathed itself inch after monstrously thick inch inside her pussy canal. Allison almost exploded by the time she felt the all but the last few inches of her brother's huge cock force their way inside her. She could see the root of her brother's cock, which was as big as his clenched fist, still outside threateningly. "God, my brothers are huge," Allie screamed inside her head. Allison slowly lifted herself off her brother's rock hard monster and pushed her pelvis down to impale her churning pussy once again short of the last three inches. Her cunt felt bursting full. She felt brave and reckless on her seventh descent and she allowed herself to use gravity and dropped down impaling herself on her brother's monstrosity to the last millimeter of its massive girth.

Allison let out an involuntary scream of pain and lust mixed in odd combination. She glued her mouth on to her Tim's as her brother sucked on her tongue to ease her discomfort. Tim ground his hips to relish the snug warmth of his sister's sweet cunt around his cock. The feeling that he thought he would never be able to enjoy.

Mike was behind his sister's upturned voluptuous as and he laid himself down on his front to allow him to kiss and lick Allison's heavenly bottom. Allison swooned with sensory overload as she felt her brother's lips all over her full ass cheeks. Allison felt her brother's warm breath and saliva as he licked and kissed his way towards the sweet smelling fragrant anus of his sister. Allison moaned inside Tim's mouth as she felt Mike's tongue brush across her anus. Her hips lurched as she felt the unbelievable sensation of her brother's tongue on her anal ring. Mike began to kiss and rim his sister's anus with strong strokes of his tongue and Allison was grinding her hips on her other brother's monster cock buried deep inside her obscenely stretched cunt.

Zach sat by the side of his siblings and pushed his hands between his sister and brother's bodies to grab and massage his sister's breasts. Allison started to moan non stop. Her mouth was ravaged by her brother kid Tim and her anus by older brother, Mike. Her hips ground to and fro over the huge root of her brother's cock buried deep inside her cunt. Her clitoris rubbed almost painfully against the thick wiry pubic hair of her brother sending electric shockwaves through her body.

Allison was buffeted by the tidal waves of sensual stimulation as Mike rimmed her anus and Tim's monster cock tortured her cunt and clitoris. Her mouth drooled uncontrollably inside Tim's mouth, her breasts felt on fire as Zach hands tormented them sometime gently other times painfully. In no more than ten minutes Allison lifted her mouth off her brother's and groaned throatily, "AAAHHH UUUNNNGGGHHH OOOHHHH I AMMM CCUUMMMMEEENNGG."

All three brothers increased their efforts as their sister thrashed in the throes of her first orgasm of the afternoon. Allison moaned incessantly, "OOHHH PLEEESE MAKE ME CUM. I AM CUUMMEENGG."

Allison's climax tore through her body, her breasts ached and she wished Zach would rip them off her chest. Her belly ached with a pain that would not go away. Her anus felt on fire and she wanted Mike to chew it with his teeth to calm it down. Allison had never experienced anything like this. Her brothers somehow managed to give her another memorable orgasm. Allison arched her body as if in pain and then yelped as the zenith of her orgasm exploded in million painful shards and then flopped limply on her brother's muscular chest.

Mike continued to rim his sister's pulsating anus. He could not get enough of the heavenly flavour and smell that emanated from her delectable rectal passage. Tim caught Mike's eye and Mike moved back. Tim firmly held his sister's hips with his string huge hands and lifted her like a doll off his massive cock and slowly pulled her down to impale her cunt on his giant cock. Allison moaned loudly as she recovered from her orgasm and felt her cunt generating fresh passion and lust with each steady impalement by her brother's monster penis.

She planted her palms on the bed on either side of her brother's chest to hep him fuck her cunt with more ease. Zach once again attacked his sister's dangling large soft breasts with renewed vigour making her moan anew. Soon Tim set up a steady pace and he moved his sister's hips up and down as she felt each thrust dilating her cunt beyond imagination. Allison had never felt so full and deeply invaded as she had experienced that day with her brothers.

"Timmy fuck me, please," Allison whimpered as she now started to move her hips on her own accord. Tim let go of his sister's hips and held her from her soft waist. As Allison pushed down now her brother used his strong back to thrust upward impaling her cunt even deeper if that was possible. Allison felt another orgasm building up. Zach was now kissing her open slack mouth and massaged, mauled her breasts sometime painfully but always making her feel more filled with lust and passion.

Tim held his sister up and steadied her at a vantage height and used his powerful back and hips to fuck her cunt with rapid strong thrusts making her scream with surprise, "TTIMMMM AAAAHHHH FFUUUCCKKKK FFUUCCCKKK MEEE. I AM CUUMMEENNG. OOHH FFUCCKK."

Tim continued to fuck his sister with merciless hard strokes slamming his monster cock with loud smacking sounds as she moaned and screamed declaring her impending orgasm. Tim suddenly pulled his sister down and pulled her on his body as she was once again taken by surprise. Allison panicked as her brother stopped thrusting in and out of her cunt with his painful monster cock when she was so close to another body wrecking orgasm. She desperately seeked her brother's mouth and kissed him voraciously trying to suggest to him to fuck her more. Tim tightly held his sister close tot him.

Allison in the mind fog of her raging lust felt her other brother's hands on her ass as they spread them apart. Allison felt Mike move behind her and soon she felt unmistakable touch of his huge cock head on the tight ring of her anus. Allison felt confused and did not know what to do. She was at some level scared that she would not be able to accommodate the monster cock her second brother at the same time her other brother's giant cock was buried inside her cunt. At the same time she wanted her brothers to take her to her impending orgasm as soon as they could.

"Mickey please slowly...It will hurt?" Allison whimpered as she felt a constant pressure of a huge fist pressing against the tiny ring of her tight anus. Mike stroked his sister's smooth silky skin to mitigate her apprehension, "Allie, just relax like before."

Allison braced herself as she felt her brother Mike push his monster cock head firmly and steadily against her unyielding tight anal ring. "Allie, please push back as you would to push out a hard large turd."

Mike's suggestion was received by her sister who was now so enwrapped in the game of lust played out by her brothers that she was running in an automatic mode. She took a deep breath and pushed out and back as if actually defecating. It seemed nothing happened for a long time suddenly the room was filled with a sharp loud scream. Allison shook as if touched with an electric prod. her brother's constant persistence had eventually dilated her tight anal ring and his massive cock head sped inside. Allison's tight anus was around the sensitive coronal groove underneath Mike's huge glans.

"TOOO BEEEGG. NOOOO. EET HUURRTSSS MICKEEEE," wailed Allison as her tight anus was forced open to an impossible dimension for only the second time in her life. Tim kissed his sobbing sister. Mike determinedly pushed another inch after another inch inside his sister's now obscenely stretched anus. Allison's body shook as she sobbed and convulsed with the pain emanating from her tortured ass. Her anus felt on fire and sharp shards of pain shot incessantly as her brother's monster cock invaded her rectum slowly but steadily and her anus engulfed another massive inch after another monstrous inch deep inside her warm full rectum.