Allison's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Faster!" she urged him after a minute. "Fuck me faster!"

Doing that was no problem, because Jake was almost ready to cum too. He started driving his cock into her tight, needy hole and fondling her clit at a faster pace, and she matched his increased speed. Her body was rocking from side to side and her hips were swiveling, driving her knees down and back up into the mattress like a pair of well-oiled pistons, and she was moaning and sobbing and whimpering at the excruciating pleasure she was receiving from Jake's big cock as it repeatedly stuffed her full.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Allison whimpered in time with the cramming of her ass and the caressing of her clit. "Oh, god!" she cried out when this volcano erupted as the first had and she started cumming.

Jake knew what was happening and he knew what he had to do to keep them both from toppling over and maybe falling off the bed. His hand continued to stroke her clit and that forearm stabilized Allison on one side, while his other arm on her other hip supported that side. He continued driving his cock into her ass, but faster than ever, and he knew his own climax was almost ready to erupt.

When Allison climaxed, she cried out again, ecstatically and incoherently, and rammed her ass back to meet the cock that was pounding into her. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, and would have fallen forward, except Jake kept her upright while continuing to ram his cock into her, until he climaxed too, grunting in joy as he filled her ass with his cum.

He wasn't through yet, and he kept fucking her He could feel his first gush of semen as it covered his cock, until he shot two more loads into Allison's Ass. He was through then, and he let her fall slowly forward, until she was sprawled on her belly and he was on top of her with his cock deeply embedded in her. They lay like that in a happy pile until his cock softened and slipped out of the place where it had received so much pleasure and given just as much.

"That was wonderful," Allison whispered to him. "I really needed that." It wasn't necessary to whisper, because the walls between that storeroom and the office were made of a double row of cement blocks, making the trysting place almost soundproof, but it seemed like the thing to do.

"Yeah, me too," her fellow truant replied.

They lay there for a few more minutes until they finally got up to straighten their clothing and put it back on. Before she could do that, Allison used most of the rest of the paper towels to wipe the leftover Aqualube and Jake's cum from her ass, although she would need to visit the women's room to do a more thorough job. Jake wiped off his cock with the last sheet.

"Do you think we can come back here after lunch and do it some more? If Old Huggins is still out sick?"

"I sure hope so. This is a great way to spend a day at work."


Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Jake and Allison had and will probably have that afternoon. I like writing stories here on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most of the authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12