Allison's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers

"I love fuckin' married sluts," Neil said, and the new lovers smiled at each other. I wasn't sure how Allison would feel about being called a slut, but it clearly did not bother her.

Neil fucked my wife for over an hour and a half. He fucked her from behind, on her side, with her legs behind her head, and even standing up. She enjoyed every minute of it and I lost count of how many times she came. Every time I thought that Neil was about to cum, he would stop fucking her and wait for a few seconds. There was a moment when he was fucking her doggy style that she looked at me with a glazed look in her eyes. I've had sex with her hundreds of times, but I'd never seen her like that.

Neil was fucking my wife with her legs behind her head when he finally said that he was going cum. I expected him to pull out of her pussy and shoot his load on her belly, but she told him that she wanted to feel his seed inside her.

Allison and I had agreed long ago that we didn't want kids. I had never came in her pussy because she wasn't on the pill, but she gave Neil the green light to put his baby batter in her. I couldn't believe that it was really happening. Allison giggled and Neil groaned loudly as he flooded her pussy with his sticky cum. When he pulled out of her, it came rushing out. I had never been so jealous or so turned on.

It took about a half hour for Neil's taxi to arrive. He kissed Allison, rubbed her pussy, and told her that he would never forget her as his taxi pulled into the driveway. She told him that she was glad that they had got the chance to know each other. They kissed passionately one last time and then he was out the door.

"You're not mad at me are you?" my wife asked as soon as Neil was gone.

I shook my head and told her that I wasn't as we walked to the bedroom. I got undressed and slipped into bed with her; she was still naked. For the next hour we talked about what had happened.

"You really liked that didn't you?" I asked Allison.

"It was alright, but not like with you," she answered, unable to look me in the eye as she spoke.

"Yeah right," I said. "Be honest with me. I think you at least owe me that me much."

She was quiet for a few seconds before saying, "Okay, I liked it... I liked it a lot."

"I've never been able to make you cum like that," I said.

She was again quiet for a little while before replying, "Are you sure you really want me totally honest?"

"Yes, I don't want you to hold anything back. I think that this can make us closer, but only if you're honest about your feelings," I answered

She kissed me before saying, "I wouldn't trade you for anything."

After a couple seconds she continued, "But that was incredible. It's never been so intense. I think I liked it so much because it was someone new. The idea of taking a new lover in same bed that you and I sleep in was such a thrill. It seemed so naughty and ...,"

She searched for the right word and then finished, "...forbidden. I felt like such a slut, having sex with someone I hardly knew right in front of the man I'm married to."

"Do you like feeling like a slut and being called a slut?" I asked.

She thought about it briefly and then answered, "I've never liked it on an intellectual level, but I have to admit that it got my juices flowing tonight."

We looked at each other without speaking for a little while and then she asked, "How do you feel about it? Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"I have to admit that I'm a little jealous, but I think I'm okay with it. I just wish I knew how to get you so worked up," I answered.

Allison smiled at me and said, "It's nothing that you're not doing. You shouldn't feel like you have to live up to Neil. It wasn't about him. It was just the excitement of having sex with someone different."

Eventually I felt a little more reassured that I wasn't inadequate to meet Allison's needs. She convinced me that I was her perfect mate and that she didn't want anything more from me than what I had been giving her for the two years of our marriage. When I asked her if she would want to do anything like this again, she told me that she didn't think that it would be a good idea, because she was concerned about me.

"I would hate to stop you from you from doing something that brings you so much pleasure. What if I'm truly okay with it?" I asked her.

"I don't know. We'll have to talk about it later, but I don't want to think about it right now. I just want to sleep next to you," she replied.

enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers
12