Allyson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson jumped to her feet and fled. Down the hall she ran. Bright red globules of blood flecked the carpet and walls as she ran. She opened and closed the door to her tiny room. She dove on the bed. She cried. Her poor sweet soft body was racked with pain. Oh how she cried.

John threw the pole across the room. He went crazy with self hate. He ripped through the room throwing and breaking everything he could touch. For ten minutes he was completely out of control; destroying everything he could. Finally, exhausted, he slumped down on the sofa and started to cry.

++++++++++++

Hannah was out with her new secret boyfriend. They'd just finished another round of sex and adventure in the hotel room they had come to regularly occupy. The man had just left. She got on the hotel phone and called Paul's parents. When the full time maid answered she asked if Paul was there, and if he was would she get him.

Paul's parents had several full and part time employees; one of whom was a woman they'd hired who came in four days a week. She came Monday's through Thursdays to clean, do the laundry, and prepare noon time and evening meals. The weekends they kept free; usually eating out, having something ordered in, or occasionally cooking for themselves. Until the recent government crackdown they'd had a maid on hand twenty-four seven, but the woman they'd relied on turned out to be in the country illegally. Like many Americans they'd acquired her services through an employment agency, and had no idea that people weren't always legally in the country.

The maid replied Paul was indeed there, and she'd go get him. Hannah waited while the woman went and got him.

Paul picked up the phone, "Hello."

"Hello Paul? This is Hannah. You remember John's fiancé? John and I were wondering, if you weren't busy maybe you and a friend might stop over this Tuesday evening for dinner; sort of a pre-Thanksgiving get better acquainted meal.

Paul was under no illusions about the intent of any Tuesday evening meal. They had something up their sleeves, and nothing good regarding Allyson he was sure. He wasn't sure, but he bet it had to do with suspicions Hannah had about him and their live in slave girl, and he guessed they were on to who fouled up their little game with the judge. He knew one thing; a turn down would not bode well for Allyson, "Sure I'd love to. Does it matter who I bring?"

Hannah replied, "Well if you have a girlfriend that would make two couples."

Paul had it figured out. They wanted him to bring a girl. Allyson would see her, and come to the conclusion he had no real interest in her. She'd become even more dependent on John, "Sure there's a girl. What time should we get there?"

"Oh let's say six thirty. We'll have something to drink first, maybe some appetizing snacks before dinner."

"Sounds good; see you then." He hung up the phone, and thought about who he might take. That was a no brainer. He'd ask Lauren. Allyson had met her twice already, and knew there wasn't anything between them other than a very close friendship. Allyson would take one look and know he was still on her side. He knew she needed help. He couldn't let her down. Yes,thought Paul,either Allyson would break the emotional chains she'd forged or she'd remain a slave for God knew how long. Maybe she cared enough about him to want to make a move

++++++++++++

John finally regained his self control. He took his time going to Allyson's room. He took the monitor out of his pocket that operated Allyson's shock collar. He turned up the setting, and punched the button. He heard her outcry from inside, and recognized she'd been sitting on the bed. He knew she'd jumped off the bed, and would be kneeling on the floor beside it. He opened the door.

"I'm glad to see you're on the floor. Stay there a moment."

Allyson nodded, dropped her eyes, but said nothing. She was still in a kind of stupor.

John walked around the bed.

Allyson looked fearfully at the man she believed she once loved, "You aren't going to hurt, I mean punish me anymore are you?"

"I don't know. If you make me mad enough I might, and if I did it would be your fault."

Allyson had heard these same lies before when she was a foster child. It was never the man's fault; it was always hers. They'd always say if only she learned to behave, to listen, and to obey they wouldn't have to hurt her. She knew now, at last, John was just like those other men who'd hurt her when she was little. As long as she obeyed, did what she was told, did what they wanted, performed the acts they demanded she wouldn't get hurt. Well she knew the truth. John was a vicious animal. She could take it. She'd held them off when she was a child. She could hold up now.

John stared at her like he was waiting for something.

Allyson knew what it was. She told him the lie he needed to hear, "I know it was my fault. I'm sorry." She didn't mean it. She never had before, but she knew what she had to say to survive.

John hadn't thought about what to do next. He saw the angry slashes on her back, the blood seeping down around her waist; the scarlet stains on the bed sheets. He saw the red marks on her rear. He felt uncomfortable. He was half afraid to leave her alone, but he was sure he couldn't stay. Maybe he could tie her to the bed?

He glared at her, "I'm locking you in your room. Don't do anything stupid, and clean yourself up. You're a mess."

Allyson stayed where she was, "May I get up. I have to pee. Please?"

Guilt consumed him. If he stayed much longer he'd have to beat her again. He knew it, "Go ahead. Pee."

Allyson ran into her tiny bathroom and closed the door, from the other side she whispered, "Thank you John."

John felt a little better. Maybe it wasn't that bad after all, "Allyson I don't like playing the disciplinarian. It makes me nervous and tense. This is all your fault."

Allyson knew what might be coming. She was still terrified, "I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

John smiled to himself. Things were back to normal, "Yes, come out here and help calm me down."

From behind the door Allyson knew what that meant. Ignoring the terrible pain on her butt and the tightness across her back, she rinsed off her hands and face and stepped into the bedroom, "May I please help reduce your stress?"

John grinned; he leaned to the edge of the bed and spread his legs apart.

Allyson knelt on the cold hardwood floor. She crawled over and knelt between his legs. She took his penis in her mouth. It didn't take long.

John left Allyson there on her knees, face, breasts, and hair splattered with his semen, "I'm leaving you alone so you can think about what you've done wrong. I'll see you later at dinner time. Take a shower and clean up. "He didn't wait for an answer, but left immediately, locking her door from the outside.

John went upstairs and took a very hot shower. He wondered what he would say to Hannah.

Allyson waited till she heard his footsteps fade away. She went back into the bathroom and threw up, then she looked at the damage to her back. It was bad, but she didn't think there had been any muscle tears. She got out the alcohol. She knew that would hurt. First though, she needed a shower. She knew that would hurt too.

++++++++++++

Paul got on the phone and called Lauren. He explained about the Tuesday dinner. She said she'd be more than willing to help out. She liked Paul, and she had come to like Allyson too.

++++++++++++

Hannah got home after her afternoon tryst, and found John asleep in the bedroom, "How's my big high powered lawyer this afternoon?"

John rose from his drowsy state to see Hannah, "Oh hi. What's up?"

"I called Paul and he agreed to come for dinner this Tuesday. He's bringing a date."

John got up, "Oh shit."

"What's the Oh shit for?"

"I had to punish Allyson this afternoon. I think I hurt her."

"You what?"

"I whipped her? "Not hard, she'll be all right."

"I've invited people over for Tuesday. You heard me. I invited that Paul. Now what are we going to do. He'll be expecting to see her. What if she's all banged up?"

John shrugged, "Well I'm not getting into that. That's your job. You check on her." He got up and walked toward the door, "I'll be back in a jiff. Why don't we leave her tonight, and the two of us go out to eat?"

Hannah nodded. She didn't care one way or the other. She had plans of her own. These night to night decisions mattered very little anymore. She answered, "OK."

A while later John, lured like a criminal back to the scene of the crime, sauntered back down the hall to Allyson's room. He opened the door and turned on the light.

++++++++++++

Allyson had been lying on the bed trying to figure out how to get out of the predicament she was in. It seemed like an almost impossible task, but she had to think of something.

Then the door opened and she saw John standing in the doorway. The aghast look on his face betrayed the way she knew she looked.

John took one look at Allyson and knew there might not be a dinner party Tuesday night; and certainly no Allyson with them for Thanksgiving. Her rear was black and blue, and the stripes across her back were all bloody and red.

Allyson saw the look, and saw how quickly he recovered. Yes, he was like the others. She surmised all men were basically mean. He walked over and almost menacingly peered down at her. Nothing convinced her more; if she stayed much longer he'd kill her.

John walked over and looked down at the damage he'd done. His mind was going a mile a minute; he'd had no idea he'd beaten her that badly. Well, he thought, it was her fault, she had it coming.

She was too beaten up to do very much, but if they called Paul and called off Tuesday he was sure Paul would get suspicious. John needed a plausible story; something that would throw Paul off the trail. He had to make something up; something that would explain Allyson's injuries. Hannah would know what to do.

++++++++++++

An hour or so later Hannah went downstairs. As soon as she walked in the maid's room she knew things was terribly wrong; it was far worse than what John had intimated. "What's up?" she asked.

"John beat me."

Hannah could see that clearly. She pretended to play it down, "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, well I guess."

"He really hit you."

Allyson looked away, "Yes, he really did."

Hannah had to find a way to play it down, "Hush up right now. I'm going to get something for those cuts. Don't get up. Don't go anywhere."

Allyson wasn't afraid of losing Hannah's approval anymore, "Don't worry. I'm not moving. I know how bad it is."

Hannah replied with a lie, "It looks a lot worse than it really is. I've seen worse beatings, and not so long ago. We'll fix you up. Paul's coming over Tuesday night. He's bringing a date. I want you to look presentable for him and his girl. OK?"

"I'll try. Can you keep John away?"

"I'll take care of John. You just rest. I'll be back in a minute."

Hannah left Allyson in the room. The last thing she did was turn out the light. Keep her in the dark she thought. Keep her as calm as possible. She doesn't need to see John that was for sure. She went back out and sat down in front of John, "Leave her alone. Don't go anywhere near her until I tell you. You're a creep John. Its one thing to give a woman a spanking, even a belt once in a while on the ass, but what you did is reprehensible. Leave her to hell alone."

John got mad, "Who are you talking to?"

Hannah didn't wait or say anything. She walked over, grabbed John's right arm, and twisted it around till she had him on the floor, "You're a sissy piece of shit John. Even I could take you. Don't forget it." She let him up.

Rubbing his arm he glared at her, "We'll see." She started for him.

He backed away.

She walked back to the kitchen to see what she could find for Allyson's injuries. As she walked back she thought about John, what a cowardly little turd he really turned out to be. Once this was all over she was out here.

++++++++++++

Hannah spent all that evening in the bedroom with Allyson. They talked and giggled like they used to before things had gotten so out of hand. Hannah worked industriously on Allyson's back. It was bad, and her ass was red, and swollen, but she figured by Tuesday, with the help of a lot of salves and alcohol most of the damage could be fixed. She thought if she played her cards right she could get Allyson back under control.

Over the next two days John was in and out of Allyson's room. He was unrepentant. Allyson never expected it. She only knew she was terribly afraid and she had to get out, the sooner the better. She supposed the only way out was to use Paul. She didn't want to, but she recognized, a little dishonesty on her part might cause him some pain, but for her there didn't seem to be any alternatives. It was really just too bad. Sure she was a couple years older, and he was a nice boy. Any other time; well...

++++++++++++

Tuesday night rolled around. Hannah made arrangements for a caterer to provide dinner. It would be seafood.

Paul and Lauren arrived at 7:00 p.m. sharp. Allyson was there to greet them and get their coats.

Due to her back injuries and the bruises on her behind she and Hannah had modified her customary outfit. For this evening she wore a loose camisole and a comfortably fitting lime green long sleeved V-necked button up blouse. She left three buttons open to allow a clear view of her undergarment and just a hint of breast. The sleeves were slightly capped at the shoulder, and made of a translucent material that came together nicely at the cuffs. Instead of a skirt she had on a pair of light brown loose fitting slacks held at the waist with a cloth belt. For shoes she had on a pair of dark brown low heeled lace ups, and brown knee highs that were concealed by the slacks. Her hair was tied off in a short pony tail by a piece of lime green ribbon. She wore only a smidgen of brown eye liner, and a touch of clear lip gloss. No child this Tuesday night; Allyson was womanly perfection.

Paul took one look at Allyson and nearly lost his breath. She was absolutely ravishing. She smiled sweetly, if a little tremulously. When she took his coat everything he'd thought before, all the if these and if that's vanished. He knew he was in love. Sure she needed him. He knew that. And he would help too. But he knew from that moment on he needed her more than she'd ever need him.

He returned her smile with one of his own, "Hi Allyson."

She put his and Lauren's coats on hooks and demurely responded, "Good evening." She led them into the living room.

While Allyson carefully scooted about bringing drinks and crackers she quietly listened in on the conversation. As far as John and Hannah were concerned Lauren was Paul's girlfriend. They gave her the royal treatment. Of course Paul and Lauren ate it up.

Allyson could see John's self assurance was on the rise; he was confident Allyson believed Lauren and Paul was an item and that he believed she would see herself on the outside.

When they went in to dinner the conversation turned to Paul and his future plans.

John asked, "Have you and Lauren been together long?"

Lauren responded, "Quite a while."

Hannah asked, "You two have any plans?'

Paul and Lauren looked back and forth at one another. Paul answered, "You could say that."

John asked, "Anything you'd like to share?"

Paul smiled, "I'll announce something Thursday at Thanksgiving dinner."

Lauren asked John, "You and Hannah have any plans?"

John only smiled.

Hannah answered, "You might say something's in the works."

Paul turned to Allyson who'd been busy refilling water glasses, "How have you been?"

Allyson looked at John, then Hannah, and last back to Paul. She needed to say something. Give him some sort of signal, "I've been thinking about a career move."

John dropped his fork.

Paul was instantly alert, but gave no clue about his rising excitement He responded blandly, "Going back to college?"

Allyson shifted about the table uncomfortably, "Only if something opens up."

It was the first time Paul saw that Allyson wasn't moving exactly right. Something wasn't natural. He needed to send a signal, "I'm sure you'll find a window. You know a window of opportunity someplace."

Allyson got it, "I hope so."

Hannah didn't, she asked, "Tell me Paul I hear you're going back to school soon."

He grinned, "I have a grant to go back east and study. I might take it. I might not."

John grew serious. He wanted Paul out of the way, "You better take it while you can. You know, opportunities like that don't come around very often."

Paul kept a discreet eye on Allyson and nodded, "I know a once in a lifetime chance when I see one."

The rest of the dinner went along smoothly. Allyson did her job. Paul, John, Lauren, and Hannah all had a good time talking and joking. All the while Paul quietly watched Allyson. Yes, something was wrong, terribly wrong.

At last they finished dinner and retired to John's study. Paul and John drifted off to one corner, while Lauren and Hannah sat on the sofa.

Lauren noticed something, "Is that blood?" She pointed to a stain on the sofa.

Hannah looked where she pointed. She'd hired people to come in and clean up the mess, but apparently some things had been missed, "Why yes it is." She turned to Allyson, "Where did this come from?"

John froze, Paul grew curious.

Allyson answered, "Oh I had an accident." She looked over at John.

Paul saw the fear on her face.

Allyson said, "I'm sorry John. I thought I got it all."

John replied woodenly, "That's all right. Don't worry."

The incident passed, but Paul wondered.

Allyson looked at him once, then again, but gave no clue.

As the evening drew on Hannah finally looked over at Allyson, "You look tired. Why don't you turn in? You can get these things cleaned up tomorrow."

Allyson smiled, "Thank you."

Hannah looked over at John. She wanted to twist the knife a little, "Allyson get ready for bed, then come down and say good night to everyone."

Allyson was surprised, a little flustered. Getting ready for bed meant putting on pajamas. Hers were white. They'd all see the bruises and the welts. She glanced at John who apparently wasn't thinking about anything. She looked over at Paul. He was. She answered Hannah, "OK."

Conversation continued for another few minutes; then Allyson reappeared. She had on a pair of white shorty pajamas. Her small breasts stood out proudly. Her vaginal crease had trapped some of the silky material of the panties revealing a beautiful camel toe. She tip toed over to John, then to Hannah and whispered good night to each.

She tried to be careful and hide her rear and back from their guests, but Paul caught a brief glimpse of her rear end, and the angry red welts on her back were apparent. In an instant he knew almost exactly what had happened. He visibly bristled. He had to say something. Teeth clenched, white knuckled he blurted out, "Don't forget to say your prayers."

Allyson glanced over. Her frightened countenance throttled Paul. He wanted to do something. He peered over at John, but realized the man was half drunk and had no idea what was going on.

Allyson gave him a wan smile, "I won't forget."

John wasn't paying any attention. Hannah had already turned to Lauren. Paul leaned forward slightly toward Allyson and mouthed the words, "I love you." He saw the tears in her eyes as she fled the room. He knew what he had to do.

++++++++++++

It was 4:00 a.m. the following morning. The sky was pitch black. A singular figure stealthily crept to a kitchen window at the back of the house. Armed with a hammer, a screwdriver, and a piece of cloth he checked the window. The tools weren't necessary, Allyson had left it unlocked. Raising the pane he slid through the opening and down on the kitchen sink. In a second his black tennis shoes hit the floor. He silently slipped down the narrow hallway to the maid's bedroom. The door, though locked from the outside didn't require a key. He unlocked, opened the door and stepped to the side of the narrow bed. He knelt down, "Allyson."