Allyson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma got angry, "You're talking nonsense."

Grandpa repelled the remark, "You're already infatuated. I kind of think she's a good girl but with problems, the beating she took is proof of that. She's great with children. Or hadn't you noticed. Paul will marry her because she's the kind of person he needs, someone who will take care of him. She wants to marry him. She's desperate for love, and she sees what she needs in him. He'll go on and become some kind of scientist. She'll be the scientist's wife, and she'll end up being a better Catholic than you are."

Grandma laughed, "You saw all this in one afternoon."

"I did."

"You think she's a good girl. Do you think she'll be good for Paul?"

"She is and she will."

"What makes you think she'll be hanging around me?"

He laughed, "You watch. Audra will become her best woman friend, the older girlfriend she can talk to and gossip with, but you. I watched her today. She hung on every word you said. Everybody watched her with Myna. Nobody watched her watch you. She'll want to please you. She'll do everything you suggest, everything you say. Before it's over she'll love you more than your natural children. She'll do that because she's needy. Paul can only fill some of her needs. You'll fill the rest. You'll see you'll love her, and when I'm gone and you're old and alone it'll be her who'll take care of you. You can bet on it."

Grandma looked at her husband, "You figured all this out after one day. You're a stupid crazy old fart. You know that?"

"That's what you've been telling me; but I'm right about this one. You can take that to the bank."

++++++++++++

Allyson came back with more clean dampened wash towels. Paul lay on his back with his hands behind his head.

She got on the bed beside him, "Close your eyes. Don't move."

He closed his eyes.

Allyson took the wash cloth and wiped all around his penis, up and down his thighs, and around his waist. She made sure all her and his sweat and other moisture was cleaned away. She looked at his penis. It was soft, flaccid. She took the index finger of her left hand and started to slowly softly rub up and down his soft shaft. Nothing happened at first. She'd never done this before, not by choice anyway so she wasn't sure what would happen. She kept rubbing slowly and gently up and down. She took her finger and softly traced her way over his scrotum. She delicately rubbed under of his balls. She watched as he slowly started to get bigger.

Paul kept his eyes closed and sighed. He was in Heaven. This was the greatest.

Allyson took her fingers and cupped them around his slowly rising penis. It had started to make a tower. She circled the cylinder of his thing with her fingers. Barely touching it she slid them up and down around it. It kept getting bigger and bigger.

Paul breathed in another deep sigh.

She got up on her hands and knees and leaned over his semi-erect member. She leaned forward and kissed the very tip. She took her tongue and slowly licked around the head of his shaft. It grew faster then. She perched as close as she could without falling over and kissed the head of his penis. She deliberately made a smacking noise when she kissed it. It got even bigger.

She climbed over Paul's legs, straddling them.

He opened his eyes.

She warned, "Keep your eyes closed."

He closed them again.

She inched her way up his thighs till the tops of her thighs and her puss was right over his penis. She took it in her right hand, held it straight, and slowly lowered herself down on it.

Paul couldn't wait. He reached up and, only touching her head, pulled her down. Allyson moved down, but refused to do anything after she had fully filled her vagina with his penis. She sat on top of him, his penis deep inside, and just lay her head on his chest. She started kissing his chest and worked her way up to his face. She still refused to move her lower body. She whispered in his ear, "You feel so good inside me. I love you so much. I'm going to be good to you. I'll take care of you. Marry me Paul. I promise you'll never be sorry."

He held her head as tightly as he could. He tried mightily not to move.

She used all her might to try to keep him still. She just wanted him to be inside her.

It couldn't last. Things this perfect never did. He had to ejaculate. Once again he flooded her vagina with his semen.

She received every single drop. Every particle, every single sperm cell leaped inside her. God she prayed make this the start of something.

They lapsed slowly into asleep together. Her on top, him with his arms wrapped tightly around her head, still afraid to touch her savaged back.

As she lay there she thought about the little girl Myna, about Audra, about Paul, especially about Paul. She'd make him the best wife. She thought about his grandmother; soon she hoped her grandmother. If there was anyone in this family she needed to please she knew it was her.

Paul lay there and slowly drifted off to sleep. He'd marry her. He'd take care of her. He'd protect her. They could go back east together, set up house. Everything would work out. He was sure of it.

++++++++++++

It was Thanksgiving night. Things looked good for Paul and Allyson. It looked like they had their lives on track. They could go back east, rent an apartment, they could play house. Why not, his parents had done it. But it was a different world than when Jeremy and Audra had set out. The rules had changed. Scholarships and grants came with strings. Costs were a lot different. There were complication they, in the heat of the moment, had not yet considered. It was only Thursday night. There were too many intangibles, too many questions. Still, he wouldn't be headed back east for another four weeks. They still had time, a little time anyway. But a lot could happen in four weeks.

A note from the writer:

If you've made it this far please vote and leave a comment. Your feedback is most helpful. If you do leave a comment try not to respond with anonymous. Make up a name.Just log in to Literotica and make yourself a member. Then use your pretend name.