Almost a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was obviously caught off guard by my response to his plan but seemed to take encouragement from my comment about needing more time. All right then, he said, I will give it more time and we will see. Always a gentleman he avoided putting pressure on me realizing how vulnerable I was at this moment, and he did his best to hide his disappointment, but I could see the hurt in his eyes and feel it in my heart. I soon realized that this man would be devastated at the thought of his life without me in it.

I turned around and pushed my white smooth ass tight against his naked body, wanting more of his hugs and touching, knowing he also needed something more from me at this moment, other than the hints of rejection tucked away in my ambiguous response to his stunning proposal. It wasn't long before his cock stiffened and it was again sliding up and down the crack of my bum as it worked it's way down to my love hole. He expertly found my opening from behind and then swiftly inserted his hard penis in to my cunt to begin pumping me in and out with all he had to offer. It seemed that he was going to try and change my mind right now about leaving Alec with some over the wall fucking. Holy crap this felt so good. It was so sensuous to be fucked by this stud in this manner.

He was banging his balls against my ass with every deep stroke while reaching around and fondling my lily white breasts. Oh how I was learning to love this spooning. We kept it up over the next hour or so, fucking ever so slowly, as we took what time we had left of our night together to just enjoy the feeling of closeness and intimacy we were sharing.

Dawn was breaking and we knew time was running out on our " Night at Redonte ". Then, with as much passion and feeling any two young lovers could have, we built our sexual momentum to a peak, ending the night and welcoming the morning, both crying out in a state of ecstasy as we experienced the ultimate in simultaneous orgasms. The night was over and we were both spent. This would be a sleepover to remember.

Chapter Eight

Kyle was gone from my bed by 6am and it was time for me to return to my role as a mother. Whether I was going to return to my role as a wife was still somewhat up in the air. I had a lot to think about. He had asked me to break up my marriage and move in with him, kids and all. How strange and very complicated this all was becoming. My husband had innocently introduced Kyle into my life almost 2 years ago as a new found friend and within a month or so of the first time I laid eyes on him we were openly flirting and sending each other signals that we each wanted more. Now here was Kyle, 2 years later, asking me to leave the person who had brought us together in the first place. How did I get myself so involved with this man and why were my feelings for him so strong? Why was he in love with me?

How did I let all this happen, and more to the point, why did I so want it to happen? There was no hiding the fact I was enjoying the attention. More so because I didn't think I was getting very much from Alec. Certainly not at the level I was getting from Kyle. I was a beautiful fit 22 year old sexy woman who needed more in her life than she was getting from her husband and Kyle filled that void perfectly. He was so sweet to me and always a gentleman when I was in his presence. His looks, smile and his dimples took my breath away. My stomach experienced butterflies when ever he showed up at our house and there was nothing I could do to change that feeling. In this world men and women will connect from time to time for whatever reasons. It could be looks, personality, chemical, opportunity, timing..... but whatever our reason was, we had connected big time and there was no denying it. How could I believe I was in love with my husband yet be so infatuated with Kyle. Sometimes there are no clear answers, just clear feelings and mine were out of control for this man. I so badly wanted our affair to happen and I did everything I could to encourage it and nothing to discourage it over these past 2 years. Now it had come to this and I was facing a life changing decision I never saw coming.

Our casual flirting in the early days had quickly progressed to so much more. We had managed to find many stolen moments in the previous months, before we consummated our affair, where we could enjoy an intimate dance, squeeze a hand, steal a hug and a kiss or two as we openly shared our intense feelings towards each other. It was inevitable that we would end up in bed together, it was only a matter of time. Now, after a long year of waiting and wanting we had made it happen and were very much enjoying this relationship that had somehow developed into a love affair. What now? I was a married woman with two children and this union was getting out of control.

I was very much infatuated with Kyle but not sure I was in love with him. What do I do ..what do we do? Why has this become so confusing and so complicated? Why can't we just go on being lovers and not clutter up our affair with such drastic choices? My mind was in a state of confusion and my heart was going in two directions. Is this the price you pay for cheating? It's time for my 2nd cup of coffee.

1

Much to my surprise Kyle showed up at my door by 9 am this same morning, knowing the kids had gone to school, and wanting to continue our pillow talk from last night. He just had to know what was going to happen between us, was there any chance we could make it work like he wanted, and he was obviously hoping it was what I wanted as well. In a nut shell, he was there to see if he could change my mind about leaving Alec, .....and he wanted to know my answer today. This moment in our relationship was as serious as it gets and the ball was now clearly in my court.

I'm sorry, I said after a long pause, I haven't changed my mind. I was happy to carry on our relationship as it was but had no intentions at this time to leave my husband. I was pretty sure I still loved him and I felt strongly we both would get over this down time in our lives and find a way to make it better. I told him again I was just not sure if I was truly in love with him, or just head over heels infatuated, and I told him I didn't know if that would change. Maybe it could change I said, maybe, but at this time in my life it was too much for me to absorb and too big a decision for me to make. I was not prepared to leave Alec and tear apart our family for anyone, including him.

He then turned to me with tears in his eyes and said... then this is goodbye... if I can't have you 100% then I just can't keep seeing you like this. I am only going to end up getting more involved, fall deeper in love and eventually suffer more hurt, so this affair has to end. Now is the best time for that to happen

before we get caught and life changing decisions are made for all the wrong reasons.

He told me to remember he loves me and that if anything happens to change my mind... he will be waiting, ..... Goodbye my darling Doreen, goodbye.... I will love and cherish you always....

Kyle took me by the shoulders, gave me a hug, kissed me ever so gently, and walked out the door... It was over and I would never be in his arms again... it was my time to cry.