Almost Brothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoboF150
LoboF150
68 Followers

Then Lee pulled Rusty to his face and kissed him. Rusty moved up further until his cock was on Lee's chest. He maneuvered his cock, first, to one nipple and then to the other, leaving tiny drops of precum on each. Then he licked Lee's nipples, sucking and gently biting them. Next, Rusty eased his cock into Lee's mouth who sucked Rusty until he was completely hard. Rusty looked down and watched the muscle stud eating his cock. Soon, he glanced at Coop who was getting royally fucked by Jake and loving every inch.

"Fuck him, Jake! Go, man! Go!" Lee told Jake.

Soon, Rusty lifted himself up and grabbed Lee's massive body, marveling in the feeling of his hard muscles. Lee rolled to one side, nearer Jake and Cooper. He found the lubrication and hefted it to Rusty.

"Fuck him, Rusty." That was Jake. Rusty looked at Jake who was only a foot away, still fucking Coop. "Fuck him." Lee lifted his ass. Rusty grabbed Lee's muscled body and slid the head of his cock inside Lee. Another push now and he was in, almost to the hilt. A few strokes later, he was completely inside the man.

"Oh yeah, Rusty! Nice, hard cock!" Lee exclaimed. "Fuck me, man!"

Jake reached over and put his hand on Rusty's shoulder. Rusty returned the gesture, holding onto Jake as Jake held onto him as they fucked each other's partner. Grunts and groans increased with intensity. Rusty saw Cooper looking at him, smiling a wide grin as he was being fucked. Rusty winked and grinned back at him. He started fucking Lee hard and faster, if only for Coop's benefit.

Cooper enjoyed seeing Rusty fucking Lee. He also enjoyed being fucked by Jake, whom he had lusted over many times while masturbating in bed, alone. That was until he met Rusty. Cooper looked at Rusty again, watching his toned body tensing and relaxing as he pleasured Lee. Fuck, I love him so much!

His thoughts were interrupted by a hard thrust from Jake's body. He looked back and saw Jake had his head back and was bucking his hips faster and faster. Jake's cock head teased Cooper's prostrate gland and it drove Cooper wild.

"I'm going to come!" Jake announced between clinched teeth.

"Come in his ass, Jake!" Lee yelled.

"Yeah, Jake," Rusty said to Jake while he still held onto him. "Come in his butt! Fuck him!"

Cooper moved up onto his hands and knees. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Come in my ass, man! Do it!"

"Ahhh....FUCK!" Jake yelled. He started jack-hammering into Coop and then came. With loud grunts, he came in Coop's butt, shooting into him, over and over again until he was done.

Rusty watched as Jake finished coming and then pulled out of Coop. He could see cum dripping from Jake's cock head.

Suddenly, Lee pulled from Rusty. "Sorry, Rusty." Lee said then he quickly moved behind Cooper. "I want some of this!" Lee exclaimed as he lowered his face to Cooper's butt. He licked Jake's cum off of Cooper's ass. He cleaned all of Jakes cum from Cooper's well rounded butt and then proceeded to suck his hole. Then Lee sat up and Rusty could see his face was glistening with his lover's cum. Lee put his cock to Cooper's entrance and shoved inside him. "Mmmm, sloppy seconds!" Lee said, smiling at Jake.

Cooper grinned with ecstasy as Lee entered him. "Fuck me, Lee! Fuck me, muscle boy!" he said to Lee.

Jake watched for a short while then rolled between Rusty's legs. He started to suck his dick. Rusty looked down to watch Jake take all of his seven inches to the root. He held his face buried in Rusty's thick bush and then pulled back to the head. He licked Rusty and then deep-throated him again. Over and over, Jake sucked Rusty who had managed to get under Cooper to suck his cock as Lee fucked him. He lapped at Lee's cock as it pumped in and out of Cooper. Then he sucked on Cooper's fat head. It grew in his mouth as precum oozed out of the slit in great drops. Cooper grunted. His cock grew even harder until it felt like granite in Rusty's mouth. Cum shot out of Cooper's cock and flooded Rusty's mouth. Cooper pumped six, seven, eight and now nine huge spurts of his man juice down Rusty's throat. Finally, Coop was done and Rusty extracted himself from under Coop. He inched to Cooper's mouth and they kissed as Lee shouted.

"OHHH FUCK! HERE I COME! AHHHHH!" He crammed his cock deep into Cooper and let loose with a huge load of cum. Then, he too, pulled out and shot the last of his cum all over Cooper's butt. He rubbed his cock in the semen, spreading all over Cooper's fine ass.

Lee rolled to one side, bringing Cooper with him. They hugged and kissed while watching Jake bring Rusty to a climax. Rusty shot his load down Jake's well fucked mouth until his nuts where empty. Then Jake moved over Rusty and fed him his own cum as they kissed beside Lee and Cooper.

"In-fucking-credible!" Cooper exclaimed as Rusty swallowed.

"Indeed," Lee said. Then the two of them leaned over Jake and Rusty. The four men exchanged kisses and tender touches.

After a few minutes, Rusty found his beer and drank from it. The other men did the same, drinking and kissing each other, too. Soon, Lee got out of bed and fetched new beers. They popped the tops and relaxed with their lovers in the large bed.

Coop had his head on Rusty's chest. Rusty kissed him. "Thanks for the birthday party," Rusty said to him. Then to Lee and Jake, "You guys are great. This is the best birthday of my life!"

"Hey, we're enjoying it, too, Rusty." Lee said. Jake was lying in Lee's arms.

"Yes. Great party last night. Thanks for inviting us, Coop."

"I'm glad you guys had a good time. I know we did."

"Rusty?" Lee began, "tell us about Scott. I know he's straight but he sure was a sport about having all us gay men around him last night."

Rusty lay with Coop's arms around him. Their legs where intertwined and they had their hands in each other's crotches. Rusty drank from his beer. He looked up at the blond hunk. "Yeah, Scott's way fucking cool, for a straight guy," he replied to Lee.

"I was shocked when he pulled his dick out to us." Jake said.

"Scott's always doing crazy shit like that. He makes me laugh," Rusty told them.

"He's adopted, right?" Jake asked. Jake had his face nearly in Lee's crotch and he played absently with his pubic hair.

"More like a foster brother." Rusty said.

"That's right, he did say that," Jake corrected himself. Rusty gave the two men a quick version of the Rusty and Scott story.

"You guys should see the two of them," Cooper added. "They hang around naked all the time. Its really amazing to me sometimes."

"How did you meet Rusty?" Jake asked Coop.

Cooper replied, "He and Scott are on a baseball team and our team played theirs." He chuckled. "Rusty kept staring at me the whole time. I'm the catcher for my team. I don't think I've told you this, Rusty." Rusty looked up over Coop's large pecs to his man. "I know you were cruising me during the game."

"I didn't know you knew I was," Rusty said to Cooper. Then Rusty said to Lee and Jake, "You should see him in his catcher's gear...oh man....it was lust at first sight."

"What happened when I took my catcher's mask off?" Cooper asked Rusty.

"I got used to it after a while," Rusty replied, making Lee and Jake laugh. Then he leaned to Cooper and kissed him. "How did you guys meet?" he asked Jake after the kiss.

"Sort of the same way," Jake began. He stole a quick look to Lee who nodded. "Senior year in high school, we were on the football team. Lee was lusting after me," he said, grinning to Lee, "and then one evening after a game, after we showered, he hit on me in the locker room."

Rusty raised one eyebrow, "Really? In the locker room? Cool."

"I was not hitting on you!" Lee said.

"Yes, you were. I swear he did. Anyway, we spent all of senior year together and then we split up to go to different colleges. Then he dumped me during freshmen year, at Christmas break."

"Wait one fucking minutes, my dear Jake!" Lee said. "I dumped you?!" Lee asked, sarcastically. "I dumped you?"

"Ok, shit....I dumped him." Jake confessed. "And he's never going to let me live it down."

"Nope," Lee said. "But then, several years later, this fucker shows up at my Little League football registration, with a SON, no less! We've been together ever since. That was five years ago."

"But I never stopped loving you." Jake said.

"I know, babe, I know. Same here," Lee said and they kissed again. "I love Jacob, too. He's the son I always wanted." Lee looked into Jake's eyes as he spoke.

"Yeah, Jacob is really cool. I think he enjoys having two Dads," Jake said.

Lee sat up and rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry." he said.

"Oh crap," Jake said. "I forgot about the food!" He turned to Cooper and Rusty. "Are you guys hungry?"

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I am," Cooper said. "Rusty?"

Rusty grinned at them. "I'm not hungry. I just ate." They chuckled. "Hell, I even have someone's pubic hair in my teeth to floss with."

Cooper cackled as Jake and Lee laughed loudly.

"Come on, guys! Let's eat!" Jake announced.

The men sprang from the bed, naked, and went into the kitchen. Jake produced a meat, cheese and cracker tray he bought from the local Kroger grocery store. "I can't believe I forgot about this. Dig in guys!" Jake told them. They sat at the table, still naked, and ate. They had a good time.

After eating, they returned to the bedroom. Jake exchanged the DVD and started the new one. Lying on the bed, touching and fondling each other's naked bodies, they critiqued the video: talking back to the screen, dissing the acting abilities of the models and slagging the production values. Jake muted the sound so Lee and Cooper could make up dialogue. Rusty and Jake laughed until their sides hurt.

Then round two began. The bed was a mass of muscle and cock, sucking and fucking, moans and groans of pleasure. Kisses were exchanged and cum eaten. Relationships were shared and sealed before they fell asleep with a forgotten DVD casting weird shadows on the sleeping men.

*****

Sometime during the night, Rusty was awakened by a mouth on his dick. He looked down to see Jake's dark haired head between his legs. He put his hand on Jake's head and then looked next to him. Cooper's mouth was stuffed with all of Lee's eight inches while Lee sucked Jake's prick.

Cooper noticed Rusty looking and repositioned his body. He opened his legs and so Rusty could get his head between them. Rusty pulled Cooper's semi-flaccid cock into his mouth. He felt Cooper becoming hard against his tongue and sucked him deeply, licking his cock from the hairy base to the flared tip. Sounds of licking, sucking and moaning filled the room.

"Ok guys. Switch!" Lee said. Arms and legs and bodies maneuvered themselves around until Lee was sucking Jake, Jake was sucking Cooper, Cooper was sucking Rusty who was sucking Lee. Rusty enjoyed having Lee's thick, muscled thighs around his head and he slowly sucked on his cock.

Too soon! he thought when he heard Cooper call out, "Switch!"

However, this time was different. Lee and Jake positioned Rusty and Cooper to lie shoulder to shoulder. They held their crotches over Rusty and Cooper's faces while they sucked the both of them, alternating between one and then the other. It took some creative body movements but, after a few minutes, they fell into a good rhythm.

Jake pulled off of Rusty's cock and then took Cooper into his mouth. He sucked on him for a few seconds. It felt like Cooper was going to come in his mouth. Then he had an idea. "Who ever comes first, gets a three-dick facial," he said.

"Good idea," Lee said, while his lips hovered over Rusty's cock.

"Oh please, let it be me," Rusty said making them laugh. "Besides, its my birthday!" Again, they laughed.

"Ok, change of plans," Jake said. "Birthday Boy wants a facial."

Lee sat back onto the bed with his hard cock standing a good eight inches from his well muscled body. Jake sat up with him, stroking his own seven inch dick. Cooper kissed Rusty. "Ready for your birthday facial?" Cooper asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Rusty replied.

Jake, Lee and Cooper positioned their dicks over Rusty's face. They took turns letting Rusty suck them while the other two stroked themselves and rubbed their dicks over Rusty's face.

Lee came first, shooting his thick, sweet cum into Rusty's opened mouth. Rusty sucked Lee dry and then continued to suck him until Lee was almost soft. He kissed the spear-shaped head and nuzzled his face into Lee's nuts until Lee pulled away and to watch.

Jake took position on Rusty's chest, stroking his cock furiously over his face. Cooper kneeled over Rusty's head so his balls rested on Rusty's mouth. Rusty licked them while watching Jake jack off in front of him. Jake and Cooper kissed as Rusty licked Cooper's nuts. Lee was kneeled next to them and massaged their bodies while alternately kissing them.

Cooper was sucking on one of Jake's nipples. He felt Lee's face join him on the other. Soon, Jake said, "Here it.comes!" He lowered his cock head to Rusty's upturned mouth. Rusty held out his tongue and Jake jacked his cock against it.

"Ah fuck! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck!" Jake exclaimed. Then, a rope of cum shot out of his cock. It hit Coop's nuts and then dripped onto Rusty's face, almost in his eye. Another quick spurt riddled Rusty's face from forehead to nose. Then the rest landed on Rusty's tongue. Grunting hard and moaning loudly, Jake came into Rusty's mouth, coating him with cum. Rusty swallowed. He closed his lips around the cock head and sucked. He licked the head and swallowed again. He kissed the head and sucked it as Jake's cum flow diminished. Still Rusty sucked and swallowed, worshipping the cock in his mouth. He sucked the still hard cock for several minutes as Lee and Cooper's urged him.

Then Cooper leaned over Rusty from one side. He stroked his cock into Rusty's face as Rusty licked his nuts. Lee and Jake joined Rusty at Cooper's crotch, sucking the thick dick. Cooper came soon, shooting cum all over Rusty's face. Jake and Lee took turns licking the juice from Rusty's lips and kissing him. Then they alternately sucked Cooper until he was finished. Cooper leaned down and kissed Rusty and ate his own cum from Rusty's tongue. Then he kissed Jake and Lee, too.

"Wow, that was awesome!" Cooper said, leaning back. Rusty lay between them, licking his lips and chuckling.

"I know that's right!" Rusty said. "Damn, I barely swallowed one then here comes the other. Whhewwwww! I Love it!" Cooper kissed him again and the laid with his head on Rusty's chest. Jake and Lee joined them with Jake laying down with his crotch near Rusty who stole licks on Jake's soft cock, again. Lee found a place next to Jake and held him as Cooper suckled Lee's soft organ.

*****

Morning, now, Rusty realized when his eyes opened. He felt the bed moving and looked over to see Cooper grinning at him. Lee was behind of Coop, fucking him hard and fast. "Just about done, Rusty. Then, he's all yours." Lee said, shoving himself into Cooper.

"Where is Jake?" Rusty asked.

"He's....," Lee grunted and plowed fully into Cooper, "in the....." another grunt...."shower."

"Don't tell me.......?" Rusty asked Cooper.

"Uh huh, you slept through it." Cooper replied and smiled. Then he said over his shoulder, "Ahhh yeah, Lee! That's good. Harder!"

Rusty shook his head. "I gotta pee," he said and got up off the bed. He paused to put a hand on Lee's hard, muscled back. To Lee, he said, "Don't ream him out with that big dick!"

"Too late!" Lee replied grinning at him. Then Lee jabbed Cooper again.

"Oh fuck!" Cooper cried out.

Jake was indeed in the shower. He heard Rusty pissing and looked out of the shower curtain.

"Morning," he said to Rusty.

"Hey." Rusty said.

"Want to take a shower?" Jake asked.

"In a few minutes." He nodded to the bedroom. "I'm getting thirds," Rusty said, grinning. Jake smiled back at him. Then Rusty leaned to Jake and they kissed. He left Jake and went back into the bedroom. Lee was in mid-climax. He shoved his cock into Cooper and grunted and then fell onto of him, panting loudly.

Rusty stood back and watched while feeling his growing erection. Lee pushed himself from Coop's ass and slapped him there. "Thanks, Coop! That's one tight hole you got, man!" He turned to see Rusty watching them. Cum dripped from his cock. "He's all yours, Rusty!" He slapped Rusty on the ass he passed by on the way to the bathroom.

Rusty walked to Cooper who was on his stomach. "Ok?" Rusty asked.

"Fuck yeah," Cooper said, still breathing hard.

Rusty pulled Coop's hips up and spread is hairy ass. Cum dripped from his hole. More cum ran down his thighs. Rusty leaned down and licked Cooper's asshole.

"Ah yeah, Rusty, man! Finish me off, Rusty!" Rusty dove between Coop's tight hairy ass cheeks. He licked and sucked the cum there. Quickly, his face was covered with Jake's and Lee's sperm. "Oh fuck, Rusty! Yeah, oh man, that feels so good! Lick their cum from my ass, man! I love it."

Rusty ate Cooper's ass for several minutes. Then he was hard. He stood up and slid easily into Cooper's well fucked ass. Rusty fucked him hard and fast. Sweat broke out all over his body. He fucked Cooper completely, until Rusty came deep in his boyfriend's ass to mix his own with Jake and Lee's. Then Rusty turned Cooper over and sucked Coop's cock until he was rewarded with a nice, fresh, hot load. He kissed Cooper, feeding him the mix of cum in his mouth.

Soon, they heard the shower quit. Rusty sighed. "Let's get a shower," He said to Coop.

Coop held Rusty once more. "I love you, Rusty."

"I love you too, Coop." They kissed, deeply and then went into the bathroom. They found Jake and Lee, still naked but freshly showered, standing together at the vanity. They had their faces lathered with shaving cream. Rusty and Cooper got into the shower together and turned on the water.

When they finished, Jake and Lee where gone. They, too, shaved and then headed for the kitchen where a breakfast to feed four hungry men was being prepared.

*****

Sunday evening, Cooper drove to Rusty's house and let him off there. They kissed in Cooper's Mustang and then Rusty said good-bye. He walked into the house and then Cooper drove away not noticing the beat up, rusted car parked across the street.

However, Rusty noticed. He stopped and looked at the car. Wasn't that car parked there the other day? he asked himself. Then he heard the car start and watched suspiciously as it drove away. Rusty tried to see who in the car but it was too dark.

Rusty entered his house to find Scott watching baseball on the television.

"Have a good time?" Scott asked as Rusty walked into the living room.

"My nuts feel like their dragging six feet behind me," Rusty replied.

"I'll take that as a yes," Scott said. "What did you guys do?"

"That's something I'm going to keep for myself. But, I'll say this, it was fucking awesome."

"You perv." Scott said, looking back to the television.

"I'm tired as fuck. I'm going to bed." Rusty started for his room and then stopped. "Scott?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Have you noticed a strange car parked across the street?

"Huh? Strange car? What do you mean?"

"The other day, there was this strange car, like old, beat up piece of shit kinda car. I thought I saw it there the other day when I went to work and I just saw it again, a few minutes ago when Coop let me off. You haven't seen it?"

Scott looked at Rusty, "No, Rusty, I haven't seen it."

"Scott? You don't suppose....."

Scott's eyes grew large. "Oh fuck! Rusty!"

Scott jumped from the couch and ran to the door. He went outside and Rusty followed him. Scott looked up and down the street. There was no strange car anywhere he could see. Scott's hand went to his forehead. He slowly ran his hand down his face. He looked incredibly at Rusty. "Oh shit!"

LoboF150
LoboF150
68 Followers