Almost Caught

Story Info
A visual about Jacob from O-Town
904 words
4.67
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was almost behind the horizon as Kira walked into the backyard. she smiled to herself seeing Jacob sitting on a lounge chair, his guitar in his lap. Kira walked over to him. She stood off to the side for a moment before Jacob put his guitar down and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

"New song?" Kira asked, smiling when he looked at her, startled.

"Hey," Jacob smiled. He patted the space next to him on the chair. "What're you doing?"

"Well, Ashley and Erik are cheating at some video game, and Dan's playing pool with Trevor. I was all alone."

"So you decided to come visit me?" Jacob grinned, his azure eyes twinkling.

"Actually, I was gonna take a swim," she eyed Jacob, taking in his blue jeans and navy tank top. The tank had a wolf and semi truck on it (AN: it's the one from some of the Popstar! pics...lol). His dreads were long, just past his shoulders, but pulled back with a rubberband. He was cleanshaven with the exception of his goatee.

"And?" Jacob smiled when she sat next to him.

"I don't wanna get wet by myself," Kira smiled. As soon as she realized how that sounded, she flushed deeply, trying to ignore the grin that Jacob sent her.

"Who said you had to?" Jacob asked flirtasciously. Kira's eyes widened.

"Why, Jacob, are you flirting with me?" Kira smiled, flirting back at him.

"Maybe," Jacob smiled. Kira turned to face him on the chair. She leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips, smiling as she did so, before leaning back. She grinned when Jacob's hands reached for her, pulling her to him, his mouth finding hers again. Kira groaned in the back of her throat as his tongue entered her mouth, dueling with her own tongue.

His hands moved over her body expertly and Kira's passion skyrocketed as he caressed her flesh. Moving so she was straddling him, Kira grinned at him before pulling his dreads free from the elastic tie.

Jacob's eyes stared at her for what seemed eternity, but what could have only been a few seconds, before he pulled her to him, crushing her breasts against his chest as he kissed her savagely, his hands tangling themselves in her hair.

Kira's arms went around his neck, holding him to her as they madly kissed one another. The short skirt that Kira had worn was now bunched up around her hips, having moved from their movement. Jacob's hands moved down her torso to land on her hips, his fingers teasingly pulling on the strings of her bikinis.

Kira sat back and looked at him, her lips swollen from Jacob's kisses and her chest heaving as she panted lightly. Her hands went to Jacob's pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them before he could protest. Her mouth found his again as she pulled him out of his boxers, gently stroking him.

"Oh God," Jacob tored his mouth from hers, groaning lightly at the sensations she was causing. "Kira...I..." he trailed off, squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

Kira smiled knowingly and reached down with her free hand, moving her panties aside as she raised herself up on her knees. Jacob's eyes snapped open when she lifted herself off him, then shuddered closed again when she positioned herself over him.

Jacob's hands on her hips guided her down on him roughly.

"We...Shouldn't...Be...Doing this...here," Jacob ground out, trying to control himself as she sank down over him.

"Why not?" Kira moved up on him, her eyes closing briefly at the sensations.

"We might get caught," Jacob thrust up into her.

"So what?" Kira asked, throwing her head back as she started to move up and down on him at a quicker pace.

"What if someone catches us?" Jacob opened his eyes to look into hers.

"Then they catch us," Kira moaned, speeding her pace up as she rode him. At hearing that, Jacob was sent over the edge, emptying himself into Kira. Kira moaned loudly as she followed him, orgasm washing over both of them. "God, Jake..." she trailed off.

Behind them, a door opened. Jacob's eyes snapped open and his hands immediately went to Kira's skirt, pulling it down over her behind, covering her and shielding the fact that he was still buried deep within her.

"Kira? Jake?" Kira looked over her shoulder to see Ashley walking toward them.

"Hmm?"

"Dinner's ready," he smiled. "Can't you two stay away from each other longer than ten minutes?" he asked. "I swear, all you two do, is like, make out."

"What can I say?" Kira shrugged, turning her attention back to Jacob. "He's irresistable."

"Whatever," Ashley remarked from behind him. "I'll see you guys inside." As soon as he was back in the house, Jacob threw his head back and groaned.

"Kira, we have to be more careful," he remarked. "We almost got caught.

"Almost. Almost isn't caught," Kira grinned. "Besides, you know you liked it," she lifted herself up off of him.

"That's beside the point," Jacob grumbled, tucking himself away. "We were almost caught!"

"Hmm...now that could be interesting," Kira grinned mischievously.

"What?" Jacob stood and drew her to him, kissing her lightly.

"Getting caught," Kira kissed him lightly before walking into the house, leaving Jacob standing outside, a lopsided grin on his face as he shook his head. She was right. It was fun being almost caught.