Almost Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura seemed the most enthusiastic of them all. She smiled cautiously, encouraging him to take the paddle. He could hear Mr Tate breathing.

"I've never.. I haven't.." he paused, and as they all continued to watch him he reached out and took the paddle.

Mr Tate nodded as if satisfied. Mrs Tate had clasped both hands in her lap.

Ray looked at the paddle and turned it. The wood was dark and polished. The handle fit nicely in his hand. He was still admiring it when Mr Tate began to speak. Laura was already moving.

"-It's not just about punishment, you see Ray? There's an element of pleasure too. Anticipation. Apprehension. It's all in there."

Ray watched as Laura turned her back and leaned on the kitchen table. Mr Tate stood beside her and reached down and caressed her bottom affectionately.

"Nothing makes the heart beat faster," Mr Tate said and openly squeezed the fullest part of his daughters bottom before he reached down and began to raise her skirt.

Ray was aware of his cock urgently straining inside his jeans.

"How many for our Laura, Ray?" Mr Tate asked. "-Six? Ten?"

Laura's panties were white lace. The colour of her skin showed through the intricate patterns. Mr Tate began to ease them down, working slowly.

"Ten or more?"

Her bottom was exposed now, sexy and shapely, and Mr Tate continued to lower her panties. He bent down and Laura obligingly raised one leg and then the other to assist him in removing them. He held them in his closed hand.

"They're quite damp," he said before dropping them on the floor beside Claire's.

Ray swallowed. His mouth was too dry. He could feel his heart thumping, pumping the blood to his swollen cock. He knew that it stood out clearly in the front of his jeans. Mr Tate's was the same and he wondered briefly if all the Tate women were now wet. He looked at their faces and saw high spots of colour and the brightness of their eyes.

Laura was leaning on her elbows waiting and her dark hair hung down about her face.

"-Ten..?" Ray suggested. His hand was sweating where he held the paddle and now he switched it and dried his palm on his jeans. No one said anything.

Mr Tate smiled gently and placed his hand under Laura's bottom. Ray was sure his fingers must be touching her pussy. Laura lowered her head and moved her hips. It was the sexiest thing Ray had ever seen.

"-Fifteen," he said, changing his mind and switching the paddle back to his right hand.

Mrs Tate was looking at him approvingly. Claire had taken her lower lip between her small white teeth. Anne was watching wide eyed with her lips slightly parted.

Mr Tate nodded, "Fifteen it is." His thumb caressed the curve of Laura's left buttock and then he stepped back.

Ray approached the table where Laura waited patiently to be paddled. He saw that she stood with her feet apart. Her upper body now lay flat on the table, her fingers gripped the edges, and her face was turned to the side.

Ray measured the distance with the paddle. He held it against her bottom then drew it back.

"Shall I count, Ray?" Laura whispered.

He hesitated with the paddle drawn back. He was aware of all the Tate's around him but they were only shapes at the edge of his vision. Laura's bottom was beautiful and sexy and round. Her legs were parted and the smooth cleft between her buttocks darkened between her legs.

He nodded briefly, "-Count," he agreed, and brought the paddle forward.

The sound was surprisingly loud, shocking, but at the same time deeply arousing. Laura gasped. She lifted herself on her toes. Ray was aware of the sudden urgent throbbing of his cock.

"-One.." Laura whispered.

Ray placed his left hand in the small of her back and swung the paddle again a little harder.

"Two," she gasped. She raised her right foot as Claire had done and Ray waited until she had lowered it again before he smacked her again.

There was a sense of deep gratification as the paddle landed with a hard crack. Laura's bottom shook. Her skin was already turning pink. Ray felt the dark, seductive power of the act. It seemed as old as time, traditional, accepted and ritualised.

"Three..." Laura whispered faintly.

He saw the way she had gripped the edge of the table and then he heard another loud slap behind him and looking around he saw Mr Tate seated with Anne over his knees. He'd pulled his youngest daughter's yellow cotton panties down to her expose her bottom and he was spanking her with his bare hand.

Anne kicked her legs. Mrs Tate was smiling. Claire seemed to be waiting her turn and Ray raised the paddle and brought it down again.

"-Four," he said, and raised it again, "Five.." He used it hard.

"Claire," Mr Tate called behind him and Ray glanced back to see Anne getting to her feet and Claire eagerly stepping forward to take her place. Before she lowered herself he saw Mr Tate's erection showing proudly through the stretched material of his trousers.

"Six!" Ray said. He was breathing fast. Laura's bottom was now red and he paused and turned the paddle on its edge and moved it slowly along the cleft between her buttocks, deeper, between her legs, feeling with it for her pussy. He moved it side to side to lightly slap her inner thighs as the sound of Mr Tate spanking Claire grew louder and faster behind him.

Ray raised the edge of the paddle, feeling it against Laura's pussy. She lifted herself higher and he held it there. Laura moved her hips and he withdrew the paddle and smacked her again.

Laura cried out. Ray didn't count any more. The paddle rose and fell. Laura writhed on the table. Ray's cock strained.

"-Ray?"

He glanced over his shoulder to see Mr Tate with Claire now sitting on his lap leaning back against her father. Her legs were shamelessly open. Mr Tate's hand moved between his daughter's legs.

Mrs Tate was suddenly at Ray's side, going down onto her knees, and reaching for the front of his jeans. Anne joined her and they both fumbled to open them. Mrs Tate took out his cock but it was Anne who opened her mouth and took him inside. She closed her eyes and made deep, hungry noises around his cock.

Across the kitchen Claire changed position. Ray saw Mr Tate's cock before she turned and straddled her father then lowered herself onto it. She had both hands on his shoulders and her hair fell over her face as she fucked him.

Ray felt Anne's tongue on his cock and then she was gone and Mrs Tate took him into her mouth. She looked up at him as her tongue flicked expertly over his swollen head.

Claire began to cry out. Mr Tate was using her faster and faster. The veins stood out in his neck.

Ray felt Laura's hands on his shoulders urging him to turn around. She was sitting on the edge of the table, opening her legs for him. He reached for her pussy and she shuddered and then he was guiding himself into her, pushing deep, sliding smoothly into her wetness. Laura lay back on the table and Ray held her legs behind the knees and began to fuck her, slamming deeply into her, thrusting harder and more urgently. She cried out as she climaxed and he felt her pussy spasm around his cock and then Ray climaxed as well. He felt his cum exploding out of him, pumping scalding deep inside her, and he kept thrusting violently against her until he was spent and wasted.

Mrs Tate smiled at Ray. Mr Tate was asleep on the couch. They were all in the Tate's living room. Anne was sitting on the floor beside Ray. Claire was in the shower upstairs. Laura sat on the arm of Ray's chair and smiled at him. He felt Anne's hand against his inner thigh as he reached out to cup Mrs Tates full breast. She was topless. All the Tate women were topless. His thumb grazed her nipple.

"I don't think you were paddled this afternoon, Mrs Tate," Ray said and saw her blush as her nipple stiffened.

Laura was holding the paddle and now she showed it to him. There was a delightful glint in her eyes.

"I think we should all go upstairs," Ray said, and watched as one by one they all obediently stood up.

Anne took one hand and Laura the other. Mrs Tate, still blushing attractively led the way to the stairs. Claire was waiting on the landing wearing only her panties. She smiled as Ray looked up at her. Claire's breasts were the biggest of all the Tate women.

"-How many, Ray?" Mrs Tate asked as she began to climb the stairs. "You are almost part of the family now..."

12