Almost Strangers

Story Info
Jaime and Tsuki just met...
3.2k words
4.27
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deafening screech echoed along the platform as the Cardiff train entered the station, its ancient brakes surprisingly still in working order. The bloody thing must have been on the tracks since 1950. Jaime stared at his watch as he sat on the plank of sticky wood that served as a bench in this shit hole of a train station.

She was late. He hadn't even met her yet and already he disliked her. Jaime was never late for anything and considered tardiness to be rude and inconsiderate. And this damn bench was making his skin crawl. God knows what had taken place on it over the years. Newport... what a dump!

Normally he never would have dreamed of sitting on the thing but his legs ached like he'd been running a marathon and all day re-arranging his snazzy new office had made his back ache. A small, slightly smug, smile spread across his face. 'Regional Manager, get in!' he thought.

'S'cuse me pal but have ye got a light?'

Dragged out of his own private mental heaven he almost fell off the end of the bench he was so precariously perched upon. A man dressed in what must have been clothing at some point but had seemed to somehow manage to change its molecular structure and turn into shit, stood over him. He held out a half burned, crumpled cigarette for Jaime's attention and for a moment he was confused as to what was required of him.

'Oh! A light? No sorry mate, I don't smoke' he said, trying and failing miserably to hold his breath.

The tramp trundled on to harass the people at the next bench as another train screeched into the station like some kind of modern day, Branson endorsed banshee. Once more Jaime looked at his watch, an Omega of course. It had cost him over a month's wages and his girlfriend at the time had gone spare but it was worth it. And anyway she was history now, money grabbing bitch. Six months without a job and she had left him, obviously he was no longer able to keep her supply of shoes topped up to an adequate level. If only she could see him now. Regional Manager; nice.

Thats it, fuck it! She was half an hour late and that's way past taking the piss. He'd seen her facebook profile and to be honest he had thought she was stunning but nothing was worth waiting in this oversized toilet any longer.

Pulling his iPhone out of his jacket pocket he began to dial the taxi number just as it started to ring. 'JANES FREIND' flashed on his screen in big white letters, he'd spelled friend wrong. How many had he had last night? It must have been a few too many to agree to this little trip.

Jane had been his friend for almost eight years and in that time she had had so many boyfriends he could no longer remember most of their faces, although to be fair he often couldn't remember his nieces and nephews faces either. Every man was "The One" for Jane and every one ended in tears. Except this time the tears had been tears of physical pain. The tosser had smacked her about a bit until Jaime had seen him do it one day and broken his nose for him.

Last night at some point she had called him. He had been out celebrating his promotion and a soft croaky voice had whispered from his phone; 'Can I chat to you J?'

Now he barely recalled any of the conversation. He had been freezing his nuts off outside the club so he could hear her through the sobs and he had been getting along pretty well with a blonde girl inside who he was desperate to get back to. Thinking back through the hazy mists of drunkenness he vaguely remembered something about a woman's refuge and Jane's ex stalking her. Whatever the case he had agreed to go cheer her up and also to accompany her friend who had just moved over from Tokyo and didn't know where anything was.

'Hello?' he answered the call.

'Umm hi, I'm Jane's friend Tsuki. Is this Jamie?' Jaime cringed; people very rarely said his name correctly in this country. Anything that wasn't Dave or John was just too....foreign for them. He gave himself a mental shake as he realised she was also foreign.

'Where are you?' he asked with an edge of impatience in his voice.

'I am in the train station. Where are you?'

'Train station. I'm wearing a blazer with a blue shirt'

'Oh I see you!' Tsuki giggled nervously and hung up.

Jaime turned in time to see her descend the stairs to his left. Nothing in her pictures could have prepared him for the real life Tsuki.

Dressed in an above the knee flowery blue dress her long pale shapely legs ended in light the blue cotton daps she wore on her dainty feet. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders in dark brown ringlets to brush gently against the tops of her breasts that peeked out above her low neckline. Her nose was small and delicate, like the rest of her, above full lips that glistened with dark red lipstick. Her large almond shaped deep brown eyes were complimented with brown eye shadow. As she approached him she flashed him a smile that gave him butterflies so intense he thought he was going to float.

'Hi Jamie' she said. Her voice was light and cheerful, her words clipped. English was obviously her second language and her accent was strong. Jaime had never been a lover of Asian women but for some reason her accent was making him hard.

'Umm its... its Jaime actually. No IE' now it was Jaime's turn to giggle nervously, to his eternal embarrassment.

She flashed him another dazzling smile and apologised.

'Oh don't worry. Everyone seems to get it wrong. So are we going to Cardiff?'

'Yes! I'm very excited!'

'You may be in for some disappointment I'm sorry'

'I'm sure you will make my day enjoyable Jaime' she said with a wink, emphasising his name to show she had it right now.

Jaime could feel his cheeks flushing. What the hell was wrong with him? He never got embarrassed around women but something about this stunning girl was sending his hormones into overdrive. He felt twelve years old all over again. Getting his first erection when Mrs. Johns bent over her desk to grab a pencil. And had she winked at him? The long day must be taking its toll. Once he'd had a pint he'd be fine...

* * *

Tsuki sat in the shelter beside Jaime as a deafening downpour of rain beat against the shelters plastic roof, drowning out any chance of conversation. He had been right, Cardiff was shit. The people were rude, the smell was overpowering and the food in the pub they had spent the afternoon in was poor at best.

One thing had made the day worthwhile though. Jaime's reaction to every little thing she did. Twice on the train his knee had accidently brushed hers sending a wash of crimson across his cheeks. She thought he was very cute.

Every time she had attempted conversation with him that day he had stuttered a barely audible reply, his eyes never meeting hers. But she could plainly see he was looking at her when he thought she wasn't looking.

Tsuki had left Tokyo two months before after her boyfriend at the time had caught her in bed with his father, in her defence, a very handsome man for his age. Unfortunately his father was the head of the multi-million dollar Hasaoki Corporation and his son had threatened to go to the papers with the story if she didn't make a pretty fast exit from the country. Little shit...

So now she was staying with her auntie in Bristol and she hated it. All her make-up had been left in Tokyo and the stuff they sold here was dreadful. The food was shit, the clothes were shit, the weather was shit and worst of all she hadn't found herself a man good looking enough to want to fuck since she'd arrived. Until now at least.

Men thought she was innocent because of the way she spoke and dressed and her general mannerisms. How wrong they were.

At twenty three Tsuki had, to date, had so many men, and women, that she had started to run out of people to sleep with in her apartment block. Her friends always said she shouldn't shit on her own doorstep but who wants to take the train to Roppongi when the guy downstairs is cute and gagging for it?

Jaime was looking at her again. They had been here almost an hour and the two buses that should have arrived in that time were nowhere to be seen. This town on the outskirts of Cardiff seemed to have been completely bypassed by the industrial and technological revolutions and any other revolution of any kind that had happened in the last century.

Damn it. Her sexual frustration was not helping with her frustration at being sat in a smelly bus stop in the piss pouring rain. A thought crossed her mind that made her lips curl up at the corners in a devious smile. Reaching down slowly to the chain that hung about her neck she discretely unfastened her top button; just enough to expose the top of the red lacy bra she was wearing.

From the corner of her eye she saw Jaime turn his head in her direction ever so slightly. She licked her lips slowly then bit her bottom lip. Tsuki saw him push his legs a little closer together in a vain effort to stop the erection that was becoming more apparent beneath his tight pinstripe trousers. He sat up a little straighter, pretending to be re-arranging his jacket as he pushed his erect penis further between his legs in an attempt to hide it.

Tsuki could feel the rush of blood to her cheeks as arousal took her. She was going to have some fun with this shy little man and make this whole fucked up day at least a little worthwhile.

Sitting up straight herself she curved her back, pushing her perky breasts out and allowing the hem of her dress to rise slightly and reveal her matching red suspenders. She unfolded her long pale legs and spread them slightly. Reaching out to touch her knee she ran her fingers slowly up her leg, over the suspenders and continued up to her thigh, dragging the dress further up with it. The smooth skin of her outer thigh was momentarily covered with goose bumps as she slid her hand down onto her inner thigh.

Tsuki let out an almost inaudible moan, little more than a sigh as she rubbed her stiffened fingers up and down the crotch of her lacy red panties. The fabric was already soaked through from her pussy. Jaime was no longer trying to hide the fact that he was looking or his erection.

Flicking her gaze to his face he locked eyes with her for the first time that day. She could see his chest rising and falling rapidly. He obviously wanted her really badly but he would have to wait a little longer.

Continuing to rub her clitoris through her panties with one hand she lifted the other and began to unbutton the front of her dress. One button. Two buttons. Three buttons. Four buttons... until her chest and smooth flat stomach was fully exposed. Her breasts rose and fell with every deep breath she took, the pert mounds seeming as though they were trying to escape their lacy prison. Still rubbing her pussy she undid the clasp at the front of her bra and let the cups fall to her sides as her small pink nipples were exposed. They stiffened rapidly despite the clammy warmth of the stormy weather.

Licking her finger she touched it to her left nipple and began to circle the hard little nub as her breathing became increasingly louder. It was too much for her. Teasing him was fun but she needed penetration now before she went crazy with frustration.

Rising sharply from her seat she knelt before him on the wet concrete. Her breasts touched his knees, the soft cotton of his trousers sending waves of pleasure through her chest as her sensitive nipples brushed against the fabric.

Undoing his belt and unzipping his fly she slipped her hand inside his tight white boxers and pulled out his rock solid cock. No need to wake this guy up then, she thought as her full red lips closed over the tip, her tongue brushing gently against the seam underneath. Sliding her lips down his shaft she pushed the entire length of his cock into her mouth and down her throat until his closely cropped pubic hair tickled the tip of her nose. Practice had helped her overcome her gag reflex a long time ago.

Tsuki gave his cock her full attention for at least three minutes; sucking the tip, licking the shaft, caressing his balls, before her throbbing pussy required a little more than her left hand had been able to provide.

Standing up she placed one foot on the seat beside Jaime and pulled her dress all the way up to her waist. Pulling aside her panties she exposed her soaking wet pussy lips and throbbing clitoris below a small upside down triangle of carefully trimmed pubic hair. She pushed her hips forward until her clit was within millimetres of Jaime's face. Tsuki grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face forcefully, almost painfully, into her pussy. The wave of pleasure was exquisite as he sucked firmly and expertly on her swollen clit, occasionally sliding his tongue inside her. She could feel her juices running down the inside of her leg to soak into her suspender belt.

A soft moan of pleasure rode on her breath as she exhaled, slowly rotating her hips back and forth in time with Jaime's enthusiastic licking. She cupped her breasts and began to massage the perfect mounds. Many had asked if they were fake, they were so perfectly formed, but they were a hundred percent real and she could feel the nerve endings tingling all around her nipples as she rubbed and squeezed. Looking down she caught sight of Jaime masturbating hard as he sucked on her clit and the need to be penetrated overpowered her. Stepping back she pulled her panties down completely and kicked them across the shelter to land on her handbag.

Tsuki moved towards Jaime, his cock was now visibly throbbing and she could feel her clit doing something similar if less noticeable. Turning to face away from him she lifted up her skirt to her waist. Unable to resist the tight round ass cheeks before him Jaime suddenly grabbed her and began to kiss her left cheek. Sliding his hand under her ass and between her legs he pushed two fingers inside her tight pussy. That first penetration brought a moan from Tsuki that echoed around the shelter.

Pulling his hand from inside her she spread her shapely legs and lowered herself onto his waiting penis. She was so wet from his saliva and her juice that it slid straight in without any help from her. She allowed him to massage her breasts as she rode him hard. As he did so she spread her legs as wide as they would go and placed two fingers on her clit. Tsuki began to rub so hard and fast that her hand was little more than a blur. Her moaning turned to squeals of ecstasy as she felt her orgasm grow closer.

Without warning Jaime pulled his cock out from inside her. Angry at the disturbance of her ever nearing climax she went to protest. But her complaint was cut short and a gasp snatched the breath from her lungs as he shoved his solid erection between her ass cheeks. Pulling her down hard onto his cock she felt every contour against the tight walls of her asshole.

Tsuki continued to masturbate as Jaime fucked her hard in the ass, pulling her down by her hips over and over again. Her breasts bounced up and down and her moans became screams of pleasure once more as she achieved orgasm; her juices squirting across the shelter in rhythmic spurts to run down its PVC walls. Each squirt accompanied by a small strained yelp.

'Fucking hell that's hot' Jaime exclaimed as he watched her cum. For the moment he had stopped fucking her ass and stared at her cum as it gushed out from between her legs and splashed over his balls.

As her orgasm stopped Tsuki began to ride his cock once more, this time faster and more focused. She wanted him to cum and she was going to make him do it on her tits. She loved the feeling of the warm spunk splashing on her chest and her ex had never liked to do it. She missed it.

'Are you cum yet Jaime? I want you to spunk on my tits... you like that?' she asked through gritted teeth as her asshole was penetrated over and over again.

'Uhuh' was all Jaime managed.

Standing up she turned and knelt once more on the ground before him. Pulling her dress off her shoulders and flicking her hair behind her back, Tsuki grabbed his solid cock and began to wank him off hard and fast. After less than a minute Jaime started to moan; a low strangled sound coming from his throat. He pushed Tsuki's hand onto her exposed breasts and continued to jerk himself off as he stared at her heaving chest.

Tsuki cupped both breasts and pushed them together, occasionally massaging them and licking her lips as she looked into Jaime's deep blue eyes.

'Cum on my tits Jaime. Please' she almost begged.

But she need not have asked. She had barely finished her sentence when he exploded all over her chest; the warm cum spattering up her tits and onto her throat. Three large spurts and he was done.

Tsuki sat still for a moment, eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sperm on her breasts as she rubbed it into her skin.

She gave Jaime a cheeky wink and couldn't help but smile when an excited but obviously slightly embarrassed smirk spread across his face. 'That's one to tell the guys in the pub later huh?' she thought as she stood and walked over to her handbag. Pulling out a wet wipe she cleaned off as much cum as she could and re-clasped her bra before buttoning up her dress. Jaime had quickly put himself away already.

Just as Tsuki finished pulling on her damp panties the sound of an engine grew steadily from the end of the road. They both stood as the bus pulled up a few feet in front of the shelter and ran through the pouring rain to the sliding doors of the small Red 'n' White.

The driver gave them both an amused look as he took in their dishevelled appearance and the dirty wet patches on Tsuki's knees.

'Good day?' he asked with a grin.

'Two singles please driver' replied Jaime.

THE END