All Comments on 'Aloha Means Hello AND Goodbye...'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

feel sorry for the wife, don't blame her for fucking around the husband comes across as a real miserable shit.

blkhrtblkhrtover 9 years ago
to anon

Are you a cheating bitch... oops let me rephrased that. I mean to say that are you a woman who is so weak willed that you cannot ask your husband for a DIVORCE and too shrew that you have to spent your husband's money over a shit? And you are telling me the husband is miserable and you feel sorry for her. Then what are YOU? A MISERABLE WHORE? One thing let me tell you. Neither a loyal husband nor a loyal wife would withstand this humiliation.

BigK10BigK10over 9 years ago
to Anon...

Could her cheating betrayal have made him into "a miserable shit?" Did you think of that? He could've been a decent enough guy--obviously he was since she wanted him back and had stayed with him in a marriage for several years before she had to taste the forbidden fruit of Gary. Being betrayed and cheated on WILL change a person!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Ouch -

He got his back - for sure - maybe even a bit extreme - but it worked

He is unforgiving - but most of us would be for sure -

She was simple stupid and paid heavily - for it - Gary needs to know how someday but not soon.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Yes!

I enjoyed this story. It was a little over the top but I refuse to feel sorry for cheaters. I think stories like this are fun to read because of their improbability. I always like a story that has the cheaters lose and the loyal mate win. Yes, this was extreme but it was also enjoyable. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O.K. but the plant drugs for revenge format, is pretty well used.

Fair story, but not very original revenge story. Similar to Black & Tan and a couple other more forgettable stories, but Black & Tan is a classic because of the twists and turns and while the punishment and humiliation was as severe in Black & Tan, the redemption of the sinner gave it a great sweet and sour taste that made it a classic.

Highly rated revenge stories are hard to write. IT Manager 2010 only wrote 4 stories (Black& Tan and 3 others), all of them are rated "Hot", all have some flavor of revenge.... unfortunately his last story was wrote in 2010.... Keep going Mattress Thrasher, but it would be nice if you put a bit more emotion and twists in the story (rip our hearts out).

GO-GO MT.

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 9 years ago

Now this is an example of revenge done right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

BTB

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 9 years ago
He blew a great chance

I would have told her I believed her, and then escorted her to the waiting security guards. As they took her I would have whispered "I do believe you, because I planted the drugs in your bag." Then I would turn and shut the door to my office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was a novel way to get rid of a cheating wife.

But why did he have to give up 50% of the marital assets if she was in jail convicted of a felony? Wouldn't he have had to sell the house to give her 50%? Besides, small amounts of drugs don't get you 5 years these days. She would have gotten very little, if any time and had to do a bunch of community service. So while it was a nice fantasy, the reality is he got divorced and she moved on with her life. She definitely got alimony and she definitely got a piece of his retirement. A good lawyer would have gotten her alimony based on his raise and promotion. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony klnows all abouty good lawyers!!!

his wife hd a great one. He lives in a box down by the river and she lives in their house with her lover. gave this story a 5 for a great LW story! Eat shit dear annony!!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
EVEN THE HAOLES KNOW

according to The Dog, no ice in paradise. TK U MLJ LV NV

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
A mistake

meant to give this story a one but slide mouse to side a went to a four. This is really a minus one. Jesus I hate when the revenge is beyond appropriate. Even the constitution has phrasing about cruel and unusual punishment. Of course for some infidelity is the ultimate sin. Small mindedness goes with narcissism which goes with ridiculous need for extreme revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love that people think the revenge is too much. Are you nuts, funny how if the guy was the cheater they applaud and cheer he got his but if its the girl "oh, you were too hard on her." Women will plot and plan for months or years to destroy the guy, but if a guy plans instead of just flying off the handle and killing the two of them its too harsh.

I say roast them and let them live with the regret for the rest of their lives.

and yes i have an account but dont feel like logging in

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Great fantasy BTB

In reality, it would be extremely difficult to execute a revenge of this type but as a fantasy it worked. I found the story very well prepared and thought-out with due diligence. The emotional state of the protagonist was as extreme as the revenge. Short of violence, this was very effective writing and quite enjoyable read g your five star story. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

She packed her bag in advance. She met the guy at the airport, dragging her bag with her. She was in public view the entire time and if she went off to the bathroom, well, Gary and her bag were sitting in full view of women and children all around.

She never put the pieces together? That the only person with private access to her bag was her husband?

Dumb as a box of rocks, and hence not an interesting villainess

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dumb ass cuckold fantasy who cheat himself out of his little manhood.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
THE ONLY ONE I BASH IS THE ASHOLE OF LIT. THE ONE WHO BASHES EVERY WRITER ON HEER.

YOU DEAR ANNONY YOU WHICH OMNE I'M TALKING TOO. YOU THEN OLD GAY ASSHOLE ON HERE. GO BACK IN YOUR BAEMENT AND EAT YOUR SHIT PIE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Where do these fucking ignorants get the idea that they can write?

Jack99Jack99about 8 years ago
5 Stars!

Thank goodness there are some decent writers on here. Carry on, and ignore the cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bitter writer, bitter story 1*

I just feel sorry that someone should have such hatred in their heart. One dimensional is the best I can say for this offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poorly written, pathetic revenge fantasy

You must have a really, really tiny dick. My condolences. You also suck at writing.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 7 years ago
Turning the Knife

I wish you could have somehow let his wife know that it was all him that destroyed her life.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
get a life

It seems all these anonymous comments have come from the same person. She's probably some cheating wife who got dumped because she couldn't keep her legs together. And just so she doesn't go there again, it's thick and just a shade under 8 inches. Whores will be whores.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Oh come on.

Cheating cunt and douchebag both are packed 4 days in advance!!

It takes a special kind of stupid for a cheating spouse to go out of the country (ok out of the continental country) when the other spouse is gone on a trip.

Something happens at the house (break in, etc), accident in Hawaii, emergency with him and she is gone.

So she is over the top stupid. Dumb as a box of Obamas.

Then, really? 5 years for an amount of drugs so small as to be unnoticeable even if she unpacks and packs again? (thats what he said!)

No fucking way no how. At worst a year probation. Especially if she and lawyer demands lie detector test and never a thing to do with drugs or any crime before and nothing in her system. Drugs stay in the hair for like a month or more.

That would have been ok punishment for her premeditated ongoing betrayal. 5 years in prison, would have been over the top extreme in real life, but ok for a fanatasy.

daMile23TdaMile23Tabout 7 years ago
"must of" ?

go back to school, kid.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Just how much drugs were found?

"I also hid a few surprises in Kathy's car just to add to her woes."

If this was even MORE drugs, that MIGHT account for the 5 (for Her) and 15(for Him) year sentences.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Overkill

Should have just booted her, then divorced her, he had all the evidence he needed! She was never heard to disrespect, belittle, or bash him. The Federal drug charges and a federal conviction. Just too hateful for me, for someone you "claimed" to have loved. 2.5 stars.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Harsh

Really harsh, especially since he was the bad guy who set her up. 5 years, seriously, what kind of sick fuck would do that to his wife. Divorce her sure but the rest, well, he is really screwed up. Typical macho shit.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Cold Hearted ?

5 years beats a 45 bullet in the head.......

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 6 years ago
5 stars!

Damn...only 5 yrs. in the little girls house? Should of been much more.

My thoughts....Burn the bitch, dig her up & burn her again!

You play YOU PAY!!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Let's See Who Loved Whom More

She loved him, but naively had a fling on the side that she felt he would never find out for some cheap sex. She felt the fling would never hurt him. He supposedly loved her but PURPOSELY set her up on false charges and sent her to prison for 5 years. On top of that with a felony on her record she will never get any real job again (not that personal trainer is much of a real job, but whatever). He pretty much PURPOSELY and CALCULATINGLY ruined her life. I'm assuming she was in her mid 30's so we're talking about a good 40 or 50 years in a normal lifespan.

I wonder who the more decent human being was in this story. And I wonder what kind of fuckheads the moron commenters are that applaud "his justice".

Divorce the bitch and move on. There are no kids. She was working so no problem dividing the assets down the middle. If you were a worthwhile person then the divorce will hurt her for the rest of her life. If you weren't then you probably had the cheating coming your way.

Only near sociopaths or true misogynists who hate women and who likely never had women that loved them (including their own mothers) could applaud this piece of crap justice by another sociopath.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Naively

She naively cheated? Right, made plans for a romantic trip with her lover while he was away in business. Panicked when she thought the trip might be interrupted. She wasn't burned, just singed a bit. Very well deserved payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Timriv, was your gender reassignment surgery successful?

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Well written revenge story. With all the pathetic cuckold trash on here, it was nice to see a husband take care of business.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Holy crap !

Don't do anything to piss off this character. I agree with johnadp's comments. Way over the top retribution. Who even thinks of this kind of stuff ? Gave it a 2 for effort. Too contrived. More believable if he confronted her before the trip & tried to work it out. I understand it's fiction, but you still need to be able to understand why and have it be believable. No on both parts. A cold, cold man ! Brrrrr!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Wow

Just a tad over the top to say the least.

Entirely unrealistic and unbelievable, the inclusion of the starship enterprise would not have made it any less realistic.

I like a good btb story but this was like a juvenile wishlist of hate.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
As fantasy goes, it was fun.

But it was not realistic. Better to change the locks while she is away and have her served at the door when she returns. That's still fantasy, but closer to what can actually be done. I would never risk my own freedom framing a cheating wife.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 5 years ago
Harsh!

See above....

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree punishment but he broke law and kind of put himself on their level

Pun should fit cheating

Agree change locks

Papers served when she gets home

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Fits

The punishment fits the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BTB - by the numbers

find out - check

arrange revenge - check

make sure wife is REALLY punished - check

be an asshole - check

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
why do people have such a hard time with BTB's

your fine with the wife fucking everybody and getting knocked up and letting him raise another man's kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Great story great ending. Take no notice of these other clowns

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. One of my favorites, an great double BTB that burns both cheaters.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The whole premise of the wife going on a fuck-fest vacation with another man while hubby is on a work trip is literary idiocy.

Some neighbor would ask where he and the wife went and we know how that would go. As Im pretty sure neighbors would notice NO ONE being home for 2 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's no wonder Hank never had any meaningful relationship after his divorce from Kathy his level of hate 7 years on for Kathy borders on serious mental problems.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this one - a huge overkill on the revenge especially using drugs. However, it would have worked if just the scumbag Gary was the only person found with drugs in his luggage and house.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

5 stars for giving a cheating whore exactly what she earned! She deserves neither sympathy or respect for what she did.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

She never really explained, why she cheated, so why should he take her back. It wasn't revealed if Gary seduced his wife or his wife seduced Gary.

Maybe an overkill with using drugs but ok. Missing the part where the husband tells his wife that he destroyed her trip.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

no comment - just a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like this story. It didn't really make sense unless of course the author was pandering to the scum BTB trolls like @Dlh143 whose shit comments are helping to drive away good authors from this website. He and others like him are just scum women haters that's why they always like stories like this and leave their hate on stories that end in reconciliation.

The story doesn't make sense because the husband didn't confront the wife when he discovered the emails. Instead the author went into this long and nasty revenge scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No real redeeming character in this story. She was a cheating whore and deserved to be publicly outed. Gary was a predator and needed a little physical justice to enlighten him to the risks of playing in another's yard. As for the MC he had every right to seek retribution and dump the whore. The drug planting and criminal acts were extreme over kill. She wasn't trying to set him up. She wasn't trying to make him do anything against his will. She didn't threaten him with anything that would warrant his taking this kind of action to protect himself.

Dumping the whore and kicking the assholes ass was justified and expected. The rest is not even close to except able.

4 stars for the writing and effort

but, 1 star for the characters their actions.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

So who was the most morally reprehensible character in your little tale… Sure as hell not the wife or even Gary, though they had both proven themselves to be immoral and selfish. This is precisely the kind of BTB pandering over the top machismo philosophy that argues that if I have been hurt I can do anything to exact revenge, including breaking several laws, destroying people’s lives, and turning hatred into a lifestyle. Sorry, not one redeeming character or original plot line in this funeral pyre.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well the writing was good but the storyline was way overboard on the revenge. Sure the wife and her lover deserved to be punished, but the MC was reprehensible in his breaking the law and getting the wife and her lover sent to prison. When the MC did that the whole storyline tanked and ruined the story.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Took what could have been a good story and ended it poorly

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Story I meant to add more. You really said she had an affair, she was going too but didn’t. As for the felony’s he committed he should have taken her back. He had his revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never cheat on a morally reprehensible person. They have no limits when it comes to revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Anonymous under me: how was the cheated husband morally reprehensible? Because he did a scorch earth revenge? Even if one would say that planting the drugs on her was overboard, take into consideration that she's been, & was, cheating on her husband. And taking a romantic trip to Hawaii. The only reprehensible people were Gary & Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Husband was too cruel

What the husband did as payback went to far, and displayed a severe character flaw. Even she was a cheating bitch, the punishment was reprehensible .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The revenge was too extreme. The punishment should fit the crime.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Frankly any amount of jail time would be better than living with that retard. She should count her blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
@anon04/22/22

If the punishment should fit the crime, she'd be rotting in a south America prison getting ass fucked by fat dykes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was going to rate this a 4 but downgraded it to a 3. 1st, there's mention of a party setup when Hank spoke to his old college friend. It wasn't continued, so why even mention it? 2nd, & more important: I'm one for getting back at the cheating spouse & their other. But planting drugs for that's too much, & spoiled the story, which was the main reason for the downgraded rating.

A better way (& one I initially thought would be brought up with his college friend, was letting them start doing their thing with somebody previously planting some cameras in their hotel room. Then, midway of the week, Hank calls his wife to talk. When she asks how's he doing with the new hoped-for client, he could say: "Good, but not as good as you in Hawaii fucking Gary." Then he sends some of the pictures to her friends & family- & def to Kathy & Gary's work.

3*, too bad as this could've been a good story. -- Bob

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

This is the exact type of ending that is aimed at the mouth breathing knuckle draggers and no one else.

Grabbing for a bit of high scoring glory by getting the ape men readers attention with it? Anyone smarter than a wet fart will turn their back on something this idiotic.

Could have been good.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn! Remind me to never cross you.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Wow that measles disease... sorry commenter seems so wise... oh right, just a moron who can't put together a logical argument and substitutes with insults.

@anonymous, the party was just an excuse to get the drugs, there was no actual party. And since this was a guy from 15 years in HIS past, the 3-letter agencies would not know to talk to him about drugs, way off their radar.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Easy 5 stars and bookmarked to my best of BTB. I generally prefer the main hero to have a happy ending with new family, but hey, can't have everything.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Don't self-punish. Go find a better woman and have a good life. That is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just weak, and like so many other stories on this site, not an ounce of actual depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Great ending.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Setting up some career criminal to do another stretch is one thing but having your wife end up doing a five-year

jolt for cheating is beyond the pale. More than enough for her to realize that her very well-to-do life and future is

now going to be a crummy apartment and the "glamourous" life of a yoga instructor and all the big money that brings.

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

Good story,but as usual with btb the revenge/punishment didnt fit the crime.Also husband running a huge risk by planning and executing it.Risk far outweighed the benefit.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Do the crime. Do the time. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great story, not a normal and template revenge story. Loved how Aloha is used here. You have a great hand at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wld have wanted to know that I knew and did what i needed to do to ruin her cheating fling in hawaii. Only women can love someone, backstab them w/o remorse or pity and still think they are righteous women deserving to be loved and taken care of by the puss they betrayed. rk

some anonymouse thought that prison was too much punishment for cheating, i say not so, if he divorced her he would owe her alimony and who knows what else w/ the ridiculous cheating woman empowerment legal system, if they'd had kids he wld have been fucked worse. This way he gets easy peasy, almost cost free divorce AND delicious revenge on all the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Planting the drugs was too extreme. Otherwise, not well told. Three stars--Avrrage or not quite there. Could have been a Two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see the cucks think the solution should have gotten a slap on the wrist. They've internalized the degenerate libtard culture. In present circumstances you sometimes need to create your own justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If adultery was still a crime, as it should be, there would be no reason fot this kind of revenge. Work with what you have.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Nice story. I am always happy when the cheaters get what they deserve. Same bull shit as always on the cheaters excuses, Planting the drugs was a risk, however the ending was very good.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Do not critique others comments but this was so spot on I had the say bravo. Spouses stories who let the cheater limp pretentiously away without some heavy retribution. suck on so many levels that the writer shouldn't be allowed to publish on any sights but GAY PORN sites. CUCK story line writers should be made to walk with their cages locked and exposed in some well publicized parade.. .

Anonymous3 months ago

I wld have wanted to know that I knew and did what i needed to do to ruin her cheating fling in hawaii. Only women can love someone, backstab them w/o remorse or pity and still think they are righteous women deserving to be loved and taken care of by the puss they betrayed. rk

some anonymouse thought that prison was too much punishment for cheating, i say not so, if he divorced her he would owe her alimony and who knows what else w/ the ridiculous cheating woman empowerment legal system, if they'd had kids he wld have been fucked worse. This way he gets easy peasy, almost cost free divorce AND delicious revenge on all the cheaters.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 1 year ago

Too extreme a punishment for cheating on her husband. Imagine possible downstream impact on others (e.g., Gary goes off and kills someone) not mention family members. The husband could have gotten the affair exposed by placing a contraband item in their bag or just enough drugs to be arrested as a user rather than a drug pusher.

Hank comes off as a shallow coward unable to deal with life. Everyone makes mistakes so just divorce the bitch and move on with your life. Even in the ending Hank obviously still has her affair as a obstacle to having a long term relationship with a woman.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

What an asshole. Takes more out of a person to hate someone than to forgive them.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Ending to a great story..

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Now that's a burn!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let me get this straight. He finds out his wife is cheating so he frames her for a crime she didn't commit, thus ensuring she'll a criminal record, and most of you are okay with that. Need I remind you that adultery isn't a crime but falsifying evidence certainly is!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I lie a good btb but this was way over the top. The punishment should fit the crime. Prison time for adultery? What about the multiple felonies the husband committed? Husband should have confronted the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can’t believe all the cucks who are screaming about her being set up, and that adultery is no big deal. This man was only doing what he had to, to protect his life. If his “ wife” wanted to be with another man, she should have divorced him. She broke the marriage contract. If he hadn't have tried to travel out of the country, she would never have been arrested. The husband in the story made a good point to his father in law- “ So your telling me my wife, your daughter, was off flying to Hawaii with another man, while I am busting my ass to earn a living?” This is the problem with our divorce courts. They reward the wife for not contributing equally to the household, by leaving the husband destitute. Look at the bright side haters- I am sure she learned some new skills there, like eating pussy!

5 stars.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby6 months ago

A much better written story than… https://www.literotica.com/s/dont-do-anything-stupid. 5 stars for this one… 3 for the other. This was much more believable. This BTB was simpler and more plausible. The other RAAC had good written elements. But, overall just wasn’t that believable. I do like a RAAC story. Thank-you… looking forward to reading more from you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Moe than a liitle vindictive. These sroeies are fiction but maybe a realistic outcome for the husband. Say something like being arrested for planting drugs on wife and her lover. Did he feel justified in puttin drugs in his wifes suitcase as well as her boyfriends? That is way too illegal in any case.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No one likes being cheated on (except for cucks!) but does this punishment fit the 'crime'? Considering how many real crimes the MC had to commit in order to shaft his ex wife the answer has to be a resounding 'no'. Should have just divorced her and moved on with no risk of any legal consequences coming back to bite him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good but still not enough punishment in my books. She got off too easy IMO.

trucker1965trucker19653 months ago

well that was a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The drug plant was a bad idea. Had the guys been caught they would have dimed him out as a plea bargain.

At the end he should have told her he looked at her e-mails after she was arrested. That would have put paid to anything she could say, allowing her to see him at the end was pointless and no believable. It did have the virtue that she's get nothing in the divorce.

Good job building the plot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous