Alternate Endings: Lauren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished reading, she leaned over towards me and nuzzled my neck, tongue flicking out across my ear even as her hand slid into my lap. "That's quite a list, you've got there... I hope you're ready for it all."

I shivered as her nails dragged down the denim in my lap, causing my cock to spring to life and hardness. My jeans became especially confining within the space of a few short seconds. I took a deep breath and focused my driving on the road.

"You know," she whispered, "there's something that I have always wanted to try." Her fingers deftly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, fingers slipping inside both them and my boxers only a second later.

Apparently, I had underestimated the eagerness of my cock for her attention, as my previous notions of "hard" were thrown of the window. Still inside my clothes, she wrapped her long fingers around me one by one and cooed, a soft, low, sexy sound in the back of her throat. "Looks like someone's missed me."

Realizing of course that without the doors on the Jeep anything we did would be in plain view of the people we were passing on the highway, I couldn't help but get even more excited. And worried. If she did what I was almost certain she was about to do, we'd be dead meat if a cop saw us.

For a moment, Lauren continued to stroke my cock, squeezing softly, as though milking it, and then all of a sudden, she let it go and slipped her hand back out of my pants.

I glance over at her for a moment, unsurprised to find her moving to kneel between the two seats in the front of the Jeep.

"Lift your ass, just a little, I want to tug these down a bit."

I complied, eyes darting around nervously. "Lauren..."

"Shhhhh..." She reached her hand up and took a hold of me again, stroking slowly as she lowered her mouth closer and closer towards my throbbing cock. "You just focus on driving now... let me have a little fun. The rest of them can watch for all I care."

I shifted my weight and sat back in the seat, nine inches of cock standing straight in the air. I could feel the wind rushing in around me, cold and bitter, but making me harder still as I felt her hot breath playing along the veins. A shiver ran through me as I waited, hoping every second for her to close her lips around it.

"Lauren..." My voice was lower now, huskier as my sex drive took over and all the blood rushed from my big brain to my little one.

Without preamble or warning, she closed her lips and sunk my cock deep into her mouth. I could feel it pressing against the entrance to her throat as she swirled her tongue round the shaft time and again before coming up and releasing it entirely for a moment.

I yelped as the cold air hit my wet cock and reached one hand down to cover myself up, but Lauren was far from through. She slapped my hand away and after a brief second of cold, my dick was engulfed in the hot, wet space between her lips.

Crying out, I forced my eyes to stay on the road and off the back of her gorgeous blonde head as she bobbed up and down in my lap.

I imagine the spectacle from without was an impressive one. Here was this busty blonde, cock between her lips, bobbing up and down without a care in the world, within full view of everyone on the highway. The noise was immense... everyone was honking their horns. Truckers waving and guys showing thumbs up signs of encouragement, women looking disgusted, or sometimes envious, but everyone was making some kind of fucking noise. It was only a matter of time before the cops heard about it.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before I gave Lauren a mouthful of what she seemed to want so badly.

Seconds later I felt one hand cup my balls and start massaging them softly, and then, something I'd never experienced before.

Lauren started humming.

It was tuneless, and possessed no musicality, but from a man's perspective, there was no defense. I clutched the wheel white knuckled as she bobbed her head up and down, faster and faster, humming all the while. I had long since passed the point of no return, now I was just holding back as long as I could before I exploded.

Seconds passed in an eternity. I could, for a very finite moment see, hear, and feel everything around me. It was like time had stopped. Some guy was flipping me off, while another was trying to get a picture on his camera phone. Horns were blaring, people screaming, Lauren humming, and her voice, a part of that mysterious night, whispering in my ear.

"Cum for me..."

I felt every wrinkle on her lips, every stroke of her tongue, and I knew without a doubt that I couldn't stop it this time. I cried out, louder now than before, my voice hoarse from the strain as I started to cum.

Everything sped back up and I could feel Lauren's throat contracting around the oh-so-sensitive head of my cock as she swallowed every last drop of my seed, stroking and humming the whole way through, unsatisfied until she was sure she'd milked every last drop from me.

I sank back in the seat, exhausted, every nerve in my body on fire as she tucked it away, back into my boxers and jeans, even going so far as to zip and button me back up.

What a woman.

Less than ten minutes later, we passed a cop, sitting on the side of the highway with his radar gun trained on every car in the left hand lane. I don't think we'd spoken up until that point, though I must admit, she looked remarkably satisfied with herself. Now though, at the site of the blue and white squad car, we burst into a fit of laughter. At the end of which, we smiled and grasped hands, letting them hang between the seats, in the spot she'd just vacated.

"Now that," she said, as she looked over at me, "was fun."

* * * * *

It was a little past sunset when we arrived at our destination, an awful shame given the quality of sunset that I expected, but a necessary evil when one takes into account things like food, drinks, and a need to clean myself up a little after Lauren's lip exercises.

The cabin sat high upon the western slope of Bromley Mountain, what the advertisements had all called Sun Mountain. It was a cozy log cabin designed for family vacations, romantic getaways, and all manner of things that people liked to do in solitude, and afforded an amazing view all the while.

As we neared the peak, I had asked Lauren to tie that long black scarf of hers around her eyes, effectively blindfolding her for the last five miles or so. Once I'd put the Jeep in park, I helped her out and turned her to face the cabin itself, whipping off the blindfold in as grandiose a fashion as I could manage.

She was breathless.

A small oil lamp burned in one window, undoubtedly left by whoever had come to clean the cabin and get it ready for visitors. That, combined with the soft grey of twilight allowed us to see well enough that we made it to the porch in one piece.

Dropping the bags inside the door, I returned to find Lauren staring out into the slow fading light of day, an awestruck expression on her face. I could see the clouds forming, far closer now than they would've been an hour ago. When she heard me approach, she turned and leaned back against the hewn wood railing, arching her back as she stretched and allowing me to enjoy the view of her ample body.

"I can't believe this place, Alek..."

I grinned, realizing as she spoke that she hadn't figured out all of my plan just yet. I figured it was about time to let that cat out of the bag.

"Really?" I feigned surprise and looked around, "It's everything that I promised you, isn't it?"

Lauren's stretch came to an abrupt end as confusion flashed across her face. I could feel my lip curling into a lopsided smile already, just watching as she started trying to put the pieces together.

"Everything that you promised me? But you never said anyth—" I watched as the revelation took hold. "But... it's been... nearly two years since that conversation!"

Laughing felt good and the priceless look on her face made it that much more enjoyable. "Two years, huh?" I paused, for effect. "Wow, that's a long time for me to remember something like this... of course, with the fantasies and the dreams nearly every night between now and then..." I let my words trail off, just enjoying the moment.

"There's something about those mountains..." Lauren's voice was soft, and her tone almost a caress on the words themselves. "We were talking about romantic getaways, and my trip to Europe. I said something about the beaches, and that Glenn loved the beach."

"And I said," I interrupted, "that I was much more of a mountain person."

She smiled and levered herself away from the rail to press up against me. "And you gave me an entire list of things you'd want to do to me..." Her voice dropped to a sultrier tone as she gave me her best set of bedroom eyes. "... out here, in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear us scream."

I was having trouble controlling my laughter at this point, despite it being a sensual and serious sort of moment. "I don't think I said anything quite that clichéd, but yeah, that was just about the gist of it, I suppose."

Lauren placed both her hands on my chest and started pushing me towards the door that would lead us into the warmth and privacy of the cabin. "Where should we start then, do you think?"

I shrugged, allowing myself to be bullied as she took a moment to look around the cabin.

The interior of the cabin was like something out of a movie. A huge bearskin rug stretched out in front of an equally large fireplace. There was no television, just an old radio sitting in the breakfast nook along with a table that couldn't hold more than two people if it had to. All of the furniture was hand-carved by people who obviously knew what they were doing.

Far above us, in the open loft, there should have been a four post bed, an armoire and a small open area which could be used for any number of indoor activities. For some families, it was the spot where the kids could lay out there sleeping bags, or play during the day, so that they were out of mommy and daddy's hair.

Somehow, I figured that our activities in that little space would be of a decidedly more physical nature.

Lauren turned slowly, arms out away from her as though she were a little girl staring up at the sky and wondering at its massiveness. When she brought her eyes back to mine, I could see a small tear forming in the corner of one of those gorgeous green eyes.

She reached out, taking hold of either side of my again unbuttoned shirt and pulled me closer to her, leaning in so that her head was resting against my shoulder.

"Whatever else you have in store for me this weekend, I want you to wait..." She tipped her head back and looked up at me, green eyes sparkling with something other than tears. "I want you to build me a fire..."

"... and make love to me on the floor in front of it."

I smiled softly and reached up to stroke her cheeks with my rough, scarred fingers. Nothing was said as I turned away and started piling logs beside the stone fireplace.

But outside, I could hear it as the skies opened up and the rain started to fall.

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later, the scene was much unchanged. Fire roared within the fireplace, flames licking at the edges of logs and smoke rising out through the chimney to the world beyond the cabin.

A world we were singularly unaware of at that moment.

Two mostly empty wineglasses littered a nearby end table, my jeans and her top were strewn across the back of the hand-made futon and its cushions. Other clothes lay in piles on the floor leading only from the doorway to the fireside.

But none of it mattered.

The two of us lay naked upon the bearskin rug, legs entwined, lips locked together in a soul searing kiss. There was a light sheen of sweat covering us both from the heat of the fire and from our bodies' own rising temperatures.

I rolled over, let Lauren rest atop me for the moment. My hand curled around the back of her head, blonde hair cascading down around me, forming a curtain for us; a place even more private than the intimate cabin.

The kiss broke for a split second as the two of us inhaled deeply and dove back into each other; tongues wrestled gently in the shared space between our lips, pressing softly here and there as we explored. My other hand slid easily down her back, tracing lines in the sheen on her skin and pulling her hard against me, letting her feel my ever increasing desire for her.

Again she broke the kiss, leaning back and giving me a moment the admire the flawless beauty of her breasts hanging above me. Sitting up, Lauren took hold of my hard cock and stroked it lightly against the outside of her nether lips. Even now I could feel the wetness coating the head and making me crazy.

Placing just the head against her forbidden opening, Lauren leaned down and kissed me again, before moving further to whisper her thoughts directly into my ear.

"Push, lover... I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your body working to get you all the way in."

A groan escaped my lips, long and loud as she sat back and I arched my back, obeying as I pushed myself up and into her. I could feel myself sliding slowly but surely deeper into her tight wet tunnel. I wanted to scream as I felt my balls press against her ass and she cried out, falling forward onto her hands, using them for support as she rocked herself against me.

"Oh God!" Lauren's cried out as she arched her back and rolled her hips, a motion that nearly made me cum on the spot. "I'd forgotten how good you feel inside of me..."

Placing her hands on my chest now, fingers flexed and extended in a pose which had no right to be as sexy as it was, Lauren sat herself up, letting all of her weight rest upon her knees and my aching pole that was lodged within her.

"Just relax..." She dragged her nails lightly over my chest, making her suggestion all but impossible. "Lay back for a moment and let me show you how good you make me feel."

With that, Lauren began to move. Not bouncing up and down like you see in a porn movie, or even riding me like they typical cowgirl, but undulating.

That's the only word I can think of for it.

She rolled her hips back and forth using the whole length of her pussy to stroke my cock, still buried deep within her. I could feel myself sliding to and fro, feel the heat and the soft velvet vice clamping down around me, but as far as I could see, my cock never moved an inch.

It was amazing.

Even though she'd told me to just lay back and enjoy, I wasn't about to let my would-be sex goddess do all the work. Sliding one hand up along the outside of her knee, I cupped her ass in my hand, digging my fingers in with each stroke, letting her know that she was doing an excellent job of making her point. The other hand skirted across the skin of her stomach, climbing higher and higher until I felt her nipple pressing against my palm.

Flattening my hand, I let the callused skin of my palm glide back and forth over her nipple. It hardened instantly, pressing back against me in an effort to continue the stimulation.

Sitting up, to give myself better access to all her charms, I felt Lauren slip just a tiny bit and all of a sudden my attempts to hold back a scream were all for naught, as she let loose with a howl that could have woken the dead.

Her nails dug deep into my back, biting through the skin as she clung to me in the throes of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched and unclenched, milking my cock in its velvety fist as I tried for the second time that day to hold back the inevitable.

Reaching down between us with the hand that had been squeezing her delightful ass, I flicked my thumb across her hard clit, causing her to jerk and dig in harder with her nails.

My own scream wasn't far behind.

Leaning all the way forward I laid Lauren down on her back in front of the fire, getting to my knees in the process. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, could feel it rushing through my system in a mad attempt to escape... but I wasn't ready for it just yet.

Snaking my hand down between us again, I grabbed hold of the base of my cock and pinched hard, closing off my seed's only possible escape. I fought hard, using every bit of will that I could muster in order to keep myself from spewing deep inside of Lauren's hot little pussy.

After the moment passed, and I could feel my own orgasm subsiding, I looked down to find Lauren gazing up at me, finger dancing idly over her clit.

"You alright?"

I nodded. "Just not ready to call it quits yet."

Lauren sighed contentedly as another ripple of pleasure passed through her body. "Mmmm, it's like an aftershock... it feels so good."

Removing her hand from between her thighs she reached up and grabbed hold of my butt, pulling me all the way inside her again, hard enough for my balls to slap against her ass.

"Uggghhhhhhh....." The sound was little more than a prolonged grunt as I felt the tip of my cock grinding against her cervix. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on for dear life.

When I opened them again, she was smiling like the cat who got the canary. "Ooooh... I like that noise. Let's try that again..."

I reached out and grabbed her arms, pulling them down to her sides before she could make good on that idea. "Uh uh, I'm not done with you yet..."

Letting go of her arms and bracing myself, I pushed her knees wide apart and pressed them all the way up against her beautiful breasts. Her pussy clenched and pulled tight against my cock, dragging me up and over her to prevent it from snapping in half.

Pressing myself deep inside her, I started moving my hips slowly, grinding slow and hard against her. As close as I was, it was a simple matter to cover her moans with my lips. Painfully slow strokes, all the way out, until just the head remained within her luscious body, and then the long journey all the way back inside her. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her deeper into each stroke, shoving every last scrap of myself within her.

It didn't take long before I couldn't hold myself back anymore. The speed picked up and I could feel the backed up orgasm returning full force. With every stroke I jack-hammered my way into the deepest parts of her body. Lauren was lost in wave after wave of pleasure, her eyes screwed shut, her hair flung about her in mane of gold.

And then I was cumming.

I drove myself within her once again, hard enough to cause her eyes to pop open with shock and her lips to form that classic "O" shape that all guys love to see. Arching my back I pushed and squeezed, drawing her legs tight against her as I cried out into our kiss.

So powerful was my orgasm that for a moment, everything went black. When I opened my eyes again, we lay side my side, my head resting against her magnificent breasts, her heart hammering away in my ear. I could feel her fingers running softly through my hair, and smell the soft, musky scent of our lovemaking filling the air.

Lauren murmured something against the crown of my head, lips moving, pouring whispered words that I couldn't quite make out.

"What did you say?" I kept my voice soft, so it could just be heard over the roar of the fire.

Lauren's eyes snapped open as I tilted my head up to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"You're lips were moving, what were you saying?"

"There are plenty of times my lips are moving when I'm not speaking." She grinned at me, a wicked playful smile on her face. "I'm sure you can remember a few of them, can't you?"

"Oh, I can remember a couple..." I wandered off into my happy place for a moment, reliving the times when my cock had been happily ensconced within Lauren's lips. Shaking myself, I returned to my senses. "Still, this time you were actually saying something."