Aluminum Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"Lift up!" She said, so I did. She put one foot against the chair and tugged.

"Those too." She told me, and off came my briefs.

There I sat, naked as a Jaybird as she went over by a small square stove and hung the clothes up on a wire. Then she looked back at me and grinned. I looked down at myself, my poor cock was so cold it was shriveled up, I felt myself flush at that.

"Get up." She told me. She opened the front of the stove and stuffed in a couple of blocks of wood.

Then she turned around and looked me up and down, amusement on her face. I was starting to warm up and I had nearly returned to my normal size. That was nutty all by itself, to be concerned at a time like that but it popped into my head.

She pushed me closer to the stove.

"Well, I have brought home a lot of things from my beach combing trips but this is sure new!" She said, laughing.

I couldn't answer, I was still shivering but now the fire felt good. I also realized she had a deep southern accent.

"I have some Coffee on, I will get you a cup." She walked over to the counter, came back with a steaming cup.

"Thanks for helping me." I finally managed to find my voice. I was fast warming up, the shaking had stopped anyway.

"I just happened to be down at the beach, lots of stuff washes up when it gets like this. I saw you out there in the boat, I would have called for help but I ain't got no phone here. It's twenty five miles around the lake and I figured you would be sunk or dead by then."

"Thank you." I told her again, taking another sip of the delicious Coffee.

"So what were you doing out there in a rowboat anyway?" She said.

"I had an electric motor but the battery gave out."

"I didn't see one? No battery, either. Only thing in that boat was you and that giant fish over there." She said.

"Must have worked loose." I said, not really caring right then.

"You still look cold, why don't you hop into my bunk while I make some food. It will do you good to get some in you." She looked me up and down, then a big grin crossed her face.

That was when it really struck me that I was standing there stark naked in front of a woman I didn't know in her cabin.

Then even worse, I felt myself begin to erect. She looked down at me and grinned, but she didn't say anything. I used all of my will power to control that.

She led me over to what was a single mattress on the floor, covered me up with blankets. I was sound asleep in just a few seconds.

I woke up to her shaking me.

"Food is ready." She said.

I sat up, swung my feet out. I hesitated, keeping the blanket over my lower body.

"Oh. Now you are bashful!" She grinned.

"I..do you have anything I could put on?" I asked her.

"Nothing that is gonna fit, you are kind of big. My pants won't fit you, neither will my dresses." She smiled at that.

"But here, I got an idea." She found a sheet, fashioned it over my shoulders, pinning it with a couple of safety pins.

"There. But I ain't so sure I didn't like you better the other way!" She giggled. All I could do was blush. Then she turned and picked up two large plates and set them down.

There were some fried potatoes, and a two inch thick slab of fish that actually hung over the side of the platter. She had cut it in half and each piece was still huge.

"Got no way to keep it, no electricity here." She said, matter of fact.

"I took a bunch of pictures though, figured you would want those." I looked at the cheap box camera sitting on the table.

"Thank you. But where is the rest of it?" I asked.

"Got it smoking outside, bunch of good meat there, no point in wasting it. The rest I will use in my Crawdad pots."

I nodded. The fish was very good, perfectly cooked. As I was eating, I took the time to look her over for the first time.

This was not a small woman at all, I guessed her to be 30 or so. Her hair was a light brown, it was cut in a short style and it didn't look like she paid much attention to it. It was cut straight across in the front like she took scissors to it. She had on a well worn T-shirt and blue jeans that she filled out very well, no one could ever call her slender. Her bust hung low, it was hard to tell if she wore a bra. The muscles on her upper arms were well defined, she looked to be strong although she had appeared to have one hell of a time carrying that fish.

But then right at that moment I couldn't have carried it at all.

"Well?" She asked.

"What?" I answered.

"You was studying me." She said, a serious expression on her face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean...I just barely have my wits about me."

She looked at me, then she launched into talking in what I was now sure was a southern slang.

"It's OK. I moved out here from Tennessee a couple of years ago. My cousins was always looking at me, and sometimes they pestered me. I had to whip them sometimes, finally after Ma passed I had enough and took off. Nothing there for me anyway."

"I just realized I don't know your name?" I asked her.

"It's Ava. My Pa had a thing for that movie actress, Gardner, so that's what they named me..Yours?"

"Roy. Pleasure to know you." I smiled at her.

"Likewise. It's nice to have someone to talk to, there ain't nobody else here on the island."

"This is an island?"

"Yea, about 9 acres, my great grandpa bought it way back, came out here to look for Gold. Never found any though, but he built this place. So I ended up with it, been here for a couple of years now."

"All by yourself?"

"Yea. I got a rifle and go get me a Deer once in awhile, catch some fish. Nothing like that thing you got but nice ones come into the river. Lots of Rabbits, Squirrels over on the government land. Water runs out of the hill into a tank up there and and down to here, good water too. Nobody bothers me none. Plus I got two Cows, a Chicken house out back and a garden spot, so I do OK."

"That sounds like an easy way to live, but what do you do for money? There has to be taxes and things you need, do you work?"

"Yea, I rub folks. In the Summer mostly, nobody around in the Winter 'cept for a few locals."

"Rub...folks?"

"Yea, tourists come to the lake and stay at the cabins, I type up little ads and stick them here and there. I go over to Carl's place and use the phone there to get my messages."

"That's a surprise, you don't look like a massage therapist to me." I said, almost instantly regretting that.

"Well, what does one look like anyway? I know about menfolk, they have needs. It makes me a living. I know I ain't real pretty." She sounded mildly upset.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." I said.

"It's OK. A few look down on me 'cause of what I do, I am used to it."

"How do you get to town?" I asked her, changing the subject. It had to be 25 miles out around the lake by vehicle.

"On my bike."

"Wow. You should get a phone, maybe a car, it would make things easier."

"My bike works just fine, I will take you for a ride, show you around tomorrow if you want." She grinned.

"A ride?" That confused me, how was she going to take me for a ride on a bicycle?

"It's a Harley." She laughed.

"Oh."

+++

After dinner, I found myself thinking about that. Here was a large, on the plain side woman living by herself on an island, riding a motorcycle and doing body rubs for a living?

For tourists? I had a pretty good idea of what kind of body rubs she did. But what the hell, I had my own woman back in the city I saw regularly, so it was no big deal. The surprise was that she was so relaxed about it.

That was going though my head when she came out with a chess board. This woman had no end of surprises.

"Wanna play?" She asked.

"OK." I handled a Chess board fairly well, why not?

"I usually have to play by myself, 'cept once in awhile I go over and take on Carl at the sports shop. He is tough to beat." She grinned.

"How do you play by yourself?" I asked her.

"Easy, first I do one side, then I do the other. The problem there is I always know what I am up to, but I always win anyway." She tipped her head back and laughed at her own joke.

I laughed at that with her, for an instant there she looked attractive.

Then her expression turned serious as she studied the game. She whipped me rather handily three times in a row. The last time she somehow pushed my Queen into a position that no matter what move I made it was wrong.

"I give!" I told her with a grin. She stood up and put the pieces carefully away.

"Let's get some sleep, ain't no way in hell you are going anywhere in this storm. I imagine you will want to go check out your boat tomorrow and head on home? It should blow out by then."

I nodded, looked around. There was just the mattress and a short couch, plus the chair.

"Go ahead and take the cot, I have an air mattress and some extra blankets." She told me.

"I can take the air mattress." I said.

"Nope, you are my guest." She insisted.

I shrugged, went over to the mattress and sat down. She opened a closet, pulled out a bag and a little foot pump, in minutes she had the mattress inflated.

"You are the first man that has ever been inside here, 'cept for the Sheriff a few times." She said.

"The Sheriff?" I asked.

"Yea, he is one of my clients." She flashed me a big smile.

I managed to stifle a laugh.

"Turn your back." She told me, so I did. There was a rustle of clothing.

"OK." She said. I turned back, she was curled up under the blankets facing away from me so I slipped off the sheet she had given me and climbed into the bed. It was surprisingly comfortable as I had discovered earlier, I was asleep in minutes.

A noise woke me up hours later, I looked over and she was stuffing some wood into the fire. She was completely naked, the light from the flickering fire showed her body clearly. Her medium sized breasts hung down, she had a full bush between her legs. I closed my eyes out of politeness, heard her move back to her bed. A few minutes later her breathing changed to a soft steady sound.

This woman was not what anyone could call beautiful, not even well built in the classic sense. Her hips were big, her belly was slightly rounded yet muscular appearing, her breasts were full but sagged quite a bit, yet she was amazingly interesting.

It registered on me that I had become fully erect at the sight of her. I managed to make that go down, almost ashamed at what had popped into my head.

Ava had been very good to me, perhaps she even saved my life. I was not sure what would have happened had I been cast up on a deserted shore in that condition.

The next morning I woke up before her, it was still dark outside but I knew the Sun would be up in short order. My clothes were dry, so I dressed quickly, glancing her way a couple of times. She didn't stir.

I found the coffee pot, set it on the stove after stoking it, I knew how to make campfire coffee.

"Morning." I heard her voice.

"I am going to get up and get dressed." She said, so I kept my back turned.

She went outside, came in with some well smoked fish and some fresh eggs. She set a pan on the stove, cooked the eggs and we ate.

She was wearing the same clothing she had on the day before, but then so was I. I was feeling rather gritty, she must have read my mind.

"Tub is in the lean to outside, build a fire under the tank and then open the valve and it will fill the tub. Watch out though, it gets real hot if you ain't careful, I only have just the one line to it. If it does get to hot, just let some more run in, OK? When you pull the plug it drains into a grey water tank I have buried there. Be sure to rinse it out real good when you are done."

Later, I did exactly that. The system was very clever and worked well. Ava stayed inside, I finished and came in.

"My turn." She looked at me. I waited inside until she was done. I noticed she had carefully combed her hair when she came in.

+++

Down at the beach, I looked over the Aluminum boat. The hull was still sound but a big chunk of the stern was broken away where the electric outboard had been attached. The rope I had worried about breaking had not, instead the boat had broken.

There was no fishing pole, no oars. All of that I had no idea of where it was. It had a large dent up close to the bow where it had landed on the rocks.

"I think it's done for." I said to no one in particular.

"I can fix that." Ava said.

"You can have it if you want then." I told her.

"Really? That would sure help me, I ain't got no boat. Carl lets me use one of his sometimes, but that's a hassle."

"You are welcome to it then." I told her. We each grabbed it and dragged it farther up the bank until it was way up on the grass.

I had had it with Aluminum boats by then anyway.

It wasn't enough to pay her back for saving my life though, I wanted to do something for her.

Later, back at the cabin, I told her I wanted to put in power and phone lines for her, but she looked at me oddly and told me no.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Why would you even want to do that, it would cost a lot of money. Besides, I got me everything I need, if I have electricity I will just get lazy, if I have phone lines here I won't need to go see Carl and visit so much. I like to sometimes sit and talk. That's why I like my work, I get to visit with folks I would never meet no other way." She said.

I nodded, I guess I understood that. She lived a nice quiet life, with enough and no need for more. I thought about my own life, constant deadlines, sometimes 12-14 hour days, finding a weekend to get away was a rare thing. I had tried vacations off to some resort somewhere, where I pretended to have fun.

I liked being alone, fishing more than anything.

In some ways, Ava had the better lifestyle, all I had was a better bank account.

"Well, how about I come back and visit with you sometime, may I?" I asked her.

"I would like it if you did, you act like a real nice man. Yea, I would like that. But why? I know I ain't pretty, and a fine looking man like you can go see any woman you want to?" Her face flushed and she turned away.

"Ava? I only have known you for a very short time, but you are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever met!" I blurted out. I had to say something, I didn't want her to think I didn't find her attractive.

"Really?" Her face changed, she beamed, for an instant she really did look pretty. There was something magic about the way she was. I reached out and took her hand. She looked down at my hand on hers with surprise.

"I know you saw me when I was stoking the fire, I could see your eyes in the reflection. I didn't mean that, I didn't even think about it since nobody is ever here anyway." She said.

"You looked beautiful like that, that excited me." I told her, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"It did? You mean, you liked that?" She looked at me in awe.

"Yes, I did. I don't mean to embarrass you, but there is something..real about you."

"Well, I saw you...that way, and I liked the way you look, too. I see lots of men with no clothes on when I work, and they don't do nothing for me, not really. But you did." She smiled.

We sat there looking at each other, both of my hands were holding hers. I leaned forward and she met me halfway for a kiss.

I had kissed my fair share of women, I never felt anything like that. Her lips pursed and blended softly with mine, it wasn't a mashing, tongue exploring kind of kiss.

It was soft and sweet and it made my head swim. Once again I felt my body respond. She leaned back and looked at my face, then her eyes dropped down. I had no way to hide my obvious reaction to her.

"I don't hardly even know you, but I will if you want to." She told me.

"You barely know me." I answered, that sounded stupid to me. I was usually in control, but somehow now I was not.

Ava was.

"I don't care, I know enough. I have been looking anyway. It's just that..I been thinking I need a man..sometimes. I guess I will pick you, if you want to that is."

I understood perfectly, still holding her hand I stood up. We walked that way to the bed.

"I ain't never done this with no man except for once when I was forced to. That's why I left and came out here, so if I act all tense and nervous you will know why." She said.

That caused me to hesitate.

"You mean, someone did that to you, forced you?"

"Yea, one of my cousins. But then he went to sleep so I went and got Pa's shovel and hit him real good, he won't go doing that no more."

"Remind me to not make you angry." I told her.

"I don't get mad easy, besides. I already decided, I am letting you. You ain't like the others. I been wanting to know what it is like but there ain't no men around here that I been interested in. I had a boyfriend once, but he..." Her voice trailed off.

"Men always leave." She told me.

Then she tipped her head up, wanting another kiss so I did exactly that.

I didn't understand it, but right at that moment I wanted her more than anything I could think of.

I slowly undressed her, she didn't resist or do anything at all, she just allowed it. Then as she lay back on the bed she shyly opened her legs, watching me the entire time.

That by itself was earthy, totally erotic. She displayed her most intimate points to me with no hesitation.

I knew she expected me to just start in but I didn't. I began at her feet, working my way up her body. I touched and teased, licked her, nuzzled and loved her in every way I knew how until she was quivering. Her motions became more and more urgent, when I pressed my lips between her legs she cried out in what sounded like pain.

I knew it wasn't.

Finally I slid up into position, taking my time. That was not easy, even with me being only slightly larger than normal her body resisted at first. Then her hands came around and grabbed my fanny and she tugged as hard as she could, her mouth coming open and her breath coming in gasps.

There was no way to describe that, the union was simply right and meant to be.

At least it was to me. I was not sure about Ava, what was she thinking? What was I to her?

+++

Later, we lay cuddled up, her hand was busy between my legs.

"You know I do this with the tourist men I go rub, don't you?" She admitted.

"Yes, I kind of figured that, it doesn't matter."

"OK. I was worried about that, what you might be thinking. I ain't no whore, least I don't see it that way. Men have needs, it's just the way it is. I don't never let any of them do anything to me back, no matter how much they offer. But I figured out if I did it for them, they always call me again when they come back." She said simply, showing no sign of shame at all.

"I kind of figured that, too." What could I say, I used the massage places myself regularly.

"Sometimes I rub myself, you know. But I never felt anything like what you just did. I was thinking that we could just do it and then I would know, but now I want to a whole bunch." She added.

That was delightful, she was so fresh and honest about saying everything. I never knew a woman like her before.

Probably because there likely weren't any.

"I think you can maybe do that some more now, if you want to." She smiled, her very expert hands still busy.

"I am sure of it." I told her, rolling over.

+++

Riding on the back of a Harley Davidson motorcycle two days later was interesting, the machine was old but well taken care of. My behind was tingling by the time we got over to the launch ramp.

There were two Sheriff's cars parked at the sports shop, old Carl had called them when I didn't return. They had a large boat and were getting ready to do a search.

"Hi, Ava. What do we have here?" One of them asked looking at me carefully. By then my appearance was best described as scruffy. She cast me a sidelong glance at that but said nothing.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers