Always Be Careful Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sidney, you are a great girl and you will remember nothing from tonight other than you had a great time.' as she nodded her head my fangs dug into her throat calming the sweet hot liquid that I so craved. Once again all I could think about was Gwen. Here I was in a car with another person making out while she was home alone waiting for me. Sidney's blood flowing through me was quenching the thirst and recharging my power. As a low moan escaped the girl's mouth I released my hold on her. Licking the wounds shut I was gone before she could even blink.

I walked over to James's car as I saw the fogged up windows I just turned and walked away. I walked into an open field and just laid down looking into the night sky. I couldn't remember the last time that I just looked at the stars. I really wasn't thinking of anything I was just calm looking at the stars, for the first time in a long time I couldn't feel the beast within trying to escape. It was just me. I had no idea how long I was there but suddenly I was filled with terror.

"Gwen!" I raced back to the car to find James smoking a cigarette.

"James we have to go something is wrong with Gwen I can feel It." we were racing back to the house as I heard her scream my name and then everything just went blank.

"Hurry James I just lost the connection with her!" the feeling of fear as exactly like when I found her beaten and abused. I knew that I was walking into a fight, a fight for Gwen's life.

"What's the plan Alexander?" I was lost in thoughts of Gwen when James spoke.

"Drop me off and just drive away James, I will not ask you to take part in this battle."

"You do not have to ask me Alexander I am going help you no matter what."

"Thank you friend."

"It's not just for you but for her to there's something about that little human."

"When we get to the house I will find Gwen you deal with whoever else you find, show no mercy."

"As you wish. I will destroy anyone in my way."

"James, if we get there and we are too late..."

"Don't think like that Alexander she will be ok, she is a fighter."

We came to the drive to the house and in a flash we went our separate ways. James to the right and I took the left. I still couldn't feel Gwen it was like she just disappeared but I knew that she was still her. Gabe would make sure that I saw her taken just to add me pain.

The sun was coming over the hills but it would be no problem for James and me we had just feed so our powers were at the highest that they could be. Guilt washed over me as I thought about kissing Sidney while Gwen was here scared and alone. Reaching the crest of the hill I could see a gray figure between Gwen's legs holding her by the hips with its mouth latched to her breast. As the figure raised his head letting out a heavy sigh I could see red streaks snaking down Gwen's body. Then the sent hit me, it was her blood. I went into a state of rage as I charged forward growling.

I close the gap between us in a blink but I stumbled when a bang echoed in the morning air. Pain shot through my leg as the ground rushed up to meet me. Hitting the ground with a thud my eyes fell upon Gwen's. They were cold, showing no life. Here beautiful green eyes were now gray and life less as she laid emotionless in front of me.

"Nice of you to finally join us Alexander." the gray man looked at me blood streaked across his mouth.

"I'll kill you if you've hurt her!" struggling to crawl to them I felt to powerful hands pull be to my knees.

"I doubt you will be doing much of anything, other than watching. Feel that pain? It is from the bullet lauded in your knee cap." the burning and pain it was causing me I knew it was made of the white ash tree.

"If you want her you'll have to kill me!"

"All in due time, for now though why don't you just enjoy the show." as he looked at me I could see the features of her attacker and I knew it was Dylan.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance Dylan."

"Yes you should have, now you will be made to suffer for letting me live. I am going to do things to her that will make your skin crawl and it is all because of you!" guilt passed through me when his mouth once again attached itself to her flesh. A small whimper escaped her mouth as his teeth sank deeper into her skin. Struggle as I might I could not break free from my captor.

"Gwen! You have to fight him love you can do it!"

" I do like it so much better when she fights me if that is what you want then so be it." the life slowly started to refill her void eyes. Dylan was releasing his hold over her. A tear streaked down her pale cheek as she whispered my name.

"He can't help you, YOU ARE MINE!" his voice boomed as his teeth sank into her shoulder. Despite her screams and the terror I could feel coming from her I could do nothing to help her. I had promised to keep her safe and I couldn't even do that. My head dropped as I could no longer bare the sight of her struggling to be free.

"Oh no you don't this is all for you after all Alexander. Make him watch!" the hands moved from my shoulders and forced me to lift my head. Her eyes were pleading with me to help her.

"I'm so sorry Gwen." the tears fell more steady now.

"You're not sorry yet but you will be!" the sneer across Dylan's face made me believe that the worst was yet to come.

Gray hands ran up and down her body stopping to pinch her perk nipples as the traveled reaching her most sensitive flesh. Her body arched and bucked trying to throw off her attacker but it was no use she was no match for his power. I watched as two clawed fingers lunged into her core able to do nothing to stop the attack.

"Please Alexander help!" her voice shook as she called to me. Dylan's fingers began to move in and out of her faster and faster as she struggled under him.

"You are just as tight as I remember." a snake like tongue slithered out to flick her nipple as a third finger was added to the assault. Gwen's screams filled the air.

"Please god just kill me."

"That wouldn't be any fun now would it. I have missed you, and I can tell that you have missed me." I could smell her arousal fill the air and new that her body was giving in to his attacks. It was driving me mad watching him touch her, violate her.

"Stop Dylan! Your anger is with me not her, let her go and battle Me." his fingers flexed against her walls as he stared at me.

"I will have my revenge on you after I take the thing you love the most!" he pulled his hand away from Gwen. As he raised it to his lips I could see the blood coating his claws. As he reached for his pants I knew I had to try to do something anything to spare her from this. I could feel the beast within me rising to the surface fueled by rage that someone else was touching his mate. A growl rumbled through me as I saw the massive cock disappear into Gwen in one swift motion.

Grabbing the hands from my neck flipping over the green skinned demon. Lunging for his throat panic spread across his face. His blood flowed freely into my mouth as I drank him to a withered husk. Another loud bang echoed as a pain hit my shoulder. It wasn't going to stop me I couldn't let it, Gwen needs me.

Another shot rang out as I took a step toward Dylan. Pain filled my other leg as I stumbled to the ground again. I could see the blood staining my shirt as I gasped for air.

"O god don't give up please don't give up!" Gwen's voiced echoed through my head as I crawled to my knees. The sight of Dylan moving in and out of her made my blood boil, but as I tried to stand I fell back down to the earth.

"Just stay down Alexander she isn't worth your life. Oh my you're so tight." he gained speed as he moved inside of her roughly causing her to cry out it pain. In a swift motion Gwen was lifted up and turned around. Dylan smashed her cheek against the stone walk and he entered her from behind, her tear filled eyes never left mine. Things started to get blurry as I looked on into Gwen's pain stricken face. Darkness overtook me as I heard her beg for my life.

"Wake up" I was screaming to myself in the darkness. I could hear the moans and sobs coming from Gwen.

"Alexander gets up! You have to be ok!" despite everything that was happening to her she was still concerned for me. It was my fault that this was happening to her but she still cared for my wellbeing.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do just let me help him, please." she was begging for my life as Dylan brutally assaulted her. I had to get to her to save her if it was the last thing I did.

Light started to creep into my mind as I willed myself back to consciousness. I was still as I got my bearings about me not wanting to give up the elimate of surprise. Gwen's form crumpled on the ground as Dylan pounded her body relentlessly made my blood boil.

"O god that's it you little slut take what you have coming to you." Dylan's breathing quickened as he got closer to his climax. His roar was only masked by the sounds of cracking bones as he grasped Gwen's hips hard for the last time, emptying himself inside of her. Falling on top of her as he tried to catch his breath. Bruises had already formed on her body but she never cried out, it was then that I noticed that hear heart beat was very weak and her breathing was shallow.

"Don't die on me yet small one." with those words I started to crawl toward Dylan and Gwen. Dylan's head snapped to me as he caught my motion in the corner of his eye. "Don't worry the show isn't over yet." that evil smirk of his crossed his face as he pulled out of Gwen letting her body crumble to the ground. The gray man stood hovering over Gwen the whole time watching me as he pushed her with his foot. "Wake up im not done with you yet!" when Gwen didn't respond a forceful blow came down on her as Dylan stomped on her back. Gwen screamed in pain as he attacked her.

"The last thing to do is to claim her so that you can never have her." pulling her up by her hair his mouth of razor teeth bit into the bruised flesh of her shoulder. Her eyes shot open as soon as he broke her skin.

I could feel the features of my body change as my beast once again rose to the surface. This time there was going to be no stopping it, his mate was in danger. My mouth filled with razor teeth, as my hands turned into claws. My chest pushed out and my eyes shifted to red. I was no longer in control of my own body but knew that the monster would save his mate at all costs.

Rising to me feet no longer able to feel pain through the rage flowing through my veins. I was across the yard with my hands around Dylan's throat before he even knew what was happening. Pulling him away from Gwen tarring her shoulder to shreds in the process. She slumped once again to the ground lifeless but I was focused on dealing with the monster in my hands. Dylan's knee struck me in my abdomen knocking the air from me but it only caused my hand to clench tighter around his throat. Tossing him to the ground I was on top of him smashing his face with my clenched fists. Suddenly he flipped me over and was attacking me. He was just as strong as I was as we matched blow for blow. I heard a gurgled sound come from Gwen as she struggled to breathe which caused me to take my focus away from Dylan only for a second, but that was all it took. Dylan's teeth sunk into my neck. I felt a burring pain from his bite like I had never felt before.

"Hope you like the poison that is now in your blood stream. How sweet you will both die from the same poison." my mind raced as I thought to the bite on Gwen's shoulder he had poisoned her.

'I may die but I won't be alone!' in a last attempt I charged him shredding his throat with my claws.

"I will see you in hell Alexander!" with a blood filled gurgle his eyes closed.

Rushing to Gwen I would see her bite mark turning black on her shoulder as the poison coursed through her body. Doing the only thing that I could think of I bite down into the blackened flesh and started to suck. Mouth full after mouth full of blood I spit on the ground trying to suck the poison from her body. I was growing weaker and weaker and as I fell to the ground holding Gwen to my chest hearing her heart beat slow and steady, I let the darkness consume me.