Always Say Yes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're right here," she said.

Tony was startled by the announcement, the sound of the glass door closing and the giggling laughter of all three drunk women. The shower around him became crowded with soft flesh. The water washed the soap off his face. He opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by the three gorgeous women filling their hands with liquid soap intended for his body.Tony's face showed his awkward surprise. He had always been faithful to Stephanie.

Stephanie leaned up and whispered the simple words "Always say yes, Tony. Fuck these women like you fuck me," she added. Tony looked into her eyes to read her desire.Stephanie repeated her words into his ear, "Always say yes."

A warm and confident smile filled her face as six hands began to share his body.Carly reached down to grasp the girth of his impressive and intimidating member with her tiny hand. "May I?" she asked looking up at Stephanie.

"Carly, I didn't invite you into this shower to hold back or ask permission. Fuck his brains out any and every way you want, because that is what I am asking him to do to you."

Carly immediately dropped to her knees and attempted to take his large missile into her mouth. Tiffany and Stephanie filled their hands with more soap to caress his body with lather. Tony took control of the siege by picking Carly up from under each arm, wrapping his large hands around her small rib cage. Each thumb stretched to cover and press the nipples of her petite tits. He easily lifted her small frame, by sliding her back up the slippery glass wall of the shower to position her love box directly in front of his large pulsating dick. As she felt the head of his penis begin to penetrate, she wrapped her dangling legs around his muscular body and pulled him into her. The rebel in her was determined to take him as much as he was at taking her. His long thick member felt like it filled her entire small frame.

Stephanie and Tiffany watched as Carly's face revealed the passion-filled delight of her entire body. In that moment, Carly was instantly convinced of everything Stephanie had said about Tony, but was determined to take advantage of the opportunity to re-verify the claims all night long.The two women watched as their petite friend became like a rag doll surrendering in ecstasy to his formidable seduction. The wine, oils and intimate conversation over the last several hours made Carly vulnerable to the arrival of first orgasm.

Tony's masterful touch and penetration gave her body no option but to succumb to immediate arousal. Her body quaked as cold chills covered her tiny body in the hot shower. Orgasmic screams exposed the waves of ecstasy sweeping over her. "Yeos meog-eo!" she screamed. No one in the shower understood Korean, but everyone understood the meaning. "Yeos meog-eo! Yeos meog-eo!" she repeated with a smile and tears.Carly's knees were weak as Tony gently lowered her from her sexual levitation back to the floor. Her head spun and she leaned against the glass wall to get her bearings.

Tiffany quickly reached her arms around Tony from behind to take his large member in both hands. She pressed her body into his. He enjoyed the way her well-endowed breasts felt pressed against his back. He savored Tiffany's brief massage of his large dick lubricated with Carly's juices before taking Tiffany's hands in his, raising them high, and turning his body so they were facing each other. He pressed his body into her voluptuous firm frame. With her hands still raised high above her head, he asked Stephanie to hand him a washcloth from the shower rack.

"Oh shit," Stephanie said with a large smile. "You are about to have the fuck of your life."Tony smiled as he took the small washcloth from Stephanie and placed it into Tiffany's hands above her head. It was a little game he liked to play with Stephanie. With her hands raised, the entirety of her body was available to him. He whispered his simple instructions: "You're in control of what is about to happen," he assured. "As long as you keep holding onto this cloth with both hands, I won't stop. The moment you let go with either hand, that means you throw in the towel. Until then, you're mine.

Seeing what he did to Carly and hearing his words, Tiffany felt like she had just boarded a roller coaster unlike any she had ever ridden. She was hot and ready for where he would take her. She held on tightly to the cloth with both hands.Tony's fingers gently moved down her arms as he softly kissed her face and lips. She felt the hot water and his hands move freely over her body. His gentle touch was rapturous torture. His kisses moved slowly down her neck and shoulders.

"Oh gawd, fuck me," she begged. Her nipples grew in anticipation. She could feel the juices in her love box begin to boil in suspense. She lowered her hands to pull his face into her tits as he made his descent down her body. She continued to hold the small cloth tightly with both hands. "Fuck me Tony. You're driving me crazy. Fuck me!" Somehow his masterful touch was bringing her to the edge of an orgasm without her pussy even being touched yet. "Fuck me!" she begged.

Tony knew exactly what he was doing. Tiffany's body was becoming putty in his hands. His patient kisses traveled down her firm abs as his hands toured her ass and the backs of her legs. Hot water from the shower poured over her body and on to his face. "Oh gawd!" she repeated, "I'm going to give!"

Tony gently spread her pussy lips to discover her swollen clit verifying her claim. It was like a ripe fruit, ready to be picked. He had her right where he wanted her. He knew preparing her body right would not only set her up for a powerful first orgasm, but the ones to follow. Her entire body buzzed with impending climax. He read her masterfully as if every nerve ending in her body was under his control. He moved in for an oral assault with perfect timing and certain victory. His tongue and lips served her pussy, causing waves of cum to launch from her body. Her head dropped back, as her pussy thrust against his mouth. "Ahhhhh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she warmly screamed in utter pleasure. She squeezed the washcloth like a vice grip. "Oh gawd, don't stop!"Her first orgasmic wave rolled through her body.

Tony stood to begin his second pass. "Oh my gawd!" she screamed, still recovering. She felt the large head of his tool begin to massage her still throbbing pussy before beginning its journey deep inside her. "Fuck me," she begged, passion-filled in her desire to be ravaged. Tony pushed himself deep inside her, pinning her to the glass wall. "Fuck me, damn it, fuck me!" she continued. Tony gladly obliged. "Oh yes!" she said, feeling a second orgasm approaching faster and harder than she had ever experienced. "Oh yes, oh yes!" she screamed impressed. Tony reached around to capture her small ass into his large hands, while pulling her into him. He leaned down to take her left nipple into his mouth.

Stephanie was turned on by watching Tiffany overcome by Tony's touch, and couldn't help fingering herself as she watched. Carly's arousal quickly recovered watching Tiffany fall to the same masterful touch she had, and her best friend fingering herself to delight in the crowded shower. Tiffany's body began to convulse uncontrollably.

"Here it comes! You're going to take me again! Oh gawd, oh gawd! Damn, its true!" she yelled. She braced herself against the shower wall. She let go of the washcloth to dig her hands into Tony's back. There was no turning back.

Tony suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out of her pussy.

"Oh gawd, don't stop!" she begged. She hurriedly reached for the cloth. "Fuck me Tony! Please don't stop!"

"You let go. You threw the towel," he challenged playfully.

"Oh please, Tony, I'm going to cum." Her body convulsed.

"What's it worth to you?""Anything!" she begged, overcome with lust. "Anything!"

"Anything?" he asked playfully.

"Yes! Fuck me, damn it!"Tiffany's wet hungry pussy received his dick back eagerly. "Oh yes!" she repeated. "You're going to take me. Fuck me harder."Tony obliged impressively."Ohhhh," Stephanie began to moan from fingering herself. Tiffany screamed as her body rocked with her second powerful climax. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she begged.

Everyone in the shower was seeing a new side of Tiffany. Her alter ego Barbie showed up to play.Tony pounded his long shaft into Tiffany and looked over to Stephanie. She was lost in the moment, watching Tiffany experience what Stephanie had promised while she skillfully moved her fingers over her own pussy.

"Don't you dare take yourself," Tony said. "That pussy is mine and I'm saving the best for last."

"We're just getting started," she answered seductively. "But if you want it, you better come and get it because I am about to paint this shower."With one seamless motion, Tony moved Stephanie between the two other women. The hot water of the shower beat down on the four bodies as all three women continued to moan in delight. The air was thick with hot steam. Tony introduced his member into Stephanie's familiar pussy while smiling at the love of his life.

"He's home," he whispered into her ear. Tony pulled Carly and Tiffany close to him and Stephanie -- one on each side, while continuing to fuck Steph for all he was worth. He skillfully reached across the front of each woman's body to begin massaging their clits. The moans of the three women harmonized like a trio of birds. The rhythm of movement created an irresistible sexual cadence. The erotic synergy connected the three women in a way that almost made their three mounting orgasms one. Carly and Tiffany each took hold of Tony's muscular arm in front of them as if to hold on, while his hands worked his magic.

Suddenly Stephanie couldn't hold it in any more. Her body shook and rocked in ecstasy. "Oh yes Tony! Yes! Take me!"The sounds and feel of Stephanie's climax took the other two women over the edge. Carly's second and Tiffany's third orgasms caused their bodies to slam against the sides of Tony and Stephanie. Stephanie's orgasm grew in response to the other two women succumbing again to Tony's touch. Tony took all three women to a shared sacred nirvana.

The three spent women stood blissfully as the hot water poured down over the four shower-mates. Their hands couldn't resist caressing Tony's impressive tool as he stood in the center of them. Carly was impressed with Tony's skill at fucking three women while being able to hold his load. Steve had never come close to that kind of stamina.

"It's Tony's turn," she announced to the other two women. "He's taken the three of us. Now it's time for the three of us to take him."

"Let's move him to the bed," Stephanie said, "where we can all take him any way we want." Stephanie's words were a suggestion as much as they were a boast. She knew what Tony was capable of. Tony smiled.

The four playfully dried off and assembled next to the large king size bed. The three women refilled and emptied their wine glasses. Carly brought her lotions and oils selected for this moment. "I say we tie him down so there is no limit to what we can do," Tiffany said.Tony looked to Stephanie for direction; Carly and Tiffany looked to her for permission.

"Always say yes," she said with a smile. She collected four bathrobe ties from the closet. When she came back into the bedroom, Tony lay obediently in the center of the large bed with his arms and legs spread so his hands and feet were reaching toward the nearest bedpost. "Use these," she said, "and tie them tightly. He's awfully strong," she said with laughter.The women giggled as they scurried to tie down their prey.

Once secured, Tony lay completely at their disposal. His dick stood firm like a tall mast. Carly opened the first of her oils, a lubricating oil with heat intensifiers. "Open your hands ladies. We'll start with this."Tony felt more aroused by the suspense. Carly liberally filled the other two women's hands with the spicy oil, and then her own. The six hands all moved toward his ample helpless dick. Tony's body rose as the heat of the oil and their hands' massage of his member. Stephanie took pride as she watched the other two mesmerized women as they handled his impressive tool and as she watched Tony's body respond to the affection.

"I say we all three take him together then each have our turns until he's done, or we are."

"It will be you," Tony promised playfully.

The six hands moved as if choreographed up and down Tony's dick. The responses of his secured body only encouraged the women. The heat of the oil intensified the circulation. They masterfully stroked his dick as a team. Tony felt his pending orgasm grow like lava rising toward volcanic explosion.

"OK ladies," Stephanie coached. "Time to take this bad boy down our throats. We alternate five strokes a piece until he cums. Whoever siphons his load first gets the first ride."

"Well damn, that's just not fair to you two," Tiffany boasted. "No man has been able to last between my lips." Tiffany's words created a friendly competition. Before anything else could be said, Carly lowered her face to the monolith.

"Ahhhhhh," Tony cringed. The other two women were impressed how their tiny friend performed her magic, making Tony's dick disappear. It was obvious to Tony and the three women that it would not be long before he would douse the room with his first load. The three women alternated turns, each certain theirs would lead to victory. Tony's body squirmed.

"You are mine," Tiffany said with confidence as she began her second turn. The other two women knew she was probably right. So did Tony. Tiffany masterfully sucked the large red head into her mouth, pushed it past her cheek and to the back of her throat. Her tongue skillfully massaged every side as it went down and moved back up. "That's one," she said before taking it in harder for her second pass. Tony turned his head, attempting to hold out for Stephanie's next turn after Tiffany. "Oh no," Tiffany said as she finished her second pass. "I want you to open your eyes and watch me take you." Tony obliged, knowing it would be impossible not to blow his load if he watched this sexy blonde vixen seduce his dick.

"Stephanie, would you mind getting behind me, reaching around and playing with my tits while I suck your man off. I love the feel of my tits being squeezed when I suck cock." Tiffany felt the soft skin of Stephanie move in behind her, as Stephanie's hands reached around her body and took her tits captive. "Watch your girlfriend squeeze my tits like she likes you to do, while I finish you off.

Tony squirmed as he watched his girlfriend wrap herself around Tiffany's body. Tiffany pressed her ass against Stephanie's pussy; Stephanie's hands kneaded Tiffany's tits with her nipples getting special attention. Tiffany moaned as she took Tony's dick in a third time. Tony's body began to quake, his lava was quickly rising toward eruption. Tiffany knew he would be hers. Tony could hold it no longer. As Tiffany's mouth ascended the final time, a huge thick ribbon of cum launched and covered her face like a coat of paint. Carly leaned in quickly to get in on the fountain of cum. Stephanie couldn't resist joining the other two women; the three faces pressed in together like kittens lapping up the warm milk. Their hands encouraged the flow of cum by moving up and down his shaft.

Tiffany quickly seized her prize. She straddled Tony and lowered her pussy onto his still hard dick. "Oh, gawd," she said. "That feels so good!" She began to ride him like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby.

Carly felt inspired and aroused by Tiffany's boldness. She followed suit by straddling Tony's face. She spread her pussy lips and lowered her clit to his mouth. "Take me again Tony," she said." Tony's "always say yes" commitment made him happy to oblige, even though being tied down gave him little choice but to satisfy the desires of these three hungry women.

Cold chills covered Tiffany's body. "Oh fuck!" Tiffany shouted with a smile. "I'm giving again."Tony felt his own body recovering and approaching a second orgasm. He was overwhelmed with lust as he watched his girlfriend's proud supervision of these two women fucking him relentlessly.

Carly began to moan in response to the affection of Tony's tongue. "Oh yes! Oh yes." Her tiny tits flagged the arrival of her next orgasm with her nipples jutting out erect almost an inch. Tiffany couldn't resist taking hold of them as she continued to pound Tony.

Tiffany was determined to take Tony again, to be filled with everything she could drain from him. The bed shook as her pussy slammed up and down his long shaft.

"Ahhhhhhh," Tony said. His head turned from side to side as Tiffany's pussy pumped another load from him. Party-Barbie was getting filled with cream.

The three women continued their enjoyment of the wine, Carly's oils, lotions and their sexual assault on Tony. Tony did not disappoint. He exceeded their every expectation until the three women finally collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. Their naked bodies slept soundly on top of Tony.

Carly's cell phone woke the foursome up at 3:00 in the morning. Steve was wondering if the party was still going on. "Oh, I'm sorry honey," Carly answered. "The party was fun and went longer than we thought," she explained. "Stephanie and I fell asleep," she said not including all the details. "You know how girls can be."The three women laughed at Carly's attempt to explain the party's turn of events.

Carly and Tiffany each got dressed and let themselves out. "Thank you Tony," Carly said smiling, "for allowing us to sample the products on you."

"My pleasure," Tony said. "Glad to help."

"I could use you at all my parties," Carly added.?

"Nice try," Stephanie answered. "He's all mine."

As the women walked out the door, Stephanie locked it and turned to Tony. "We'll clean up the party in the morning. I'm taking you upstairs. We have more new oils and lotions to try."

Carly crossed the street with a smile on her face. Not only had Tony lived up to all Stephanie had promised, but Carly broke the record for sales per capita in one party. Tiffany couldn't help telling her friends about the "girl party," leading many women to suddenly offer to host parties in their homes. For Carly, it was a party that just kept giving.

Tony and Stephanie made love until the sun came up. "It's really true," Stephanie said lovingly as she held Tony.

"What's true?" Tony asked.

"That you love me enough to always say yes."

12