Always Watching... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my cock and said huskily, "Fuck me baby!"

I sunk in her pussy easily. It was so wet, each time I drove it home, all I could here was squishing sounds. After a few minutes of this, I pulled out, put her on her hands and knees, climbed up on the bed behind her, and rode her pussy from that angle. She was in heaven, as was I. Eventually we went back to the missionary position.

She came three times before I finally allowed myself to get off. The third time was the 'big one.' Apparently, she adopted some of Amy's ways, because when the third orgasm hit, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed as tightly as she could, moaning loudly into my ear. She wasn't nearly as strong as Amy, but it was something out of the ordinary for her. I got off myself during Jenny's attempt to squeeze me to death. I held myself as deeply as I could, unloading into her now potentially fertile pussy—even though she was under the impression that she was still taking birth control pills.

"That was wonderful baby," she commented breathlessly, seemingly in a state of bliss.

"Yeah it was," I replied. That was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

I was nearly late for work the next day. I didn't hear Jenny get up and I probably would have been late if she wouldn't have awakened me before she left.

"Joe, I have a business trip today. We are going to Memphis and will spend the night there," she said on the way out the door with two large bags.

"Okay," I said rolling out of bed. She gave me a kiss before she left.

I grabbed a quick shower and made it to work just before I would have been considered late. With Jenny going out of town, my mind began to work overtime on the next step in my plan. I looked at my watch. It was 4pm. I had Amber's phone number in my phone so I decided to call her.

"Hello," she answered.

"Amber, this is Joe."

"Hi, Joe, how are you?" she replied as sweetly as always. "Doing great," I answered, "Are you busy after work?"

"Uhummmm, no, I don't think so," she answered while still thinking, "What's up?"

"Jenny and I got engaged last night," I replied.

"Really?! That's wonderful," she said excitedly.

"I need to talk to you about a few things. Is there any way you can come over to the apartment at around 6 or so?" I asked, "I have some ideas I want to run by you before I say anything to her. You are her best friend. So I really need your input."

"Yeah, Joe, I would be glad to help," she replied, "I'll be there at 6."

"If you should talk to Jenny, please don't tell her I have asked you over here!" I pleaded, "Nor Mike for that matter. She might talk to him or something and he may accidentally tell her."

"Okay, I won't tell them," she replied.

"Thanks a million Amber. See you at 6," and we hung up.

I rushed home from work to get everything ready. My heart was racing in anticipation.

I double and triple checked the cameras to make sure they would come on at 6pm on the dot. I made sure to grab the correct DVD's and still photos. I had hundreds of photos of just her in very compromising positions—not to mention everything else I had.

She knocked on the door at 6pm sharp. As always she was stunning. She wore a light purple and white striped, three-quarter length, button down shirt, un-tucked, and black pants. The pants were skin tight and the shirt hugged her breasts perfectly.

"Hey girl!" I greeted her cheerfully answering the door. I leaned down and hugged her, "How was your day?"

"It was just a normal day," she replied, "I'm glad it's over."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I responded, as I thought her day was just beginning, "Would you like something to drink? I can mix you a quick Amoretto Sour, or I can get you a beer, tea, water? What ever you would like."

"Water would be nice," she said taking a seat on the couch. I came back with a glass of water for her and a beer for me. Then I sat down next to her on the couch.

"You are probably wondering what is so important," I said sitting down. "Yes. I am curious," she replied before adding while patting me on the back, "I am so happy for you and Jenny."

"Thank you," I replied taking a sip of beer, "I'll let her tell you all about how I did it."

"Okay," she replied, "I can't wait to talk to her."

I picked up the remote control. The moment of truth was here. Though I had been getting video for weeks, it had all been privately done. For the first time, I was about to set my plan in motion.

"First, let me say, please watch everything and don't comment until it's over," I said while picking up the remote, "Just don't leave."

She looked at me like I was crazy, "I'm not going to leave."

I nodded and pushed play. The first thing that came on screen was me fucking Jenny's ass. The scene began just as she was telling the story about Amber and her (Read Part One). Amber listened as Jenny told the entire fantasy story. We watched and listened as Jenny came.

'Keep on playing with yourself while you eat me out,' was the command Amber gave her in our little 'story' that got Jenny off. The camera didn't show me pinching her clit, causing her to go over the edge. All Amber saw was Jenny cumming while telling a story about being able to eat out her pussy.

Amber sat next to me stunned.

The next scene was of Jenny and me in the shower that very next morning, though I didn't put any dates on this particular DVD. I had Jenny pinned to the wall of the shower, fucking her pussy as hard as I could in that position when I said, "I would love to watch her eat Amber out."

I cut the video before it got to her bitching me out for saying that and my acknowledging that she was already cumming before I made the comment. Again, all Amber saw was Jenny getting off to thinking about eating her out.

I turned the DVD off for a moment.

"Why did you show me that?" she asked seemingly stunned, angry, and confused all rolled into one.

"I thought you needed to know," I replied.

"Bullshit!" she responded sharply, "What good does it do to show me this?"

I didn't say anything as I pushed play again.

The next scene was of Amber and Mike walking into the apartment. I made sure to show bits and pieces of us eating and talking in the living room. Then I cut to Jenny standing in the living room with her skirt pulled up to her breasts, pulling her thongs down, exposing her shaven, naked pussy. Then we see the thongs being thrown in Amber's lap where she clearly picks them up and start sniffing and licking the crotch.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "What..."

"Just watch," I replied.

The next thing that happened was Amber kissing a totally naked Jenny, while Jenny peeled her Polo shirt over her head. We watched as Amber totally allowed Jenny to strip her, before asking permission to eat her out. Amber gasped again when she heard herself tell her friend that she could. Again she gasped as she watched herself put a hand on the back of Jenny's head and smash it between her legs—no doubt it looked like Amber was anxious to have Jenny eat her.

Keep in mind that I had done a lot of editing of this video. Hence the next scene was of Jenny on her back on the bed, with Amber between her legs eating her out.

"Holy fucking shit!" Amber was now pissed and totally confused, "This never happened! I don't remember any of this!"

I said nothing as the video continued. After a few minutes of Amber eating Jenny out, we watched as she slid up her best friend's body, smashing their bodies together, as they began making out. We watched Jenny's had slide between them to spread her pussy lips and it was like a fucking light switch was turned on as the two began sliding their pussies together furiously, while Jenny's other hand was squeezing Amber's ass.

The next scene was of Amber, again on her hands and knees between Jenny's spread legs. Only this time, Jenny was holding her cheeks pulled apart as Amber enthusiastically rimmed her ass.

The next scene was of Amber on her hands and knees while she rimmed Jenny's ass, only this time I was behind her, totally naked, and preparing to fuck her when you could clearly hear her ask me to fuck her pussy.

"I would never ask you to do that!" Amber said floored.

We continued watching as I sank my cock deeply into her unturned pussy, mashing her face even deeper into Jenny's ass. A few minutes of me fucking Amber gave way to her crying out how great it felt. I allowed her to move back up Jenny's body where she proceeded to suck Jenny's tits while I continued to work on her tight pussy.

The next scene showed her asking me to fuck her ass.

"I have never, ever done that before!" Amber was now almost in tears.

We watched as I pulled her body back onto her hands and knees and slowly sank my cock into her asshole. We could hear her moan and say 'ouch' a time or two right before she said "I have never done this before."

We watched as I began fucking the hell out of her ass for several minutes before rolling her over next to Jenny, who was simply watching. I got between Amber's legs and pushed them back. You could hear her say, "Mike and I had sex for the first time a month ago."

I looked over at her as this was said. She watched stunned and crying.

We continued watching as I fucked her pussy again. The video then cut to her and Jenny 69'ing. I got a decent close-up of Amber's face buried in Jenny's snatch.

The last scene was of Amber and me in the living room. We watched as we 69'ed each other—a close-up of my cock going in and out of her mouth, seemingly stretching it beyond possibility. We listened as she told me she had only sucked cock but a couple of times.

We watched as I got off of her a few minutes later, sat upright on the couch, and held my cock up as she sank her pussy down onto it. She began to bounce on me for several minutes before cumming in an intense orgasm.

"I don't know what to say," she said after a few moments of silence.

"Don't say anything yet," I said getting the manila envelope from the lamp table. I took out several full color photos of her in very compromising positions and handed them to her.

Again, she gasped. She slowly filed through the photos and looked at me.

"Why?" she asked, "Why would you take pictures of this? I don't even remember this happening."

She began to stutter and stammer before I stopped her, "I have many, many more photos of you. I have many, many more hours of video of you."

"But why?" she replied.

"Because I need your help and this was the only way I knew how to get it," I replied, "Now, you will listen. If you do what I tell you to do, I will destroy these photos and DVD's. Otherwise, you saw the video and you can see those photos. Whether or not you claim to have remembered, it sure looks like you not only participated willingly, but you totally enjoyed it. Not only will I saw them to Mike, I will send copies to your family, friends, and to your work place. Also, I will email the file to a friend of mine who runs a porn website. You will be all over the world, completely naked and being fucked. Is that what you want?"

"Of course not!" she replied quickly.

"Then I expect your full cooperation. This will remain our secret," I again assured her.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"The first thing you must realize is, there is no one thing you can do to get me to end this. I will need your assistance for a while. Your services are, in essence, your way of paying me for those videos and photos," I continued to explain, "Whatever I ask you to do, you will do it—with no questions. If I call and need you for something, you will come immediately. I won't call you at work, but anytime other than that, if I call, you come immediately."

"Okay," she nodded as if she understood, but something told me she didn't totally.

"For instance if I were to tell you to stand up and take off your clothes, I would expect you to do that immediately," I further explained. A look of understanding and shock all registered on her face at the same time.

"I refuse to do that! Now I know what you are talking about! I have a fiancé. I get married in a month. You have a fiancé too—who happens to be my best friend. I can't believe you would think I would do something like this," she shot back angrily.

"I am not asking you to do this Amber," I replied calmly, "I can ruin your entire life with one click of the mouse and a few properly addressed envelopes. What do you think your boss is going to think when he gets a picture of you fucking another woman? Or what about getting ass fucked by someone other than your fiancé? What are your parents going to think? What is Mike going to think when he hears you begging me for a cock in your pussy and ass? Have you ever let him fuck your ass?"

The position she was in finally sank in. She realized what I had hanging over her and seemed to figure out that she had to do what I wanted.

"Okay," she began again settling down somewhat, "when does this end?"

"At the very longest, one year. At the very shortest, six months," I replied, "It could possibly be a little longer than a year, but definitely not shorter than six months."

"After that you will destroy everything and you will never bother me again?" she asked.

"Right," I replied.

"Well," she began again, "It doesn't look like I have a whole lot of choice."

"Amber," I said hoping to settle her down a little more, "Give me a few weeks and I will let you in on something that will make you feel better about this."

"There is nothing you can do or say to make me feel better about this," she replied.

I just nodded.

After a few moments of silence, I said, "Okay, moment of truth. Amber, stand up and take off your clothes."

She looked at me for a moment as if she was thinking about telling me to go to hell.

"Amber, you are hesitating. You will never, ever hesitate. This is your warning," I informed her.

"What are you going to do next? Whip me?" she spat back.

"Amber, you will never talk back to me either," I said getting angry. She saw my reaction and seemed to back down, "Don't make this hard on yourself. Now, stand up, face me, and strip."

Slowly she got up from her seat on the couch next to me. She stepped out in the middle of the living room and faced me. She slowly began unbuttoning her shirt. She held it closed briefly after she had finished unbuttoning it before she pulled the front open and let it slide off her arms. Her purple, full-cupped bra was a size too small, pushing her breasts even farther up than they were naturally, forming a nice cleavage.

She put her discarded shirt over the back of the couch. Then she kicked off her shoes and unclasped and unzipped her tight black pants. She looked at the floor as she pushed them down over her ass and down her legs, revealing a matching pair of purple thongs. She put the pants with the shirt on the couch.

"Turn around," I ordered her when she took her spot back in the middle of the room. She did as she was told, "You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen."

I looked at her bronze colored back as it was broken by the strap of her bra. It continued down across two of the most unbelievable ass cheeks ever.

"Take off your bra, then push your thongs to your knees and turn around," I told her.

With her back still towards me, I watched as she reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing the straps to fall off her shoulders. She held her bra in one hand as the other pushed her thongs down to her knees.

She then slowly began turning around. Her breasts stood up and out proudly. They were more rounded versus the cone shape Jenny had when looking at them from the side. Once she was fully facing me, I could see her small shaven slit. I was so horny I almost jumped up and fucked her on the floor. But I controlled myself.

It's one thing to have a girl strip or fuck when she is under the influence of some drug. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the hell out of fucking Amber before. But to be able to do so with her totally aware is a totally different thing.

"Drop your thongs to the floor and throw your bra on top of them. Then walk over here to me," she did as she was told and soon she was standing over me. I reached up and began stroking her breasts. She jumped at my first touch but soon got use to it. I then pushed my hand between her legs and was pleasantly surprised. She was wet. Not soaking wet, but wet enough that I could have easily slid in her at that moment.

"Do you like being told to do something against your will or do you like stripping?" I teased sliding my finger across her slit.

"I don't like either of them," she replied.

"Then you must like the idea of fucking me," I replied, easily pushing my finger into her pussy, "Lie down on the couch and spread your legs."

She did as she was told. I stood up and stripped with her watching. As I dropped my boxer-briefs, her eyes widened.

"That's too big!" she said amazed, "You'll hurt me!"

"Didn't you watch the video?" I asked her smiling, "It definitely didn't hurt you. In fact you love it!"

She watched helplessly as I moved between her legs, pushed her legs back with my shoulders, put the head of my cock at the entrance to her tight pussy, and pushed in.

"Oh my!" she said breathing in suddenly.

To be continued...