Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, I was thinking more about stopping and smelling the suntan oil and maybe getting some refreshments somewhere around Hermosa Beach. I am sure several people will have different and true accolades for some of the other beaches in southern California, but of the ones I have visited, Hermosa Beach is my favorite.

The boardwalk provides opportunity to walk, jog, rollerblade, etc. while enjoying the view. The shops, bars and restaurants are sufficient to support those cravings. The view across the sandy beach from the boardwalk to the ocean can sometimes be amazing. This was the first place I ever saw a woman wear a thong swim suit in public.

As I planned this trip, I decided it was too much to start after noon on the Friday of Labor Day weekend. The first portion of the trip, until I reached Manhattan Beach would not be so bad, but finding myself 70 miles from where I would spend the night, with nothing but the 91 freeway between me and Riverside, did not sound inviting; especially not on the Friday before Labor Day during rush hour. Therefore, I decided to eat lunch at a county bar/restaurant I had visited a few times in Corona and then ride the back roads between Norco and Chino Hills.

After a few hours of riding with a couple of stops for refreshments, I decided to go home and rest up for the 200 mile ride I would start early the next day. When I arrived at the house, the minivan was still where I left it and the other half of the driveway was empty. Although I kept my bike in the garage, I didn't have a remote controller for the garage door, so I left the bike running on the kick stand to go inside and open the door. When I opened the house door, the first thing I noticed was the alarm not beeping and I was positive I had set it before leaving.

The second thing I noticed was Alyssa standing just past the door that connected the house to the garage. She had parked on the street and because of the hills of the street and berms in the front yards, I didn't even notice. She was standing there awaiting my entry as she had heard the motorcycle running in the driveway. I'm certain I jumped some at the surprise.

Part of the shock was her just being there unexpectedly, but part was because of her attire. She had on a pair of dark blue gym shorts and a powder blue tank top with no bra. She was probably a 36C and the top was tight across her stomach, making it stretch super thin and tight across her breast and prominent nipples. As soon as I regained most my composure, I said; "You must be Alyssa."

She replied: "That's me; and you must be Jim."

I said; "Yeah, I didn't know you were here yet; I didn't see your car. Let me put my bike in the garage before someone decides they want to take it for a ride."

"Sure" and then she followed me through the door to the garage as the overhead door opened allowing me to ride inside. As soon as I had parked the bike and killed the engine, she approached within a few feet and commented; "That's a very pretty bike, I wish my boyfriend had one like it."

I thanked her as I headed over to the refrigerator to get a beer. I pulled one Miller Lite out and offered it to her. She said; "Thanks, that sounds really good right now." As she took the beer from me, I reached in to get one for myself.

"Listen, I've got road grime all over me, if you don't mind, I going to run upstairs and clean up some."

"No Problem."

I bound up the stairs and grabbed a clean pair of shorts and a tee shirt, before heading for the shower. As I washed the grime away with hot soapy water, I couldn't help thinking about Alyssa's tits in that tank top. I didn't know what to think of her display, although I did like it. I assumed she was just dressed cool in the late summer heat. I was way too intimidated to think I would have any chance of hooking up with her, but if she didn't mind me looking, it was as good a show as most of the bikini bars I had seen in California.

After showering and putting on the shorts and tee shirt, I went back downstairs. Alyssa was sitting in an oversized arm chair next to the TV. She was holding a paperback book, but closed it as soon as she saw me. I held up my empty beer bottle and asked if she was ready for another one. She picked up her bottle from the table next to her chair and downed the last swallow before handing it to me, saying; "I usually don't drink that much beer, but that was pretty good."

I took both our bottles to the recycling bin in the garage and grabbed 2 more beers. When I approached her to give her the beer, she scooted forward in the chair and reached out to take her beer. As she reached, it seemed her arm squeezed her tits enough so her tank top gapped open at the swooping neck and showed much more cleavage than I had seen at the Mobil station where she worked. I'm pretty sure I was looking more at her protruding nipples than her eyes, but she never showed that she was bothered by my drifting eyes.

After a few seconds, I backed away and took a seat on the sofa that faced the TV, about 12 feet from Alyssa. I didn't know exactly how to start a conversation with this southern California beauty, so I stated by asking; "So how do you know the Browns?"

That was about all the jump start she needed for the conversation. After her initial explanation which was just like Sandra had told it, I only needed to ask simple follow-up questions for her to tell me almost everything I would want to know about her life. She said she had started working at the service station soon after graduating high school, and when she started dating a friend of the owner. Her current boyfriend worked for his uncle in the plumbing business and his best friend owned the station. The two of them shared a rent house and Alyssa had recently moved in with her boyfriend when, as she put it; "I had to get out of the house with my mother." I didn't think anything about her statement at the time as most 20 year old single girls would be anxious to get out of their parents house.

She said her living arrangements might be changing soon, as her boyfriend had received a much better job offer in San Diego. She got a little secretive and said to not tell Sandra, but she and "Gator," as she called her boyfriend was going to San Diego the next day to look for an apartment and possibly a place for her to work. If they could make sufficient arrangements, the 2 of them would be moving there. She said that move would be quite a change for her as she would be completely away from her mother and sister for the first time in her life. She also said it would be quite a change, being away from all of Gator's friends. At the time, I had no idea why she was telling me so much about her life, but I enjoyed looking at her tits as she talked and gestured and she seemed to just want someone to talk to.

There was nothing sexual or even suggestive about our conversation that night, but looking back, that was probably only because I didn't steer it that direction. She did ask if I was staying there that night or was I going out. She also asked about the different beds in the house and said Sandra had suggested she sleep in Jaime's bed. She got up and walked that direction and said; "Have you seen how small her bed is?" I got up and followed her to Jaime's room where there was a twin size bed. She said that if she slept there, Gator would be staying with her and that bed was not big enough for the two of them.

I suggested they sleep in the master bedroom where there was a king size bed, but she said she would feel weird doing that, since Sandra was specific about her sleeping in Jaime's room.

I mentioned Jeff's room and said it had a double bed like mine and was closer to the bathroom. I told her I was going on the motorcycle ride the next morning and would be up and out pretty early.

She said she would talk to Gator, but they might just go back to their place. Since I was going to be there, the house would be safe and they could just run by on their way to San Diego the next morning to feed the dog and let her out for a few minutes. Alyssa wrapped up the conversation for the night by saying she had to go meet Gator and some friends. She said he was playing in a softball tournament and had a game that night and probably a double header the next night.

I went to bed pretty soon after Alyssa left and didn't awake until my alarm went off at 6:00 am. To the best of my knowledge, no one came back to the house after the softball game. I had slept in the same gym shorts and t-shirt I had put on when I took my shower, so I went straight downstairs and make coffee, let the dog out and read the paper. After 2 cups of coffee and the dog had finished her business outside, I went back upstairs and dressed in full leathers for my 200 mile ride.

I hit the road about 7:15 and even though this was a holiday weekend and the last weekend before all schools would be in full swing for the fall semester, the traffic was not bad that early. I rode pretty much non-stop until I got on PCH at Dana Point. The Ortega had a few more curves than I remembered from driving it in my truck, but it was a fun ride.

Once I got on PCH, I stopped at a beach parking area to stretch my legs and walk around a few minutes. With no time limit or schedule, I took my time and while on the Ortega had found myself riding no more than 30 mph. I continued that pattern as I traveled up the coast through the beach cities and spent more time looking at the scenery than trying to make good travel time. If I noticed something interesting, I would pull over at a lookout or a parking lot and spend some time just enjoying the view.

My only goal was to reach Hermosa Beach in time for lunch and I was way ahead of that schedule. The traffic was beginning to pick up some on PCH, but still not heavy. I did find it necessary to go a little faster at times, so I would not cause a hold-up for the cars behind me. I arrived at Hermosa Beach about 10:30 to find only small crowds at the beach and several empty parking spaces. I parked in a "Motorcycles Only" area by one of the restaurant/bars and went in to have a beer. After one beer I walked out on the pier, then up and back down the boardwalk. I did get a few strange looks as I had taken off my leather jacket and had it swung over my shoulder, but still was wearing leather pants and boots. I realized that bikini watching was not nearly as much fun alone as when Jeff and I had gone there a few weeks before.

After a little while, I went to a different restaurant/bar and this time ordered a hamburger and fries, along with another beer. I strategically chose a seat in front of a large fan this time, so the leather pants would not suffocate me. The waitress struck up a conversation, starting with the T-shirt I was wearing, which happened to be from the Harley shop in Paducah, Kentucky. She was asking all sorts of questions about where I was from and where I had traveled. She said she had never been out of California and that she liked my "southern accent." I told her I didn't think I had a southern accent, but I had noticed she had a fast talking "California" accent. We laughed at that and for the remainder of the time I was there; she would come to my table anytime she was not busy and pick up the conversation where we left off.

I hung around Hermosa until about 3:00 and decided to head back East toward Riverside. When I got to Norco, I stopped at a small country bar/café to eat again, so I would not need to get out after arriving back at the Brown's home.

When I did get back, I found the place empty, so I put my motorcycle in the garage and decided to take a swim to cool off and relax for a while. After about 30 to 40 minutes in the pool, I went upstairs to shower and put on clean clothes. As soon as I turned off the water of the shower, I could hear voices and laughter from downstairs. I couldn't tell for sure how many voices there were, but definitely more than 2. There were both male and female voices and laughter, so I thought I would go down to see what was going on.

As soon as I put shorts and a T-shirt on, I went down stairs and was met by Alyssa, her boyfriend "Gator" and another couple named Jan & Brian. Gator was holding a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey. I soon learned they had gotten it out of the pantry and it belonged to Robert. I didn't actually see them drink any of the whiskey, but by the run of the conversation, they had taken a few shots out of that bottle. We were standing on the tile floor area between the kitchen and the family room, so Gator turned back to the pantry and brought out a full bottle of Gentleman Jack. He was calling it "gentleman's" Jack and asked me what I knew about it.

I told him it was a new whiskey by Jack Daniels and it was not yet available in California. Knowing Robert was a fan of black label, I had brought the Gentleman Jack back to him from one of my trips back home. I did not realize he had never broken the seal, so the bottle had never been opened. I told them what I had learned during my most recent tour of the Jack Daniels distillery about Gentleman Jack and what made it different from Black Label.

Gator wanted to know what I thought about them opening and trying it.

I told him that since it could not be replaced in California, I didn't know how Robert would accept it being opened, so I would not recommend it. He seemed disappointed, but did return the unopened bottle to the pantry.

Both Gator and Brian were wearing their softball uniforms and the girls were dressed very similar to what Alyssa was wearing the day before. The biggest difference was Jan had on blue and Alyssa was wearing a yellow tank top with green shorts. If Jan was the only girl there, I guess she would have been considered pretty, but she just did not equal Alyssa in looks or build.

I headed to the garage to get a beer and asked if anyone else wanted one. Alyssa said she would take one, but everyone else declined. When I reentered the house, everyone was in the entry hall and going their separate ways. Gator and Brian were headed to the ball game and I'm not sure where Jan was headed first, but Alyssa told her she would meet her at the house in a couple of hours to get ready for the party.

I handed Alyssa the opened beer, as she followed the others outside still talking and for a moment, I thought she was leaving too. I went to the family room and sit on the sofa, picking up the television remote and turned on a channel showing country music videos. I had just assumed a comfortable position when Alyssa returned from outside. Since the TV was more to the right end of the sofa, I was turned at an angle and was leaning half on the sofa back and half on the arm. I had set my beer on the end table next to the sofa.

When Alyssa sit down, she somewhat mirrored my position, drawing her left leg up and resting it against the right thigh after kicking off both her shoes. Like the night before, her nipples looked as if they were going to tear through her tank top. She looked me in the eye and asked me to tell her about my motorcycle ride.

I told her exactly where I rode and being from the area, she knew each road and landmark I mentioned. When my story got to Hermosa Beach, she asked if I met any "hot" girls. I told her I had seen a few, but the only girl I actually talked to was the waitress at the café/bar where I eat lunch. She started kidding me about the waitress trying to hit on me because I was "a hot man on a motorcycle with a sexy southern accent."

I told her I could only wish that was true; that I was not "hit on" by good looking girls 15 to 20 years younger than me.

She said I might be surprised and maybe I just didn't realize when someone younger was hitting on me.

I guess my naiveté and shyness kicked in and I started looking for a way to change the subject. In that effort, I said; "I told you about my day, now tell me about trip to San Diego. Did you find a place to live?"

She said; "We found an apartment not far from the beach and I think I found a job."

"Wow; all in one day? And it was on a Saturday. How did you manage to do that?"

"Well, we stopped at a 7-Eleven and picked up a paper and one of those apartment locator books. The third apartment we looked at was just what we wanted, so we put down a deposit. They are going to check our references and will let us know if we can have it on Tuesday. We used his new boss as a reference, so I'm pretty sure we will get it."

She continued; "While Gator was driving, I looked at the classified section for a job and found a club looking for dancers. They said I could make up to $60 per hour, so I called them. They said they didn't interview on weekends, so I have to go back on Tuesday or Wednesday."

For some reason, my first thought was to give her some advice in an area where she might have been misled. I said; "You realize the term 'up to' is something of a sales gimmick. It does not mean that every dancer makes $60 per hour. As long as at least one dancer has made $60 in one hour, they can use that term."

She replied; "Oh, I know I get paid with tips, but I think I can make pretty good. I understand the place is always filled with a bunch of horny marines from Pendleton and sailors from the naval base. I should be able to do alright on tips; I've got the body for it." As she finished her statement, she sit up a little straighter, pulled her shoulders back and thrust her tits forward. After a brief pause holding that pose, she continued; "Don't you think?"

My eyes were glued to her tits trying to break through her stretched yellow tank top as I answered; "From what I see you do; hell, I might even have to drive down there myself, just to see you dance topless."

"So, you go to tittie bars?"

"Girl, I have been to more tittie bars in the past 6 years that I can count; from here to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and no telling how many stops in between."

"Wow, maybe you can give me some pointers. Let me give you a lap dance and you can tell me how I do and what I need to do to improve." With that, she picked up the TV remote that was lying on the sofa between us and switched from the country station to MTV. There was a song playing with a good beat, although I was not familiar with it or the artist.

With her looks and attire coupled with my attire, I could see this arrangement leading to a problem real quick. "What do you think Gator would think about that? I wouldn't want him to practice his homerun swing on my chin."

She said; "Don't worry about Gator, he won't be back for hours, plus he wouldn't care if he was here."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure; he lets his buddies fuck me all the time."

I'm not sure what my expression looked like, but it is a good thing I didn't have a mouth full of beer. I was taken aback and I'm sure my facial expression showed it.

Alyssa said; "Does that shock you? It does most people." Then she sat up and told me to move to the middle of the sofa. When I had relocated, she stood and dropped her shorts, leaving her with only a pair of white bikini panties below the waist. Then as she was turning toward me, she ripped the tank top off over head, leaving her topless before straddling my legs and sitting with one knee on each side of my hips. She grabbed my wrists and placed my hands of those beautiful tits and holding them in place, said; "Here, play with these and I will tell you about it. It still turns me on to tell the story."

"It started when I was a senior in high school, right after Christmas. My boyfriend at the time had brought me home from school and we started fooling around in my bedroom. We got carried away and the next thing we knew, we were fucking on my bed. We had done it a few times before, but never in my house." She went on to say; "We were making so much noise, we didn't notice my stepdad walk in until he was standing beside the bed. I don't know who was most shocked, but my boyfriend jumped up and ran out of the room as he was getting dressed, I was trying to find something to cover up with and my stepdad just stood there glaring at me."