Am I Pretty, Uncle Paul?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the nearly successful attempt by her former boyfriend to rape her young ass, Liz now felt no fear. Every sensation was delicious and thrilling, and she found herself joyfully submitting to two forbidden pleasures. Not only was her back entry being superbly pleasured by a man, that man was her uncle. She wondered in the midst of her throes of passion if her uncle had ever fucked his sister's ass. The idea of Paul buttfucking her mother sent Liz reeling, screaming over the highest peak of orgasm she had ever known. Sensing the coming violence of his niece's climax, Paul drove harder into her, his own orgasm imminent.

"Oh! Fuck my ass Uncle Paul! Fuck me-ee-eeee!!" Then, "Oh shit, oh shit..oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckohmygawd! Pa-ah-ahl!! I'm cumming!!"

Her body ablaze with erotic lust and heat, Liz thrashed on the bed, her ass filled to capacity with her uncle's beautiful dick. She began to howl anew, the next orgasm eclipsing the one before...and soon Paul could no longer control himself. He cried, "I love you so much, girl!" and exploded deep within her, a half-dozen hot ropes of his semen quickly filling and threatening to overflow the condom.

VI.

He collapsed onto her thin muscular frame and passionately kissed his niece.

"That was my first time for anal. How'd I do?" he panted, the mischievous smile unable to be contained.

She laughed. "Mine too."

They kissed for what seemed to be hours until he began to relax inside her. He gently withdrew from her, moving into the bathroom to remove the condom and clean himself as Liz shuddered back to Earth. He returned with a warm washcloth and lovingly bathed her sex, then her plundered southern port. He again kissed her, and smiled. "You okay?"

In answer, Liz rolled onto her belly toward the side of the big bed and grasped her uncle's softened member. She again gazed into the eyes anyone would recognize as family,and began to suckle at her uncle's quickly stiffening cock.

He wound a long skein of her silken calico hair around a meaty fist and pulled the rein, just as Lizzie did with her horses. The young beauty began to submit to his gentle control, reveling in the feeling of his hands in her hair. She moaned loudly into his cock, pulling her mouth from him long enough to gasp, "Oh! Uncle Paul."

Her brown eyes blazing into his, she swallowed him whole.

It hit Paul all at once. Family. The word "incest." His niece's remarkable beauty, and her amazing enthusiasm for sucking his cock. With an unexpected rush of climax, Paul spurted another hot creamy load into his niece's talented little mouth. "Oh....oh....unh!" Paul loudly moaned his lust into the night as his niece drained him to the last drop.

VII.

Liz grinned at him as she bit into the pizza they had ordered from a little local shop in the town two miles from the hobby farm. "Wanna go get a pizza and fuck?" It was an old pickup line, one which would answer a refusal with "Whatsamatta? You don't like pizza?" and they both laughed. Paul poured the red wine into two wine bulbs and passed one to his grinning niece.

Paul?" She had set her slice of pizza back on her plate and was now regarding him seriously. "I think I know who I want to take my cherry..."

12