Amanda & Her Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

John looked at the naked young woman before him, “Last time we got together, you seemed to have difficulty taking all of me. Why don’t you roll on your side and I’ll slip in from the back. That position doesn’t have the deepest penetration.”

Wendy did as she was told and pushed her hips back against John’s groin. She reached between her legs and grabbed his dick and placed it the entrance to her pussy. She wiggled her hips, making sure it was in the correct position and then she pushed back against him. As wet as she had been, his cock was large enough that it took John a few minutes to get fully inside of her.

“Wendy you have a tight little pussy. I hope I’m not hurting you.”

“No, it feels very good. I like getting stuffed, especially when a man takes his time and doesn’t try and rush things. Play with my tits. I love it when you play my boobs and rub my nipples. My tits are almost as sensitive as my clit.”

John grabbed one of Wendy’s tits and played with it while he continued to fuck her from behind. It was a good position for each person; both enjoyed a nice slow fuck. John, while still playing with her tit, leaned over and began kissing her neck and sucking on her ear lobe.

“That feels good, John, very good.”

As John continued to fuck Wendy, he could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. She was moaning and groaning and here hips were really pushing back against John’s thrusts. She moved her hand between her legs and began stroking her clit.

“Pinch my nipples,” she commanded. “Harder…. Yes…oh….yes….good….like it.” Her fingers were really working her clit. “Pinch my nipples….harder…..oooohhhhhh… ..yeahh…yes.. yes…..Fuck…..here….I ….cummmmm.”

Wendy’s orgasm caused John to increase his tempo and soon he too was cuming, pumping his hot seed inside the small Oriental girl. “Fuck…here….I …..Cum, he yelled.

They lay there together for several minutes, neither one moved. John’s cock was still buried deep inside of her pussy. After a few minutes John’s cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. Finally they both returned to normal. John rolled on his back and Wendy on her stomach.

“Thanks John, that was super, you are a very good lover, one of the best I have ever had. You know how to satisfy a woman, Amanda is so lucky.” She looked over at the clock; it was almost ten thirty. “Oh shit, I better leave, my shift starts at six tomorrow.” She leaned over and gave John a quick kiss on the lips and then got out of bed and dressed.

John put on a robe and walked her to the door. ” Wendy, thanks for coming over. I really enjoyed it. You are a very sensuous woman. Thanks for the lap dance; I never had one before. It was very erotic.” He kissed her goodbye and watched her walk to the car and drive away.

John went back inside, got a drink and went to bed. The smell of sex was still in the air as he got back into bed. As he lay there, his thoughts turned toward Amanda. He had just had some amazing sex and he was thinking of his daughter and not Wendy, who had just left. He realized he had enjoyed fucking Wendy, he had some powerful orgasms, but he was glad she had to leave. She was a nice kid, but he had no desire to have a relationship with her. As he drifted off to sleep, his dreams were filled with Amanda and him making love. He even dreamt of he and Katie.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12