Amanda & The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers worked furiously towards their mutual, final release, both immersed in sweat and the nectar of Amanda's feminine arousal. Trent continued his assault on Amanda's pussy, mentally focused on restraining the eruption building inside him until the petite naked body in front of him was at its verge as well. Amanda screamed out in pleasure, tightening the walls of her femininity around her lover's maleness, struggling to keep her body from collapsing on the bed as both her knees and elbows trembled in exhaustion. Suddenly she was engulfed by the feeling she had experienced earlier in the evening, the feeling of her pending orgasm frantically searching for an outlet. Trent instinctively felt her body stiffen, sensing that Amanda's orgasm did not have long. The quarterback's thrusts now reached a level of intensity he hadn't approached that evening, unleashing a series of slamming, rapid thrusts on Amanda's petite body. This was just what she needed, and the orgasm that had been building insider her for several minutes burst out of Amanda.

"OH!!! YES!!! FUCK!!!" Amanda cried out as she climaxed. She felt Trent's seed overflowing from her exhausted pussy, and the two lovers collapsed in a heap onto the mattress, completely spent from their lovemaking.

"You were right...that was fun," Trent said to Amanda , smiling at her and kissing her on the lips.

Amanda and Trent spent the night together, with Amanda fully embracing her new career and satisfying every need and desire the quarterback expressed to her while finding immense pleasure to doing so. Tonight she hadn't felt like a whore; she felt beautiful and sexy and desirable. She lie awake in his strong arms, wanting to relive that feeling over and over again.

The next afternoon word had gotten out that Trent had committed to the university, canceling all other visits he had planned and bringing a wealth of publicity to the football program. The athletic program had made another very critical addition as well, this one not highly publicized-Amanda was going to continue as an employee of the booster club.

12