Amanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Back at the institution on Friday, Amanda was in a much better frame of mind. Tiffany and Faith hadn't been there during Amanda's Wednesday shift, and she had spent a good part of the evening working with Dr. Scott. He was funny and charming and the sweet teen developed something of a crush on the handsome doctor. He was unfailingly polite and hadn't shown the least interest in her sexually--it was a little disappointing, really. Amanda was accustomed to men of all ages flirting and even openly hitting on her, but Dr. Scott treated her like a kid sister. She began to open up and feel very comfortable with him.

Faith and Tiffany hadn't mentioned anything about the events of Monday evening, and by the time the end of their shift rolled around they were all friendly again. The two interns were chatting with the tall doctor outside the employee lounge as Amanda walked up.

"Hey kid, we're going outside to get high," said Faith. "Wanna come with us? You're coming, right Derek?"

"Sure thing," he answered.

"Dr. Scott! Really?" Amanda was shocked.

"Why not? I find that a little marijuana is medically sound after a long week."

The girls all laughed. Amanda wasn't sure what to do. She was a little afraid to smoke dope with the two college students, but she also didn't want Dr. Scott to think she was a 'just a kid.' Getting high with him would be a good chance to hang out on a more adult level. Maybe if she only took a few drags it wouldn't affect her judgment too badly.

"Okay, let's go," she said.

They stepped out a back door into the cool evening. Tiffany once again pulled a joint from her pack of Marlboro Lights and fired it up. She passed it to Dr. Scott, who took a hit before handing it to Faith. She inhaled deeply and passed it to Amanda. She only hesitated slightly before taking a hit. A little concerned that she would embarrass herself by coughing, the teenager didn't suck as much smoke into her lungs as she might have. She passed the joint back to Tiffany.

The joint went around several more times, but Amanda only accepted it twice more, remembering her earlier resolve. What she didn't know was that the weed was very high quality bud and it was laced with opium. The others smoked this mixture on a regular basis and they had built up something of a tolerance.

By the time the joint was gone everyone was stoned, but Amanda was totally ripped.

"Oh wow," she said. "I feel sooo relaxed." She started to giggle.

"Somebody's wasted," said Faith in a stage whisper. Amanda thought this was funny and giggled some more.

"You two keep her out of sight," said Dr. Scott. "I need to go finish my rounds."

"Where you goin' sweet thang?" Amanda gurgled.

"I'll catch you later, baby," he grinned. Amanda didn't see the wink he gave the two college girls. They stayed outside so that Faith and Tiffany could smoke a cigarette. Amanda was in a great mood. She felt like nothing could upset her, that she was ready for anything.

"So wha'd'ya say baby?" Faith began. "You wanna pick up where we left off the other night?"

"What?" Amanda laughed. Everything was funny.

"You know, you and me, a little tongue action."

"Huh?" the stoned teenager said stupidly.

"Kiss me, you goddam little tease," and with that Faith wrapped her arms around the hot teen and stuck her tongue in the girl's mouth. Amanda's eyes opened wide but she didn't freak out. The dope she had smoked dulled her mind but inflamed her senses. A small part of Amanda's brain was outraged, but it felt so good she just stood there and passively let the older girl kiss her.

Faith grabbed a handful of chestnut brown hair and placed the other hand on Amanda's leg. Kissing passionately, the naughty coed slid her hand higher up Amanda's thigh until her fingers brushed against damp panties. "Stop," the sexy teenager said, but weakly. Her pussy tingled madly and her tits were aching to be squeezed.

Faith lifted her mouth from Amanda's and looked at her. There was a troubled, confused expression on the face of the gorgeous teenager, but she didn't try to remove the hand from her thigh. Faith took this as a green light. She caught Tiffany's eye, and the blonde moved in behind Amanda and began to kiss the nape of her neck while Faith explored the young girl's cunt lips through her panties.

"No--" she said, but when Faith began to rub her vulva in earnest Amanda's head tipped back and her mouth fell open. Tiffany used her knee to move the teen's legs apart slightly, allowing her to reach the girl's pussy from behind. Her hand went up Amanda's skirt and inside her panties.

In no time at all Tiffany was drilling the young brunette's sopping pussy with two fingers while Faith was rubbing her clit. Having learned from their first experience with the busty teen, they left her tits alone--for now.

Amanda said, "No...no...no," almost rhythmically, but the words didn't hold any conviction--they came out as moans. Her body was completely given over to sensation. There was a need building inside her, and she had to satisfy it. Nothing else mattered, including her dignity, as the experienced fingers of the college coeds worked her pussy.

"Oh my God, yes," Amanda said. "Fuck my pussy with your fingers!" She was grinding her mound against Faith's hand while Tiffany's fingertips caressed her G-spot. "Yes, yes, yes..."

Faith shot a look at Tiffany and they grinned. Amanda's first-ever orgasm was fast approaching. "Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Yes...yes...YESSS! AHH—mmph!" Faith clamped a hand over the brunette teen's mouth as her world exploded. She was aware of nothing except pleasure and a tremendous sense of relief. Her limbs trembled with the aftershocks, but Tiffany and Faith didn't let up.

Amanda's juices were running down Tiffany's hand and the blonde coed was able to slip a third finger inside the bucking, spasming girl. Amanda reached another peak even higher than the first, and she bit down on Faith's hand to keep from screaming. Her pleasure was so great that something snapped in her brain--synapses parted, wires tore loose--who knew it could be this good? Her body gave a lurch and then sagged. Amanda had passed out.

Stay tuned for Part Two...

12